RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 38 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Dhylon
"You'll like me soon enough. I'm not like most guys. I'm better." He boasted, chuckling. "Cliche? So adorably sweet. Want to tell me what would make me talking to you interesting? Or do I have to keep guessing?" He smirked and poked her arm, "Out with it. Or I'm going to have to keep bugging you." He was going to do so either way. He was so bad jk.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 38 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Thalia

She glared at him. "Look, kid, I'm not in the mood to play games. And don't touch me again. Ever. You even brush past me and you're dead." She snapped, her white fangs showing off. Her blue eyes seemed to mix with that type of crimson red, having an almost purple shade over them. She looked pissed. Thalia did not like being touched, at all. She didn't like the feeling of some one's warm skin against hers, even a poke. She liked being cold, pretending she really was a vampire. It really would help. Instead of being weak. Still, Thalia was sure she could bite this kid, though he wouldn't turn, just die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm

I got to go -____- Sowwie and we need to rp Celestina and Crow tomarrow to
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Akira: She was sitting in the grass playing with a piece of grass. Her wings hung limply and were laying on the ground. She was sad that she couldn't fly. She looked around, but didn't see anyone she knew besides Ash. Where was Christian? She realized she wanted to be by him and thought to herself: you will NOT fall for him....but i kinda am.... She sighed and went back to playing with the grass.

Ash: He leaned against a tree watching Dani. When she would look at him he would move his eyes to stare straight over her shoulder as if he hadn't been watching her at all. He knew that she knew he had been staring at her. Well hey...why wouldn't he stare at a beautiful girl. He's a guy...its in his nature to stare at pretty girls. He sighed quietly and looked up at the sky. He knows Akira is probably really bummed that she can't fly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Heyyers guys ^.^ Miss my face? 'Course chu did :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Christian
His eyes spotted Akria and he transformed into a bunny. Hopping over to her, he rubbed his head up against her thigh. He wondered wether or not she would reconize him. Being Christian, he hopped into her lap and cuddled her. So adorable <3.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Considering I don't know what it looks like. And it's just me I think .___.

Lol Dang you saw through my "hi" xD. Well anywho Rp?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Dang Flabbit(Sowwie for my language and I'm cursing to the air.If you know what flabbit means btws.) I got ta go sowwie bye bye
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Who does chu wanna rp? /Wants to rp _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ + _ _ _ _ x3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Wait, does chu wanna rp on my rp too(Been a while x3)
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Otay. So Ummm Roleplay on here. Hmmm do u wanna rp Crow today?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:20 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Sure. And I don't know. xD

Were u talking to me O___o well if anyone wants to rp with my charries Imma post paragraphs for them so if u wnt to rp just reply
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Celestina
I sat, back up against a wall, examining my wing. I had cleaned the blood away but it would still take time to heal. Maybe a month. A month without flying. Oh great. That was even worse than prision. Gently, I stroked the feathers of my injured wing. They popped back up whenever my hand left them. I missed my white wings. No, I missed my human body. Why was I so stupid when I was human? I crossed the street without looking and walked right infront of that car. Well, I guess it was worth it when I got to see Crow again. He was the only one I could tell all my secrets and he would understand.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Christian
I sat under a tree, letting the shade cascade over me. It was cool and I enjoyed it. In the cells it was too hot so I was glad when we got recess. Time alone and time to spread out. I shaped shifted into a dog and sprawled out on a patch of grass. I was laying on my side. The dog I transformed into was a cute little jack russel. Not to much fur, perfect for hot days like today. Maybe I should take a nap. But when it was time to go in, would they shock me.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next