RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Dani laughed. "Of course, it isn't. You're much too old for me, it's totally inappropiate" She said sarcasticly. Dani grinned, kissing him on the lips lovingly. Dani kissed him on the cheek, as well, right next to his mouth.

Bai 3:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 am

Ash: He smiles and kisses her lovingly back. "Hmm...good...now do you want to go find my brother?" He asks and starts them walking in the direction of his brother's house. He was still holding her hand and he swung their hands between them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Ash: "hmm....well....i know where he was last time i saw him..i know where he lives....or used to...its not too far from here, maybe 10 minutes of walking- 15 minutes tops."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Daniella's jaw dropped and she stopped walking. "Are you serious? Your Mortal brother just so happens to live fifteen minutes away from the prison? Does he... did he work here?" She asked, tilting her head slightly and looking at him seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Ash: "He did for a week at the beginning to make sure i was okay, then he helped some immortals escape and told me to find him when we got out." He said watching her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Ash: "oh....." his eyes took on a faraway look as he was deep in thought. He couldn't believe it. Could his brother really be dead? It was possible...helping immortals escape would cause him death if he was caught. He was brought back to reality and he sighed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Daniella sighed. "I-I'm so-rry, Ash. Nevermind. I'm sure he's fine. Your brother hasn't been the only one to help Immortals escape." She said quietly and quickly. Dani gave him a hug and kissed his cheek, gently.

WB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Ash: "No..i think you were right the first time...oh well...we'll figure something out..." He smiles a little and kisses her cheek back. He lets go of her hand and wraps it around her waist instead. "So...are we going to go see if he's alive or go somewhere else?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 pm

I AM BACK FROM VAY-CAY AND DYING TO ROLEPLAY!!! REPOSTS EVERYONE!!! STAT!!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm

let me get a repost! i missed u rawr!!!!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Akira: She practically ran for the exit she was so excited. When they go out into the sun she ran farther from the hell that was the prison. She collapsed in the grass and sighed content. "wow...it's wonderful out here." She felt the warm sunshine on her face and saw the white clouds dance across the brilliant blue sky. She stood up and flapped her wings taking to the sky. She flew in a small circle above Christian and landed grinning madly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Christian
He ran towards the exit, eyes ablaze with the hope of freedom beyond those doors. As he got closer, the light became a blinding heaven. He stopped just before the door and looked down. Would it be the same as it was when he was thrown in? Would there be people chasing him down, knives in hands? Christian gulped and looked up. His eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting. He could see it. The lush grass, the small flowers poking out of the dirt, the trees reaching towards the sun, and the birds singing their lungs airless. He was awestruck. He didn’t know what to say, never mind the fact that he didn’t know what to do. Slowly, he padded out, eyes looking at every detail. They really had done it. They were out of prison. Out into the real world. His eyes landed on her. Akira. As amazing as the scenery, he couldn’t help gape at her to. The sun glinted off her hair and made her eyes sparkle with radiance. He turned human and stood up, brushing dirt from his shoulder. A small smile crept over his pink lips as he walked over to her. “We did it….” He said breathless as he neared her small figure. “We’re out of that living Hell..” He whispered, still looking around. “I…I can’t believe this.. it’s so..so…..surreal..” He murmured, reaching down and picking up a flower. The shape shifter twirled the little piece of vegetation he had in his hand and looked up at his girlfriend, the fallen angel. Just the thing that would compliment to her, he thought as he reached over and tucked her hair behind her ear. In turn, he put the flower in her hair and gave a crooked smile. “Beautiful..” he whispered, eyes on hers. “Very beautiful.”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I missed y’all to! I have you’re still here. I really, really, really, lots o’ really want to rp :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

im still here :) let me reply to your post
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Akira: She smiles and takes his hand. She looks around in awe of her surroundings. It was amazing. It was better than she even dreamed it would be. She lookes at Christian and realizes that with the better lighting of the outdoors he was even more handsome. It was like she was looking at him for the first time. She walked closer to him and kept looking around. Her gold eyes taking everything in. It was almost overwhelming. She felt so free. They sun felt so warm on her skin. She couldn't believe they were finally out.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Christian
With one swift movement, he had the girl in his arms, twirling her around in a circle. “This is fantastic!” He screamed at the top of his strong lungs. “I can’t believe it!” He said, tears brimming his eye lids as he set the small fallen angel down. “It’s just amazing.”He said, in a whisper this time. “I never dreamt that we would be out of there….I never could imagine what this would feel like.” Christian said, more to himself then Akira. “I missed it.. I never knew how much until now.” Finally, the shape shifter turned his emerald eyes on the Akira. “It’s even more better that I have a new beautiful sight to behold..” He said, reaching over and gently stroking her cheek. Both of them were very close to each other. Christian loved it, and wrapped his arms around her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Akira: She smiles,"i always thought it would be amazing to be out of there...that it would be like heaven....i never imagined it would be this amazing! its made even better by the fact that im here with you." she smiles and kisses his cheek. She hugs him and rests her head against his chest and closes her eyes. She smiles perfectly content.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:07 pm

what's up? you don't seem very happy that rawr's back Question Question Question
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next