RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm

okay

Akira: She looks up at the sky. She glances at Christian,"do you want to go flying?" she asked. "There are some clouds so thick you can actually stand on them..." she adds. She makes her wings appear then smiles and holds out her hand. "Please?" she smiles and steps closer still holding her hand out to him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Christian
He had been flying for, but, only by himself. Never flying with an angel. He wondered to himself what it would be like. With Akira? It would probably be a dream. Christian cracked a crooked smile as he took her hand in his. Like many a time before, he laced his fingers with hers and nodded. Would she be able to carry him? Or would he weigh her down? After all, Akira was very slim. So was Christian, but his muscles(HEEHEE YOU HAVE MUSCLES) Ahem, as I was saying, his muscles gave him more weight. “I’d love to.” He said, running his thumb across her lips.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Akira: She smiles and slightly wonders if she'll really be able to carry him. She smiles and kisses him then turns him around. She wraps her arms around his waist and opens her wings to their full 20 ft wing span. She flaps her wings and takes to the air. She was a lot stronger when she was flying. She carried him up into the air not straining under his weight at all. She smiles and climbs higher into the sky.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Ethan sighed as he watched over Celestina. He felt a bit guilty that he had to keep the girl here. Ethan bit his lip. It’d probably been an hour and all Celestina had been doing was sitting down there, most likely thinking. He ran a hand through his short, dark brown hair and bent down next to the girl. She hadn’t moved for a while, now. He had to at least check up on her. “Yo, you know I don’t want to do this, right? It kind of... hurts to see you upset. If you want, we can go back...” He offered. Ethan looked at her intently, eyes flickering over Celestina for a moment. God, was she gorgeous. It made sense that she had been an Angel, or sort of was. He liked the way her hair fell in her eyes, and how blue(?) her eyes were, reminding him of the sky. And, man, was she breathtaking when her beautiful black wings were out; or when she was flying. Her hair went back behind her and she was always smiling, the sun shining on her. Ethan blinked, going back to the ‘real world’. She was Devon’s girl. He wasn’t going to date a chick who was engaged! That wasn’t even possible, really. Devon’s girl. Damn, Ethan thought. If I were him, I’d do anything to make her happy - like dump the vampire chick who keeps batting her eyelashes at him every moment she can. She’s his... ex, right? What the hell is he doing? It’s obvious Celestina is very uncomfortable with her around. Mercy... She’s cool. Cute, but she doesn’t really talk much. I wouldn’t either. Poor kid... He stood up and offered a hand to help her up. She hadn’t answered just yet, but he sort of knew the answer. She would want to get back to Devon and escape Ethan. His violet eyes went up to the sky for a moment. “I don’t know,” He sighed, looking at her carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:59 pm

oh..i posted for you rawr on the last page :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Oooo Ethan's moving on to Celestina ;3 heehee Mkay Supa, one minute

Celestina
She looked up at him, her hair falling back behind her ears. Celestina blinked her blue(Yes, they’re blue XD) eyes as she looked over Ethan. She knew he cared, but it hurt? How? God, she was still so young in so many ways. Celestina tipped her head forward again and strands of hair covered her face again. Seeing him like this, she felt bad. Ethan had done so much for her and what did she do for him? Just cause him more trouble. “I’m sorry.” She said, the first words in a while that she spoke to Ethan. Taking his hand, she pulled herself up beside him. He was about one or two feet taller than her. “I remember asking my mom that question when I was seven.” Celestina didn’t even realize that her hand was still in the encompass of his. She was too busy recalling a memory of a time she was truly happy with her parents. “She’d always tell me to ask my father. That was her way of telling me she had no clue.” She said giving a small smile. It was forced, though. Celestina hadn’t seen her parents in so long, it hurt. She sighed and took her hand from Ethan’s to run it through her black and blonde hair. “What are/were your parents like?” She asked, kicking the dirt. Her eyes lifted to see his face, his very handsome face. Before, she wouldn’t have noticed. Why was she just taking swoon to it now? She blinked and looked down. She had Devon, she loved him. Ethan was probably his best friend, what was she doing? Celestina shook the thoughts of Ethan out of her mind but they still lingered in there, waiting for their time to strike once more.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Okay Rawr, I'm really super sorry if I'm bugging you. XD but, If your not busy, could we Roleplay Lawndree and Aiden on Broken Pencil or Goalies?
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Suuurrrre

Christian
He blinked at his new surroundings and looked down. They were already so high up. It was amazing. He gave an ear to ear grin. Though, it did feel weird to be carried. He wasn’t used to it. It was usually him that was carrying her. He shook his head at it and enjoyed what was happening right now. Something amazing. “It’s beautiful.” He breathed. Even as a bird, he had never flown this high. It was physically impossible. But, for Akira he guessed it was no big deal. She could probably fly to space and back <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 pm

replying now rawr :) and awney i posted on goalies rp :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Akira: She smiles,"yeah it is. Just a little higher some clouds are so thick you can literally stand on them." She grins and flies up further into the clouds. She flies around one big cloud and lands on it. "See? We can stand on it." She said smiling. She let go of him. She bounced on it a few times just to prove it was strong. She walks over to him watching him take it all in. She knew he probably never got this high as a bird because birds never got this high up. She sat down on the cloud and looked around. There were still clouds above them but not many. You could see space much more distinctly now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Christian
He blinked and then a smile crept up to his pink lips. “I love it up here.” He said, looking down. Wow, you couldn’t even see anyone. You couldn’t even say they looked like ants! That’s just how high up you are! He sat down next to her and touched the cloud. It was so soft like a kitten <3. He looked at Akira, “I really like it up here…thanks for bringing me up here.” He said, leaning over and kissing her cheek. His lips moved to her lips and he pulled her over to him so she could sit in his lap.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Ethan bit his lip, looking a bit pained. "Umm..." He said, stupidly, trying to think of a way to explain without looking bad. "They were... something to be ashamed of." He said quietly. Ethan's father was a drug dealer, and died when Ethan was four for owing money to certain impatient people. His mother... Well, she was a slut. Ethan was one of her many children, and Ethan had a vast family on his mother's side. It was large, and they were only a few bad people in the close family. Ethan's mother had been kicked out of the family after the first few times in jail. She was a drunk and usually spent her times high on something, or drunk as hell. He soon got placed into a foster home and was never adopted. When he turned eighteen, he left and decided to move away from that life. Though he still can recognize people on the street. People his family had known, friends, people who were once customers of his father or their friends/family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Akira: She smiles and kisses him,"you're welcome," she murmurs. She wraps her arms around his neck and keeps kissing him. Wow, so this is what kissing on a cloud felt like. It was like she was on Cloud 9 (literally xD). She felt like doing something random but decided to do it later. She just wanted to keep this moment going. She kept kissing him lovingly and passionately. She tightened her arms pulling him closer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Celestina
She blinked at him and looked back down, “Sorry for bringing it up.” She said, her voice knocked down a notch or two. “Um...” She started, not really knowing what to say after that. Celestina rubbed her arm and looked up at him. “How did you get picked to be a patrol?” She asked. So many people did even accept the job. They hated the fact that we were in jail. We lived together in harmony for so many years and for them to find and put them in prison? What was the use of that? Celestina remembered telling Nico how she got in jail, but no one else. It was horrible, but not one of the worst memories she had.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Christian
He rubbed her back, lovingly as he kissed her. He loved Akira, he did. Christian had never felt this feeling before, never in his life. But, it was Heaven. Christian tried something new and started French kissing Akira. She was in her lap now, pressed close to his chest. This was amazing. No, the place didn’t matter. What really mattered was who you were with <3.

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Ethan smiled softly. "I know people. They needed Spies, and well... I guess one of my friends sort of hooked me up. Though it's a wonder I didn't killed by accident because of my uniform." He said, looking down at her carefully. He wasn't too tall, she went to about a bit over his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pressed her against his side. "How's your wing, by the way?" He tilted his head, asking her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Akira: She was suprised at first and she hesitated before french kissing him back. She knew she was deeply in love with him. That she could not doubt. She took one hand and ran her fingers through her hair. She kept kissing him. She returned her free arm back to around his neck again.

kinda short sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Celestina
She blinked softly and blushed as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Celestina became pretty flustered and she tried covering her face with her hair. But she made no attempt to move his arm. “I-it’s fine.” She stammered. Why was she so nervous? This was Ethan we were talking about. He was probably doing it as a friendly gesture. Or was he? XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Christian
He pulled away for a moment so he could look at his beautiful girl. She was perfect. Well, perfect to him at lease. Christian pressed there foreheads together and laced their fingers so they were interlocked. He loved the serene feeling of being up here. Quiet surrounded the two as they shared a special moment. “I love you.”He said, barely above a whisper.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Akira: She smiles and replies softly,"i love you too." She loved the quiet, peaceful, alone time they had right now. Nothing the prison could have given them. She smiles,"and if you're thinking this is heaven, you're nowhere close." She smiles,"but im happy im a fallen angel." she said putting emphasis on the 'fallen',"because otherwise i would never have met you." She frowns,"that would have been horrible!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next