RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:28 pm

[quote="+-Rawr-+"][quote="+-Rawr-+"]Celestina
She was still pulling at the bars so she would have a wide enough entrance. Alexandria walked over. “I’ll help.” She murmured, pulling at a bar. Celestina blinked, dumbfounded. But now was no time for questions. She yanked at some of the bars too. Soon, Alexandria and her had made a big enough space for her to get through. “Thank you.” She muttered, brushing some hair away from her face. Both of them turned when the noticed Devon and the patrol on the ground. Alexandria stood there, pondering the thought on what to do. But, Celestina was always quick thinking and took a piece of the broken bars and whacked the patrol in the head with it. It rendered him unconscious and she pushed him off of Crow.

Lazy bum x3

WOAH TOO FAR WOAH 8u
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:37 pm

[quote="BooksandSheltiesLove"][quote="+-Rawr-+"]
+-Rawr-+ wrote:Celestina
She was still pulling at the bars so she would have a wide enough entrance. Alexandria walked over. “I’ll help.” She murmured, pulling at a bar. Celestina blinked, dumbfounded. But now was no time for questions. She yanked at some of the bars too. Soon, Alexandria and her had made a big enough space for her to get through. “Thank you.” She muttered, brushing some hair away from her face. Both of them turned when the noticed Devon and the patrol on the ground. Alexandria stood there, pondering the thought on what to do. But, Celestina was always quick thinking and took a piece of the broken bars and whacked the patrol in the head with it. It rendered him unconscious and she pushed him off of Crow.

Lazy bum x3

WOAH TOO FAR WOAH 8u

XDDDDDD It was on the last page!!

Celestina
She nodded, keeping a stony face. But there was still a glimmer of an excited hope in her eyes. She wanted to get out of here more than anything. It seemed as if all the patrols were either A:Fleeing, B: Dead/unconscious, C: In the cells. Celestina brushed a stray piece of hair from her head and looked at Crow. He had kissed Alexandria but she still loved him. She nodded towards the exit, almost running towards it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 am

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:It's my birthday *dances*
YAY! I’M HERE TO SAY HAPPY BIRTDAY!! *Shoots confetti over your head* :333
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am

HAPPY B-DAY BOOKIES!!!!!

:) do you want to rp? i ish gonna give u a present, ur present is u can have our charries do whatever you want! :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:HAPPY B-DAY BOOKIES!!!!!

:) do you want to rp? i ish gonna give u a present, ur present is u can have our charries do whatever you want! :D

Same here ^~^ But no killing any of mine xDD…. Just yet ;3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 am

+-Rawr-+ wrote:

X3 MOON BOUNCE WOO MY MOMS LETTING ME DRINK COFFEE IN BED WHICH IS AWESOME CAUSE I ONLY EVER HAVE UT AT NIGJT IM TWELVE AND YOURE HERE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:HAPPY B-DAY BOOKIES!!!!!

You never used my present to you x3 and Im stil in BED on my phone lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:
+-Rawr-+ wrote:

X3 MOON BOUNCE WOO MY MOMS LETTING ME DRINK COFFEE IN BED WHICH IS AWESOME CAUSE I ONLY EVER HAVE UT AT NIGJT IM TWELVE AND YOURE HERE

xDDDDDD LOL, too much coffee fo’ bookies xDDDDAnd I won’t be here later. I’ll be long gone by then ;3 But, Y’all have me this morning : D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

me too cuz im usually on her alllllll day and my mom is really mad about that so she said i can only be on this morning then the rest of the day im doing chores....XP

does anyone want to rp? :)

and uh....i don't think you need more coffee bookies, lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:26 am

thats coool rawr, /looks at bookies

sorry i had to post this XD by the way this is soooo not true about u
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 am

of which video? rawr's?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 am

okay let me just post the actual link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej1ylPIk44o

there is is :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 am

what do u mean sigh?

and sure did i post last? let me go see
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 am

okai, bye, have a great B-DAY!!! :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next