RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Thalia

She shook his hand and let go, letting her hand drop to her side. "Nice name." She wrinkled her nose. "I knew a Zach Mariano. Little liar he was." Thalia shook her head, flipping some hair out of her eyes. "I'm an Ally. Vampire hybrid." She grinned, showing off her sharp fangs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Celestina
I pulled him closer, "A week left. A week left to get ready for a fourteen hour surgery? Why's it so long?" I was nervous. I had never been in surgery before. Never really broken anything. Except when I was run over by that car. "You know I'm going to miss you right?" I asked, looking up at him.

Heres the repost and I have an idea for drama:
So after the surgery, blah blah blah a docter falls in love with her and he brings her away from the hospital when Ethan comes to find her and than Ethan goes back to Crow without her and he's all sad. Umm Celestina can try to communicate with Crow in his dreams(Please can they do that? It's awesum!) and he finds out where she is and tells Ethan to gofind her and lalala Happily ever after. Like it?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Well you can think about it ;] anywho let's rp! I really want to /jumps up and down/ rofl
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Otay. Whn you get back on post. Il post in the morning. WAIT WHEN WILL U GET ON TOMAROW?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Ash: He gently wraps one arm around her waist looking where Ethan had been. "he uh...a friend..of yours?" He was suddenly a little worried. Was he going to lose this beautiful girl to him? Well then again she probably didn't like him...he sighed at this thought. He glanced at her face and saw joy. "Yeah maybe he'll come back," he murmered dejectedly.

oh and i posted on the last page rowr
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am

"I see..," I said staring at my shoes, "I'm uh ... One of those emotional vampires. I feed from other people and my own emotions." I sighed. Yes, at long last, I've finally found someone who is a vampire, I thought, I needed to write this as a poem. I needed to know more .. "Are you going to be here tomorrow, too?" I asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash: He smiled watching her. He couldn't believe she actually hugged him. "Uh if you don't mind me asking...who came?" He looked over to where the patrol was leaving then back at her. This was the first time he had seen her happy and she was even more beautiful when she was happy. He didn't think it was even possible to be even more beautiful than she already had been, but it was possible.

Akira: She smiled and continued petting him. "Do you know where Christian is?...."She stopped and changed the subject. "I wonder what they would do if i tried to fly....i really want to...her drooping wings stood straight and strong. She looked up at the sky longingly. "Maybe......" Her wings started moving slightly.

Christian
I shape shifted into my human form with my arms around her neck x3. "I believe Christian is right here my dear." I chuckled, "I'd like to see you fly, I'd fly with you." I said, tapping her nose. "So a litte bunny told me that you liked me. And don't try to deny it 'cause I was right here the whole time"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40