RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Empty ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:35 pm

...::Definition of Literate::...

My definition could be different than yours. I want a a nice solid five sentences per post. That means if you have two characters, you can have two sentences per character. Do you understand? This may be confuzzling. If anything, I don't want anymore than fifteen sentences. That may not be needed. Anyways, take pride in what you write. Try to use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure. Act as if you are writing a book. Because you sort of are.

...::Rules::...

1.) Try to stay Literate. (Look at Defintion of Literate for more)
2.) Try to make genders even, if possible.
3.) No Mary-Sues or Gary-Lous.
4.) Be realistic in most cases - ex: Your charrie can not be able to fight off five other guys. In that case, that charrie should be handling un-experianced fighters.
5.) Don't curse too often.
6.) You charries may know other charries from Before.
6.) Ask to share a cell with another person's charrie.
7.) If things get that far, please use fades to black.
8.) No OOC fights.
9.) You must ask me if you want to be a Patrol or Spy.
10.) Only two per cage.
11.) Have fun!!

...::Story::...

There was a time when we were just a dream to Mortals. There was a time when we couldn't dream it would get to be like this. The Immortals have been hidden among you, and they have watched as those dearly among them crashed because of the collision of those Immortal and Mortal. You have watched as we pass you by, never changing. There was a War. And in that War, the Immortals and Mortals fought. The Mortals suprisingly won, we underestimated you. They threw those remaining in prison. During the war, all modern things were lost. The only things remaining are the buildings, and a few other things. Stun sticks are one thing that have been used. As well as electric whips to torture us. If you've read this, put what type of Immortal you are. Then, there were the Allys. Offspring of Immortals and Mortals together. The Allys have powers. Sometimes they can be more powerful than an Immortal. That is unlikely, though. The Allys were marked as traitors and were cast into prison too. The younger Allys have been found and caught. Mortals cast into prison have been found to have the blood of the Mortals that fought with the Immortals against their own kind. This is prison, and it won't be fun.

...::Skelly::...

What's your name?
Name:
NickName:
Age: (Any age just not over 2,000 - hint: You cannot be the oldest Immortal ever, I have a charrie who is ;D)
Appearance Age: (7-34)
Are you Mortal or Immortal:
What are you like?
Personality: (Atleast three sentences)
Hobbies: (Atleast two)
Dislikes: (Look above once more)
Theme Song: (Optional)
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: (Atleast one sentence)
Who do you like?
Crush: (Don't come with one)
Secret Crush: (It's not much of a secret, but don't come with one)
BF/GF: (Look above)
Husband/Wife: (Again...)
Best Friends: (Optional)
Friends: (You should end up with a few)
Enemies: (You might have many)
Natural Enemies: (EX: Vampires don't like Werewolves and vise versa.)
You seem... nice
Looks: (Atleast three sentences, or post a pic.)
History: (Optional)
Flaws: (Atleast two)
Strengths: (Look above)

Cells
1.) Devon - M & Katherine - F
2.) Aaron - M & _____ - F
3.) Nico- M & Celestina - F
4.) Trey - M & Elena - F
5.) Ash - M & Daniella - F
6.) Shane - M & ___ - F

Types of Immortals You Can be
Vampire - traditional or modern - modern is twilight, if you must.
Werewolf - either an actual wolf, big or normal, or a furry human (Look at the third Harry Potter movie for that kind)
ShapeShifter (Animals)
Angels (Only white wings)
Fallen Angels (Only black wings)
Mermaids (They count)
Witches (Only girl)
Wizards (Both genders)
ETC -Ask me if you have another type to add, and I will add to the list.

Please join, I've worked hard on this. I promise to try to give you a good time on this RP!!!

...::My Charries::...

What's your name?
Name: " I was born with the name Devon Kristopher Traine."
NickName: Devon; Dev; Devil; or Crow to those closer.
Appearance Age: Around 19.
Are you Mortal or Immortal: Immortal - Fallen Angel.
What are you like?
Personality: Devon is a Traine. Which means he’s an ass at times. Which means he’s also incredibly charming as well. As a Traine, he has probably been in more fights than you have ever been. He probably knows words you don’t and your mother doesn’t want you to. Devon is quiet and loud at the same time. Ugh, he’s too much. His good side rarely appears and it’s only to family. Devon is tired. He’s extremely reserved and usually pretty calm. But he’s just a flame so if you start him up he’s pure fire. Pure anger. He can easily be set off but still has that patience. Devon doesn’t seem so incredibly bad, on the inside. Which is why Devon has a defense system around himself. He’s sarcastic, a pessimist, and hating. Yet, there is a good side underneath it all. But don’t bother trying to find it. Because Devon really will do everything in his power to stop you from seeing.
Hobbies: Sulking, drawing, and kissing Celestina.
Dislikes: Mostly everything else.
Theme Song: Paint It Black - Rolling Stones.
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: "A bunch of weaklings that need to be watched. Other than that, yeah, they're okay. Just need to get us the hell out of here."
Who do you like?
Crush: Celestina.
Secret Crush: Not much of a secret, but Celestina.
BF/GF: Celestina.
Husband/Wife: Techinally Celestina, according to a stolen ring.
Best Friends: Celestina and Mercy, also Quinn, who's dead.
Friends: Look above.
Enemies: "Too many to name, but I'm more than happy to add your name to that pile."
Natural Enemies: Angels.
You seem... nice
Looks: Devon is somewhat attractive. He has dark, almost black brown hair that can often end up lightly touching his shoulders if he doesn't hack it off with a knife immediately. He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that seem to be so dark you can't see the pupil. Devon is pretty tall, and thin enough, really. He once managed to find a brand-new pen somewhere, and now has slightly smudged drawings all over his arms and parts of his torso from boredom. He is an artist, in a way. He wears a string braclet his little sister gave him a few weeks before she was killed by a wolf.
History: "Why the hell would I tell you?"
Flaws: He gets too angry, and sometimes he just can't control it. He can often hide the pain, and that gets bad when the wound, or weakness, is taking over. He gets depressed and won't do a single thing, just sulk. He has few flaws, but those flaws have a huge impact.
Strengths: He's strong, a charmer, he can hide pain, he can draw, he's a great flyer.

What's your name?
Name: Shane - that's all he can remember.
NickName: Shane, and sadly "Shanie,"
Appearance Age: Look above.
Are you Mortal or Immortal: Techinal Immortal.
What are you like?
Personality: Shane is quiet, and thoughtful. He's pretty smart, and tends to fade into the background. He's sweet and kind, but is reserved. He's used to people running away, people screaming, yelling, telling him to go away. He's bruised, and doesn't seem to open up quickly. But if you get him to smile, truly smile, even just once, then you're in. He's sarcastic at times but usually stays quiet and just listens. He can snap at you, but usually if you snap at him. He can be ice cold, and he'll need his space then. Shane can be odd at times, and he can stare. Usually he's too focused on listening, he forgets to actually reply. Shane is distant at times, and he seems to think too much, but at times can act quickly.
Hobbies: Thinking, watching, and practicing his magic.
Dislikes: Being too loud, ignoring, running away, being alone.
Theme Song: Creep - Radiohead.
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: "Mortals are okay, they just need to let us out of here and understand most of us are pretty good,"
Who do you like?
Crush: Rayn
Secret Crush: Rayn.
BF/GF: None.
Husband/Wife: "I highly doubt that'd happen."
Best Friends: None.
Friends: None.
Enemies: Not many.
Natural Enemies: "Witches and Wizards tend to not mix in well, though not techinal natural enemies."
You seem... nice
Looks: Shane is slightly tall, with jet black hair. He has deep blue eyes and long eyelashes. He's pale-ish, or at least fair. Shane is handsome, but in a special way that you wouldn't notice it at first. You have to really look, and even then it's a peculiar type of handsome. Shane is oddly fast on his feet, and quick in moving, though he seems to plan out his moves.
History:
Flaws:
Strengths:

What's your name?
Name: Aaron Kade.
NickName: Aaron; "Airborne,"; "Air man,"
Are you Mortal or Immortal:
What are you like?
Personality:
Hobbies:
Theme Song:
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals:
Who do you like?
Crush:
Secret Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Best Friends:
Friends:
Enemies:
Natural Enemies:
You seem... nice
Looks:
History:
Flaws:
Strengths:

What's your name?
Name: Thalia Marie Crete.
NickName: Thalia; call her "Thallie," you're going to get your ass kicked.
Appearance Age: ^^
Are you Mortal or Immortal: Ally.
What are you like?
Personality:
Hobbies:
Theme Song:
Who do you like?
Crush:
Secret Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Best Friends:
Friends:
Enemies:
Natural Enemies:
You seem... nice
Looks:
History:
Flaws:
Strengths:

What's your name?
Name: Daniella Claire Kade.
NickName: Dani; Daniella.
Appearance Age: ^^
Are you Mortal or Immortal: Immortal, techinally.
What are you like?
Personality:
Hobbies:
Theme Song:
Who do you like?
Crush:
Secret Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Best Friends:
Friends:
Enemies:
Natural Enemies:
You seem... nice
Looks:
History:
Flaws:
Strengths:

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 pm

What's your name?
Name: Katherine Vasilissa Pierce
NickName: Kat, Kathy, Ecil Vampire Slut, Lissa
Age: (Any age just not over 2,000 - hint: You cannot be the oldest Immortal ever, I have a charrie who is ;D) 2,000
Appearance Age: (7-34): 17-19
Are you Mortal or Immortal: Immortal. Der.
What are you like?
Personality: (Atleast three sentences): Katherine is a smart manipulative girl, she usually gets what she wants, when she wants it. Kat isn't afraid to use her looks, or her charms to get what she wants. She's extremely seductive and loves to play games where the guy usually ends up hurt, destroyed and heartbroken. Kathy flirts with everyone, so don't be thinking "Ooohh she likes me." She probably doesn't. She has an extreme charm that any man will fall for. Oh and, she's a complete heart-breaker. This bad girl knows how to have fun, she she isn't afraid to get into trouble. She stands tall and strong, for she is fierce and always ready. Katherine almost never get's worried about anything, she just keeps her head held up high. She has a short patience, so don't keep her waiting.
Hobbies: (Atleast two): Shopping, traveling, flirting, having fun, messing around, reading, listening to music.
Likes: (Look above) Men, roses, wine, human blood, men....
Dislikes: (Look above once more): Werewolves, drama queens, fakes, animal blood.
Theme Song: (Optional) Maneater
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: (Atleast one sentence) Katherine holds very little respect for mortals. As for immortals, as long as they are older than 1,000 years, she shows some respect.
Who do you like?
Crush: (Don't come with one)
Secret Crush: (It's not much of a secret, but don't come with one)
BF/GF: (Look above)
Husband/Wife: (Again...)
Best Friends: (Optional)
Friends: (You should end up with a few)
Enemies: (You might have many) "It's a long list, and I have no problem adding a few more to that list."
Natural Enemies: (EX: Vampires don't like Werewolves and vise versa.) Werewolves.
You seem... nice
Looks: (Atleast three sentences, or post a pic.) Everyday Kat: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! 2wclhfd & ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Jqnerk
Vampire Form: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! 2i88z2h
History: (Optional)
Flaws: (Atleast two) Katherine tends to be careless at times, even though she is aware of the consequences. She also has a small scar right under her rib cage.
Strengths: (Look above) Kat is extremely manipulative and persuasive, which comes in handy alot. Another strength of hers is her charm. She can seduce almost anyone.

I'll make a dude later, I just come home and I have an extreme migrain >.<

Last edited by sugarcake101 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Okay. I have a few charries... xD I'm a little lazy today, so I'll post their skellies later. My mains are Devon, Dani, Thalia, Blake, and Aaron. o3o Want any of mine to share a cell with? (Devon would be great)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Okay. I'll edit this post, then. Just a hint, you might want to read the story again...

Devon

He sighed, sitting down on the cold hard floor of his cell, practically a cage. The opening was covered with bars, which if you waved to far, would shock you. Devon blew some hair out of his eyes, leaning back against the cage. His inky black wings were tucked comfortably against his back, so he didn't really feel them. He looked up, tracing a drawing, at the girl on the other side of the cage. She was incredibly beautiful, but there was something toxic about her. He watched her carefully, for a moment. Ah, He thought. She's a vampire. His eyes locked onto the sharp, blinding white fangs. They were venemous. He decided he wouldn't anger her, if he could help it. Devon let out another sigh, growing bored. By now, a fight should've broken out. But there were new prisoners entering, like the girl before him. Devon was around 2,986 years old, one of the oldest Immortals recorded. Well, the oldest considering he still walked the Earth. Yet, he was young, handsome, and energetic, you could say. He looked around nineteen, maybe slightly younger. "Hey," He finally said, breaking the disturbing silence. His voice was somewhat deep, and calm, as he slowly pronounced the words.

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Mkayy. Just a worning: I suck at being literate, so work wiff me xD

Katherine.

I stood against the hard wall, which was painted an ugly dull white color. Some of the paint was chipping, I noticed a young man across the room and I smirked. "Hello." I said, my voice was a bit lower them usual. I saw his wings behind his back, they were extremely beautiful. Gorgeous is more like the word. I might be 2,000 years old but yet I have never seen wings this flawless before. I pressed my head against the wall, my hair was parted in the middle and my natural lose curls were covering my eyes, but only a little bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Devon

He blinked, his brown eyes so dark you could hardly see his pupil. He rested his arms on his knees now. "'Parently, you're stuck with me." He smirked. "So, I might as well know your name..." Devon decided he wouldn't tell her his birth name, just a nickname. Crow, is what they would call him. He had a tattoo on his right arm, near his shoulder. It was a crow. He had gotten it when hell had broken loose and he had a chance to escape. He got the tattoo quickly, unable to get any more. But before, he got a few piercings; including tongue, lip, and eyebrow. That didn't take away the fact he was extremely handsome. But moods can really ruin looks, considering the boy was quite antisocial as a youth. Once, Devon had been a nice angel with blinding white wings Stupidly, he'd done something, and was cast down hill. Turns out, he kept his wings. They were just burned coal black from the intense fires. His ended up nice, though; they were a beautiful inky black color, the feathers smooth and soft, shining. His wings were now his pride. He looked up at the ceiling, it had dents on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Katherine.

I eyed this mysterious man, "Katherine." I answered. I smirked at him and looked at him wings, again. They were perfectly groomed. He must take care of them, they give him something to be proud of. I pushed the lose curls out of my face and stood up straight and tall. I was 5'7", so I was proud that I am taller then an average American. Me, my heritage is completely European. I was born in Bulgaria before I got turned, but I have more Russian, Polish and Ukrainian blood in me than Bulgarian. Although I am proud of my Bulgarian tanned skin and curves that boys would want to drool over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Devon

He nodded, deciding to try a smile. It felt weird, different. "I'm Crow, and yes, that is my first name." He said, quietly.

SORRY!! Had to take of little cousin for a second, and I want to reply quickly. >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Katherine

I nodded, my real name was Katerina Petrova, but when I moved to England in 1403, I changed it. After all, one of the eldest vampires in history was after me. And now here I am, trapped inside a cage like a monkey for all the humans to observe. I really hope that Elijah died in the War between mortals and immortals, but if he was locked up, or if he had a chance to escape, I would be dead in a split second. I try not to think about it much, he killed my entire family just because I ran. If he finds me now, I wonder how will he kill me. A quick stake in the heart should be good and painless. I mentally shook off all of those thoughts, "Cool name." I decided of saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Devon

He raised a pierced eyebrow. After a moment, he finally said something. "Thanks," He mumbled, standing up. He was around 6 feet, his whole family had been tall. Devon began to pace, ignoring the girl quickly. He sighed, seeming to think. In fact, thoughts seemed to pour in and drain out of his mind. He stopped pacing, stopping at the opening of the cell. He reached through one of the bars, and after putting almost his entire arm out, he felt a sharp buzz. He instantly pulled his hand back, shaking it. He'd burned it, he'd been zapped

WB >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Katherine

I chuckled and smirked. Is he trying to get himself killed? Wait, why should I care? "That's useless, you know." I crossed my arms over my chest and stood tall and fierce. I bit my lower lip, and looked at my nails. Damn, they need a manicure. I haven't gotten one since the War, I looked at the steel toilet and smirked. Ew. I observed the small cell with my warm big brown eyes, they seemed to sparkle. I needed a mirror, I could fix up my look in less then 3 minutes. It's been 5 days since I was dragged here, then they made me switch cells. I rubbed under my eyes with a finger, trying to clean up any eyeliner or mascara smears. i brushed my thick curly brown hair with my fingers and sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Devon

He rolled his eyes. "I've been here for a few decades, I would know." He sighed, running a hand through his own dark hair. He frowned. "God, I look like a girl with this freaking long hair." He muttered, his hair lightly touched his shoulders. He shook his head, trying to get it out of his eyes. Devon sighed, tracing a drawing again. He whistled for a second, still staring out the opening of the cell. He turned around, eyeing the girl. "HOw old are you?" He said randomly. The girl seemed to have been around for a while. At least, more than a thousand years. He smirked. Mortals' lives were so short.

SORRY!!! So, very sorry. =.=
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

It's K. (:

Katherine

I chuckled when he said he looked like a girl. "Yeah, you need a haircut." I inspected my own hair, it was a medium brown, going up to my waist, layers that started at my shoulders and it had lose big sexy curls. "2,000. I'm guessing i'm probably spending my 2,001rst birthday here." I sighed, I couldn't bring myself to believe that I might be stuck in here for a while. I smirked. "How about yourself?" I asked, in a more seductive and flirty tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next