RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 am

Aiman
I smile ad walk in after her. I kinda knew her since she came into this tribe. So Inwas mostly the closest one here thatbwas born into the tribe. I sat down on the ground and look up at her. "So what's new Tala?"

Chadna
I look at him and smile. "I got her from my Dad and moms horses. So she's a pure leader bred horse." I laugh and let out a high whistle which made all the horses heads go up. I laugh and look around as I hear a horse coming out of the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:57 am

Tala- She sat across from him and her hands twirled the feather. "Well, you know how my father is about me. Now he's trying really hard to match me up with somebody. He even tried Honaw." She stuck out her tongue slightly and smiled. "You know how Honaw reacted. He told me no in a considerably nice manner." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Now he's thinking about setting me up with an outside tribe."

Maska- He closed his eyes and smiled. _Please don't topple into me. Just be a good boy and walk to me._ He turned and saw the red roan horse coming at him. His eyes stayed on him, but he spoke to Chadna. "Thank you. Now I can make sure he'll stay around." He stuck out his hands and stopped Wapi short. "Steady boy. Relax."

Honaw- He jumped off Taima and walked into his tent. His hands removed his moccasins and he laid down on his mat. _In the morning, I must see Maska about the hunting problem. I feel horribly bad about leaving him behind._ His eyes slipped shut and he drifted off to sleep. Outside the tent, Taima made himself comfortable on his feet and started grazing on the small patches of grass growing.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 am

Aiman
"A outside tribe. Don't think I like that idea. Most likely you have have to go to that guys tribe and live there with him." I look up at her. I didn't want her to leave. It was fun to have her around. She was fun to has around.

Chadna
I smile and nod. "No problem. I have my way with the horses" I laugh and look to my dad who was standing outside his tent. "I'll see you later" I smile and jog over to my dad would once again wanted to ask of I found a good guy for a husband.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 am

Maana

He walked outside, and brushed Europe, He felt kind of Lonley, seeing all these people talk to other people, he just ignored and put's on Europes little leaf, in his hair, he smiled and stroked Europes Mane, i smiled and gave him grass to nibble on
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 am

Daya
I laugh alittle as Wind runs around me. I smile and watch her as I run a hand along her side as she ran. Her coat a white and brown coat. The brown and reddish feather in her mane looked great in her mane
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 am

Tala- "That's exactly what I would have to do." She rolled her eyes and reached out with feather and stroked it across his face. "But you know me too, and I just ignore him. My mother had to marry him anyway after she joined from another tribe. He can't tell me what to do, since he's not my real father." _I'd rather be his daughter though, since the rumor is that my father is a white man who fell in love with my mother._ She smiled and drew the feather back.

Maska- Disappointed, he turned to Wapi. "Don't you run off on me again pal. I got left behind because of you. Honaw doesn't wait for some horse to turn up." He patted Wapi's forhead and walked him to the pen again. "You better not leave, I'm serious." He opened the gate and let him in. When he turned around, he saw Taima walking around. _Honaw must have just gotten back. I'll wait until morning then._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 am

Maaran

He Kissed Europes Nose, and Smiled, as he had Europe Lick His Face, I Stroked his Back and Brushed his cheast and neck and stuff, makeing him relax, as i gave him more grass, it would be amazing for Europe to have a Mate, but for me i dont really know, i walked off going toward the woods, puting on my glove, so if i went bow an arrow my fingers wont bleed, and i had a plan to run away from the tribe forever, cuz i wasnt really happy here. but if i had a wife, i would be happy, but depends who it was. i kept on walking as I see Europe come galloping i smiled, and hoped on him and found my bow and arrow, and galloped off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 am

Aiman
I smile and look up at her. When she moved the feather per my gave it tickled alittle but I showed my toughness. I laugh and take a feather from my hair and place it in her hair I smirk and look at her. The father was black with a green tip. I was a nice feather and went great with her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:21 am

Ok Werewolf. I'm not trying to be mean but it eoukd be nice if your people came to others instead of having us bring our people to yours.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:25 am

Umm, your people are soon to be taken so i rather not bother your people's love life. so No, i like haveing my people do what they do and fix up there life, and do theres jobs.

Maaran

He Shot Tons of Birds, and stuff. he was proud sence he was had a great aim, he patted his neck, and Europe kept on a trot down the Trail, as he loved the Nature it was awsome to him, but things he didnt like to do, like he loved to be alone. he loved the quiet he hated to be touched but only some people can touch him but it depends who it is
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:27 am

Daya is single and so is Chadna.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 am

...*cough* -.-

Maaran

He turned around and went back to the tribe, as he hoped off Europe, and put him in his pen as he put food in there for him, and he went back to his tent, and skinned all the dead animals, and washed them so the blood was off, as he did something to the skins, and he just randomly ploped onto the bed tired

Last edited by Werewolf-Come-at-me-Bro on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 am

Which is who? She just started talking to Maska. And cause she was nice doesn't mean she likes him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 am

Tala- She smiled and blushed slightly. "What's new with you Aiman?" She grabbed a peice of wood from the pile nearby and set it in the small fire beside her. Her eyes looked back to his face and she tilted her head. "It's been a while since we've talked, and you seem busy most of the time."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:31 am

does it hurt to JUST roleplay instead of blabbering, cuz i sure would love to roleplay *cough cough*

Maana

He had a long sleep
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 am

I love to RP too. But I kinda get bored when I bring my people to yours a lot

Aiman
I smile and shrug. "Nothing really. Iv been busy hunting and fall. Along with fighting off some packs of wolves trying to hurt the horses." I look ul at her then the fire. "
My parents forcing me to find a date at this age."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:37 am

Maaran

He woke up and did a strech as he went outside, and walked around, doing a funny jump as he started laughing then stoped so he wouldnt atracked weird looks
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 am

Tala- She sat up on her knees and groaned. "Your parents too? Why are all the parents trying to make everyone shackle down." She stood and grabbed his hand. "Come with me, I want to go on a ride." She pulled him to his feet and let go of his hand. When she walked out of her tent, she called Yoki back to her. After she got onto her horse, she waited for him to come out.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 am

Daya
I walk out of my tent with my hair with flowers and bradded. I look around and whistle as Wind trots to me. I smile and lag her and hop on her. I stroke her neck and trot to the woods.

Aiman
"Mostky cause of our age. They want us to marry young and all." I let her pull me outside and I smirk. I whistle and have Bullet walk out of a cloud of smoke from a fire and to me. I smile and hop on him. "Lead the way."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 am

ya im kicking myself out Bye
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 am

.......Um. Ok I guess
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 am

-.- Suki Bye
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 am

Even through I don't know why ok......it's all up to you
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:48 am

-.-reasons really bad reasons
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 am

If its because I'm pissy sounding I have my reasons. But ok. If Yiu wanna go then bye. If Yiu want to leave i cant stop you.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next