RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 am

hey! anyone want to rp?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 am

ok gender? i will make another charrie
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 am

Name: Saban
im a shapeshifter

NickName: Saban
Age: (Any age just not over 2,000 - hint: You cannot be the oldest Immortal ever, I have a charrie who is ;D) 104
Appearance Age: (7-34) 18
Are you Mortal or Immortal: immortal
What are you like? i'm friendly
Personality: (Atleast three sentences) I am nice and caring. I can be daring and adventurous. I am protective when needed and friendly. I am also flirty yet caring.
Hobbies: (Atleast two) horsebackriding, art
Dislikes: (Look above once more) being alone, being in prison
Theme Song: (Optional) dj got us falling in love
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: (Atleast one sentence) I'm sorry but i hate them for putting us in here....but one is my friend.
Who do you like? I like immortals
Crush: (Don't come with one)
Secret Crush: (It's not much of a secret, but don't come with one)
BF/GF: (Look above)
Husband/Wife: (Again...)
Best Friends: (Optional)
Friends: (You should end up with a few) Akira, Ash, Renesmee
Enemies: (You might have many)
Natural Enemies: (EX: Vampires don't like Werewolves and vise versa.) what are the enemies of the shapeshifters
You seem... nice
Looks: (Atleast three sentences, or post a pic.) I have black hair and green eyes. I am tall and strong. I am fair skinned but kinda tan.
History: (Optional)
Flaws: (Atleast two) have never fallen in love and this makes some girls unhappy, im cant stand to see girls hurt even if they're mortal so don't ask me to fight them
Strengths: (Look above) shapeshifting, art

I am a mortal

Name: Renesmee
NickName: Nessie
Age: (Any age just not over 2,000 - hint: You cannot be the oldest Immortal ever, I have a charrie who is ;D) 17
Appearance Age: (7-34) 17
Are you Mortal or Immortal: half mortal half vampire
What are you like? i am nice
Personality: (Atleast three sentences) I am funny and nice. I am caring and adventurous. I am flirty and gentle.
Hobbies: (Atleast two) riding horses, art
Dislikes: (Look above once more) being alone, not being able to use my power
Theme Song: (Optional)
Your feelings towards the Mortals/Immortals: (Atleast one sentence) they threw me in here even though i'm half mortal, so do you think i like them?
Who do you like? immortals
Crush: (Don't come with one)
Secret Crush: (It's not much of a secret, but don't come with one)
BF/GF: (Look above)
Husband/Wife: (Again...)
Best Friends: (Optional)
Friends: (You should end up with a few) Akira, Ash, Saban
Enemies: (You might have many)
Natural Enemies: (EX: Vampires don't like Werewolves and vise versa.) werewolves
You seem... nice
Looks: (Atleast three sentences, or post a pic.) I have blond hair and gold eyes. I am kinda tall and skinny. My hair is down to my waits and it is curly at the end. (loose curls)
History: (Optional)
Flaws: (Atleast two) i get lonely very easily, i need to learn to trust again since they threw me in here, i trust no one (yet)
Strengths: (Look above) when i put my hand on someone i concentrate and they can read my thoughts, and when i do this i can read their thoughts

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 am

Akira: She gasps," Christian! You didn't tell me you were a shapeshifter. Dang now i feel stupid. Fine i like you." She looks up at the sky. "I want to fly but they will probably shoot me down like that other girl...so i won't try." She looks at him. "Why did you do that?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 am

Nessie: She was sitting under a tree looking around. She didn't know who to trust. The last person she trusted threw her in prison. That was the worst day of her life. She remembered being pulled away from her mortal mom. She recalled the pain, agony, suffering. Now she was here. She missed her family. Her dad was taken to a different prison. She was alone.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 am

Christian
I smirked, "I knew you would. I liked you too." I said, getting off her lap. I then pulled her into mine and made it so her legs were around my waist. "Celestina? Na, some stupid immortal threw a rock at her. Shapeshift? I got bored and I wanted to sit in your lap."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 am

Akira: She wraps her arms around his neck. "Well that's nice." She rolled her eyes. "Only you would turn into a bunny so you could sit on me." She laughs then stops a suprised look on her face.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:02 am

Nessie: She saw a boy and feeling lonely she walked over and sat down next to him. "Hey..." She looked at him. He was cute. She smiled a little and played with a piece of grass. "Uh..I'm Renesmee...but you can call me Nessie...."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 am

Christian
I smiled and placed my hands on her legs. Poking her thigh, "I never said I was normal." I chuckled, looking up at her. "Did you simply assume I was?" I made a Tsk, Tsk sound. "Wroonggg"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 am

Akira; She smiles," No i didn't assume you were normal. I knew what you were like the moment i saw you. So no i was no wrooong." She giggled then the suprised look took over her face again.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am

Trey

*He glanced over to Nessie.* Hey....I'm Trey. *He looked over to the walls of the prison. He tapped his fingers aganist the walls. He found a weak spot. He marked it on his hand.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 am

Christian
I chuckled, and poked her thigh again, "That's good. But you didn't know I was unpredictable." I smirked and just to prove that I kissed her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 am

Nessie: She wanted to make a friend so she continued talking. "Um what are you doing?" She glanced behind her for anyone sneaking up on her like they have done before. She found a clay rock and started drawing on the wall. When she was down there was a really good picture of a horse.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 am

Akira: She smiled and kissed him. She thinks: Who would have ever thought i'd be this happy in prison?! This place was much better than she thought. She was thankful that the mortals threw her in here. Otherwise she would have never met him.

Nessie: She nods," Ok.." She started pressing her hand along the wall searching for weaks spots. She found one and looked at him. "i found one."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 am

Nessie: She smiles and keeps looking for more. Finding 2 more she marks them and keeps searching. She hped they could get out of here soon. She wanted to get back to her mom.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next