RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Sierra was confused as to why the fae was laughing, but giggled lightly anyway. "Nice to meet you too." She said, smiling pleasantly. "did you just get here?" she asked when they had finished laughing, then added, "Have you meet Luna yet?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 am

Hope-she dipped her head to Sierra when she came over, after lessoning to them for a bit she herd Sierra's question "No she hasn't, but i was just about to go get Luna"

Luna-after Moon and Leaf fell asleep, she walks out of her den and into the clearing. seeing a new wolf she pads over to them "Hello"

Alex-he follows after Sam sniffing for prey
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:51 pm

SierraSierra grinned as Luna walked over. She nodded toward her, "looks like you don't have to" thenthen she bowed her head to Luna and looked at Rose. "Luna, this is Rose. Rose, this is Luna" she paused and turned to Luna, "Sam accepted her into the...pack" she hesitated before sayingthe word pack. A pal usually meant asked if wolves and they had, well, 7. Thesadness sparked in her eyes again but her smile didn't waver. She continued, "before he left."She looked at Hope, "is he out looking for territory today our just more herbs?" she asked.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Rose
I was going to reply to Sierra, but a female wolf interrupted me as someone walked up to us. She probably was the Alpha. Or by the looks of her, I could already guess. I smiled up at her. She did look like an Alpha. "Hi Luna," I say first, as I keep smiling so I don't make a scene. "Thank you for letting me in the pack. You seem really nice," I keep on saying. That was all I could think of saying right now. I should let Luna talk now.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Luna-"Nice you meet you Rose, and welcome to BlueRiver" she dipps her head to Rose

Hope-she looks at Sierra "i belive he is looking for both, and Alex when with him to look for more prey"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Rose
I nodded and smiled. "Thank you," I bowed my head towards Luna.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Luna-"you are welcome. what are you best at doing?" she said kindly
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Rose
"Well I was thinking of being a hunter or healer," I say.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Sierra nods, "I'm going to go look for herbs, in that case" she said, doing her head to Luna and rose before running off. She ran for awhile, not finding any thing living, until she finally got out of the post of the first the four had burned. She slowed to a walk, looking down in case there were any herbs.

Sam looked at the ground as he and alex walked away from their pack territory. "We should hunt later, when we go back, So we won't tire caring it. But anything big we can just put down somewhere and buddy it, hoping no one else would get to it.." He murmured to himself, almost missing a patch of Thyme. He picked it and put it in the little leaf pouch he used for collecting herbs
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Luna-"ok, then will start you off at a hunter, then later Hope will test and train you to be a healer if you still want you to be one" she deeps her head to Sierra as she leaves

Alex-he nods lessoning to what Sam was saying

Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Rose
I nodded. "Thank you."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Luna-"your very much welcome, now why don't you go get so sleep you must be tired from your travling"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Rose
"Well thank you for everything. Where should I sleep?" I asked.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Luna-"there are s........." her voice broke with greaf for her fallen friends and pack-mates "there are some now emty dens over there" she points to them with her tail
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Rose
I nodded. "Thanks," I say and I head over to an empty den.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Luna-"welcome" she watchs her leave before heads towerd her den to check up on her pups
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Rose
I walk into the den and I find a new place to lay down and sleep. Once I find the right place, I lay down and curl up into a ball. I go to sleep.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Sam looked around him at the land. "This might be a good place..." He said. "and its already got dems and everything..." it wad obviously abandoned, but the land was still in good shape. There was plenty of water..He sniffed and caught scent of other animals. Prey! he looked at Alex, setting what he thought
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Name: Harry
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Siblings:
Personality: He is flirty and loves girls. He's nice, sweet, romantic.
History:
Rank Wanted: Lead Fighter
Parents:
Adoted Pups:
Looks:
BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open! - Page 3 Brown-eyes-eyes-wolf-wolves-Favim.com-440996
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:17 pm

(ok i'll add him)

Alex-he looks around and sniffs the air "Prey and unless i'm wrong herbs too, i think this its a good place"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Sam nods, "we need ginger, then we hunt and go back" he said.

Sorry ^^^^ Writers Block
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Harry
I was sleeping on a rock, but I quickly woke up as I heard a loud bird chirp. It scared me, and I woke up as quick as I can.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm

(its fine Kitty)

Alex-"ok" he nodds
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Harry
I stand up, and I jump off the rock. I started to walk in a direction. I didn't know where I was going, but I decided to walk anyways.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Hope-she heads out into the burnt forest
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next