RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

5 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 30 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:yup

lol, want to RP?
I'm in a writing mood and hopefully a super duper literate mood o3o

SUPER DUPER LITERATE MOODDDD!!! :D /Needs to rp with you o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 30 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm

okay :) do u want to rp too rawr?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:okay :) do u want to rp too rawr?

Surreeee. I still need to kill Chrissy o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm

eh im gonna go

r u killing chrissy now? Sad
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:eh im gonna go

r u killing chrissy now? Sad

Noo. Give me time to. It’s going to be elaborate. And in the second rp, he will come back as an angel :3
Chrissy is to freaking epic to die
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm

okay!!!!! i was afraid we wouldn't rp them again, this is my fav rp hands down and u two are my fav peeps to rp with

Akira: She woke up and looked at Christian. She smiled at the thought that he was hers and vice versa. She felt so lucky still. She stood up trying not to wake him and walked around. She found some flowers and picked a bunch then came back. She make a little crown for herself and put it on her head. She smiled and make another and waited to put it on him when he woke up. She got bored and put little flowers all over him. She giggled and waited for him to wake up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Christian Alex Mantra
He slept soundly, his little angel in his arms. Christian didn’t dream, he hadn’t ever since he was seven. That was when Christian really became Christian. He became anti-social, sarcastic, and mean. Anything that tops that kind of list was most likely Christian. Oh, don’t get me wrong, Christian had imagination and a lot of it. To him, though, dreams were pointless. They were just figments that were never to come true. Why grow to hope about it if it was never going to come true? That was Christian for you. Always the pessimist in the equation.

With a snap of his eyes, Christian awoke. His light blue eyes instantly looked down at the female fallen in his strong arms. Akira –his soon to be wife- was still asleep. Sleeping like a little toddler just put down for a nap. Christian hasn’t the nerve to wake her up. Let her sleep. After all, she did have a lot of bad dreams lately. She looked rather peaceful in this decent sleep. It brought a small smile to his pink lips. Akira snored soundly, cute for that matter. It fit her.

The stars were just fading and the sun was peeking out from behind distant hills. It was probably around five or six in the morning. Normal people would probably still be in bed. But, they weren’t exactly normal. Immortal was more the term. Supernatural. It was a word that brought another crooked smile to his lips. Oh how people these days craved to be original. So hard, so out of reach for them. But for immortals, Hell, they were born with it.

Christian fell back to sleep, his head resting on her shoulder. Oh how he loved that his chin felt right into the curve. How his arms wrapped perfectly around her waist. It was heaven for him. A heaven he could see. After he died, Christian was sure he was headed to Hell. After all the things he had done in hi-

That’s when he felt something hit his skin. Quickly, as fast as he could, his eyes fluttered open. Flowers were strewn all the way down his body and he rose an eyebrow. “What the..” He stopped when he saw Akira. “Do I look like a flower field?” He smiled softly. Without noticed, Christian leapt into the air, morphing into a dog and landing on top of Akira. He was a little puppy- a husky to be correct. He licked her cheek lovingly, and barking playfully.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

oh (insert colorful word here) thats a long post....mine's not gonna be as epic xD brb gonna reply
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:oh (insert colorful word here) thats a long post....mine's not gonna be as epic xD brb gonna reply

Thank chu ;3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Akira: She laughed and fell back when he jumped on her. She smiled,"well you didn't until i covered you in flowers. She quickly grabbed some flowers and made a little crown that fit on his little puppy head. She gently ran her hand over his fur. He was so soft. Hehe her fluffy boyfriend. She laughed at that. He was so adorable! It was a whole new side to him. Cute, little, adorable Christian now. And hot, sexy, amazing, perfect, (on and on...) Christian the rest of the time.

She sat up and rested him on her lap. She stretched her wings as far as they would go then let them just rest on the grass. It was a nice day (morning considering what time it was, but nevertheless a nice one). She looked up at the sky then back down at him. She knew he might not exactly enjoy what she was about to do but she did it anyway. She picked him up and threw him into the air. She caught him and did it again. Over and over again he went up into the air then back into her arms. She stopped and put him on her lap again.

mine is soooo lame compared to yours
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh shush up. XP It's not.

Christian Alex Mantra
He barked happily at her. Urg, more flowers? Christian loved Akira and all, but flowers weren’t his kind of thing. He pawed at her stomach, making the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. Maybe if she thought he fit the bill, she would take the flower cap off.

Oh no, Christian’s eyes started to spin. Maybe he shouldn’t shift into a puppy around her. When she threw him up in the sky, his stomach became slightly queasy. Finally, she set him down. It felt better, but his stomach still was feeling bad. It was a miracle his eyes didn’t role into the back of his head. Shaking, he got up and padded off of her lap. That’s when he shifted again, sitting in a criss-cross-applesauce position. “Urgg…Akira….never do that again…please…I love you and all..but that makes my stomach go on edge.” He fell back in the grass, looking at the sky. “I’m dizzy now.” Christian looked at her and hooked a harm around her waist. “Now, you’re going to get it.” He said, smirking devilishly. Pulling her on top of him, his lips found hers, hands tangling in her hair. “I’m so scary.” He mumbled jokingly against her lips.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Akira: She smiled,"yes terrifying." She kissed him,"i know just how to annoy you don't i? Flowers and throwing you in the air as a puppy." She smiled and kissed him again. She put one arm around his neck. With her free hand she ran her fingers through his hair and stopped towards the back of his head. She pulled him a little closer deepening the kiss.

She pulled back and their lips were only centimeters apart. "I figured out there are like two sides to you that i like. Probably more but one is when you're cute and adorable as like a puppy or something. The other is the Christian you usually are. Amazing, hot, perfect, sexy." She giggled and their lips touched gently. It wasn't quite a kiss but their lips were still touching.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Christina Alex Mantra
He gave a belly chuckle, rumbling his chest with it as it bellowed out of his lungs. “Sexy? That is something only Akira would describe me as.” He smiled and pressed his forehead to hers. “Damn… I can’t say you I love you enough. I’m going to have to start learning it in different languages.” Christian nibbled lightly on her bottom lip, staring straight into her golden eyes. “You’re beautiful, amazing. A girl any guy could want.” Christian pulled her deeper into his chest and closer against him. “But, guess I must be as lucky as hell because you’re stuck with little ol’ me.” He smirked and kissed her lightly, kiss after kiss it seemed. Christian just couldn’t get enough of her, enough of Akira? Was that even a question? There wasn’t’ anyway to get enough of her. Christian always just had to keep coming back for more. “I love you, I love you, I love you my dear Akira..” He murmured, nibbling lightly on her lip once more.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Akira: She closes her eyes and smiles. She kisses him again. "I love you soooo much..." she murmured. She couldn't say that enough. She could say it a million times and it still wouldn't be anywhere close to how much she really loved him. She giggled when she realized he still had the little crown on. She pushed it off and got rid of hers too.

Her lips met his again. She could never get enough of kissing him. He was like life support for her. She couldn't live without him. She hoped it would never come to that. She immediately dislodged that thought and focused on him again. She gently touched the tip of his lips with her tongue to show him what kind of kiss she was thinking of.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am

Christian Alex Mantra
Christian gave her a light smile, wrapping his arms around her waist. It locked Akira against his chest. He didn’t want to let her go just yet either. As he started to French-kiss her, he closed his eyes- just enjoying the moment. Christian loved Akira it hurt, it hurt his heart. It was like his little, cold heart couldn’t hold that much love in it. It was just overwhelming.

He opened his eyes to slits, to just look at her. His eyes caught a patrol, holding a shock stick in his hands. The patrol was slowing sneaking up on them, eyes set on catching them and putting Akira and Christian back in prison. ‘Hell no..’ He thought. Christian could care less if he went back or not, all he knew was that he couldn’t’ have Akira going back. She had to stay out.

Quickly, and maybe not so gently, Christian pushed Akira off with her landing in the grass an inch or two from him. In a second or two, he was up and pouncing on the man. Like when he jumped on Akira, he morphed into a wolf, teeth bared and growling like a dog with rabies.

All that was on his mind was saving his Akira. The patrol was off-guard when Christian attacked him, teeth instantly finding his neck. But the patrol walked him with the shock stick before his canines could sink into the flesh. Not even a yelp escaped his mouth. Too much adrenaline coursed through his body that he couldn’t realize the pain.

Christian and the patrol circled each other, Christian’s lips pulling back to reveal his teeth and the patrols long, lanky hair hanging in his eyes. “Aye…saw me coming didn’t cha?” His accent was all Irish. His teeth were slightly crooked and yellowed. But the man wasn’t any much older than Christian. Probably around twenty, twenty-one.

Every so often Christian would go for the man’s legs before he got the shock stick against his side and he jumped back. If Akira tried to get close, he gave a growl. One not to frighten her, but enough to let her know that this was his fight and not hers.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

Akira: She stood up and watched the fight. It killed her to just stand by and watch as Christian fought the horrible Patrol. She had her wings spread out. She was ready to do anything necessary to save Christian even if it meant getting captured herself. They had fought many Patrols when escaping. How was this one any different? Oh yeah, he had a shock stick. Did the others have those? She couldn't remember.

She crouched down watching. She was ready to help at any moment. Her gold eyes fixed on the Patrol's face. She frowned and kept watching. She wanted to help but she knew Christian wouldn't let her. Blah blah blah, her safety was too important. He'd say something along those lines. But she didn't really care. She took a small step forward and held her wings ready. She felt the adrenaline coursing through her body. She wanted to fight. She took another step. Her gold eyes turned red and she made a sound deep in her throat like a growl.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 pm

*Debates on joining, even though I have no idea whats happened in the past 150 pages* XDD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

lol...the roleplay is ending in 2 days though...because bookies is quitting then
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

So, you guys won't keep it going? :/
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 pm

idk i would if someone would join...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Is that an invitation? XDD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Nicee. XP I'll go find the forum thingy and, uh, fill it out. XD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next