RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! Empty BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:26 am

Rules
•Listen to Owner and Co-Owners.
•If you read the rules put “BlueRiver Forever” LOL!
•No Detailed mating just put Fades to black
•No Cussing But the small words like Darn or crap but please be careful
•Have Fun And literate, Semi-literate and non-literate rpers are welcome!
•Use my Skelly please
•No Fighting In Ooc
•Listen to The Co-Owners and Me
•No being your own mate
•No Killing yourself just cause you didn’t get A Male or a Female to be your mate and don’t kill yourself if the Alpha or Beta doesn’t choose you
•Please make a Male and a Female
*Don’t Leave this Rp after joining please! Get on as much as possible!

Form for Adults, Elders, Teens, Young Adults

Name:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Siblings:
Personality:
History
Rank Wanted:
Parents:
Adoted Pups:
Looks:

Form For Pups

Name:
Pup crush:
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Are you Adopted?:
Looks:

Wolf Talk
Alpha

Ears forward + Bite muzzle + Growling = I am your Alpha!
Stiff Legged + Ears pulled back upward + Tall + Tail high = Do you dare disrespect me?
Ears forward + Bares teeth + Tail straight out = Respect your Alpha!
Snaps air + Bite side + Head below shoulders = Get out of here!
Stands over submissive wolf + Snarling + Tail high = I’ll put you in your place, do you want to be an omega?
Pushing on shoulders with paws + Growling + Snapping = Submit now!
Bares teeth + Glares at = Im not in the mood right now, Leave me alone!

Submissive

Ears pulled back + Whining + Tail low = Im sorry! Please forgive me!
Ears pulled back + Whimpering + Tail tucked + Looking away or on ground = I mean no harm
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Whining = Fear
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Lick Alpha’s chin = You are my Alpha
Ears flat against head + Roll on back exposing neck/belly + Tail tucked = I give up! You are my alpha or Im sorry!
Bows head = Respect

Threats

Lowers head + Snarls = I’m warning you! / Last chance!
Snarls / Bares teeth = Get away!
Snarls + Bristles + Bares teeth = Back off!
Lunges = I will attack!
Backs away + Growls = I’ll get you later
Ears back + Tail tucked + growling low = Scared or get away!
Snaps at air = This is your neck/leg!

Social

Lick constantly = Grooming
Lick chin = Hey
Lick cheek / Nuzzle = Comfort or Its ok
Touch noses / nuzzle = Hello
Play bow + Yipping = Lets play!
Tackle/Glomp = Dog pile! or Play fight!
Tackle + nip anywhere on body = Lets play fight!
Paws face = Your silly
Play bow + bounds away = Can’t catch me!
Nip on nose = I win!
Roll on back = I give up!
Flick ears = Unsure
Marks territory/area = This is mine now

Love

.♥. Licks chin = I like you .ღ.
.♥. Licks cheek= You’re cute .ღ.
.♥. Licks ear + forehead = Will you be my mate? .ღ.
.♥. Licks nose = u are mine love .ღ.
.♥. Licks neck = We belong together .ღ.
.♥. Licks back = Stay with me .ღ.
.♥. Licks tail = Im ready to mate .ღ.
.♥. Licks paw = Im sorry/Dont go .ღ.
.♥. Lick constantly = Grooming /I love you so much .ღ.
.♥. Rubs tail under chin = Flirty .ღ.
.♥. Rubs body against = You are mine now .ღ.
.♥. Lick forehead + face = I need you forever .ღ.
.♥. Nip neck + lick shoulder = I need you now .ღ.
.♥. Lick on the belly = Im ready for pups or I want pups .ღ.
.♥. Nuzzle = Comfort .ღ.
.♥. Twine tails = Be mine .ღ.
.♥. Lays head on back = Dont forget that you are mine .ღ.
.♥. Look into each others’ eyes = I think I’m falling for you .ღ

Ranks
Alpha Male: Sam
Alpha Female: Luna

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Gamma Male:
Gamma Female:

Delta Male:
Delta Female:

Omega Male:
Omega Female:

Lead Fighter:
Fighters: Harry

Lead Hunter:Alex
Hunters:
Rose
Sierra

Pup-Sitters:

Pup-Mothers:
Luna

Pups:
Moon
Leaf

Loners:

Lead Warrior:
Warriors:

Lead Healer: Hope
Healers:

Elders:

Crushs

Mates
Luna+Sam

My Wolves

Name: Luna
Mate:Sam
Crush: my Mate
Pups: Leaf and Moon
Siblings: Alex, Hope
Personality: meet me
History; don’t ask don’t tell
Rank Wanted:
Parents: Snow& Sarah
Adopted Pups:
Looks: pure black with a white moon on her forehead and sea blue eyes

Name: Alex
Mate:
Crush:
Pups: no
Siblings: Luna and Hope
Personality: meet me
History: don’t ask don’t tell
Rank Wanted: any
Parents: Snow and Sarah
Adopted Pups: no
Looks:red fur with a sliver stripe circling is right front paw and Ice blue eyes

Name: Hope
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Siblings: Luna and Alex
Personality: meet her
History: later
Rank Wanted:got it
Parents:Sarah and Snow
Adoted Pups:
Looks:

Season
() Fall- The wolves are preparing for Winter during this time of year. It is getting colder and wolves tend to stay in their dens more.

() Winter- The ground is covered in snow and the females are in heat. They are tense during this time, making it easier for the males to comfort them and impress them.

(X) Spring- This is when all the little pups are born. Winter is finally over and it’s starting to warm up outside.

() Summer- This is when all the pups are taught the skills they need to survive. It is very warm outside and the wolves are very active

Weather
(X) Sunny
() Raining
() Cloudy
() Snowy

Last edited by Fire-Wolf on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 am

*gasp!* YOUR ALIVE!!!!! xD Where've you beennnnnn?

Sam- he nuzzles Luna and gives a smile that hes sure will convince her its real. He licks the pups but frowns as one seems to be having trouble breathing. He doubts it will die, but maybe have- it sneezes and he laughs- asma. He can't help but feel alittle sad that the pups aren't his but oh well

(very busy)

Luna-she nuzzles her mate back then looks at the pups licking their heads
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:23 am

Sam lay his head on his paws. "I suppose we should call a healer" He suggested, looking at the pups with a smile as one squealed and they all started to crawl towards their mothers belly, looking for milk. He nudged them, one by one, toward their final destination. He licked Luna' s nose as they started to drink.

What do you want to do about the other wolves? And XxXx- Angel- xXxX might be joining
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 am

(well if you had other wolves then tell me and i'll but them back but i took the other wolves off, as for story line on why they left i dont know. And sweet we could use more people)

Luna-she nodds "yah i think we should" she watchs the pups and actlly smiled alittle
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Sam climbed out of their den and howled for Hope, the healer. Sadly, she was one of the very few wolves who had survived through the forest fire. Their territory was covered in a later of ashes, and they would move as soon as they could, most likely. He climbed back into the den and waited for Hope.

Forest fire?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:01 pm

(ok sounds good)

Hope-she hears the howl and comes runing to Luna and Sam's den
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Sam grinned when he saw Hope. "Hey Hope" one of the pups squealed at the sound of its father's voice and Sam licked it. "We, uh, well" he pointed at the pups with his muzzle before nuzzling Luna affectionately.

Kk
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Hope-she smiles "well congrats on that, but why didn't you call me when you were giveing brith"

Luna-she nuzzles him back the looks at Hope "we knew you where busy"

Hope-"ok then let me look them over" she gently takes eace pup from Luna and starts to look them over "what are their names?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 pm

How many did she have? 6? If so Ill have Snow, Moon, and Leaf. Fae, brute, fae

Sam looked at Luna, "We could name this one Moon..." He pointed to a silver looking pup with some black. "And this one Leaf" he suggested, nudging a small black one.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 pm

(she had 2, so which ever pup you want)

Luna-she nodds "those are great names"

Hope-"ok well Moon Looks great but Leaf is haveing some truble breathing"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 am

ok and you can choose, I don't really care :p

Sam looked at the pup then Hope silently. Not really knowing if that was bad or horrible, he looked at Luna, waiting for her reaction.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:11 am

(ok i choose Moon)

Luna-"Are you able to help her?" she asked worryed

Hope-"If i had my herbs then yes i could help ease her breathing but since i dont there isn't much i can do"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 am

"Are you sure there's nothing you can do?" Sam asked calmly. He nuzzle Luna, who looked frightened.

Leaf's breath caught as she tried to inhale, but she eventually was able to take a breath. She squirmed, wanting her mother's warm milk
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:09 am

Hope-"unforcently yes" she nosed the pups to their mother
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 am

Sam stood and frowned. "What herbs do you need?" He asked in a tone that plainly said 'tell me.there's nothing you can say to stop me from looking for some either, so don't try'

Leaf suckled, every once in a while having trouble breathing, and coughing a few times. She started to wine when she was done. Her chest hurt and it was getting harder to breathe. She wished her mother would make it stop hurting.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am

Hope-"I need Ginger, but it all burned in the fire"

Luna-she Licks Leaf's head "we have to look for some"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Sam dated out and came back 20 minutes later with very little. He panted, "Will this.. be enough?" He asked, breathing hard. He licked his pups head And looked at Hope
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Hope-"it is for now" she crushs it so that in would be easyer for Leaf to swallow
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:15 am

Last glared down the herbs and started to breathe easier

Sam lay next to Luna. "That was all I saw. Ill travel further tomorrow" he said, looking at Hope
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 am

Hope-"I'll go out to help you look torarrow" she leaves the den

Luna-she nuzzles Leaf and Moon

Alex-he walks into the camp after Hunting with nothing

Hope-"No prey?"

Alex-"the herds have moved on"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Sam licks Luna, "T tomorrow I'll look for some and try to find a good place for a territory."he said, making his body into kind of a half moon shape around Luna and the pups.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Luna-she nuzzles him "ok and please becareful"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Sam nuzzled LunaLuna and licked the pups head, "I promise I will."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Luna-"ok" she licks the pups heads then raps her tail around them
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:54 pm

SamSam lays his hand on top of Lunas and closed his eyes

sorry ^^^
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next