RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Rue ran back to Kaylin "Do you like my brother?"

Kat takes off everything but her bra and underwear. Climbs onto the highest rock and dives into the lake swimming over to Aiden and takes Charm. "Hey sweetie" Smiles at Charm.

Charm giggles and trys to swim away but cant because Kat is holding her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Kaylin smiled. "I don't really know him, but he's cute." She smiled, still holding Sam. Thinking "No one wants to be with a teen mother..."

Aiden handed Charm over, and blushed lightly, rubbing the back of his head. The way guys do when they are nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Rue looks confused "Thats why you need the shirt! Because he will come to you and get it and you guys can talk because idk but i think he likes you"

Charm gets out of Kats arms and screams "See you cant swim" Kat says scooping Charm back up

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Will you get on MY Mercy RP?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

SORRY ILL EDIT IT!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Kaylin smiled. "So... Do I just go give it back to him?" she felt lost.

Aiden laughed, and continued to rub the back of his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Rue stares at Kaylin and sighs not want to try explaining again "When he comes to get it talk to him, make a conversation, and if that didnt help then youll know when the time comes, I`m only 8 you know this is hard to explain to me" Runs into the woods back home

Kat floats on her back with Charm on her stomach
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Kaylin didn't understand the way she put it before. So she sat on the rock by the lake, watching the forest.

Aiden smiled, and watched them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Charm reached out for Aiden wanting to get off Kat

Gale comes shirtless to Kaylin "My sister said you had my shirt" He sat next to her smiling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Aiden lifted her off, and into the air, smiling.

Kaylin smiled. "Oh, yeah. Here." She smiled, and handed him his shirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Charm Giggled and clapped her hands

Gale smiles "So why you stealing a guys shirt" He says grining
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Kaylin blushed. "Uh, I didn't steal it. Your sister just h-...." she said before she laughed. "I just wanted to see you shirtless."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:36 pm

"Thats nice" He says smiling "Okay im shirtless happy?"

GTG!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Kaylin smiled and nodded. "Very." She giggled, and smiled at him. Bouncing Sam on her knee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Gale looks at Sam smiling "Its hot today, i think i will stay like this for a while" Smiles and lays in the sun
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Sam reached for Gale. Kaylin smiled couldn't help to see how hot he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Rue: Whistles like a bird, sees a bird come and land on her shoulder, whispers to the bird "You can thank me now Kaylin" smiles then looks at Kaylin

Bird: Flys down to Kaylin and lands on her shoulder "You can thank me now Kaylin" the bird repeats, and flys back up to Rue

Gale: Smiles at Sam "Hey little guy"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:16 am

Kaylin smiled and mouthed to Rue "Thank you."

Sam tried to get Gale to hold him, she was trying really hard to get out of Kaylin's arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Rue: nudges the bird off her shoulder and climbs to a thin branch and jumps to the next tree gracefully, she was only 8 and could already do this...she was special

Bird: Follows quickly flying right behind her

Gale: Grins
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Sam was really reaching for him, Sam almost started to cry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Gale reached over and picked up Sam then laid Sam by his side on his stomach in the warm grass. Smiling at Sam he glanced over at Kaylin
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Kaylin smiled still sitting on the rock.

Sam giggled, and pointed to the sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Kat sliped her clothes back on soaking wet and carried Charm to Gale setting her next to Sam and walked off

Gale smiled and told Sam "Yes, thats the sky" Then kissed Charm`s forehead
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Sam reached back for his mother, and Kaylin gently pick him up and cuddle with him. Then sat on the grass next to Gale.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next