RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Devon

He rolled his eyes again. She seemed like a player, in girl form. "I'm over 2,000. Maybe 2,800? I'm old," He laughed, it sounded weirder. "Well, at least the million older than me are all dead." He said, softly. He ran a hand through his hair again, seeming bothered by the fact his hair was so long. He blew it out of his eyes, again, wondering if she had a knife hidden somewhere. His had been confiscated around ten years ago. Devon sighed, looking back at the girl once again. He waved his hand out of the cell again, but managed not to get shocked. Leaning against the wall, he stared up at the ceiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Katherine

I placed my hand against the wall with the ugly chipping paint. I got closer to him, "You ok?" I asked, It looked like he was depressed or something. I chuckled, "You wanna play a game?" I smirked, waiting for an answer.

Sorry! Crappy post >.< Gosh, I hate writer's block. Plus i've got Kat's theme song stuck in my headd: Maneater. :l
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Devon

He watched her carefully, trying to find something different in her. He sighed, leaning away. Nothing, really. At least, he'd need more time to find that thing. He rose a pierced eyebrow again. He came closer, really close. They stayed like that for a moment. Devon kept his eyes locked on hers, reaching down to her hand. He took it in his and held it up, leaning away once again. "Thumb war?" He smirked. "Last 'roomie' was obsessed with it."

Same o.e
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Thumb war. Epicc fail/win XD

Katherine

I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Sure." I nodded and raised an eyebrow. "One, Two, Three." I counted and we began playing thumb war. Dumb, I know.

Crappy post, again -____- i'm starting to lose it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Devon

He pinned her thumb down, sighing. They played around twenty games, silent. They went by quickly; Katherine being a vampire, won all games but the first. "Ah, no good." He mumbled. "Damn, it's better when you're not competing against a vampire. Got any other ways of amusement?" Devon laughed, looking around again.

Thumb wars are like the last resort in boredom
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Katherine

I stood up and leaned against the wall. I smirked, "What's your way to make time fly by?" I said, making it sound flirty. This guy is playing hard-to-get, most boys would have melted by now. I smirked again and leaned my head back against the wall. Wow, I feel like i'm a science experiment. I guess this is what they mean by "What comes around, goes around." I think I have bad Karma or something. I never wanted to get locked up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Devon

He shrugged, staring up at the ceiling. "I used to draw," He said, sounding different. "They took my chalk away a few months ago, finding a few... interesting images of Patrols on the floor." He chuckled, his shoe pointing at a hand on the floor. It had fingers missing, on the palm there seemed to be a few interesting words etched on. Devon whistled again, bored. He could tell she wanted do something, but Devon just didn't feel like getting a heart broken. He had a talent on being able to block off emotion. Devon loved that he had that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Katherine

I chuckled, he was a good artist acuatly. "Truth or dare?" I smirked, I loved Truth Or Dare. Especially when you have to take off a peice of clothing beacsue you backed off. That way, no one wants to back down. I looked at him, with a bored expression on my face. I hated being bored, even more then I hated being tortured. I'm more of a live-in-the-moment kind of person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Devon

He sighed, nodding. "Sure, but since you offered, I guess you'll go first." He smiled. Devon blew some hair out of his eyes, knowing the rules of the game. He decided that since there was nothing disgusting to eat around here, he should be good. That was one of the dares that left him with no shirt or shoes on.

WB, I think it's chronic o.O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Ikr. x_X

Kat

I smirked. "Truth or dare?" If he chose dare, he would regret it for the rest of his life. And as for truth, I might get him to reveal some personal secret. Haha, I'm just like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Devon

He thought for a moment. Always start with truth, He thought to himself. "Truth," He smiled, fine with revealing anything. He frowned for a moment, but replaced it with a smirk easily.

WB o.e Sorry.... Man, and I'm owner, xD!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Katherine.

I smirked. "What shade of lipstick do you think would look best on me?" I asked, smirking. This is truth or dare, I want his opinions. When I get out of this hellhole, I might use his advise.

Hahahah, Ikrrr.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Devon

He rose a pierced eyebrow, amused. "Considering you're only wearing one shade....? I don't know, a lighter... shade....?" He grinned, sinking down to the floor. He sat down, still leaning against the wall. He rested his arms on his knees, watching her. "Truth or Dare, then?" He had nice ones for each.

o.O What's that supposed to mean?xDDDD

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Katherine

I thought about ir for a mintute and then smirked. Next time when I go to Sephora, I'll pick up some light pinky rosey color. "Dare." I didn't really care what the dare was, I never back down.

Umm....ugh....I didn't mean in in that way! XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Devon

He nodded. "See those dents? Up on the ceiling? I feel like being nice, and since you are who you are, add three more." He yawned, watching her. Devon spazzed his eyes around, them switching around for a moment. They went back to normal, and he blinked. He continued to watch, somehow amused as she hit the walls hard. He wondered who she was imagining hitting. He sighed, wondering if it would be him yet. He had so many haters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Kat.

Being a vampire that I am., I jumped up, punched and kicked 4 dents in the ceiling. "Tada." I smirked and leaned back against the wall. "Truth Or Dare?" I have a good one for dare. I tilted my head a bit tthe left and smirked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Devon

Devon rose both eyebrows. "Good job, love. You punched the ceiling perfectly." He murmered, lookign around. "Dare?" He shrugged, figuring whatever it would be shouldn't hurt. He was even fine with plucking a feather, or two. They always grew back. Devon blinked, rubbing an eye. He traced a drawing on his arm again, it was a snake. A pretty, nice snake that wrapped around like a braclet on his wrist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Katherine

I rubbed my chin for a moment, pretending to think. I chuckled, "I dare you to call one of the gaurds a 'Low-life snob.'" I smirked, I bet he would back down. Surely, the gaurd would curse him out. I would probably find that amusing. I looked back up at the ceiling, where I made the dents. My brown eyes light up and sparckled, they tended to do that when I was amused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Devon

He grinned, wide. It was weird for Devon to grin, since it seemed to fit him, at the same time looking odd, but good. "They're used to it anyways." He looked around and waited a moment, for that Patrol to walk in. Immediately he shaked fists out of the bars of the cell, not far enough that he'd get shocked, but still... The Patrol immediately reached for his stun stick, which was suprisingly not there. Devon smirked, letting a stream of swears flow from his pierced mouth. The Patrol, angry, began to yell back at him. Devon yelled back, eventually laughing. As the Patrol yelled at him, he looked over at Katherine and winked, pretending to choke himself. Eventually, The patrol found his stun stick and began to jab it through the bars, which Devon easily dodged.

FINALLY!!! A DECENT POST 8D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Katherine

I laughed as the gaurd and Crow exchanged visious looks and swears. I walked over to Crow and put my elbow on his shoulder, I expoed my fangs to the gaurd. He swore at me before walking away, I chuckled. "Nice." I whispered into Crow's ear. I smirked, "Your turn." I tilted by head to the left again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Devon

He smiled again. "Truth, or Dare, then." He yawned, rubbing an eye again. He watched Katherine carefully, again. He took in every detail about, thinking. What if he could draw her? He'd never drawn a vampire before, and perfection in a human form would be wonderful to draw. He played with his own figures, looking concentrated, his hair falling in his eyes. He looked up, shaking it away. Devon perked, realizing he barely caught her wordss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Katherine.

"Dare." I said, smirking. Whatever he had planned for me, couldn't be as bad as being stuck in here. Man, I missed home. Right I wish that I was sitting by my pool, in my mansion, in Beverly Hills, while sipping on black wine. I love black wine, it relaxes me. I would usually compel some guy to willingly let me bite him, even though most guys didn't have a problem. A vampire bite can be very pleasurable. It feels like your high or something, I would know since I've exchanged blood before. But it can also be addicting. Plus, exchanging blood in the vampire world means love. I looked back at Crow. I wonder if that's his real given name. Probably not, but mine isn't either. Well, Katerina in English is Katherine, so i'm not lying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm

What WB are you referring to? Welcome back or Write back?

Katherine.

I sighed. Whatever. I got up to the bars of the cells and stuck my arms out. The pain was unbearable, but i've dealt with worse. My arms began to blister and evetually caught on fire. I held them like that, on fire, for a few more moments then I pulled back. "Happy?" I looked down at my hands, they began to heal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Devon

He let his lips curve into a small smile. "No, I didn't think you'd actually do it. You know, I'll choose dare." He stood up, kicking at the wall behind him for a moment. He sighed, letting himself play with his hands. They ended up doing sign language. He immediately stopped, stuffing them in his pockets. He looked bothered, now.

BRB Sorry =.=
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next