RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 31 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:56 pm

What's your name?
Name: "Emma Trenton Stone"
NickName: "Emma sounds short enough, don't you think?"
Appearance Age: "Nineteen"
Are you Mortal or Immortal: "Defiantly immortal" Fallen Angel

What are you like?
Personality: Emma is one of those hard-headed, stubborn and relentless people who don't take 'no' for an answer. Bitter to the bone and cold-hearted as they come, she couldn't give a damn about anyone she doesn't trust or care for. Sarcasm is practically another language for this girl, simply because she uses it so much in her daily affairs. Bold with her sharp tongue, she's gotten herself into some pretty nasty scuffles and still has those few scars to prove it. She's the type who stands up to anyone about anything she believes in with unwavering courage and pride- and won't back down without a fight.
Compassion and kindness once were part of this girl, but over time were obliterated so that the only thing remaining was her darker side. Crude and spiteful, she's known well for her everlasting grudges against people; especially those that repeatedly tick her off. Sinister and hateful, she isn't one to be messed with on a bad day when her wrathful temper breaks loose. She's often been called a 'short fuse' because it doesn't take much to ignite her anger.
But behind all those confident walls lies a very, very broken person who's suffered countless traumatic events in her life ranging from rape to loss. Because of this, she's insanely defensive (practically paranoiac) about her past and won't tell a soul the whole story. There are so many versions of her history patched together from those who've heard bit and pieces that, honestly, no is quite sure what happened to make her this way anymore. And frankly, Emma likes it that way and will do anything in her power to keep it that way.
Hobbies: "Is this a joke?"
Dislikes: "Pretty much anything that pisses me off"
Theme Song: "Gladiator Soundtrack"
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: "Humans… Petty, arrogant, and stupid creatures who should be taught a lesson"

Who do you like?
Crush: "HA!"
Secret Crush: "You've got to be kidding me"
BF/GF: "Hey, are you deaf or something?"
Husband/Wife: "Keep pushing it. We'll see where that gets you with me"
Best Friends: "Amber, and only Amber…"
Friends: "I don't have 'friends'"
Enemies: "Oh, dear…"
Natural Enemies: "Pretty much everything"

You seem... nice
Looks:
ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 31 Ip2jpj
History: "You ask me that again, and I'll slit your throat and watch you bleed!"
Flaws: "My entire being is flawed…"
Strengths: "What a gip"

What's your name?
Name: "Opalescent"
NickName: "I go by Opal occasionally"
Appearance Age: "I don't think Dragons have that…"
Are you Mortal or Immortal: "Dragons such as myself live forever, so, immortal"

What are you like?
Personality: Opalescent isn't afraid to speak her mind, and knows how to put up a fight when she has to. Acting before thinking out something is just in her, but regret is something unknown to her. Sometimes she lets her boldness get the better of her, but with her stubborn attitude, she wouldn't dare back down. Hostile and snappy at first encounters, she isn't one to be caught off-guard or pestered.
"The saying 'Let sleeping dogs lie' isn't just a saying; it's a warning"
Then again, even with her outrageous traits, she does have a few qualities that are useful. When it comes to tactics and skill for battles, she's an absolute genius. Witty and a quick-thinker, she can retaliate quite well even after the most powerful of blows. Reckless and instinctive, she trusts her heart over her mind with any decision and it's never led her wrong.
"Mind over matter is a skill to be mastered"
But, despite all her down-sides, she does have what most would consider a fun, likable side. Now, the reason she doesn't come off at first as a sociable wolf is because she has trust issues with some. But once she gets to know others or vice versa, she really is the type you could easel grow to like. Sweet and pleasant when she chooses, she likes to make others laugh when their around her because it makes her feel better.
"It may be stormy now, but the rain can't last forever"
Hobbies: "I love to fly, so count that"
Likes: "Oh, I don't know. Plenty of things, though, none off the top of my head"
Dislikes: "Traitors, thieves, liars, and murderers have no place in my mercy"
Theme Song: "Not really"
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: "I don't know…"

Who do you like?
Crush: "No"
Secret Crush: "No"
BF/GF: "What?"
Husband/Wife: "No"
Best Friends: "I don't have any friends"
Friends: "My previous statement"
Enemies: "Most creatures… good or bad…"
Natural Enemies: "Most everything. I'm a dragon, remember?"

You seem... nice
Looks:
ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 31 Tinor_20070428123339
History: "Oh, it's much to long…"
Flaws: "Not many"
Strengths: "You're funny, you know that?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 31 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Can Opalescent turn into a human?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Nah. I figured that was too mainstream. XD She can morph into a Snowy Owl and a white Weasel though.

Last edited by iKate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:00 pm

okay :) im just trying to figure out how she would have fit into the cells...maybe they would have had a bigger one

hmm..maybe Emma should meet Saban, he has a secret :3

MEEEEE RAWR!!!!!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Akira: She stood up and watched the fight. It killed her to just stand by and watch as Christian fought the horrible Patrol. She had her wings spread out. She was ready to do anything necessary to save Christian even if it meant getting captured herself. They had fought many Patrols when escaping. How was this one any different? Oh yeah, he had a shock stick. Did the others have those? She couldn't remember.

She crouched down watching. She was ready to help at any moment. Her gold eyes fixed on the Patrol's face. She frowned and kept watching. She wanted to help but she knew Christian wouldn't let her. Blah blah blah, her safety was too important. He'd say something along those lines. But she didn't really care. She took a small step forward and held her wings ready. She felt the adrenaline coursing through her body. She wanted to fight. She took another step. Her gold eyes turned red and she made a sound deep in her throat like a growl.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Christian Alex Mantra
He lunged at the man, with the patrol plunging the shock stick into his stomach. The adrenaline hid his pain. Christian morphed into a human and whipped his head back to Akira. “Stay the Hell away!” His words weren’t sugar coated at all. The old Christian burned within his eyes. Christian changed after he met Akira. If you could say in so many words, he turned soft. The patrol screamed, overly terrified that he was battling with an immortal. Christian took more pleasure in this than he should. He had a lust for blood. These horrid beings locked them up. Immortals were no different than them. They were, in some context, humans. Christian socked him in the face, his teeth bared and his eyes on fire(you get the idea.). You could see, maybe from a mile away, that he was mad. “You sick [bleeped out XD Let’s just say it starts with a b and ends with a d.]! You’ve destroyed innocent lives! Sh** like you shouldn’t even be on this planet! All of you should rot in Hell for all I care!” Christian punched him in the jaw and heard a sickening crunch. The man’s jaw lolled and his eyes showed fury, but not nearly as much as Christian’s. It was no doubt that Christian broke his jaw. Akira started coming closer again, but, Christian shot her another look. “What did I tell you? Can’t you listen!” Christian didn’t even take remorse in these cold hearted words to the girl he loved. Akira changed him, kept him caged up as a canary. He was never the guy he used to be when he was first brought into the prison. Oh all the action he missed. He loved it. He loved taking revenge on the people that had hurt him and his family. “I hope you die a long painful death!” He slurred out in-between punches. Christian kneed him in the stomach, just continuing to punch the crap out of him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Akira: She frowned and stepped back. Her eyes were still a horrible red. She glared at the Patrol. Was Christian gonna kill him? She didn't like seeing people die but she did want him to die. She waited. Her black wings were spread out and held high. All in all she looked like a demon. She watched Christian beat the guy. Wow he has a lot of anger in him, she thought. It kinda scared her. She took another step back and was back where she had started.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:okay :) im just trying to figure out how she would have fit into the cells...maybe they would have had a bigger one

hmm..maybe Emma should meet Saban, he has a secret :3

MEEEEE RAWR!!!!!

Guess so… XD Sorry, I just had a funny picture in my head. XDD Eh, if Sabon's still in the prison, then I can work with that. If not… well, that could be an issue.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm

hmm..he was in town but lets pretend he went back into the prison to look for some friends, his secret is he looks like he's mortal but he's really immortal, he found a way to hide his immortal scent and stuff, he's really a shapeshifter
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Christina Alex Mantra
Finally, the man went into unconscious or he died. Did Christian regret it? You didn’t’ even have to ask him twice, Christian would have said ‘No. Not in a million years.’ Would he have done it again? Can you please stop asking Christian stupid question? Christian got of the man, giving a hard kick in his stomach. “Piece of sh**.” His eyes still encased the anger he had built up over the last six years. Yes, that was how long he was in that god forsaken prison. Christian never talked much about his past, not even to Akira. Akira, all that horrible stuff he said to her. Still, the boy didn’t feel any kind of remorse for it. She should have listened the first time to her. “When I tell you stay away, I mean it.” Christian kept his eyes on the man’s body. “It would only cause me more trouble if you got into that fight an you know it.” This time he looked up and met her gaze, his pupils cutting deep into hers. Maybe into her soul(I just had to put that.). “You got it?” Like in all sappy movies when worst turns to worst, the sky gave a frightful jolt of thunder, rumbling the ground beneath their feet. If he didn’t’ know better, Christian would have thought Satan was coming to take him for all the sins he had went through with in his life. Heck, he just murdered a man and it wasn’t his first. The rain poured down, a shock of lightening brightening up the graying sky. Rain coated his brow, hair soaking wet hanging in his emerald eyes.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Akira: She rolls her eyes,"yeah i got it." Her wings held above her head blocked the rain. She reached out one hand toward him. Her eyes slowly changed back to their original gold. She didn't so much as glance at the dead guy. She had just wanted to help. If anything had happened to Christian and she had just stood watching she would never forgive herself. She kept her hand out and she watched him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:hmm..he was in town but lets pretend he went back into the prison to look for some friends, his secret is he looks like he's mortal but he's really immortal, he found a way to hide his immortal scent and stuff, he's really a shapeshifter

Nice. XD Should I post first?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Christian Alex Mantra
He looked at her hand, hesitating. Christian didn’t want to take it, he wanted to feel free like this for maybe a moment longer. “No.” He said, clenching his hands in fists at his side. “You just don’t get it, do you?” Christian didn’t wait for an answer. Taking a running start, he morphed into an eagle. Yes, it wasn’t’ a smart idea to fly in the rain- his wings would grow heavy with water and weigh him down. He just couldn’t be around Akira right now. She held him back- as much as he hated to say it. If he stayed with her- God knows he wanted to- he would never get to feel the feeling of revenge again. Getting back at the people who made his whole life a living hell. She wouldn’t let him. That was the only flaw he could find in her. She never would let him be the Christian he wanted to be, he was the Christian she wanted him to be.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:46 pm

sure ;)

Akira: She sighs and drops her hand. "I do get it. You love this feeling. You miss being your old self. And it's all my fault. I'm in the way of what you really want. I'll just let you have it then." She flaps her wings and shoots up towards the clouds. She flies above them and up into the ones above the storm clouds. She sits on one and tucks her wings against her back. She looks up at the sun high above still shining despite the storm below.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Christian Alex Mantra
He didn’t fly back. Christian loved Akira, don’t get me wrong. But that didn’t mean he wanted to sacrifice everything he was for her. He was just wearing a mask, being the perfect boy for her. Just for her. But what about him? What was he really doing for himself? It grew harder and harder to fly, but he pushed himself. Christian was always strong and willing to do the impossible. When he was given the challenge, he always made it more than possible. “Dammit.” He thought to himself. He knew, but wasn’t willing to admit, that he had to go back and say sorry. Why was it him that had to say sorry? Wasn’t this her fault to begin with? Wasn’t it his fault that he was this way?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Akira: She was watching the ground below. She saw 3 patrols. Her eyes turned red again and she suddenly wanted to kill them. She dived down whacking them with her wings. Luckily they had no shock sticks. She delivered a roundhouse kick to one then a punch to another. The last one got a punch to the neck. She smiled when she heard the crack. That was was easy. One down and two to go.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Emma sat wrapped in her midnight wings at the back of the prison-caging cell, her chin resting on her knees which she held close. Time had all but left her being, time had no meaning anymore. Nothing had any meaning anymore. Nothing mattered, nothing ever mattered. Snapping out of her deranged thoughts, she scowled and opened her wings savagely, slapping them against the cold walls and sending loose feathers flying around her. Standing up, she clenched her fists and shut her eyes tightly, trying to reach inside of herself and draw out the magic dwelling within her being. But just as she reached it, it was pulled out of her grasp and she was sent hurdling across the cell, slamming into the back wall. Hearing the alarm going off because she had attempted to use magic, she tightened her wings against her back and braced herself. She was never getting out of here, but just a glimpse of something other than stone walls and her cage would give her all the strength she needed to continue going on. Perhaps even taking down a few guards while I'm at it, she thought cruelly, a twisted smirk spreading on her lips. "This one, over here," she heard dully through the walls just as the door to her prison was opened, three men pouring in with their weapons raised. "You never learn, do you?" one of them growled, taking cautious steps towards her. Narrowing her eyes, she opened her wings and stared at the men, deciding which she would attack first. Deciding for her, the last one on the left charged forward, sending a burst of pure thrill through Emma. Jumping up, she used her wings two sustain herself in the air while she kicked the guard in the back, smashing his body into the hard wall. Landing, the other two came at her, just as ferocious as before. Grinning with something like insanity, she ducked down and spun, knocking over the two men with her powerful wings. Snapping her head behind her, she caught the arm of the man she had kicked into the wall just before it struck her, flipping onto her back and kicking him again. Sumer-saulting to her feet, she flipped her hair away from her face and prepared for the next wave. Feeling a sharp blow on her head, she felt the inside of her knee kicked and she went crashing down, screaming in pain. "Never underestimate this one, men," a forth guard said coldly, "Never."

Holy fudge-nuggets. That was a lot longer than I intended. XDD Opalescent coming….
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:12 pm

oh monkey turd that's long.... (lol my brother uses that special term xD)

posting now
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Saban: He had gone back into the prison in search of more immortals in need of rescuing. Some had been recaptured so he would help them escape. He was dressed as a Patrol. He saw some Patrols and a Fallen fighting. He walked over and looked at the last Patrol standing,"i can take it from here." He had good respect because of him winning fights against immortals. He grabbed her arms behind her back and held them so she couldn't escape. "C'mon girlie. Time to teach you a lesson." He pushed her out of her cell and down the hall. He whispered to her,"i'm on your side...just go along with it."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Emma spit out some blood from her bleeding lip and scowled at the sight of another Patrol coming, this one's face and reputation she had heard of all to much. Flapping her wings viciously as he grabbed her, she struggled in his tight grip, thrashing about. "Let me go! Let me GO!" This was nothing she wasn't used to, but it gave her a sense of satisfaction to deal out some pain to those that had caused her a millennia more. Seconds before she was about to head-butt him, she stiffened as he whispered in her ear, her heart racing now. "Oh, really?" she spat bitterly, sharply stepping on his foot and continuing her stubborn struggles.

Opalescent stood up on all fours and raised her head as far as she could, bellowing a mighty roar that would shake the foundations of this forsaken prison for immortals, shaking her head violently. Gouging the stone with her ivory colored claws, she felt a stinging pain in her neck before her head was jerked down, slamming against the ground. She wasn't a large dragon, but big enough to intimidate anyone. Lashing her whip-like tail, she hissed and opened her mouth to blow a stream of liquid fire before it was clamped shut just a a steel claw-like hand gripped her massive wings to her side.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Saban: "Shh..im immortal too. I'm a shapeshifter." He glanced behind them and let go of her. The Patrols were gone. He shifted into a lion then shifted back to his human form. "See?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Emma stared at him, her violet gaze skeptical as she narrowed her eyes coldly, her wings tightening in a fearful and angry stance. "What the hell kind of torture is this? Beating us nearly to death just wasn't enough, so now you have to mock us?" she hissed, her rage igniting in her eyes as she stiffing her jaw into a scowl. Hesitating, she decided there wasn't much else they could do to her. Clenching her fists, she lunged for him, her hand aiming for his stomach.

Bleh, bad postie for me...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Saban: He grabbed her fist about midway. "I'm not mocking you. Some Patrols here are undercover. I wouldn't be even bother to stop and mock you if i was a Patrol. You can ask any of the immortals around here. They know me."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Backk...

Emma scowled once more as she glared at him with disbelief and resentment, her violet eyes burning with rage. For too long she had heard that same lie, and now that she saw a chance to escape, she was going to take it. "Liar!" she hollered. Ripping her fist out of his grasp, she raised her black wings threateningly and twirled around, lifting her foot to kick him on the side of the head and hopefully knock him out. She wasn't about to be stopped from her one chance of escaping this godforsaken place after almost fifty years of being a prisoner.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next