RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 5 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Oh sorry xD

Harry
I bowed my head. "Thank you," I say with a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 5 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Alex-he puts his catch with the rest of the prey and walks back to the others "Hey Hope, we found some herbs"

Hope-"Really?! thats great"

Luna-she lessons to Sam and Harry talk
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Harry
I sighed. "Well, what is my rank going to be?" I asked.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Luna-"what are you good at?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Harry
"I'm pretty good at fighting and hunting, but I'm more interested in being a fighter," I told her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Luna-"ok you can be a fighter"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Harry
I nodded. "Thanks."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Luna-"welcome" she dips her head
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Harry
I smiled.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Luna-"now Sam, you said you found the perfect place?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Harry
I stood there watching Luna and Sam.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Sam flicked his ears and nodded, "Yeah. There's a nice territory not too terribly far from here..." he said quietly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Luna-"Thats great" she nuzzles him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Harry
I put my ears up to hear better.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Sam nuzzled her back, glancing at Harry uneasily. He was just...standing there. It was kind of creeping him out. He turned his attention to the brute, "Are you a good hunter?" he asked, studying the male quietly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Harry
I shaked my pelt as I heard him talk to me. I nodded. "Yeah."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm

"Are you a better fighter?" Sam asked with a small chuckle. He looked at the wolf quietly when Sierra padded up to him, dropping a small amount of Basil at his feet. "Found a patch a few miles from here" said Sierra quietly, then glanced at the brute with a smile. Sam nodded with a satisfied smile and she padded away, heading to the river to get a drink and wash off the dirt on her coat. Sam looked back to Harry, a small smile still playing upon his lips. (Heh, thats one of my favorite phrases ^.^)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Luna-she looks at Sam wondering what he was up to
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Sam saw Luna looking at him from the corner of his eye. He looked over and nuzzled her before turning back to Harry patiently. This was his way of asking what rank wolves wanted. Or rather, assining one
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:54 pm

(um....Luna told him that he is a fighter)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 pm

x3 i knew that... xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm

(oh okay)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Harry
I supposed I was a better fighter. I mean I think a lot of male wolves are pretty good at fighting, but some are just good at hunting. "Better at fighting I suppose, but good at hunting too," I told him. I didn't really think my reply was the best, but at least I answered the question.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Wolf- I know. Sam doesn't XD

Sam nodded, "You shall train with Alex. He is a hunter, but a good fighter too." he said. He blinked xD

Sorry. Bad post. Very bad post.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 pm

(its ok i belive you)

Luna-she smiles and nodds "that he is"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next