RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 am

Maaran

"yeah he's purebred wild but he also listens he not really that wild depends what day it is, he go phsyco but he doesnt hurt anyone, he just needs space" he watched them as he crossed his arms and stood there i heard someone shot a wolf, my eyes went open, i turned seeing some girl shoot it, i didnt like people who killed wolves, wolves were amazing creature's kill more of them they might as go endangered.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Daya
"That's good to know. Wind just goes crazy when she doesn't run for a day or two. If she doesn't get her run in she normally will break through the pen and run around the tribe land." I shrug and look over at Raja. He was moody now like normal.

Raja
"I don't care if you had it under control. Any animal that comes into the tribe land that i see. I must kill it. That's the order I got from the chief. If any member or horse got hurt its all on me." I say glaring at her. "I don't care if your part white beast. I don't care your female. It's my job to kill the animals."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Sihu- "Whatever. I was just hoping to scare it off anyway. Nice of you to call me part beast, since that's all anyone sees." She turned on her heels and walked to Luyu. "I don't suppose your happy? I mean, I did just get into an arguement because I listened to you." She walked past Luyu and into her tent. She tossed her sheathed knife to the ground and walked back out. She hopped onto Luyu and set the horse into a canter. As she rode to the forest, she closed her eyes. _Wolves should have killed me, save alot of trouble for some hunter tonight. Might as well just spend sometime out ehre so I don't draw anymore attention to the tribe. Maybe the night, then I'll go back in the morning._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Raja
I sigh and shavkmynhead an walk into my tent. I go sit on my bed and ruffle my hair out. I lay back on my bed and shake my head.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Sihu- She hopped off Luyu when she got to a tall oak. Her eyes looked it up and down and she tried to figure out why pale faces cut them down. They're beautiful. Whats the point in destroying something so wonderful? The wolves are beautiful in their own way, but she had no choice to kill some of them tonight. They were going to kill her. Kill or be killed. She hated it, but she had to. Honaw would have just killed them because they challenged him. He's a big guy on a power trip. Her hands reached out and she touched the bark of the tree. _Please forgive me for my earlier actions, I shall not harm another creature of your forest if not needed. I promise._ Her eyes closed and she heard Luyu neigh slightly behind her. "Oh shut up. So what if I'm talking to a tree. I talk to you and your a horse."

Honaw- He stepped out of his tent and ran a hand through his dark brown hair. His chocolate brown eyes were searching around for any sign of Sihu, since he had fixed her bow and she owed him a hunt. Unable to spot her, he walked towards the horse pen. _Might as well see if my horse is here. He needs a good run today. Last night doesn't really count, he ate so much when we stopped int he meadow and all._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Ocean
I ran up tithe edge of the fenced where Honwa was and reared up. I let out a loud neigh and came to the ground. I snorted as I looked at him seeing he was from the tribe. I shake out my mane and looked at him and I then in a circle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Honaw- He stepped back and looked at Oceans eyes. "Whoa girl. Calm down. It's ok." His hand reached out to comfort her and he smiled. "Since Taima isn't around, would you like to talk to me?" His eyes went to her nose as his hand gently touched it. "Your not so bad. Just jumpy huh?"

Sihu- She sat down and leaned back against the tree looking up at Luyu. "I suppose you think I'm overeacting huh? You and your supposed wisdom. I'd say that your the crazy one." She smiled as Luyu nudged her face witht he end of her nose. After she licked her face, Luyu stepped back and shook her head and whinied. "Alright, alright. We can go back soon. Just a few more moments."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Ocean
I lay my head over the fence and look at him. I lowered my head alittle showing a few golden feathers. I sign of a chief horse or a horse belonging to a member of the chief's family. I shake out my mane and look down and lip his shirt alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Honaw- He touched the feathers slightly and shook his head. "Your the cheifs horse. Nice." He smiled and hoppe dthe fence to the pen. "I shouldn't be even looking at you." He whistled for Taima and frowned when he didn't come. "Have you seen Taima by the way? "He laughed and rubbed his cheek. "I'm talking to a horse. Not even my horse." He looked around and spotted Taima. With a snap of his fingers, he caught the horses attention and Taima came trotting over.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Ocean
I rear up when I see Chadna and neigh. I jump over the fence and trot to her. I neigh and nudge her hand and smile.

Chadna
I smile and oat her nose. I then look up at Honwa. I smile and walk to the fence and look over at him. "Shes more the chiefs daughter's horse." I laugh alittle and brush out her mane alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Honaw- He turned from Taima and smiled. "Well, that's important information." His hands patted Taima's shoulder and he looked at her. "Your horse seems to be very exciteable. I wish he was more like that. All he ever does is push me over or eat." He looked at Taima and leaned his forehead against his. "Crazy horse."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Chadna
I laugh alittle and hop into the pen. I walk over to them and rub my hand down Taima's neck. I slowly kneed down and checked his legs. "When's the last time you checked his legs?" insay and look up at him. I stand up and rub Taima's nose.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Honaw- "Must have been the day before yesterday. Got him checked before we went on a hunt." He raised an eyebrow and ran his hand down the length of Taima's back. "Why? Is something wrong?" _If something's wrong with him, I'm gonna be really messed up about it. He's my best friend._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Chadna
I look over at him and shrug. "I think he's just sore. How much do you run him a day?" I ask and check his back legs alone with his other front leg. They seemed sore but not bad. Nothing to hard to heal myself.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Honaw- "We run everyday, once during hunting, and another time to go to the meadow. Probably 4 hours a day total of running. Breaks in between where he eats." _Eats, and eats. He never gets tired of stuffing his face. Eating anything._ He smiled as Taima nudged her with his nose after she messed with his feet.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Chadna
"Might wanna wrap his legs up tight" insay and smile as I pat his nose. I look over at Ovean who jumped back over the fence and was eating some apples.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Honaw- He nodded and leaned against Taima's side. "Your good with horses cheif's daughter." With a smile, he led Taima away and towards his own tent. When he stopped, he walked into his tent and grabbed a deer pelt. After he cut it into fours peices, he wrapped Taima's legs and checked his shoulders.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Chadna
"You can call me Chadna" I say with a smile and walk to my den. I walk in an sit down in my bed and yawn. (WB again)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Maaran

He gave Raja a weird look "Umm so you would kill a horse who needs a day to just go nuts and run around? what if you were that animal and someone grab there bow and arrow and shot you in the heart, How would you feel! huh! so why dont you kill animals trying to KILL OURS!" i had to let it out i hated people who would kill a animal even if it was owned
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:56 pm

What are you talking about???
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Raja
"I don't care if you had it under control. Any animal that comes into the tribe land that i see. I must kill it. That's the order I got from the chief. If any member or horse got hurt its all on me." I say glaring at her. "I don't care if your part white beast. I don't care your female. It's my job to kill the animals."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 pm

He didn't mean horses. He ment animals that are trying to hurt a member or horse in the tribe.......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

Honaw- _Where could Sihu be? She's supposed to be around here somewhere, unless she decided to use her newly fixed bow. If so, I just hope she doesn't break it again._ He sat down in his tent, around a small fire. His hands gripped an arrowhead as he tried to sharpen it. _I just hope Maska isn't to angry with me. I know it wasn't right to leave him._

Sihu- She relaxed against the tall oak and examined her new bow again. Each carving she had put time and effort into was fading away. All the hunting she had done with the bow was finally taking effect on the bow itself. Her hands ran along the tight line of rope, making sure it was perfect. Each part of the bow had ot be perfect. When she finished looking the bow over, she looked up at Luyu. "Should we go home now? Or try and get some food for tonight? The wolves chased us out of here so fast earlier, we didn't get to hunt."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 am

Chadna
I walk into my tent an lay down on my bed. I look up and wipe some of my hair out of my face. I smile as I hear the wind blowing around outside an the birds singing in the night. It was so relaxing and i was almost about to fall asleep.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 am

Maska- He woke up with a start and marched to Honaw's tent. When he got there, he called his name loudly and readied to yell at him. _What kind of tribe member just leaves another behind? He's a good man, but he hasn't got any common sense. He's hardly any count as anything else but a hunter. He's a great hunter. That's why I wanted to go with him._ When Honaw came out, he raised an eyebrow. "You should have waited for me Honaw. I just needed to find Wapi. That's all."

Honaw- He shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "I did wait, but I can't wait forever. I had to get something for my mother to eat. By the time you found Wapi, I was already done hunting." He reached his hand out and sighed. "I'm sorry brother. Do you wish to go hunting today? Now that my mother has received her meat?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next