RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Alexandria
She blinked and bit her lip, intently. “Either way, she’s going to hate you. Especially since it’s me..” She said, running her free hand through her hair. “She’s going to hate both of us.” She sighed and looked the way her and Ethan went. “You know, if it were some other girl I’d say we should just ditch her. But, I knew she meant more to you than that..”

Alexander
He chuckled, “You know I didn’t have to come in, in the first place. Now are you dressed so I can take this dress off my face?” He asked, raising a covered eyebrow. “I don’t like being a human coat rack. Well, not human, but you get the idea.” He said, cracking a smile.

PAN THE CAMERA TO ETHAN AND CELESTINA >:u

Repost if chu wanna rp
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Daniella slowed down slightly, but soon enough Diego shot past them, not slowing. Clyde trotted beside Dani and looked up at her confused. Dani swore silently. "Ash.... We have to get Saban before he gets kicked off." She said, and Aaron began to gallop towards the running horse. It sucked that Diego was actually the fastest of all the Kades.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Ash: He nods and they gallop after Saban and Diego. Wow Deigo's fast, he thought. He hoped Saban wouldn't get kicked off because he was a mortal and he wouldn't heal fast or be able to fly or anything to help him. He watched Saban try to hold on as Diego thundered on.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Sorry I kinda poofed. I went to walmart. XD Anyone want to rp? o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Alexandria
She blinked and bit her lip, intently. “Either way, she’s going to hate you. Especially since it’s me..” She said, running her free hand through her hair. “She’s going to hate both of us.” She sighed and looked the way her and Ethan went. “You know, if it were some other girl I’d say we should just ditch her. But, I knew she meant more to you than that..”

Alexander
He chuckled, “You know I didn’t have to come in, in the first place. Now are you dressed so I can take this dress off my face?” He asked, raising a covered eyebrow. “I don’t like being a human coat rack. Well, not human, but you get the idea.” He said, cracking a smile.

PAN THE CAMERA TO ETHAN AND CELESTINA >:u

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:*poke* You still here?

>.> GImme a bit

Otay :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Devon bit his lip. "I can't believe I could actually think... God..." He didn't know how he could think he could marry Celestina. It almost disgusted him. She was like a little sister. Devon wrapped his arms back around Alexandria and rested his chin on her forehead. He felt tired suddenly. He was dreading getting kicked.

Mercy took off the dress and sighed. "I'mma look for something for you, stay." She commanded, leaving with the dress. She came back after a bit with some random pants and a T-shirt. "Good enough, or you want to shop for yourself?" She smirked. The clothing she wore no longer had tags on them. It was either she stole the clothing or she somehow persuaded some one to buy it for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Alexandria
She sighed and rested a hand on his chest while she wrapped her other arm around his waist. “It’s okay...” Alexandria murmured, turning her face into his shirt. “I can tell her if that’d be easier on you?” She asked, looking up at him. Devon looked so sad, so worn out. Alexandria bit her lip. She was so used to seeing him happy and smiling, that’s how it had always been when they were together. They had Mercy and each other. But now…now it was…different.

Alexander
He rolled his eyes and took the clothes, “I don’t shop. That’s something girls do.” He said, turning her around so he could put his clothes on. To Alexander, it felt kind of odd undressing in front of her, even if she wasn’t looking. He took off his shirt and pants and put on the one’s Mercy brought in for him.

When should we have Celestina know?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:33 pm

hiya, u still don't want to rp right?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:hiya, u still don't want to rp right?

I would like to, I just don’t know what to do with them
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Hmm, I think I'll make a long post for Celestina....... You'll see ;3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 pm

okay...well she can take him flying?...or...they can look for somewhere to stay?....er...idk what is allowed to do right now...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Celestina
She sighed and ran her fingers along the grass. Still, it amazed her at how green it was. So different than the grass inside. Celestina sighed and layed back on it and looked up at the clouds. Honestly, all she was doing was thinking. Was Devon still with Alexandria? Was it even worth telling him that she kissed Ethan? If she was going to, he was going to be beyond mad. But she didn’t want to go see him if that girl was still there. It still made her stomach churn even thinking about her. If Alexandria stayed away from her in the first place none of this would have happened. She wouldn’t have gotten into a fight and she wouldn’t be jealous that Devon kissed her before they got out of that prison. She had almost forgotten about the kiss those two had and it made her even more sick. “Hey Ethan.” She asked, not even tearing her gaze from the clouds. “Why is life so complicated?” She was like a little girl again asking her mother impossible questions that her little mind could make up. Over anything, she hated being called young. She had been alive longer than him and probably even Alexandria. They had no right to call her ‘Kid’ Because Ethan was still aging and Alexandria had been changed into a vampire(I think that’s what she is?) at around, I don’t know, eighteen? It wasn’t fair, really. At times like this she just wanted to curl up in Devon’s arms and for him to tell him everything was okay when it wasn’t. So she would have just a small sliver of happiness somewhere in her heart. Her heart still ached to see him, she hated being separated from him for too long. Remember that saying you heard about couples? What was it? Heaven was Hell without you? It kind of reminded her of how she had felt when he had fallen from heaven and got his wings ripped from his back. She couldn’t get that sight out of her mind. It was burned into her memory, etched into her dreams. It was horrible, and it had happened to her too. But, Lucifer gave them another chance and had given them sleek, inky black wings. She still despised him, but, what could you do? It was survival among a world she didn’t know anymore.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:okay...well she can take him flying?...or...they can look for somewhere to stay?....er...idk what is allowed to do right now...

Um, I pick A. Can you post first? I’m tired =_=
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next