RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Devon

He blinked, his eyes moving towards where he heard Kat's words. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Uh, yeah." He muttered, quietly. He pinched his wrist, stopping his hands from moving around again. He punched his arm, sighing, he'd hitten himself harder. He wondered if he'd get another whipping for that. Devon hit himself again, causing his arm to turn a light purple quickly. He couldn't see it, yet. Devon thought about Kat now. He liked Kat, which surprised him. He liked Kat alot. Infact, he wanted badly to kiss her again. Devon blinked, wondering what had caused that. He bit his lip, randomly missing the old piercings. He still had a tongue, and eyebrow one, though. Devon sighed, tracing a drawing, or was it a tattoo??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Katherine.

As a vampire, I could see into the night. It especially comes in handy when we want a midnight snack. I looked down on him, switching my feet that were moving in the air. "Please stop hurting yourself." I said gently, it even surprised me. I almost never say please unless I need/want something badly. And well, I wanted him to stop crying in his little emo corner. I sighed and met Crow's eyes, even though he probably couldn't see mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Devon

He looked at her and raised a pierced eyebrow, "Vampire girl has manners..." He muttered, blowing some hair out his eyes. "Fine," He muttered, laying down onto the floor. He stared up at the ceiling, still thinking about Kat. He blinked, closing his eyes and thinking. He sat up again, shifting over and over. He just wasn't comfortable. He pinched his wrist, tracing a drawing once again. THis time he was sure it was a drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Katherine.

I pushed my head over the side of the bed to get a better view of Crow. I chuckled, "Whatcha thinkin' about?" I asked, I was curious. The boy always looks as if something's on his mind, as if something is always bothering him. I sighed, I loved it when they turned the lights off. The bright lights bothered my eyes, and I could see better in the dark anyways. My focus went back on Crow and I waited for his answer. I slightly brought my head back from the edge of my bed since some of my long curls were getting in my eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Devon

He sighed. "I'm thinking about stuff, since apparently you can't think about nothing." He rolled his eyes, ending up spazzing them around everywhere. He blinked, stopping. Devon blew some hair out of his eyes, grabbing a bunch of his hair and pretending to cut it off. He sighed, wishing he had a knife. There were so many things to do with one. First, cutt off his hair; Second, stab a few Patrols or all of them; Third, get himself out of here. Devon cracked his hands, yawning. He covered his mouth and stood up, looking around at the darkness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:01 pm

GTG BBL, maybe. I demand that nothing to dramatic happens without me!! Which includes a "recess", okay? Just talk, TALK, with Celestina. PLease/!?!? I'll be back at night, maybe sneak on my phone later if I can... SORRY. But I'm begging, just get close to her, NOTHING?!?! Sorry. I'll do somethign for you in favor, both of you. ALL OF YOU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 pm

You want Kat to talk to Celestina or Nico? Wait, i'm confused....

Kat.

I rolled over on my back again and sighed. I stared at the ceiling, it was true. Nothing was on my mind, I chose to cover up my emotions like I have been doing for the last 20 centuries. I closed my eyes. I was in the same position as I was before, fingers intertwined across my chest, laying on my back and eyes closed. I stopped moving and breathing. I was basically a corpse, although I was 100% aware of my surroundings. If someone got close to me, I could swear on my own life that they would think I was dead. I wasn't sleeping, just laying there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Wait why were you guys talking about Celestina? Catchme up

Celestina
I rolled my eyes and folded my legs under me. I liked Nico. But I loved Devon. This was cofusing. I knew I shouldn't. He liked some other chick. "Truth or Dare?" I asked,still thinking about Devon.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Celestina
I snapped back into attention and scratched my head, "Dare?" I nodded and started thinking of one, putting my feelings aside. Why with both lifes did we have to love? "Go tell the Guard you need to used the potty. Sound like a little two year old while doing the bathroom dance." I smirked and shooed him with my hand, "In English too, member?"

Okayys.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:GTG BBL, maybe. I demand that nothing to dramatic happens without me!! Which includes a "recess", okay? Just talk, TALK, with Celestina. PLease/!?!? I'll be back at night, maybe sneak on my phone later if I can... SORRY. But I'm begging, just get close to her, NOTHING?!?! Sorry. I'll do somethign for you in favor, both of you. ALL OF YOU

I think dis is supposed to mean that she doesn't want Nico kissing her or anything. O__O Do you think Crow would get jealous? O__O Im always confused when you guys talk about Celestina when Im not here but I feel popular xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:/sharpens knives and prepares to kill Nic

Damn, no knives?

*reminds Devon of his kick-boxing days and to just beat up Nico* ^^ I demand Celestina talk to Devon today!!! :p

Dear Jesus! O_______O Dun kill Nico! Dun beat him up neither! Lol wait....Books..Is he jealous cuz Celestina's talking to Nico instead of Devon? xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm

What's your name?

Name: Christian Hugon
NickName: Chrissy, Chris, Christerphor, Christoph.
Appearance Age: 20
Are you Mortal or Immortal: Immortal.

What are you like?

Personality: Chris is a quiet guy, but he tends to study people more than talking. He believes he learns more about them this way. Most of the time, you do. But when he really gets to know you, he will open up. Chris will talk more and show you his true self. He loves seeing people smiling, and loves to be the one causing it. But, he rarely tells about his past. It's very dark in his perspective and doesn't want others thinking less of him because of it.
Hobbies: He enjoys reading but because of this prision he hasn't been able to read in what 200 years? Though, this might sound a bit girly, he likes cooking. Once , for his now ex-girlfriend's birthday, he made her a heart shapped birthday cake.
Likes: He likes his alone time but also enjoys conversing with old friends. He also likes watching movies.
Dislikes: He hates tears and people who don't try, who give up.
Theme Song: She will be loved (I don't know who it's by :S)
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: I think they over reacted. I mean we haven't harmed them in God knows how many years.

Who do you like?

Crush: None
Secret Crush: When I like someone, I let them know.
BF/GF: No.
Husband/Wife: No.
Best Friends: Celestina. I've known her for a few centuries.
Friends: None yet.
Enemies: *Chuckles* Mortals ring a bell?
Natural Enemies: Who are shapeshifters enemies O__O

You seem... nice

Looks: (Atleast three sentences, or post a pic.)
History: Back off!
Flaws: He's antisocial and hates crowds
Strengths: He fights for his friends and protects anyone close to him.

Last edited by I-Rawr-u on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Celestina
I chuckled, "Babyyyy!" I smirked and kicked my feet up onto the bed post, "Truth." I smiled at him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Nico

I tilted my head to the side. I tended to to that when I was lost in thought, "Ummmm..." I ran a hand through my hair, "Do you wanna get the Hell outta here?" I smirked, easy question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Celestina
I rolled my eyes, "Nooo.." I said sarcastically, smirking. "Heck ya! What kinda question is that really?" I chuckled and looked at him, "Truth or Dare?" I asked.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Celestina
I chuckled, "Am I a dog or something? Fine than you're a Neko" I smirked and propped my head up on my fists, "Done with my dares? When was your first kiss?" It was random but hey Im random.

Check out Chrissys form :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Nico.

I chuckled at thought about it for a second. "I was going to ask you that but-" I thought for another moment, "Back when I was human. I was 10 and I kissed a girl named Charlotte. She was my best friend, nothing romancy," I chuckled, Charlotte really was my best friend. I missed her, I wish she back here with my again, "Truth or Dare?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Celestina
I rose an eyebrow, "Ask me that?" It made me think but I was still listening. My first kiss wasn't with Crow, I didn't even remember if we did kiss. I had lost my memory because of a car crash in 96'. "Awhh. That's sweet. Truth" I said, poking his arm.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Nice, Rawr, very nice(:

Nico.

I chuckled at her, "I thought poking arms was my thing?" I thought for a moment "Do you know how to speak Latin?" Lame, I know. I couldn't think of anything better to ask. My blue eyes were locked on her's as I waited for Celestina to answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Celestina
I smiled, "Do you want me to poke your cheek?" I asked moving closer to him and poking both of his cheeks. Latin? "No. I only know how to speak english." I said and blushed ashamed. I had been around forever and only knew howto speek english.

Thank ya :]
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next