RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 am

Tala- She tapped her heels into the horses side and took off into the woods, the moon guiding her. The forest was silent, the only sounds were the horses hooves touching the ground. _Maybe I'll catch something to eat while I'm out on this ride? I'm kinda hungry, since my parents don't share their food._ She slowed when she came to a clearing and patted the side of Yoki's neck.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:03 am

Aiman
I smile and follow beside her. I looked around seeing the moon light up the trees and everything. When we came to a stop I looked over at her. "So what are we doing?" I ask her and look around the area.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:07 am

Tala- She shrugged and hopped off Yoki. "I just needed to get out. I haven't been lucky at hunting lately, and I thought maybe I would get something if we went out later." She dropped to the ground and laid down in the grass. "Plus, I'm tired of being so close to my parents tent. There's just too much going on between us." Her eyes closed and she sucked in a deep breath.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 am

Aiman
I hop off Bullet and walk over to her. I knew down next to her and look down at her. "Tala. I want to ask Yiu something. To get our parents off your backs. I am the head fighter and co-leader male.......and well...."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 am

Tala- She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "I know your the head hunter and co-leader. What does that mean?" _Parents off my back? Could he mean? No, he's co-leader. Aiman has plenty of girls that would gladly be with him. He's probably gonna tell me that he wants me to introduce him to some girls. That sounds more like Honaw. Maybe?_
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:20 am

Aiman
"I was hoping you would be my wife........or date. Whichever one." I look from her then to the woods. This was the worse part of asking. The fear of getting rejected.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 am

Tala- She sat up and shook her head slightly. "Your joking? Me?" _He must be crazy. Guys don't come near me at all._ She stood up and looked down at him. "If this isn't a joke, then I'll be your date. But if this is a joke, your really cruel." _Cruel doesn't explain it. I wouldn't speak to him. Which would devastate me._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 am

Aiman
I shake my head "This isn't a joke." I stand up and lean on Bullet alittle "Im saying the truth. I wouldn't want to hurt you ever."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 am

Tala- She smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "Then yes, to whichever one you want the most." _My parents are going to be so pleased. Especially my father. He'll be happier that I won't have to leave the tribe. My mother will be happier that I will become Female co-leader. The best hunters woman. She won't beleive me when I tell her._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 am

Aiman
I smile and hop on Bullet. "Shall we go hunting for eat what I got when i went hunting earlier?" insay and look over at her leaning alittle into Bullet's neck. Now my parents will be happier. And now I can tell her my dads the chief of the tribe. Even through my skate Chadna is the leader......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:45 am

Tala- She nodded. "It's best we eat what you already have, so it doesnt spoil." She called Yoki back and got onto her. "First one there doesn't have to cook?" She tapped her heels into Yoki's side and sent the horse into a gallop. _Tell my parents. That's number one for int he morning. They have to know._ Her hands held tightly onto Yoki's mane, keeping her upright on the horse.

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 am

Aiman
"I'm the fighter. I think I run faster" I smirk and kick Bullets side alittle as he took off fast. I almost fell off but bit my balance again. I came neck to neck with her and smirk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 am

Tala- She pushed Yoki to go faster, but slowed when she came to the edge of the forest. She made Yoki trot towards Aiman's tent, as she looked at him beside her. "I suppose we'll both be cooking then?" _Fair enough, since neither lost nor won. His horse was fast, but Yoki has the stamina. If Aiman and I do marry, would they be mates? Or would that be for their own choosing?_
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:54 am

Aiman
I nod and laugh. "I guess we are." I head to my tent and dismount off of Bullet. I pat him neck as he shock out his mane. I smile and pet his forehead and look at Tala.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 am

Tala- She looked at the blue handprint she had given Yoki on her forehead and smiled. "Do you paint him? I enjoy painting Yoki, we become closer that way." Her hand brushed down the handprint and she smiled to herself. Her eyes went to Aiman. "Your horse is a male right? I'd feel bad if I just called your horse a male and it was a female."

Honaw- He woke up to Sihu in his tent. "What is it now? Another problem with your bow?" He rubbed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair. "I can't keep repairing it everytiem you decide to break it." He looked at her and rolled his eyes. "This is the last time." He took her bow from her and started repairing it.

Sihu- "Thank you Honaw. Your like the brother I never wanted." She stepped out of his tent and adjusted her top. It was braided buffalo skin made into the perfect hunting gear. She looked around and spotted Luyu. "Come on Luyu, I musn't play right now" She waited for her horse to draw near and she grabbed the makeshift bridle. "Stay in one spot."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 am

Aiman
"Ya he's a male. I paint him when I need to go into battle or something. You know to show him off an all." I smile and walk into my tent and pull the deer I got and into the fire after I skinned it.

If I poof it means i fell asleep :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 am

Tala- She put more wood on the fire and watched him skin the deer. "You just cut, I'll cook." _It seemed weird for him to cook for me. I'm a woman, I should cook. Or so my mother tells me._ She tapped Yoki's side and sent her off again. "Do you suppose that our horses will be together as well? Is that how it normally goes?"

Honaw- He stepped out of his tent and handed her the bow. "Now go, I must sleep. Not all of us can stay up all hours of the night." He walked back into his tent and laid down. His eyes shut and he thought about his mother. How sickly she looked. He worried more than a normal man his age should ever worry.

Sihu- She stuck out her tongue at him when he went back into his tent. _Well then, I guess just the men sleep all hours of the day._ She walked alongside Luyu, checking out the repair Honaw had given her bow. Each time he failed to disappoint her. He was a good craftsman, and that should have been his profession. She stopped just beside the center of the tribal grounds, and looked around.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:11 am

umm i feel stupid i feel like joining again XDD

Maaran

he made himself threw the woods, pushing each branch to the side, as he push a big one and it wacked him right back in the face, he jumped back holding his face, which his nose was bleeding, i looked at my finger it had blood spot on it, i rolled my eyes, "are you fucking serious" i grunted and kept on walking as every step i took leaves made even more noise, I saw a masive buck, fix to charge at me, i stood there we were both frozen and in eye contact, i made the elk flinck as i ran, as the elk galloped jumping over everything, as i kept on running, running by tree's looking at each one, looking fast for my bow an arrow, i saw my bow sticking out, "AHA!" i ran seeing it was just a branch, i felt like a idiot, then i kept on running hopfully that would be the bow, as i quickly turned grabing it fast, and grabed a arrow or two, and pulled the string fast to my cheek and let go the arrow went right into his breathing tube, i held my cheast, and grabed another arrow and walked up to him and shot him in the heart, puting him out of his misery. if it wasnt be me killing him again he would of been in pain, i went down to both of my knee's and just pulled out both of the arrow's i saw alittle pond, as i knee'd down to the pond and used my hand to cup the water and put it on my arrow's. after it was finished, i put the arrows back in the bag, and put it in the trunck with my bow, as i whisled for Europe as he came galloping, i smiled and hoped on him and kicked, as we made it out of the forest, i smiled and made it to the tribe, i Quickly put him in the pen and went to my tent. as i knee'd down to my bucket of water, and diped my rage into there, and wiped the blood off my nose, and squized the rage makeing the water come back out into the bucket, as i got up and walked over to my bed and sat down. that was a rush, i was wore out, i would rather just relax then do anything else. so i just layed back, i layed there, my hands on my stumich and my eye closed.

^^OMG LOSTEST POST EVER!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Aiman
I start to skin the deer again and gut it. I look up at over to the horses and shrug. "I don't know. I guess it's all up to them. We can't force them to mate or anything." I stand up and grab a rage and wipe the blood off of my hands. "Alright you can start cooking. I'm finished."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Maaran

after alittle nap he got up rubbing his face and eyes geting the sleep away, but that didnt work much, he sat there with his feet off the bed, he got up and got out of his tent, he looked around for someone to talk to but they seem too be talking already, i didnt wanna randomly go up to someone and interupt there convo. but i just did what i useally do, and walkd to the pen where Europe had his head pokeing out, i smiled and walked fast and kissed his nose, "How was your nap Europe" i said with a sweet voice sence horses dont like rough and loud noises, i patted his neck, and saw a cart of apples i walked over and snatched a apple as i walked back to Europe and opened my hand wide sence his teeth wont bit my fingers or skin when eating the apple, i watch him take it out of my hand and crush the apple in his mouth, i smiled an watched him for like a minute or two before walking off to do some practiceing of shoting in the woods.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Lol Nice name

Daya
I walk into my tent and grab my hidden bow from under a skinned rug in the ground. I put it on my back and hid it under a skinned like cape. I walk to Wind and hop on her and ride into the woods. I hop off her when I near some high kinda grass. I knew down and put my bow sideways and aim it at a deer that was looking around. I watch slowly as I draw a deep breath and steady my aim.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Lol Maaran or Europe? or my Username?

Maaran

After a minute or two of watching Europe, I smiled and just kissed his nose "I'll be back Boy" He walked off like alittle jog into the woods, and quickly try to find his bow an arrow before any other buck or elk tried to attack me, but steping on alot of these leaves made alot of noise, But he grabed his bow and arrow and quickly pulled his string back to his cheek and looked around before he shot anything, makeing sure nothing was there to hurt him. but he did hear leaves rackling though, I slowly turned around seeing a Couger, it attacked me, i struggled it was trying to go for my neck., my bow feel out of my hand, i grabed the skin on his neck trying to pull his face back, i quickly grabed a arrow and stabed it in his neck, still pushing it in ferther, intill it went threw his breath tube, his breathing tube was hard, but i left the arrow there, and got up grabing my bow and another arrow and pulled the string my cheek and let go, the arrow went threw the other arrow and shattered his breather tube, i saw his die as i healed my cheast.

Couger are exstremly strong, it's really hard for a grown man to push it off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 pm

User name

Daya
I heard a lot of noise which made the deer run. I whistle for Wind to come and I hop on her. I kick her side alittle as she bolted off to where Maaran was. I came to a stop as Wind through her head up and neighed once she saw the cougar. As she stepped back I looked over at Maaran. "Oh my god! Are you ok?!" I hop off Wind and walk to him slowing but only alittle. I had my bow on me which made me stop half way to him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Maaran

he saw someone come it was a female, i was wondering why she came, then he looked over at the cougar then he knew, he looked up "I'm Fine, Just Alittle Wore Out, By Getting Attacked Two Times in a Row. But Ya, Im Fine" He saw her bow an arrow and smiled cuz he never knew a girl could use one, but he already knew she was probally good. He had his bow in his hand, and a wearing a glove that only coverd three fingers, and the bag of arrows on his back. he wiped his eyes, and pulled the two arrows out of the cougers neck and pulled out the rage from his pocket and wiped the blood off, after he was done he put the arrows on his bag on his back, and held out his hand "I'm Maaran" he said wondering if she would tell her name, but prob not sence i was just a guy she saw in the woods.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Daya
"I know who you are. Your in my tribe. The hidden bow guy." i smile alittle and shake his hand. "I'm Daya. The cloth maker" I say and roll my eyes. "My dad wanted me to be it since my mom was. But really I wanna be a hunter. But I have to wait till I'm older." I shrug and pull my hand away. I look back at Wind who nudged her nose on my shoulder. I smile and pat her nose.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next