RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 pm

BACK! I FINISHED MY ROLEPLAY! AND THOSE TWO OBESE POSTS FOR IT!!! : D BTW THANKS FOR JOINING SUPA ^w^

*Looks at zee posts*................................dot...dot....dooootttt......umm......uh.................................
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm

:) and rawr i finished my charrie for, i lost it all and had to redo it (my boys form) i was soooooo mad
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:BACK! I FINISHED MY ROLEPLAY! AND THOSE TWO OBESE POSTS FOR IT!!! : D BTW THANKS FOR JOINING SUPA ^w^

*Looks at zee posts*................................dot...dot....dooootttt......umm......uh.................................

Sorry, I won't be here for the RP. ._. Can you give me a repost or whatever? Or do you want to RP?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm

let me get a repost bookies :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Ash: "No..i think you were right the first time...oh well...we'll figure something out..." He smiles a little and kisses her cheek back. He lets go of her hand and wraps it around her waist instead. "So...are we going to go see if he's alive or go somewhere else?"

there :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash: "No..i think you were right the first time...oh well...we'll figure something out..." He smiles a little and kisses her cheek back. He lets go of her hand and wraps it around her waist instead. "So...are we going to go see if he's alive or go somewhere else?"

there :)

THANKS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Daniella smiled softly, holding onto his hand tightly. She felt that if she let go of him, she'd fall down. She felt so tired, even after sitting down under a tree almost the entire day. Daniella bit her lip. "Wait... Before we go and see if your brother lives.... We need to get my brothers. All five of them, okay? Please, Ash?!" She said, wrapping her arms around his neck and touching her nose with his, staying in that position so that their lips were about an inch apart. She had on a puppy face, biting her lip. She looked up at him pleadingly. Daniella prayed he'd say yes. She couldn't go alone, and with Ash, she could find each of them. Dani didn't necassarily need to have all of them come with her, but she had to at least now each of them was alive and well. ALIVE. She needed them all alive. Daniella continued to give Ash a pleading look.

SORRY SLOW REPLIES DOING ALOT Dx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:BACK! I FINISHED MY ROLEPLAY! AND THOSE TWO OBESE POSTS FOR IT!!! : D BTW THANKS FOR JOINING SUPA ^w^

Sorry, I won't be here for the RP. ._. Can you give me a repost or whatever? Or do you want to RP?

You won’t? DX…I read your thingy mabober and I don’t wants you to quit DX
Sure, I’ll get you one…give me a minute.. :p

Supa- I dun want to rp Christian right now. Do you want to rp on my other rp? :p
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Ash: He smiles,"okay we'll go get them, whats with the puppy look? i would have said yes if you would have just asked normally." he grinned and took an advantage of their closeness and kissed her. He pulls way,"lets go find them." He puts one arm around her waist and turns back to the prison. He starts walking gently pulling her with him.

okay rawr and sure :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Celestina
She smiled and gave his hand a light squeeze. “Are you saying that to me or the sun?” She teased, leaning over and kissing his cheek. “I love you too.” She murmured, rolling onto her back and looking up at the sky at the clouds. As kids, her and Crow used to do this. Just look at the sky and say whatever they thought the clouds resembled. With their hands still together, she took them and pointed at a cloud, “That one looks like a bunny.” She said with a soft giggle. It felt so nice to just be carefree for once.

I forgot xD

Here ya’ go Bookies. I’ll give chu a big reply after you post :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash: He smiles,"okay we'll go get them, whats with the puppy look? i would have said yes if you would have just asked normally." he grinned and took an advantage of their closeness and kissed her. He pulls way,"lets go find them." He puts one arm around her waist and turns back to the prison. He starts walking gently pulling her with him.

Holy crap. What the heckers is he doing walking BACK to the PRISON!?!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash: He smiles,"okay we'll go get them, whats with the puppy look? i would have said yes if you would have just asked normally." he grinned and took an advantage of their closeness and kissed her. He pulls way,"lets go find them." He puts one arm around her waist and turns back to the prison. He starts walking gently pulling her with him.

what the heckers??? lol, Dani asked to go back to get her brothers or at least make sure they were alive
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:

what the heckers??? lol, Dani asked to go back to get her brothers or at least make sure they were alive

Yea, heckers. Dun judge. Hahaha.XD Oh, cause I was gunna say “Ash, you crazy!” xD

Mkay Bookies
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Daniella smiled and kissed him back affectionately. Dani shrugged. "I guess its because we are walking back to the prison we just escaped. But thank you so much. This means everything and I love you more than ever because you are so willing to help me." She gave him another long, enthusiastic kiss before walking back towards the prison with Ash. Worry and anxiety was portrayed by het features, as she bit her lip, eyes showing so much pain. Was it possible all
Five survived?

Still really busy .__.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Ash: He nodded,"no problem. I wouldn't want you going back by yourself." I glanced at her face and instantly noted the worry. She was probably wondering if they all survived. I hoped they did. I wouldn't be able to bear seeing her upset. I pulled her closer as we walked. I looked at the prison. Were all the patrols dead? We would have to be cautious once we got closer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Dani bit her lip. "Come on," She said, softly, taking his hand and pulling him toward th prison. A small stream of Immortals was escaping. Dani pulled them ion tr prison and looked around. "Knowing them they'd be the last to leave." She smiled slightly, but they both knew the reason. They ere looking for bodies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Ash: He nods,"okay." He didn't know what they looked like but he looked at the bodies. "Do you see them?" He asked. He looked around for any survivors. He looked down at her as she looked around searching for them. He waited for her to either answer or tell him what they looked like.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:41 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:Does you wanna roleplay Bookies? ._.

I don't want to RP Devon right now .__.

Otay. Maybe tomorrow :p
Anyways, I gotta go. I’m super tired x wx Bye bye.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm

okay bye bye rawr!

and okay bookies :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next