RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Katherine.

I chuckled. Wow, I'm thirsty. I decided to ignore the burning at the back of my throat. "I dare you to drink that toilet water." I pointed to the silver steel toilet in the cell. I chuckled and gave a mischievous smirk.

Awhhhhhh K :c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Devon

He sighed, at least he wasn't eating anything from there. He walked over and looked down at it. He was thankful the last person... using it, flushed. He gave her a look, and swiped a handful of water. He drank it quickly. "There! Ha!" He said, looking a little disgusted. He smiled at her, sure to get back at the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Katherine.

Wow. All I have to say is wow. I did not think he would do it. Either he has guts, or he's a wuss. I think the gut's one is right, "Ewww!" I laughed.

Welcomee Backk (: Crappy post, I know :l
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Devon

He rolled his eyes. "I swear to God, you're lucky it was flushed." He pretended to throw up, rolling his eyes. "Now.... For the best part: Truth or Dare, love? Choose carefully." He smiled, wiping his mouth. Devon had delt with worse dares. He sighed, thinking of how... clean the water tasted? It didn't taste like crap. God, that would be terrible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Katherine.

I chuckled, and walked closer to him. "Truth." I gently brushed my fingers against his hand. I smirked, I hope he doesn't ask anything to personal. I flipped my long soft hair back, but a few pieces, like my bangs, came back to the front.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Devon

He laughed. "Damn, can't think of anything... Umm, do you loooove anyone??" He winked, laughing again. Devon, of course, had asked a stupid question, hoping for a stupid answer. He sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Katherine.

"Yeah." I answered, smirking. I used to love Michel, before I was turned, but then he got me pregnant. My family disowned me for having a baby out of a wedlock and gave the baby away. That's why I left Bulgaria. I raised an eyebrow, "Truth or dare?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Devon

He sighed. "Dare, of course. I'll be thinking about what I'm doing first." He blinked, blowing some hair out of his eyes. Devon watched Katherine's expressions again. She seemed to be deep in thought after a moment. He played with his fingers again, stopping before he made a sign. He slapped his own hand, looking absentminded. Devon blinked, listening to Katherine again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Katherine.

I got out of my flash-back daze. "Ummm...." I thought for a few moments, "I dare you to say "I love you, will you marry me?" to one of the male gaurds." I chuckled and smirked. I hope he doesn't back down. This will be extremely amusing and funny to watch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Devon

He thought for a moment "Uh, no." He said, shaking his head. "I just can't.... God, you're tough. Maybe it's the fact I'm delusional from toilet water but I just can not do that." He laughed, taking off his shirt and dropping it on the floor. "Okay, Truth or Dare?" He sighed, looking annoyed. Devon stared up at the ceiling. He traced at a drawing again, looking at Katherine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Katherine

"Dare." I smirked. I cannot believe he backed down. He was supposed to be one of the oldest immortals that ever existed. And he backed down? I hope he doesn't give me an emberassing dare. If that was me, I would have totally done that to the gaurds. Maybe seduce them to let me out? After all, no one can resist a vampire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Devon

He grinned. "Have you ever heard of the Rolling Stones?" He sighed. "Good band; pretty band." Devon rolled his eyes. "Okay, now. Love, there is a certain song I'm sure you could not have missed." Devon chuckled. He was more than happy to provide her with the lyrics if she faked not knowing it. "Paint It Black. Sing the first few lines at the top of your lungs, while giving a random Patrol, male or not, the look" Devon leaned back against the wall, smiling. He liked that band. They had been a nice one for that time period.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Katherine.

MY jaw literally dropped. No way in hell was I ever going to that. Well maybe, I took off my black 3/4 sleeve leather jacket that went up to my waist. I put in on my bunk bed. I looked down at my checkered lace cami and smirked. When one of the guards walked by, I sang, very loudly "I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK. NO MORE COLORS ANYMORE, I WANT THEM TO TURN BLACK...." After I finished the first 6 lines of the songs, one of the guards whistled and another scolded at him. I winked, when i sang, I was sorta dancing/jumping around and swaying my hips. The other guard walked away, probably thinking I was mental or something. But hey, I sounded pretty good. I always loved to sing, even if the song is embarrassing. I love my singing voice. I walked over to Crow and poked him on his chest and smirked. "Game on. Truth or dare?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Devon

He laughed, holding his hands up in defeat. "Okay, it's official. You are my new best friend for that." He sighed. "Truth? I don't feel like regreting daring you to do that." He wondered what she'd make him spill. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, looking back at her. Devon kept laughing, thinking about what Katherine had done. He blinked, his hands twitching slightly. He wished he had something to do with them. He didn't want to let them twitch like that and eventually make a sign. That brought painful memories. And Devon liked being light and casual, not too serious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Katherine.

I thought for a moment. Then I finally came up with a question, "Did you like my dance?" I asked, smirking. I was going to enjoy his answer, even if it was negative. I brushed my hair with my fingers for the second time today. I've always been cautious of my appearance since it was always a big part of me to be perfect, well, at least look the part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Devon

He thought for another moment. "Uh, yeah." He laughed, leaning back against the wall. "It was... amusing. Very amusing." He laughed again, shaking his head. His hair always got in his eyes. He wondered if it was some sort of lame curse, because it happened no matter how long his hair was. He raised his hand, reaching to his lip. He took a piercing, and twisted it around, thinking of taking it off. It seemed to annoy him now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Katherine.
I chuckled as he took the lip ring out. "Your turn." I smirked, looking at him. I leaned back against the rough wall, sighing. I missed home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Devon

"Truth, or Dare, then?" He sighed, rolling the piercing around in his fingers. Growing bored, he stood up, and waited for another Patrol to pass by. They seemed to be a main source for his entertainment. He chucked it at the Patrol, hitting him smack in the eye. Devon looked at Katherine, looking fake alarmed. He laughed, leaning against the wall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Katherine.

I laughed when he did that. "Dare." It better not be embarrassing or I swear i'll rip this boy's hair off. I chuckled and pressed my head back up against the wall. I smirked and waited for Crow to give me a good dare.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Devon

He sighed. "I won't make you sing, I promise. But I have a small one..." He paused dramatically. "Actually, it's lame. I'm getting cold, so hand me my shirt back." He rolled his eyes, tracing a drawing once again. This one was on his torso, a small drawing of a name, unreadable. He stared at the black pile of his shirt for a moment, wondering if she actually would back down. He'd smack her in the side of the head if she didn't. Devon's smacks weren't too light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Katherine.

"But you look so much better without a shirt." I said seductivly. I smirked and grabbed the black fabric off the ground and pretended to pout. I handed him his shirt back. When I was finished with that, I walked back and sat on my bunk bed. It was small, now this was cruel. They could have at least given us full-sized beds and a bigger cell. And some wine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Devon

"Ha, ha, ha." He muttered, pulling the shirt over his head. He sighed. "Congratulations, you just saved yourself from getting smacked, and preventin my murder by a pretty vampire girl." He smirked. Devon watched her again, thinking about sketching her once more. He decided to amuse himself by at least pretending. Imagination. He took his finger and began to scratch something on the floor. He made large curves with ease, able not to make a sound. He looked up at Katherine every once in a while. BUt as soon as she shifted, he cursed.

xDDD Love the last two sentences... So... Katherine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Hahaha xD Thankiesss.

Katherine.

I looked at him. I guess this is where the game ends. I smirked and walked over to him. I sat down next to him, "Whatcha doin'?" I asked.

Crappy post, I knoee. But, it has at least 5 senteces :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Devon

He shrugged. "Pretending I had some chalk and drawing you. I used to get payed to paint people's portraits and now.... Look." He smacked his palm against his forehead, leaning back. He looked down and blinked. He was officially crazy. Devon could actually see a sketch of a half done Katherine. He stared at it, closing his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened them, the drawing was still there. He looked at Katherine. "I think I'm crazy," He said, sounding extremely happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Katherine.

I shrugged, "Maybe your just schizophrenic." I chuckled at that thought. I wonder what you would have to do to get the desiese. When did it first start? I would like to know. Someone who talks to themselves if pretty crazy. I put my head in the crook of his neck and smirked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next