RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 am

Christian Alex Mantra
While he was airborne, he morphed into a human, freefalling towards the ground. The wind felt so seductive (I guess that sounds right) in his hair. Christian loved the feeling. Just as he neared the ground, he shifted into an eagle again and soared upward, not by much, though. Christian flew closer to the ground and shifted back into a human. The ground was wet and soggy beneath his old beaten shoes and the rain still poured down. It was like he was in a swamp or a wetland of a sort. By now, the adrenaline of the fight wore of and he could feel his sides pounding with pain. Christian groaned, though, it did feel nice to get rid of one of the tortures that endured them pain. He wouldn’t be completely satisfied until all of the wretched beings were gone. Christian ran a hair through his black hair. It was like midnight running wild. “Akira..” He mumbled. It may not sound nice, or right, but Akira couldn’t survive without him. He was always there to help her through the tough times and there to created the good ones. Though he did love the feeling of revenge, he knew he wanted to go back. Christian started walking at first, taking his dear old time, but then he started running, realizing how much he wanted to see his future wife. As he grew nearer, his widened, “What the Hell..” He murmured to himself. What was going on? Where did those three patrols come from? One was already down but the other two were teaming up and giving her trouble. Instantly, Christian was in the brisk of the fight, delivering a hard blow to one of the man’s jaws.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Saban: He quickly stepped back,"okay go on and leave! I was trying to help you escape! Looks like you can do the rest on your own." He turned and started looking in cells for more immortals in need of help escaping.

Akira: She glanced at him kinda upset he had left her. She let out all her anger on one of the Patrols. Who knew one girl as small as she was could hold so much anger aand violence? She knew. She delivered a roundhouse kick to the Patrol's gut then punched him in the face. As he fell she grabbed him by the throat. She held him up so he was forced to look straight into her bloodred eyes. He whimpered and tried to get away. What a coward, she thought. She heard him mumble something strangled about having a family. A wife and kids. She dropped him when he said kids. She couldn't deprive them of a father. She stepped back still wanting to kill someone. Without a second thought she turned and choked the guy she had been fighting before. (wow she's violent)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:36 pm

iKate wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:hmm..he was in town but lets pretend he went back into the prison to look for some friends, his secret is he looks like he's mortal but he's really immortal, he found a way to hide his immortal scent and stuff, he's really a shapeshifter

Nice. XD Should I post first?

o.o
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-.... Umm..... o.o .... I don't know how to react to this because I don't like those kinds of excuses at all.... So... o.o

AND I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BECAUSE MOSTLY EVERYONE KNOWS I GET PISSY IF SOME ONE STARTS RPING WITHOUT ME ACCEPTING D: What the hell. Dragons aren't Immortals in my book. Immortals are more humans. Dragons are intelligent, and usually held higher than in humans. A mere Mortal wouldn't be able to hold back a dragon. A dragon wouldn't even go near any human being. Well, you know what I mean. I'm actually deleting all of my RPs on here, though.... and Kate. I'mma smack you. >.> *smack* Since you're mah friend, you aren't banned from here since... Yeah. I've actually kicked people out of my RP because they RPed without my acceptance. So live up your one day D: Sorry? NOt a good day for me, you're lucky I'm not screaming at anyone. *cough* Supa...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 pm

ALSO. The day the break out happened, all Mortal technology broke down. Which is why everyone was able to break out of their cells without getting terribly shocked. And considering it was the Silver Moon thing, they were all stronger than before. So, no one would still be in their cells - at all. They'd either be dead, or injured OUTSIDE of their cells. I didn't accept/encourage any new people (to join) because we're all too far into the RP for anyone else. And Saban.... No. He's Mortal. Supa, you established that with me. So, now I'm confused. You can't take your word back and make something too unreal to make up for it. I like realistic fantasy. :b That's too much for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Okay i am soooo sorry bookies Sad
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Books, I'm sorry I started to RolePlay without your acceptance, but I was told that you quit. Also, about the dragon thing, I just got done reading Eragon for like the fifty billionth time, and the idea just popped into my head. Plus, Opalescent isn't that big, maybe the size of a small apartment (single). If it's that big of a deal to you, then I can go back and reread everything that happened.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:22 pm

iKate wrote:Books, I'm sorry I started to RolePlay without your acceptance, but I was told that you quit. Also, about the dragon thing, I just got done reading Eragon for like the fifty billionth time, and the idea just popped into my head. Plus, Opalescent isn't that big, maybe the size of a small apartment (single). If it's that big of a deal to you, then I can go back and reread everything that happened.

/sigh

Don't do that. We've been RPing and already have two (maybe?) of them in Rping archives. And I just can't accept a dragon. Rping without acceptance is just a major pet peeve of mine and I get really angry when it's basically encouraged on any of my RPs. I AM quitting, but I'm taking all my RPs with me. D: I'm quitting on August 1st, I said I was quitting SOON, not I quit. When I quit, I'm deleting my account. It's too depressing to just abandon it and always have a chance to come back here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Alright I get it. But there's no point in changing it now if you're deleting this RolePlay. So, if it means anything, I'm sorry.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Christian Alex Mantra
The last man was his, both circling each other. Once again, Christian was a wolf, teeth bared and drool mixed with another’s blood leaked from them. His eyes shot off warnings- this man was going to die right here and now. The sad part of it all was that he knew it, the man knew it but he didn’t try running. That was something Christian admired, the man’s bravery. This man lacked a shock stick, something almost all patrols –young or old- were armed with. In fact, he had nothing in his hands at all. But, as they circled for what seemed for the hundredth time, he reached into his back pocket and withdrew something that caught the light of the approaching sun. It glinted with a shine as the man weld it.

Instantly, Christian grew rigid it was a blade- a knife. If he chose to make any move, that knife would come down on him and stab. Akira- she couldn’t help. It was the fact that he wouldn’t let her. She was weaker, not as strong as him and she had already taken on one too many patrols. Now as his turn, his turn to save both of their lives.

Making a lunge for his feet, Christian prayed –yes the shape shifter prayed- he prayed to God that he live and not die here. Jaws locked on the man’s left ankle – who swung him around violently- blood seeped into his mouth. It tasted metallic, rusty even. And there it was, as bright as day, lodging into his back, the knife. Christian wanted to scream, to yelp, but he knew if he let go, that would only give him the advantage. All the shape shifter was doing was impairing him of his walking. Giving the patrol a handicap.

Christian once had a family, a family that was just like him. And these people, these blood lusted murderers, killed them. They killed them, right before his eyes. He was only a boy at the time, five or six. They didn’t’ have the never to kill a little boy, but they had the nerve to mutilate his family before his very eyes? What kind of world has this come to? What kind of world did they live in? If this was a creation of God, why wasn’t his family spared?

A few tears for his family dripped down from his eyes into his fur. The heartache of losing them hurt more than the continuous stabbing being done to him. His sight began blacking in and out, spots of midnight dotted his eye sight. He was dying- leaving this world. Never again would he get to tell Akira he was sorry for yelling at her, that he loved her and wanted to have a family with her. He would resign in Hell, alone for the rest of eternity.

At the thought of it, Christian tightened his jaw on the man’s ankle. It was true that he was weak, loosing blood fast. The man was wailing in pain, begging the dog to let go. He would never be able to walk correctly again, and Christian wasn’t going to be able to kiss his Akira again- Fair trade. One more blow, that’s what it would take. Did the man deliver? Sure as Hell he did. Christian’s loosening grip lost and he fell to the ground, limp body and matted fur. The man limped away, muttering things under his breath. But Christian couldn’t hear, his breathing was hard and struggled. No more movement was detected in his body except for the soft blow of breath from his nostrils.

Might as well see Akira with the eyes he did the day he met her- in his human body. Though, it might take all the energy he had left in his broken body. Christian shifted into a human, giving a cough of blood spraying onto the green wet grass. Akira was by his side, holding his hand. “I…l..love yo…u.” He managed, eyes setting on the beauty before him. Her wings looked white- his little angel.

That was the last thing he saw, before his eyes close, leaving him laying in the mud covered in rain and mud. Christian was dead, erased from the world but not from others memories. The funny thing was, that he didn’t go to Hell, his soul floated up to the best place ever- Heaven.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum