RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 am

Honaw- "She is rather friendly." He crosses his arms over his chest and looked at the wolf cautiously. "You said before that you know her right?" His eyes went from her to Chadna. _Trust. Thats the issue. Trust is something one must earn, and you just met the chief's daughter. She earned trust, but you have to be careful about the trust you earn with the chief._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 am

Chadna
"Well I did know her since she was a pup." I smile and walk up over to her slowly and put my hand out. I smile when she smells it and sits down.

WB
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 am

Honaw- "And now you know these guys since hey were pups huh?" He walked forward and set his hand out in front of him to let her smell. His chest puffed out slightly, declaring that he was unafraid of the wolf in front of him.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 am

Chadna
I laugh alittle when she playfully paws at his hand. "Ya. And I think she likes you. Never had a wolf like you before have you? Since your a hunter and all"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 am

Honaw- "I guess not. I've never killed a wolf, but they seem to stay away from hunters the best they can. And they really don't like it when they find one." He looked at her and smiled. "You've probably met a bunch. Since they are special to the spirits."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Chadna
I smile and laugh alittle. "I met some here and there so I know a few wolves. Some have passed away and some moved to different packs and others are still around in here. All you gotta do is relax and not try to be the alpha and things will be fine when around wolves." I smile as the wolf walks into the den and nudges the wolves to crawl out of the den to us.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 am

Honaw- He nodded and relaxed. _I am not the alpha. I am not the alpha._ When the wolf walked away, he watched her closely. "I wouldn't mind being the spirit advisor. The things you get to do are much better than the things a hunter gets to do." _Definitely. I kill animals, you talk to dead spirits about animals. You get to touch wild wolves and I can't come close._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 am

Chadna
I smile and lean down picking up the smallest puppy. I cradle it in my arms as I look over at Honaw. "If you want maybe I can show you have I work. You know. How I contact the spirits and all." I smile and per he puppy in my arms.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:33 am

Honaw- "Really? Your father won't get angry?" He tilted his head and looked at the fuzzy puppy in her arms. _Cute. To think all wolves start out like that. Not angry beasts. Very interesting._ He crouched down and picked up a black furball of a puppy. Looking into the wolf's eyes, he saw no sign of hatred or anger. It was enough to convince him to smile.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:56 am

Chadna
"Dont worry. I'm close to you. So all he will think is I'm teaching someone I love or whatever" I laugh and look down at the mother wolf who nodes to let us know we can have the pups but they must stay with her. "Do you want the little black one? She says we can have them. But they must stay with her. Untill they are older and weaned."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:28 am

Honaw- "Of course. He's cute." _That was inappropriate for a hunter to say. Cute?_ He couldn't help but blush and he set the pup down. "Shall we go now, so I can see your abilities?" _I'm actually interested in seeing what she does. I saw Maska watching her, but I didn't really pay much attention._

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 am

Chadna
I smile and put the puff ball down. I then look at him and nod. "Ya sure but I need you're tell no one what yiubhear when I show you. Like the bad things that will be said caus is don't think people wanna know about the bad things untill I find if their true or not. Mostly only the good things you an tell" I laugh and walk from the den to the small meadow in the woods where I normally talk to the spirits. I start to light a fire and gather up the things I needed from the earth around me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 am

Honaw- He sat down by the fire and warmed his hands slightly. "Only the good things. Like good hunting this year and a short winter? That sort of good things?" _I suppose that's all that a spirit would talk about that's good._ His hand removed the knife from his waist and he set it aside. As he looked up from the fire at her face, he smiled.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 am

Chadna
I nod and st down by the fire. "Ya. But they tell me when things go wrong. I don't want the tribe knowing and having them freak out. I did that my dad would kill me." I laugh alittle and close my eyes and throw the erbs and things into the fire. I hold one had to him. "Give me your hand. By this you can hear what I hear. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:37 am

Honaw- He reached his hand out slowly and held his breath. _should I even be doing this? I could get in alot of trouble with teh chief for this._ "I'm not sure I want to hear some of these things. What if the spirits talk about my motehr? Can they predict stuff like that?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:01 am

Chadna
I open my eyes and look at him. "They not not tell when someone will pass or things like that. They can tell if there is enough food. The plants are going to grow fine. Things like that." I shrug and look at at the fire and to the sky as the Northern Light came into view.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 am

Honaw- He looked up at the lights and sighed. "When she does pass, I'm not going to be the same. I'll be torn down and broken here." His hand covered the area where his heart was. "She's the only person who I can actually talk to without being the hunter. I can be the soft Bear my names supposed to mean. Nobody can bring that out in me."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 am

Chadna
"I understand how you feel. Now just give me your hand. Good news will come from it. You might like what is will be." I smile and hold my hand out to him once again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 am

Honaw- He gave her his hand and let out a deep breath. "Alright,as long as it's good things, I'll listen." He closed his eyes and waited for the voices to start. Hoping they would bring good news and something to look forward to.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Chadna
I smile and close my eyes again as the fire grew larger. I mumble a few things under my breath as the voices came through. I say a few things he couldn't understand in a low voice as the spirited started to talk more. They said about the deer will breed fine giving us food. Also the grass and plants will go great for the horses too. And near the end they say his Mom will not pass. That she's only weak. A few erbs will help her grow strength
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 am

Honaw- Releived, he smiled slightly. _She is to be alright. That's the best news anyone could give me._ He opened his eyes and looked at her. While she spoke to the spirits, she was different. Relaxed and controlled. He couldn't imagine anyone being that peaceful.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 am

Chadna
When I finished talking I opened my eyes. The fire died down to only a tiny flame showing the erb for his mom. I smile and look over at him. "Told you it would be great news." I stand up and brush off my skirt. "Alright now let's go get the erb for your mom"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:51 am

Honaw- He stood and grasped her arm slightly, so he could look at her closely. "Thank you. I really don't know why I didn't consult you before." His hand let go and he looked towards the ground. "WE should get going though, before daylight. Your father will be angry if I keep you out all night."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:34 am

Chadna
I laugh alittle and look up at him. "Don't worry about my father. I'm old enough to do things on my own." I smirk alittle and whistle as Ocean trots to me with Honaw's horse behind her. I walk over tI her and stroke her nose and smile down at her and kiss her nose.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 am

Honaw- He smiled as Taima walked up to him. The horse was larger than most in the village, because of breeding is his only guess. As his hand ran down Taima's nose, he looked at Chadna. "If you can do things on your own, why haven't you chosen a husband so you can be leader?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next