RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Akira; I smiled and kissed him glad for a break in our conversation. I didn't know what to say that would express my feelings right now. He seemed to be speechless to becuase he wasn't saying anything. But that was fine because sometimes silence is the best way to say something...was that the saying my dad had used? I stopped focusing on that and focused on kissing him instead.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Christian
His hand gripped the back of her head, though, still making sure not to harm her in any way possible. Christian couldn’t even imagine hurting his lovely Akira. Even the thought of it brought to much pain to his heart. His lips moved with hers, loving every minute of it. Christian never wanted it to end. He would just lie here with Akira forever if he could. Just to be around her would be soothing and comforting. And maybe, considering their current state, it would come true.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Akira; All i knew is that i wanted to be with Christian forever. Just me and my beloved Christian. Well we would probably be stuck here for our whole lives so my wish will probably come true. I kisses him passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck still kissing him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Christian
His hands held the small of her back securely. Christian’s lips grew rough against her. Rougher than he’s ever been with her. But that was only as the intensity of the kiss steadily excelled. His hair fell against her cheeks, he didn’t bother brushing it away whereas that would take time away from kissing her. To him nothing else was there except for them. All that matter was her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Akira: I kissed him intensely. It was like we were the only two people in the world. All that mattered was that we were here together. My thoughts raced with my heart. I thought of many things...: He never crossed my mind because he was always on it. I don't like him because i love him instead. I don't want him because i need him. I wouldn't cry if he left me becuase i would die if he left me. I wouldn't live for him because i would die for him. I'm not willing to do anything for him is because i would do everything for him. I would choose my life over him because he is my life now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Christian
He pulled away from the kiss for a quick moment. Staring into her eyes he said the words again, “I love you Akira.” He didn’t give her time to reply, he just pressed his lips to hers again. His hands ran through her hair romantically and soothingly. He loved her. He really did. Christian pulled her on top of his chest, his lips never left hers even for a second.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Akira: I smiled when he said he loved me again. I was about to say the same thing when he started kissing me again. My lips moved with his in perfect sycronization. I wished we could stay in this moment forever. I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled back for a moment to take a breath. I mumbled,"I love you too." I kissed him again.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Christian
He loved the feeling of her fingers in his hair. It felt so right. He smiled against the kiss as she said she loved him, because he knew it was true. That just made him want to kiss her even more. And so he did. He didn’t need air nor want it. He just wanted her lips against his. How close she was to his chest hurt but he didn’t care. He loved her this close and didn’t want her an inch away.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Akira: Being this close kind of hurt and she hoped it didn't hurt him but all she wanted was to be with him. She kept kissing him. She loved being this close to him.

hehe lots of kissing X3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Christian
He kissed her
I’m afraid that it’s going to go farther than kissing O.O And sorry for the uber lame post.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 5:08 pm

lol and its ok, should they stop??? X3

Akira: I kept kissing him....(well duh that's all they've been doing for a while XD)

sooo lame post...sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 5:13 pm

hehe lol

Akira: fades to black
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 5:22 pm

lol
Akira: Unfades....

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 5:30 pm

What? owO

Christian
Un-fades

I'm feeling lazzyyy XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Akira: She lays her head on his chest.

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 pm

O.O

Christian
He smiled softy and stroked her hair. In is free hand, he held her other hand. He brought it to his lips like he had done before and kissed her knuckles.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Akira: She smiled at him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

hmm...

Akira: She kisses him one more time before rolling off him and laying next to him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:00 pm

xDDD You do realize when a... pair fades to black... Everyone can see? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Like, through the bars... The whole process... x3

Also, I"M BACK FOR THE DAY 8o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:13 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:xDDD You do realize when a... pair fades to black... Everyone can see? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Like, through the bars... The whole process... x3

Also, I"M BACK FOR THE DAY 8o

O3O I just noticed O.e ........................... I dare you to make Crow say something sarcastic about it or something xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Lol ^w^ Let him say that to Celestina I really wanna rp ^w^
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next