RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Kaylin smiled, and sat Sam in her lap, as she gently took the flower with a smile. "Yes, just moved here.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Gale: "Whats your name? Did you move here alone?"

Charm: Crawled into Gale`s lap and fell asleep
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Kaylin smiled. "I'm Kaylin, and this is Samuel." She smiled down on her son.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Gale: Smiles "Hi Sam" Lets the baby take his finger. "This is Charm, um and her mom is dead. You know how the capitol kills random people well she was one of them." Kisses Charm`s forehead

Katniss: Runs to Gale and whispers in his ear smiling. "Mom says to go hunting later or she`ll dress you in my clothes"

Prim and Rue: Wave to Gale

Gale: Smiles "Okay I will later"

Kat, Prim, and Rue: Sit with Gale and Kaylin
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Sam giggled, and shook his finger.

Kaylin smiled, and helped him keep his balance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Gale: "Are you living by yourself?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Kaylin shook her head. "No my brother lives with us, but he's sleeping..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:28 pm

"Oh okay, i bet my sister will be all over him" Gale said smiling

"Will not. you know i dont care about guys like that" Kat says siting in a tree above them

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Kaylin smiled, as Sam grabbed a hold of her shirt. He pulled her towards him, letting her know he was hungry. She laughed. "Not yet, Sam. you have another 20 minutes." she said looking at her watch.

Aiden walked outside, shirtless, running his fingers through his hair.
"Kay?" He asked Kaylin as she was sitting around a bunch of people he didn't know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Gale smiled then looked at Kaylin`s brother then back at Kat rasing his eyebrows "Whatever Gale!" Kay yelled at him

Rue and Prim went to pick flowers

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:45 pm

*decided against joining... but posted before*

Last edited by Animal17 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:48 pm

This Game is like the Hunger Games and Pick From Jobs On The Front Page Most Of Them Are Open (Girls from 13 and older do work)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Aiden felt lost, Kaylin only giggled, and smiled at her brother. "Morning, Aiden." she smiled, and Sam again, pulled on her shirt. She looked at the time and smiled. "I'm sorry, please excuse me." She said, and began to walk back to the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Kat: "Bye Kaylin! See you later!"

Prim and Katniss: Follow Gale back home leaving Rue by herself ( No )

Rue: Plays in grass

Wolf: Stalks Rue
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Aiden rubbed the back of his head. He looked down at the water, and smiled. He went to his house, and tried to take a shower. The water wasn't running again. He went outside, stripped down to his boxers, and jumped in the lake.

Kaylin fed Sam. When she was done, she went back outside, and everyone was gone. She sighed, and began to wonder around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Kat: Walks to the lake with Charm and sees Aiden, covers Charm`s eyes "Ummmm"

Rue: Waves to Kaylin smiling "Come play wtih me!"

Wolf: Comes closer to Rue ready to pounce
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Kaylin had Sam in her arms. She saw the wolf, and tried to get her out of there. "Hey, come here." She said with a smile on her face.

Aiden smiled. "Sorry, waters out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Rue: Jumps up with flowers in her hands and runs to Kaylin

Wolf: Growls and pounces on Rue before she gets to Kaylin

Rue: Pulls knife out of her pocket and stabs the wolf in the heart, trys to wiggle out from under the dead wolf "Help me Kaylin, shes too heavy to get out from under"

Kat: Laughs and puts Charm down, sits by the lake watching Charm

Charm: Holds out arms to Aiden wanting him to pick her up

Kat: Grins at Aiden trying not to laugh
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Kaylin was scared at first, and then laughed at herself. She set Sam down, and smiled, and walked over to Rue and pulled the wolf off of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Rue: "My mommy tells me not to leave the house without a knife" She says smiling, sits next to the wolf and pats it "Mommy will be so happy we will have food for a whole week!"

Charm holds arms out to Aiden, she was about to cry if he didnt pick her up

Kat smiles at Aiden and Charm, trys not to laugh

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Kaylin smiled, and went back and grabbed Sam. She held him on her hip and smiled at her. "Good."

Aiden smiled, and walked slowly out of the water, and picked Charm up with a smile. "Hi there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Gale went back and found Rue with the wolf, took a knife from her pocket and skinned the wolf. Took his shirt off not wanting to get the smell on his shirt and gave it to Prim. Put the wolf over his shoulder and smiled at Kaylin "We`ll be back" Carries the wolf home.

Prim walks to Kaylin "If you want to talk to him again then take this" Gives Kaylin his shirt and runs after him.

Kat covers her eyes when he comes out of the water but uncovers them when he got back in.

Charm giggles and lays her head on his shoulder
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Kaylin took the shirt, and looked at it confused. Still holding Sam on her hip.

Aiden smiled. He was in his boxers, so he didn't know why she looked away. When he got waist deep again, he held Charm over the water, and let her rest her head on his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Charm wanted Kat to come into the water with her and cried for Kat

Kat rolled her eyes "Look away Aiden!" Waits for him to look away

Hazel: Kisses Rue on forehead "Good job baby, I`m happy your alive and I`m proud you got us food for the week" Hugs Rue
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Kaylin wondered what to do with his shirt...

Aiden looked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next