RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 am

Chadna
When I heard some yelling I open my eyes and ruffle my hair. I get up and out of my tent and I loo down at the guys. I raise an eye brow and watch them. They looked like they were fine right now but I still wondered why they started to yell anyways.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

Maska- He took Honaw's hand and shook it firmly. "I think I can hunt by myself from now on." He took his hand back and walked to his tent. _That went well, considering I was angry when I approached him. He's a peacemaker I suppose. Add that to the list of good things he can do._ He walked into his tent and grabbed his spear. _Let's try this today._ When he walked outside and to the horse pen, he called Wapi.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:46 am

Chadna
I watch as Maska walked away. I walk over to Honaw. "Watbwas that all about?" as indoor over at Maska then back at him. "Whybwas he so made. Did Yiu take his now from him or something.?"

Sorry I'm having a really bad writers block right now
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:07 am

Honaw- He shook his head and smiled. "No, I just went hunting yesterday without him. He's heated about it because when he goes alone he never gets anything." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her. "I only went because my mother is ill. I think she may be getting of age, and that makes my heart break inside." He frowned and looked to the ground. "I shouldn't tell such a thing to the cheifs daughter. If he finds out I've gone soft, he might change my position from hunter to something for women. No offense."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 am

Chadna
I shake my head and look at him. "You do know I'm mostly the leader now. I can make up rules that the tribe follows. I can also talk to the spirits. So I can always ask them why your mother is Ill" I look over at him then away.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 am

Honaw- "She is ill because she doesn't eat. She doesn't eat because she gives all her food away to my father and I." He sighed and looked at her. "I don't want you to contact the spirits. Thank you for offering." His arms uncrossed and he smiled. "If I could call you anything, I'd call you Hurit, cheifs daughter. Meaning Beautiful." He blushed slightly and walked to Taima. As he hopped on the horse, he nodded towards her. He took off in a trot towards the woods.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 am

Chadna
"Just call me Chadna" I say with a smile and walk to Ocean and pat her neck.
WB
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 am

Honaw- He stopped at the edge of the forest and smiled back at her. "I know what your name is. You've told me before. I would just call you Hurit." He turned back around and sent Taima into the forest. He stumbled across Sihu sititng agains the oak and Luyu nudging her. He hopped off Taima and crossed his arms over his chest. "What are you doing out here?"

Sihu- Shocked by the presence of Honaw, she stood and held onto Luyu. "Oh, I was tired of being in the tribe for a little bit. I decided to come on out here." She looked up and at the green leaves. "I remember when the cheif stumbled across me here, just like you just did. He was on a hunt and I had foudn this tree. I felt safer with this tree. He scooped me up into his arms and took em to the tribe. I was given a mother, and taken care of. Why don't I feel like I belong Honaw?"

Honaw- He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her. "You belong. Trust me." He let her go and smiled. "You belong just as much as the rest of us. No matter if you were born there or not. I take responsibility of you myself. Your like my sister Sihu. I know I'm not much of a brother, or much of a man, but I hope that makes you stay in the tribe."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 am

Chadna
I laugh alittle and look at him. I then grab a paint bowl and try to make designs on Oceans coat. Some blue waves and a circle around her eye. I then make a line down her spine with waves coming off them. I then make some gold hand marks on her shoulders then one on her nose.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:46 am

Sihu- She smiled and shoved his shoulder. "Get out of here Honaw. I'll be back at the tribe later." Her hands pulled herself up onto Luyu and she started the horse walking to the tribe. _Brother? That's neew. I don't know what exactly to think about that. Can I have a trueblooded brother? Are my real parents wondering where I've gone? I need to stop asking so many questions._

Honaw- He walked to Taima and smiled. "She's smart, but doesn't know what she wants in life yet. Dare anyone hurt her, ever, there will be one less tribe member by the end of it." He hopped onto Taima and patted his neck. "Now for some hunting."

Maska- He walked with Wapi towards the tent and grabbed a few feathers from inside. "Alright. Which one do you want?" He held them out towards him and waited for him to chose. He chose the peacock feather and he stuck it in his mane. "You look great. Really flashy."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 am

Chadna
I smile and once the paint dried off I hopped on her with my bow. I trot out and into the meadow as I looked around. Another peacefull day in the meadow. Nice and relaxing. I smile and hop off Ocean and sit down in the grass and look up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:37 am

Honaw- He stopped at the edge of the meadow and clenched his jaw. _Looks like we've got company today. Not what I'm used to, but I'l make the best of it._ He hopped off and guided Taima towards them. "I see you like the meadow as well? I find it comforting. A place to think." _About my mother and about everyday problems._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 am

Chadna
When I hear someone talking I look over at him. "Never thought anyone else came here. Normally I'm the only one here." insay and stand up and wipe my pants off. "So what are you doing here. Aren't you normally out hunting or something?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:49 am

Honaw- "I come here when I'm not hunting. I've been coming here since I was a kid. Old enough to ride a horse." He held Taima's face in his hands and smiled. "Thanks for the advice on his legs. He seems better." He turned his head and looked at her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

Chadna
I laugh alittle and look over at him. "No problem. I'm always happy to help." I smile and walk to Ocean who was hooving the ground. I tilt my head as she have me her hoove. There was a cut so I walk to my game made of skin and rope kinda and pull out some erbs. I put the erbs on the cut as she neighed in relief.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 am

Honaw- He watched her closely and smiled. "You seem very gentle. Especially with horses. That's also the spirit seeker's job though. To be understanding and caring." He looked to the ground and nodded. _True, and the jo of the hunter is to hunt. Not make small talk with the cheif's daughter._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 am

Chadna
"Even before I cared about being the leader of the group. And before I knew about my power I speaking with the spirits I loved animals. Mostly horses and some wolves. But its mostly when you start to play with pups at a young age. That's when you came become best friends." I smile and look up at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 am

Honaw- "Wolves are very friendly at a young age. Once they get older, without human contact, they grow angrier. Wilder." He patted Taima's neck then sat down. "Each animal has its own spirit. Wether they choose to be wild or friendly, it is their choice. We simply push it one direction or the other. It doesn't have to take our guidance."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:44 am

Chadna
I smile and look down at him. "You wanna go see a couple week old puppies. Their puppies of a woo I use to know when I was young. She still comes around here and people know not to hurt her stick I out a feather in her fur."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 am

Honaw- "Sure, I wouldn' mind actually seeking out a companion. Of course just getting one used to me, not actually keeping it." He stood and wiped off his pants. He nodded towards her and got onto Taima. "Shall we then?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Chadna
"We go on foot. The horses can scare the pups since they don't know what the noise is." I say and head out of the gate and tithe woods. "Come on or are you just going to sit there?" I laugh alittle as I watched him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Honaw- He got off Taima and walked towards her. "So, are the pups varying in color? Or are they all one color?" His hands fidled with the handle of his knife. The carvings of a bear and her cubs was along the side. Symbolizingwhat his name meant. His mother had carved it for him when he first started hunting. After the ceremony of bringing him to the hunters group as a man.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Chadna
I smile and look back at him. "There are a few that's are different colors. But I didn't get a good look since I didn't see them all. Some were in the way back of the den. The others were closer so I could see them." I smile and head up a hill in the woods that lead to the den.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 am

Honaw- "I see. So your father, does he plan on giving you the leadership position very soon?" _Not that the tribe needed a change. Her father is a very good chief. What other chief have I seen though?_ His eyes looked around the forest and he searched for the den.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 am

Chadna
"He said he would pass it down to me once I found a husband. And by the looks of it. That make be a few years maybe." I shrug and walk through some bushes and trees finally seeing the den. I smile as the mom wolf stands outside the den and wags her tail when she sees me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next