RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 am

Daya
I was gotering the things to make clothes. I take them back to outside my tent and start to make the clothes. I might have been only a cloth maker but I'm great with a sword Im making my way up to that spot. But some say I'm to young. So I'm waiting will I'm 18 if age to join the hunting group. .
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:34 am

Maska- He saw another fire forming and a girl tossing herbs into it. The he realized it wasn't just some girl, it was the chiefs daughter. Knowing that she was the spiritual guide, he stood and walked to her. His hands rubbed dirt from his chest and he sat down across from her. "Chadna, that is your name right?" _hopefully it is, or I'll look ridiculous. The cheifs daughter and I got her name wrong._ He kept a straight face, but inside he was nervous.

Tala- She set the paint down and walked to the creek. Washing her hands off, she turned and looked at Yoki. "Shall we return to the tribe now? Since your looking so tough. Even for a mare, the stallions are gonna envy you." She hopped onto the horses back and took her mane in her hands. With a swift tap of her heel into the horses side, she took off back to the tribe. Her father was waiting for her, his arms crossed like always. His long black hair was braided into two parts and had a long white feather stuck into the bottom of one of the braids. She just rode past him, straight to her own teepee.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 am

Chadna
I open my eyes and look over at Maska. I smile and nod "Ya that's me. And Yiur Maska. The hunter to the tribe." I smile and get into a kneeling style. I grab some dirt from the ground and throw it into the fire as the smoke grew bigger and lighter as it flew into the sky. I smile alcove my eyes again as I listen to the spirits.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 am

Daiwik

when Greece was still galloping, but slowly Daiwik hopped on him fast, as he turned and Saw Maaran come into the Tribes Ground. with not his bow and arrow, i mummbled knowing he would of hid it so the Tribe wouldnt know he does bow an arrow, but he was exstremly Awsome, why would he hid that!. i mummbled and grabed Greece Home Made Halter, i put it on him, and put him in the pen, puting his saddle and bridle [homemade] on the Edge, as i turn my head with Maaran not looking one bit at me, useally thats Normal, he also put his homemade halter on Europe, i looked over to him alittle, i grunted and walked off to my tent
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:40 am

Daya
When unheard my dad calling me I got up an walk to the horse pen. He wanted me to pick my horse out of the pen and give it to him so he could get it checked out. Her leg was hurt so I had to let him take her. She was bit when I was out riding with her. I hated to see her in pain.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 am

Maaran

He shoked alittle, as he looked at his fingers, from the string of the bow it was alittle hard to pull the string back [its true its hard cuz i have a bow] two of my fingers were red and fix to bleed, i ignored it and lifted my head fix to bump into someone, but i quickly walked to the side and passed them, i saw Daiwik look at me i gave him the what look, but it was greepy sence people stare alot. i just looked away and contiued to walk to my tent, as i enterd my tent, i sit down on my knees, and grab a rag and wip the blood of my finger
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 am

Daya
I look when a guy bumped me. It looked like he didn't even care so I just looked away. I pay Wind's neck and kiss her nose. I then walk back to my tent and go back to making cloths. I was fast at making them cause my mom helped me and gave me pointers when I was young.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 am

Tala- She hopped off Yoki and grabbed her bow form the side of her tent. "My father can't control my love life, no matter how many matches he think will work." Her hands grabbed the arrows jsut as her father approached. Yoki trotted off and left her alone. She mumbled under her breaht, cursing the horse for leaving her in such a bad position. She turned and looked at her father. "Hello papa."

Maska- He nodded and watched her closely. _Maybe I should stay quiet? I mean, she's busy with the contacting spirits. Her fatehr would kill me if I interupted her._ He stood and brushed off dirt from his deerskin pants. _Maybe I'll just speak with her later? That sounds like a better plan._ His eyes couldn't leave the flames. They were mysteriously dancing, changing colors before his eyes. He tilted his head and examined the flames.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 am

Maaran

after i wiped the blood of my fingers i dipped my hands in a bucket of water, i went back out with my fingers, i got Europe out and tacked him up and hoped and kicked, as he galloped when we got to the woods, it really wasnt woods but it had trees it looked like woods, i moved my bush there was my bow which was hiddin in a tree truck i got it out, then i ran to another tree and grabed my arrows, i put the arrow's which were in a bag, i saw a deer for the first time, i had my heart beat i was happy, as i pulled the string back as i heard a Coyote and the deer ran off, i grunted and saw the Coyote going for my horse, i quickly turned and shot the coyote in the eye, i quickly ran and hoped on Europe
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:56 am

Chadna
When I finished talking to the spirits the flame Disappeard into thin air. I opened my eyes and smile. "A good summer. And good food." I smile and stand up and wipe off my dress. I was happy to hear this from the gods. This ment they were way hong out for us.

Aiman
I rode through the tribe and hop off my horse when he was in mid trot. He came to a stop when I hopped off and I smiled. I patted his back and pull the bow off my shoulder. I smile and grab an arrow from my back and pulled it as I shot into he woods hitting the tree.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:05 am

Tala- She rolled her eyes as her father went on and on about how she was getting older and needed to find a husband. _Shouldn't I be able to choose when I want a husband? Not my father? I want to be free, not let some man control me._ When he stopped talking and asked her if she was hearing him, she smiled and kissed his cheek. "I've got to go papa. Yoki and me are going hunting." Not waiting for his response to her, she jogged towards Yoki and hopped on. Her bow slung over her shoulder and her arrows on her back, she set Yoki into a gallop towards the forest. _Deer hopefully will be out tonight, if not, I suppose a rabbit would be sufficient for just myself._

Maska- He smiled and rubbed his hands on his pants. _Alright, so she's done talking to the spirits._ "I'm happy the spirits are still with us. Hopefully our crops will be good this harvest." He raised a curious eyebrow. "Have you spoken to your father lately about your spiritual talents? They seem to be strengthening, or so I've heard." He took a deep breath and exhaled. "My father told me that you show great potential as a future leader."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:06 am

Maaran

He hid his stuff and came up with the Dead Coyote, He went to his tent and Skined the Coyote for the Skin, as I threw the meat into the woods for other creatures to eat, i sat there makeing the blood all off, and able to wear the skin
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 am

Aiman
I smirk and hop back on Bullet and trot into the woods. I had my how in my hands as I looked around the woods. I raised my bow at a sight of a larger buck. I raise it up to my face and shoot right through the heart to kill it fast. I hop off Bullet and walk over to the dead deer and say a chant and pull the arrow out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:10 am

Chadna
I look at him and nod. "Ya he knows. I mostly contact my grandma. She helped me a lot when I was younger. She showed me what I know today." I smile and walk to the trail back for he tribe. "You coming?" i say as I look back at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 am

-.- i just notic that sence i was useing bow and arrow i see people useing it hmm...

Maaran

He hoped on Europe to find more animals to kill, as i rode into the forest, as i grabed my arrows and Bow from the Trunck, and put it on his back and saw the same deer, he pulled his string to his cheek and let go as the arrow went directly in the eye, then he shot it again in his breathing tube, i put the dead deer, on the back of Europe, then i went back to the tribe ground and set the deer down and went back to the forest, as Europe galloped with me on him, i kicked as europe jumped over a log as i have the string to my cheek and saw a bird fly as i let the string go, and it killed the bird, i smiled and europe perfectly landed, i petted his neck "Your doing better at jumping and im doing better at my Aim."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:22 am

Your person is not the only one in the tribe with a bow. Hunters and fighters and other tribe members can have bows too.

Daya
Once I finished up with enough clothes I stand up. I see my dad walk to my tent with Wind who's leg was wrapped up. I smile and jog to them and hug Wind's neck. "Hey girl" insay and rub her forehead. I smile and kiss her nose and pat her neck. "Thanks dad" i laugh and lead Wind to the pen.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:27 am

Tala- She hopped off Yoki and led her to a safe spot. "Stay here, and I'll forget the fact that you left me with ym father earlier." She patted the side of Yoki's nose and walked away. Her bow in her hands, she reached one behind her head and pulled out an arrow. A deep breath, she hopped over tree roots and followed the tracks of deer. Her mind was elsewhere. _My father, such a classic warrior. He would want me to be with a hunter. He even tried to match me with Honaw once, what a bad decision. Honaw is like a brother to me. We grew up together, I used to steal his food as a child. You don't match friends together._ She stopped walking when she saw blood, possibly from the deer she had been tracking. She put her arrow back and her bow slung over her shoulder. Her hand grabbed her knife and she walked back to Yoki. "Looks like we're not eating a rabbit tonight." She hopped back on Yoki and went back to the tribe. Her father was back in his own tent, and she was able to relax.

Honaw- He stood and ran his hand along Taima's mane. "I think Maska will be angry with me when I return. I left without him, which lessend his chance of getting bounty during his hunt. If he hunts tonight." His hand ran down Taima's back, feeling the sheer muscle under his hands. "He won't be too angry though. We'll go tomorrow and I'll give most of my kills to him. Except just enough to feed my mother." He sighed and got onto Taima. "We better be getting back."

Maska- He walked up to her again and set himself onto her pace. "Your grandmother was very wise. My father tells me she was very good at spiritual contact." _My father tells me alot about the tribe. Mostly about how I need to be somebody important. 'Be a good man Maska, but be a good hunter as well. Never mix hunting with your place at home.' He is wise, but does not see what is in front of him._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 am

Maaran

He Sat there on Europe for about a second, as He kicked as he rode down a trail, with the arrows on his back, and His bow in his hand, as he galloped down a trail
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 am

Aiman
I put the deer on Bullet and bring him to the food den area. I then feel like paying a vist to Tala. I walk over to her tent and smile. "Hey Tala. Mind if I came in?" I ask as I stand outside her tent waiting for her to answer.

Chadna
"Ya. I know. I got the spirit talk from my grandma and my mom. I got my leader skills from my dad. So I she both my parents in me." i smile and head back to the tribe with him and look I've at Ocean and smile. I made a blos as she reared up and neighed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:33 am

Maraan

I Rode back and put Europe in his Pen, and went into my Tent, and grabed the Coyote Skin, and had a String and a Niddle and tied things lose together

Dawiki

He Brushed Greece, as He Put new Leafs In his Hair, as he ran his hand down Greece's Back, he loved this horse with a Passion, it was the bestest thing ever to him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:37 am

Daya
I smile and walk into the pen with her. I close the gate and walk with her. I grab a feather and place it in her mane and ruffle out her tail. I run a hand down her neck at she nibbled on my shirt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 am

Maraan

He sat on the bed, as he and Insert the Niddle into the skin tieing, He Worked hard on makeing this, he also made it and finsihed it, he hung it on the tent line, he sat there on his bed his head layed back bored
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 am

Daya
I smile and walk out of the pen. I head down the aisle of tents and to mine. I walk in and sit down on the ground as I pull out a collections of feathers and different rocks that were rare.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 am

Tala- She set her bow down and her arrow sheath as well. "Sure Aiman." Her hand tapped Yoki side and she watched as Yoki trotted off. She stepped into her tent and held open the flap for him. _I wish I had something to offer my superior, but I don't. Maybe I'll go hunting later? Usually deer come out late to eat around here since they're used ot us hunting in daylight._ She unbraided her black hair and brushed off her pants. Her top was to be cleaned later, when he wasn't around.

Maska- "She is a facinating beast. My Wapi is nowhere to be found. Possibly he's running around here somewhere." His eyes instinctively looked around to see if Wapi would be seen, but he wasn't. "She is the spawn of which horses? Wapi is the son of Honaw 's horses brother. He's only two years old, but he's growing into a fine stallion." _A fine stallion who can't stick around for a few moments. Loyal when he wants, the rest of the time he's just gone._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 am

im just ganna roleplay on mine sence im bored,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next