RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Ash: Uh oh, he thought, well this is gonna sound stupid....,"you" he murmured. And she was his first kiss. He had been waiting for that special someone. He hadn't even dated anyone before her. But when he first saw her things just clicked.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Celestina
She smiled and gave his hand a light squeeze. “Are you saying that to me or the sun?” She teased, leaning over and kissing his cheek. “I love you too.” She murmured, rolling onto her back and looking up at the sky at the clouds. As kids, her and Crow used to do this. Just look at the sky and say whatever they thought the clouds resembled. With their hands still together, she took them and pointed at a cloud, “That one looks like a bunny.” She said with a soft giggle. It felt so nice to just be carefree for once.

I forgot xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Akira: She practically ran for the exit she was so excited. When they go out into the sun she ran farther from the hell that was the prison. She collapsed in the grass and sighed content. "wow...it's wonderful out here." She felt the warm sunshine on her face and saw the white clouds dance across the brilliant blue sky. She stood up and flapped her wings taking to the sky. She flew in a small circle above Christian and landed grinning madly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Dani tilted her head and grinned. "Seriously? Oh my gosh, that's so cute!" She exclaimed, leaning over and hugging him. It was a major surprise to Dani.

WB FOR A WHILE Dx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Ash: He smiled and hugged her. "I'm guessing you had your first kiss before me? You probably had like a million boyfriends. I mean who wouldn't want to date you? You're beautiful." He kissed her cheek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Dani rolled her eyes, taking a lock of his hair and braiding it. "Hum. I've had a few boyfriends." She stated plainly, taking another strand of his slightly longer hair and braiding it. It was hard, but she managed to make a tiny braid. She kept on doing so, now ignoring Ash. She sat on his lap, arms wrapped around his neck, chin resting on his shoulder as she continued to play with his hair. It was much different than when she'd first seen it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Ash: He smiles and wraps his arms around her letting her play with his hair.

WB
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 pm

She sighed. "I love you," She mumbled, gently tugging on one braid, grinnign at him. "But I want to leave. Let's go," She mumbled, slipping off him and standing up. She offered a hand, deciding that - yes - she did want to leave now.

Same for a while it's okay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 pm

:) goood, i missed rping with u Sad

Ash: He took her hand and stood up,"by the way, i love you too. so where are we going to go?" he asks and takes her hand.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:25 pm

x3

Dani shrugged. "I don't know, but we're going somewhere." She frowned for a moment, thinking of something. "No, not there..." She muttered ot herself. Dani tucked some brown hair behind her ear and smiled at Ash. She gives his hand a squeeze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Ash: He smiles back at her and tries to think of a place they could stay. "I don't have any relatives that would let us in..all i can think of is going to a hotel." He shrugged and waited to hear if she had any ideas.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Dani sighed. "I have a few relatives... Actually, alot. Most are in prison, but a nice amount never got discovered... But I really don't want you to meet my family aside from my brothers. Besides, we have no money." She leaned her against Ash, giving him an almost hug. "Ugh, I really don't want to start all over!!!" She felt like crying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Ash: "its okay Dani....my brother was a mortal and he'll give us some money," he puts his arms around her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Ash: He nods,"my mom was a mortal. Let's go ask him for some money, he said if i ever got out he would give me some."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Ash: "like 19 or 20 or 21 why? we were stuck in their for a while.."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Ash: "When i was 15"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Ash: He laughs,"no! im not an old man! thanks for thinking that! and how old are you?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Ash: "well i was only 2 years older than you when i got her so...im 19 then." he smiles,"i hope the age difference is okay with you."

i gtg bbt Sad
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next