RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Celestina
She leaned back on her top bunk bed and closed her eyes. How long had it been since she just relaxed? So much had been going on lately, she barely even got a blink of sleep. But how could she when she had so much to think about? She sighed and opened her eyes again and looked around the cell, weary eyed. The sight was getting old and boring. But something never got boring to look at. Should she say someone. Crow. She looked over at him and couldn’t help but give a small, almost there smile.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Devon

He grinned at her, leaning against the wall in a sitting position. His arm pressed lightly against the bars, his elbows resting on his knees. He pointed to the cell next to him, mouthing "Can you believe this?" He stuck out hsi tongue, crossing his eyes.

Eh, lame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Celestina
She slipped off of her bed and walked over to the wall and acquired a sitting position similar to his. Celestina gave him a smile and shook her head at his childness. “You’re such a pervert for watching…avert your eyes and try to think they’re not there..” She said, in a whisper.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Devon

He laughed, and pressed his hand to his ear. He pointed again and shook his head, grinning like mad. "I did NOT, I can't help but hear... them..." He tilted his head back, so it faced the ceiling, silently laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Celestina
She chuckled softly and leaned her head against the cold bricks. It cooled her face and she once again shut her eyes. Celestina almost fell asleep but she suddenly remembered who she was with. “You’re such a child. How old are you? Five?” She rose an eyebrow. It was always fun teasing Crow. Especially when he played along.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Devon

He looked at her curiously. "I didn't know you were three," His eyes mock-widened, as he stared at her. "I don't think it would be appropiate for us to be married when you're so.... young." He murmured. He bit his lip, watching her carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Celestina
She rose an eyebrow, “I’m the child?” She cooed, softly. “Arranged marriage, darling. You just couldn’t wait to marry me so we married so young.” She said, closing her eyes once again. She was still listening, just giving her eyes a little rest. “Well, you did marry me when I was six and you were nine. You didn’t think I was young then when you gave me your mother’s diamond ring.”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Devon

He gave her a charming smile. "Hey, when I was eleven, when I saw you after that long summer - I thought you were my age for a second. Love knows no age," He murmured, knowing he was contradicting himself. But it was fun, because it often confused Celestina. "And besides, it wasn't just diamond. There was a ruby lining on the ring,t oo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Celestina
She smiled, “You thought when I was eight I looked eleven? I must have been a very mature eight year old..” She chuckled softly, “It’s funny…That we fell in love when we were so young..” This made her give him a very wide grin. “You trusted a six year old girl with a diamond ring, with a ruby lining? You have to much faith in me.”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Celestina
“Yes, a six year old knows about pawn shops. I would never sell that ring. It meant to much to me. Even though your mother took it away from us..” She said, gripping onto the bars. She wished that they could be together. Yes, technically they were but together physically in the same cell. She just wanted to curl up next to him. So she could feel safe again. Her cell seemed scary and foreign.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Ummm O.e How about.. the other guards find out that Celestina snuck out of the prison for her wing, and bring her into isolation or something?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat May 21, 2011 10:33 pm

anyone here??? and lol i just realized that too....(i just got back from my band trip to Gurnee, Illinois, we went to Six Flags Great America! and i went on a water ride and got soaked! soo...yeah the hotel was awesome! got barely any sleep...2 cups of caffinated coffee...almost blew up a coffee maker...hehe)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

I swear if you're talking about Twilight Jacob I'm going to puke x3

What do you think of the Celestina idea? O3O
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:58 am

No.... xD

He's a cousin of my older cousin. I'm on my older cousin's mom's side, and Jacob is on my older cousin's dad's side. He's three. x3 I had to hang out with the little kids, and at some point we were playing "Werewolves and Vampires". He was just sitting in a chair, and I walked up to him. I asked him if he wanted to be a werewolf or vampire and he said: "No, I want to be a policemen," And we were all like AWWWWWWWWW 'cause we had been playing cops and robbers before <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 22, 2011 12:01 pm

O3O The creepy thing about that ,It's cute, I have a three year old cousin named Jacob. O3O He thinks my twin sister is his girlfriend O3O
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 pm

I have a 11 year old brother named Jacob...he's shooting a cap gun in the backyard...

anyone want to rp?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:04 pm

o.o /decides to tell another story

And then I put a blanket on top of him and he went "ooooo" so I hid my face int eh pillow. He took off the blanket, standing up on the bed, and smiled at me. I was like "Where'd the ghost go??" And he said that it just disappeared and he doesn't know. I asked him where, and he said it lived in the dirt. :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 pm

XD Loll!!! That's funny. <3

Sure <3
Bookies- You rp too : D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next