RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 am

Nessie: She smiles and keeps looking for weak spots. "Thanks." She stands up and starts searching higher up on the wall. "so..uh..what are you? (by this she meant what kind of immortal)"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Nessie; She nods," Cool..im half vampire half mortal..." Finds another weak spot and marks it. She sits down again and her hand touches his arm and he could see she was thinking he was cute. :P
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Nessie: She watched him. She sighed and stood up. She moved along the wall looking for more weak spots. She glanced at him every so often. "I hope we can get out of here soon." She found another and marked it then sat down and continued drawing on the wall.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Trey

I have tried a million times. It takes stealth. You need to be super quiet and we need someone who is good with computer and technology to help us out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Nessie: She nods," Ok...I snuck out of my old acadamy. It was really expensive and there were guards and security things everywhere! Not to mention a giant concrete wall surrounding the grounds. It was really hard to get out of. But this will be harder."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Trey

We need to get some other really strong people into this so we can break down the wall. We have to hit the weak spots first. All of them. Then break the wall down. *He sighed.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Shane

He watched her carefully. His eyes locked onto her face as he took in every detail of her face. He was fascinated with how beautiful she was. She seemed like a vampire, so perfect. Shane sat in his own corner, watching her, thinking. Shane rubbed his hands together, trying to see if he could bring more light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Rayn

*She glanced at Shane. Then back to the wall. She was so angry. It was building up inside of her. She hit the wall hard as she stood up and screamed,* LET ME OUT NOW! Ugh! *She slammed her hands against the wall and sat down again. Why was this anger finally letting itself out all of a sudden. She felt so bad. So worthless.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Shane

He sighed. "You certainly don't look like it." He replied, blowing some hair out of his eyes. She didn't look too great. Not in that way, she always looked perfect. But she didn't look happy. She looked scared. He sat up, watching her.

GTG BBL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Rayn

I need air. Not like when we have time outside but I mean like...time to be away. I need to go home. I need to see my family. *She sighed and murmured,* They probably still hate me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 01, 2011 11:42 am

Hey guys :3 Books chu better get your butt on today >:3 lol
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Daniella

She hid her face in his shoulder. "Oh. My. God. I'm going to kill him. And yes, he's my best friend!" She grinned. "Ah, I'd kill him if he didn't, but how could I? I love him way too much." She laughed. Daniella, out of her super excited mode, then realized where she was exactly - with her arms wrapped around her cell mate. She instantly blushed, pulling away. Daniella frowned for a moment. She put her hands on her hips. "But how could he not come to me first? I'm his sister!!" Daniella sighed. She sat down on the grass quickly and Shifted into a small dove, or maybe a pigeon. Daniella coed, ruffling her feathers. She was a spot of white in a field of yellow green grass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next