RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 6 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 am

Sam nodded with a smile, then lifted his head and howled for Alex.

sorry it's taken me so long to reply!!!
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 6 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 am

(its ok)

Alex-he hears Sam's howl and walks over to him "Yes?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 am

Harry
I nodded. "Thank you, Sam. I'll see him later."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Sam nods to Alex, "Actually, this is Alex. If you would like to, you can train now. But feel free to rest if you would like." He turned to Alex And told him quietly about the two new wolves.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Harry
I nodded. "Okay, well, I can start now if he's ready."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Alex-he smiles "ok" he turns to Harry "we'll start now"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Harry
I smiled. "Alright."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Alex-"come on" he leads Harry to a clearing then turns and lunges at him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Harry
I followed Alex to the clearing, and I lung back at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Sam turned to Luna when they were gone, "When do you want to see the territory we found?" he asked, flicking his ears.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Luna-she nodds "Yes, i'd love to..........but the pups?"

Alex-he douges Harry then jups on his back
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Harry
I throw Alex off, and I pull him down, holding onto him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 pm

"Hope can watch them. It's only about three miles from here." Sam replied, looking into the den at the tiny pups with a small smile
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Luna-"ok"

Alex-he kicks him off with his back feet then tackles him wile he is of balence
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Harry
I fall to the ground, but I get up, and ran right into him, bringing him down.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Alex-he gets up and kicks Harry's feet from under him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Harry
I kick him back.

(lol)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Alex-he side steps the kick "Is that all you got?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Harry
I side-kicked him, and I watched him fall to the ground.

(All I could think of. Not the best at roleplaying fighting)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Sam nods, and pass to Hope. "Will you watch the pups?..." He explained where he and Luna were going and why, them padded back to his den with Hope. He then nudged Luna, thanked hope, and headed out into the forest, stopping and baking at Alex where they were going.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Alex-he nodds to Sam then turns to Harry "ok then" he lounges at him,hitting him hard and flipping him on his back. He bears his teeth inchs from Harry's thoat

Hope-she curls her tail around the pups

Luna-she stay next to him matching his pace
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Harry
I back away before he can do anymore. He was good, but I had my secret weapons (lol wut). I run towards him, quickly, as I push him down, and bite hard on his ear.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Alex-he yeps alittle the bits down hard on his leg
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Sam quietly walks to the territory he and Alex had found earlier. He noticed around him with his tail silently.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Harry
I scream in pain when he bites on my leg. "Can we take a break?" I say, taking deep breaths.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next