RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 38 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Akira: She punched and kicked 1 patrol. With her wings she whipped another. They both fell and she smiled. They were finally escaping. She started another but felt something cut her arm, she looked down and saw blood streaming down it. "Oh great..." she turned and faced the patrol that had attacked her and kicked him somewhere then punched him in the face.

Ash: He looked around and shrugged,"i...don't know where they went..." He looked at her,"okay...now that we're free...where are we going to go?" He played with a blade of grass. He loved the feeling of the soft grass instead of the hard cement inside the prison.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 38 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Devon

He pulled the bars apart easily, grinning like an idiot. They had to be large, his wings were out and were not folding against his back anymore. He gestured for Alexandra to go first, taking a step back. "Ladies first," He mouthed, grinning. He followed Alexandra and looked around. Everyone was fighting, and it was obvious the Immortals were winning. Devon watched Dani maul and tear apart a Patrol, grinnning the whole time. He hated them that much. Devon didn't exactly hate all Mortals, just the (colorful word here) (another equally colorful word here) who put him in this hellhole. Devon ducked down suddenly and began to punch and kick at a Patrol. One hard punch at the cheek seemed to do the job. He began to get another and another, one by one. Until one got him from behind and he was rolling on the floor with the (ANOTHER colorful word here)

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Devon

Interesting Post Bookies O 3O
Replying now Supa :3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Christian
He saw the blood spilling from her arm. Christian was mad, very mad. His eyes flicked towards the patrols closing in on her and he mauled everyone. Bright red blood dripped from his muzzle as he stood in front of her. Sensing they were safe ,at least for now, he looked up at her and licked some of the blood away. His eyes showed comfort and caring.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Akira: She smiled down at him,"thanks Christian. I think its safe enough to get out now..." She looked towards the exit and saw some immortals escaping. She got down on her knees and huggedd him. "Let's get out." She stood up again and started heading for the door.

kinda lame post, sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Celestina
She was still pulling at the bars so she would have a wide enough entrance. Alexandria walked over. “I’ll help.” She murmured, pulling at a bar. Celestina blinked, dumbfounded. But now was no time for questions. She yanked at some of the bars too. Soon, Alexandria and her had made a big enough space for her to get through. “Thank you.” She muttered, brushing some hair away from her face. Both of them turned when the noticed Devon and the patrol on the ground. Alexandria stood there, pondering the thought on what to do. But, Celestina was always quick thinking and took a piece of the broken bars and whacked the patrol in the head with it. It rendered him unconscious and she pushed him off of Crow.

Christian
He nodded and quickly turned human. Grabbing Akira's good arm, he pulled her toward the exit. He saw the sun, the light pouring in. He couldn't wait. "Come on!" He urged.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Akira: She practically ran for the exit she was so excited. When they go out into the sun she ran farther from the hell that was the prison. She collapsed in the grass and sighed content. "wow...it's wonderful out here." She felt the warm sunshine on her face and saw the white clouds dance across the brilliant blue sky. She stood up and flapped her wings taking to the sky. She flew in a small circle above Christian and landed grinning madly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 pm

hmm what?

oh and i posted Ash on the last pg
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Ash: "Well....hmm...i kinda lost track of time....but i got her a little after you..." He smiles,"how long for you?"

yeah me too...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Ash: "hmm...then im 18 now..." He nods,"Cool." He looks around again. "We're gonna have to find somewhere to go....we're gonna need a place to stay eventually."

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Ash: He sighs,"yeah...i don't know..i wish there was like an island or just for immortals. A whole city and everything we need and its just for immortals...then we wouldn't have to hide."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Dani grinned, looking amused. "Island...?" She laughed. "Silly boy," She started laughing again. "I'm... sorry......" She hugged him, still cracking up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Ash: I smile,"well we wouldn't have to worry about people finding out about immortals" I shrug,"it is a pretty funny idea i guess" I smile and hug her,"you have a better idea?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Dani shrugged. "I was... 'normal' before I found out. I'm sure I can just go back in. And you, too. MOst of us probably can." She said, bending her fingers in the air around normal. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Agh, this is so amazing." She murmured, looking around and grinning again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Ash: I smile,"yeah i like your idea. We could try going back." I pick up a blade of grass. "I missed being outside..." I take her hand and watch the clouds go by. It was so peaceful and i loved it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Wait, where's Celestina, now?

She just knocked that patrol off of Devon O 3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:27 pm

[quote="+-Rawr-+"]Celestina
She was still pulling at the bars so she would have a wide enough entrance. Alexandria walked over. “I’ll help.” She murmured, pulling at a bar. Celestina blinked, dumbfounded. But now was no time for questions. She yanked at some of the bars too. Soon, Alexandria and her had made a big enough space for her to get through. “Thank you.” She muttered, brushing some hair away from her face. Both of them turned when the noticed Devon and the patrol on the ground. Alexandria stood there, pondering the thought on what to do. But, Celestina was always quick thinking and took a piece of the broken bars and whacked the patrol in the head with it. It rendered him unconscious and she pushed him off of Crow.[quote]

Lazy bum x3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next