RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land Of Celestia

+5
ScarletTheKitty
administrator bailey.
Wolves-Rule1
Britt-21
That-Awkward-Kid
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Land Of Celestia Empty The Land Of Celestia

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:40 am

This is not your common roleplay. For this roleplay characters often need to interact with several other characters so you do not have to “freeze” your characters or only roleplay them with one person. Certain ranks will require a lot of responsibility so think wisely before applying.

The Land Of Celestia B-411404-Picture_of_Medieval_Village_Luceram

The beautiful land of Celestia is vast, full of many shops, people, even a few horse drawn carriages. It is a fairly nice land, though it does have devastating wars like any other empire. Most of the people manage to get by, but there is always something going on in the city, especially with the many contests hosted by the King and Queen.

This roleplay takes place in the time of knights, royals, peasants, etc. The Celestian Empire is a large and vast land, with several ports and thousands of inhabitants. The Royal Family, the Alevanias, are a fairly wealthy family, always hosting competitions. Most of the people in Celestia are of course peasants. All of the people are categorized into several ranks.

Rank One-The Royal Family
Rank Two-The Nobles (Relatives of the Royal Family and Important Persons such as Judges)
Rank Three-Knights
Rank Four-Wealthy Peasants (Those few lucky families who are almost as wealthy as the nobles)
Rank Five-Peasants (The majority of the people are here. Normally with two working parents families get by pretty well. Food in their stomachs and a roof to live under)
Rank Six-Poor Peasants (Those families who barely get by, the second largest majority of people are here)
Rank Seven-Beggars and Street Rags (Those hobos on the street who are often blind or disabled in some way and are considered useless by most. Orphans who cannot find work are also here)

~Current Events~
-In one weeks time is the Royal Ball-
-In ten days time the tournaments for the Princesses hands in marriage begin-

~The People~

Note: The ranks are in order. When a rank is full it will be bolded.

The Land Of Celestia 7f6aa97fc227a8c5088dcc3397373553

King:
Queen:
*Crown Prince: Kenny Alevania
Prince(s):
Princess(es): Amy Alevania; Merina Skylark Alevania III; Claire Lilith Alevania

*The Crown Prince is the first born/eldest son destined to take the throne.

-Nobles
Duke(s): Nick the Dick;
Dutchess(es): Evelina Mayer; Fraelah (Fray-la) Genevieve;
Baron(s):
Baroness(es): Thandy Jarvistein;
Count(s): Eli Rellos;
Viscount(s):
Judge(s):

-Knights
Head Knight(s):
Royal Guard(s): Dimitri Belikov;
War Knight(s): Daravia; Tommy; Jake Hunter;

-Wealthy Peasants
Raven Nightwell; Roselynn Fernald;

-Peasants
Casey Agrey; Cameron Lynch; Emma Kraysil; Vivian Arabelle Gorch;

-Poor Peasants
Ally Rayne; Caleb Ruthen; Adelaide Pent;

-Beggars/Street Rags
Cat Caviston; Vector Fernald;

~Form~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (Optional)

**Your rank may not be approved.

~Currency~
2 silver=1 gold piece

~Rules~
-Listen to me.
-No fighting.
-Minimal cussing.
-Rape is allowed but don’t go overboard.
-I will add more rules as I think of them.

~My Charries~

Name: Amy Alevania
Appearance: http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/cute-blonde-teen-01.jpg
Personality: Amy is your average sweet, airhead Princess, but she does demand some respect despite her gender.

Name: Kenneth Alevania (Kenny)
Appearance: The Land Of Celestia Ss3210805_-_photograph_of_heath_ledger_as_sir_william_thatcher_sir_ulrich_von_lichtenstein_of_gelderland_from_a_knights_tale_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__19271
Personality: Kenny is a tough, well built, cocky kind of guy who gets drunk a lot under all of the pressure of being Crown Prince.

Name: Allison Rayne (Ally)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/XxXRawrzzzXxX/girlish-girl-portrait-eyes-face-green-cute-smile-brunette-sexy-lips-peutiful-had-girls-tjbwolf-Portrait-of-a-Woman-PAUL-MCQUEEN-ALBUM_large1.jpg
Personality: Ally is a sweet and strong willed girl who works hard for her family.

Name: Daravia
Appearance:
Personality: Daravia is a sly one who refuses to be treated as a woman. She is tough and smart. She disguised herself as a man and lives as a knight under the name Sir William. So far it has not been discovered that she is a woman, but there would be dire consequences for her if her true identity was discovered.

Name: Nick the Dick
Appearance: WARNING: The following image might offend you.
Spoiler:
Personality: Nick is your common perverted player, always looking for a girl to sleep with. He is cocky, self centered, and an asshole.

Name: Thomas Green (Tommy)
Appearance: The Land Of Celestia Dude_wheres_my_star-293x307
Personality: Tommy is a tough sweetheart. He is strong willed, a bit stubborn, and very intelligent.

Last edited by That-Awkward-Kid on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 33 times in total
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Land Of Celestia Empty Re: The Land Of Celestia

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:50 am

Editing::
Name:Claire Lilith Alevania
Appearance:Blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, italian looking.
Personality: Nice,kind, sweet caring, she can be stubbern at times and deny everything she is told. She hates work but loves the clothing and food she has been given to by her wonderful Butlers.(or whatever they are called back then.. XD), she wants someone who is almost the same, and loves to model dresses, and try different outfits.
Other(I added)- The Land Of Celestia Beautiful-blonde-girl-jessica-leone-born-jessie-lush-Favim.com-198749

Name: Dimitri Belikov (If u know him, dont judge me. XD)
Appearance:Brown hair,brown eyes, well built
Personality: Serious when it comes to work, he hides his emotions when he trains his recruits and has a liking to another woman. Cant get him till everything spills out of hin like a can of soup. (XD)
Other:
The Land Of Celestia Lucas
The Land Of Celestia 50e1434730_43908863_o2The Land Of Celestia Sn_barnes_qa_fixed1

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 am; edited 14 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:54 am

Name: Raven Nightwell
Appearance:
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Blue
Photo:The Land Of Celestia 1tspba
Personality: Raven is a rather sweet girl, with aheart of gold. One of the people in the city know who Raven is and they love her. She loves kids. Raven has been very good with animals since she was a child and the strays of the city seem to show up at her house. Raven will often place food out for then feeling quite bad for the animals.

Although Raven is sweet she does have a very dark side, and you never know what she's going to do. When you piss her off she'll do just about anything to get to back. And don't even get her started on if you heart some one she loves. She'll hunt you down and kill you. Not really but she would get rather evil.
Pets:
Night

Night is Raven's large... well raven she found the bird with a broken wing when she eleven, when she went to set the bird free it sweped back and landed back on her sholder. Raven hasn't been able to get of the bird since.

Shadow

Shadow is Raven's black cat he is rather wild. Living in her back yard keeping the mice out of their house. the cat has silky clack fur and has been in the home for around seven years.

Hunk

Hunk is Raven's large bckskin horse, he is house she gets around 90% of the time.

Name:

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname:

Sheaba and some of his other friends often call him Jakers, but he prefures Jake.

Seventeen

Male

Hair Color and Stlye:

Jake has black emo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tierd when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color:

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.:

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks:

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks:

The Land Of Celestia ALEXEVANS

Background:

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather ritch, but they never acted like it, other than their huse was rathe large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they staied with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and het two younger siblings also staied, her familey had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of thise people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the fith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with sevem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets:

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybird, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Personality:

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extreamly sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He'kll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 am

Name: "Merina Skylark the Third."
Age: "I just turned 19, and I'm not looking forward to the next birthday. To be traded over like something someone owns is preposterous."
Rank: "A princess, a long row of them actually. All of them fierce and independent, just like me."
Personality: With her glossy brown locks that kissed her pale shoulders and naturally glossy pink lips, she looks all sweet and vulnerable on the outside. But that is anything from the truth. She rolls her shoulders back and holds her head high, not letting anybody mess with her. Not only does she stand for every woman in Celestia. Being very independent, she is seen strolling the gardens by herself, doing the work people always are insisted, or more like ordered, to do. When someone treats her anything less then what she thinks she is, Merina finds herself getting very defensive, making vulgar comments so the unwanted person will sulk off in the opposite direction. When you see her, a lot of people find themselves intimidated by her cold stare, though it's all just an act. She can't let anybody, man or woman, see her in a vulnerable state. In times like these, the slightest sign of weakness could have her life in someone elses hands. Away from the public eye, she tries her best to be kind to anybody in the lower status of her, though it was hard indeed. People in her rank didn't approve of anybody in their rank, especially a princess, queen-to-be, talking to someone like a noble, or worst, a peasant. It was strictly scowled at from the throne, and though she disagreed, she couldn't say that the people's joy was more important then her high rank. Because truthfully? It wasn't.

Her interests included roaming the streets out of her princess attire, hiding her face well with clothes she wouldn't let anybody she regularly socialized with see her in. She also enjoyed laying out on the balcony from her bedroom, staring at the night sky, feeling the cold breeze hit her body. It was nice to get away from all the constant chittering and chatting. When it's needed, she usually goes down to the market also, of course, in her secret clothing, examining everyone. It sounded silly but she liked to watch everyone, their daily activities. It was amazing how different it was for her then for them. While they were on the ground picking food scrapes, or sneakily placing an apple in their shirts, she was basically showering in gold!
The Land Of Celestia A3e7d301d200eb67_2008_meester_400X400-1

Name: "Caleb Ruthen, whats it to ya?."
Rank: "I'm sure by my dashing blonde locks, and my to die for smile you thought I was at the top of the food chain, hm? Well you're wrong. Despite my charming looks that could make any girl remove her undergarments faster than a second, I'm just a poor peasant, basically on the floor looking for whatever scraps I can find these days."
Personality: Caleb is the type of guy you will see walking down the trail, and the taunting smirk that played on his soft pink lips that just makes you want to lash out and show him what is coming for him. Maybe it was his attitude, where he acts as if he doesn't give a fuck about anything but himself, or maybe it's how he always has a way of getting in your mind and making you feel worse about yourself then you probably already do. He is commonly getting on everybodys nerves, not because he is annoying, but because he seemed to always be oddly right in a way. With his sarcastic remarks, and sly insults that creep out from nowhere, he can make a girl go running off the island faster than one can get beheaded. Speaking of girls, he always seems to be around one of them. Caleb will put them down, follow them around, and just making completely vulgar comments that would leave your mouth gaping open. His short temper gets him in trouble always, for one wrong comment and he will explode. Getting into ones face, throwing his fists, and threatening anybody who gets in his way. Though he is a jerk, he comes in handy when in need of help. With his strong built muscles, and persuasive skills, he is sure to succeeded your goal.

With a bit of cleaning up, new clothes, and a haircut, he would look like a royal themselves. Unfortunately, he has no interest in that, only wanting to tease them, annoy them as well. Commonly found smuggling some food, you'll see him in the market.
The Land Of Celestia 1304112851_7641_full

Name: "Cat Caviston, though I have several other names and last names. I change my name daily, security purposes."
Age: "I turned 18 recently, which would have made me one of the youngest in my family. You know, if I had one still that is."
Rank: "I don't like labels, though commonly I am called an Orphan. I hate that term, it's nothing but another word for a washed up nobody."
Personality: With her poorly chopped chocolate locks and beaten up legs that are coated with a fresh layer of dirt, you could easily tell what she was. But that didn't stop Cat from denying the truth, that she was alone in this cruel world. She just says it's "temporary" and things will change for the better quickly, but deep inside she knows that's not true. Cat is a bit of a hot head, when pissed off she uses verbal attacks, sharp and quick. Rarely talking about herself at all, she tries to not talk to many people. hardly anybody a all to be honest. Cat wasn't a people person, finding them all annoying for sure. She is sneaky and lies well, to herself and others. Which is probably why she hasn't been caught stealing anything yet, she has always been well at placing the food in her short, walking off as quickly as she can without seeming suspicious. Cat seems to have a heart of black to many, being ruthless and not letting anybody get in her way, even if it means doing the unthinkable things.

Cat commonly talks down those higher of her, especially the royals. Whenever she comes in contact with a princess, she'll get an unapproved glance in her direction, in which she returns with a growl and a unkind gesture. She finds herself sleeping in not the most clean places, under shops, behind a home, if she's lucky she'll convince a man to let her stay in his home, of course, for a price.
The Land Of Celestia Rby-hair-jessica-s-de

Last edited by administrator bailey. on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Name: Roselynn Fernald
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=peasant&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=hdKytUwhRjU8cM:&imgrefurl=http://www.halloweencostumes.com/plus-gold-peasant-skirt.html&docid=2rSnXifCB-5cxM&imgurl=http://images.halloweencostumes.com/plus-gold-peasant-skirt.jpg&w=260&h=500&ei=EhYxUMHPO-OQ2QXE6oH4DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=740&vpy=244&dur=1779&hovh=312&hovw=162&tx=82&ty=338&sig=111815478249082934003&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=65&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0,i:212
Personality: Roselynn is a snobby weathly peasant. VERY snobby. She's proud of her earnings and holds herself proudly. She is disgusted by street rags, even though her father is one. (She, not so secretly, would love to have Nick as her own <3)

Name: Vector Fernald
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=beggars&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=b_-bLPpbFqoZIM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sharenator.com/England_Where_hard_work_is_punished/beggars-88872.html&docid=rLLcLptvtmhcmM&imgurl=http://files.sharenator.com/beggars-s391x400-88872.jpg&w=391&h=400&ei=pigxUJfgO6OryQHdioDQAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=432&vpy=166&dur=2476&hovh=227&hovw=222&tx=131&ty=141&sig=111815478249082934003&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=126&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:147
Personality: Vector is not greedy like most street rats. Obviously, he tries to get food and stuff but he's always willing to share, though mostly with orphans. He is not at all proud of his daughter, considering she dumped him on the street after she became weathly, and his wife recently died- whether from starvation or disease no one knows. He thinks his time is up, and is willing to go. Until he's starving again. He once seen a young lady walking along the streets who looked rearkably like one of the princesses in the face, though he had only a glance.

That's all I'll do for now. I might add more later :P

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:58 pm

~Amy~
Amy lay awake in her bed drowning under all of her floofy blankets. She sighed as she heard her head maid enter the room to dress her and leave her with breakfast. Vivian hurried to put down Amy's breakfast tray and went on to pull Amy out of bed and help her dress. "Morning Princess, today's breakfast is buttered bread and cod soup with a cup of fresh spring water," Vivian told Amy. "Thank you, Nurse," Amy replied as Vivian brushed out Amy's silky white sleepwear gown. Amy raised her hands over her head for her nurse to pull off her gown and put on her corset. Amy turned and bent over, grimacing as her Nurse pulled her corset so damn tight her lungs were almost crushed to nothing. Amy made a gagging noise as she struggled to breathe. "How I loathe these corsets," Amy mumbled under her breath. Vivian proceeded to pull on a hoopslet before she wrapped Amy in a snug pink dress. "Thank you Vivian. You are dismissed," Amy spoke, hugging Vivian before letting her hurry off to her other tasks.

Amy went over to the little table where she routinely had her breakfast and sat down to eat. After she hd finished her food she hurried down to the main hall where her parents were. "When is the ball?" Amy asked quietly. Her parents were hosting a grand ball that men from all around were invited to. They were trying to marry their daughters around the same time, inviting men to a grand ball and hosting tournaments for their hand in marriage. Amy bit her lip. She was not at all eager to be married off so soon. "Everything will begin in one weeks time," her mother replied happily. Amy sighed and went into the other room for her harp lessons.

After Amy was done with her lessons, she had some free time. She ran up to her room and pulled off her many layers of clothing. Then she crawled under her bed where a small box was hidden. She pulled out the box, opened it up, and pulled out an old and ragged dress. Peasants clothing. She pulled it on and stepped out her window onto a small ledge. She carefully climbed down to the ground and grabbed some mud. Amy rubbed the mud on her arms and face to look dirtier. After looking around to make sure no one saw her she ran off towards the town to see how her people were doing. Amy strolled down the streets like any other peasant, looking around at all the cute little homes and shops.

Last edited by That-Awkward-Kid on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:05 pm

~Nick has a big Dick~
Nick panted as he finished up another round of sex with one of his favorite girls. She was a wealthy peasant and pretty good looking too. She really thought she had a chance with Nick. HA in her dreams. Nick would never be tied down to one single pussy. He ran his fingers through his hair and got off of his lover, Susan. "That was great babycakes, ill see you again tomorrow," he said flatly, planting a kiss on the exausted brunette's cheek. Nick quickly pulled his clothing back on and smoothed out his hair, rushing out of her house and onto the streets.

Nick did have his plans to get married someday, oh he had his eyes set on one lovely Princess ever since he learned how to jerk himself. He would get hitched to the chick and do her cute little sisters, some maids too probably, whatever he wanted really. He would still be rich as heck with all the money from the royal family, and his wife wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Life would be perfect. He had trained a lot for the competitions for the Princesses and was convinced he was prepared. All he had to do was win her over so everything would be smooth sailing and if anything went wrong she would be able to help him out.

Nicks eyes wandered over to the sweet face of a cute maiden so headed over to her and started up a sweet conversation. She was pretty boring so Nick let his eyes wander down to her chest. BOOM boner alert. This chick had some NICE jugs. He slung his arm over her shoulders and kissed her firmly on the cheek, watching her cheeks turn bright red at his actions. "Lovely story my dear, but dont you think we should head inside? I dont want the heat to harm you pretty little h-" before Nick finished his sentence he saw a royal guard post something on the bulletin board in the town square. He gave the girl's ass a squeeze. "I will be right back, my darling," he told her and ran off to read the board.

People gathered, and there it was! The announcement of the Royal Ball and Tournament for the Princesses hands in marriage! In one weeks time, Nick's perverted fantasies would become a reality. Or so he thought...
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Claire: As I Slept in my bed I heard the creak of my door. Groaning and shoving my head under the big fluffed pillow. Hearing the flats that hit the tile on the floor and a gentle shake added with a soft voice. I had also remebered it was my birthday and I was turning 16! Im so excited. Pulling my head out from the pillow, my hair was all messed up and poofy now. My maid giggled and helpped me out from the bed and said 'Happy Birthday' "Thank you, Jamie." She was so kind and sweet to me. Thats what I liked about her. Jamie also pulled out a small box 'Here you go, Claire. I hope you like it.' I took the box and looked at her "you didnt have to. Really. I would have been fine with a rose or something that wouldnt cost you much." Opening the box I looked inside as my eyes widen "Wow! This is so beautiful! Thank you Jamie!" it was about 3 seashells from the beach. I hugged her and put the box down on my round table next to my bed. "Well, time to change now, right?" Jamie nodded and I lifted my arms as she changed me and put the corset on. I winced alittle at the pain but I delt with it. She didnt pull it extreamly tight where I couldnt breathe. She pulled it to the right tightness. Then she began doing my hair and making it look nice again and not look like a huge rag. Once she was finished she slid on my flats and I stood "Thanks again. I'll see you later." She left the room and I took the beautiful Seashells and walked to the glass doored cupboard (like the ones that u put reare plates or cool glasses in?) and put it on a small pillow that didnt hold anything yet. Closing the doors of it once again. I looked out my window and into the town. "If I could, I would help this beautiful town." I walked out and went to my lessons...As soon as they were done, I hurried out and into the garden and looked at the pretty roses that opened up. Taking in the sweet sences and the colors.

Shells:: The Land Of Celestia LucyMarie27-2399967
The Land Of Celestia 556132_342704712464238_1587535119_n
(A teal/aqua one and the red-orange one)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 pm

~Daravia~
"TIMBER!" she shouted as she slammed her axe into the tree one final time, causing the tree to creak and crack before falling straight into the ground. Daravia pulled up her helmet to wipe the sweat from her forehead. She grabbed the fallen tree and pulled it to lay flat on the ground before proceeding to chop it into smaller pieces for firewood. She loaded it up onto her sled and slung the rope over her shoulder, dragging the wood back to town to sell to the peasants. When she wasnt at war she wasn't paid, so she had to find another income source.

She was almost back to town and she wiped her sweaty forehead one last time before dragging the wood back into the town center. She had been out there chopping wood for hours and it took her even longer to drag it all back to town. It was late afternoon by the time she returned and the sun was starting to set. "FIREWOOD! FIVE GOLD PIECES FOR A NICE CHUNK OF WOOD! It will keep you warm for at least a week!" she shouted, waving people towards her to come buy her firewood.

A few hours later Daravia had made 10 gold pieces and 60 silver. She was left with two chunks of wood. One for herself, and one for the town orphanedge. Technically, it wasnt really an orphanedge, but rather an old abandoned building no one really lived in. All the children who had no where else to go often stayed there. Daravia herself lived there with all her little friends when she was younger. She went inside, got a small fire started in the run down, beat up fireplace, and headed outside. She knew anyone there would hide when someone came inside and most of the kids were out looking for work or money.

After hauling her sled back to her little home, Daravia got her bow and hunting knives and headed out to get some dinner. About four hours later, she had a wild dog, and two bunnies in her hunting barrel. She carried her game back to her house, skinned it, cleaned it, and cooked it. First Daravia changed out of her hunting gear into some plain peasant clothes. She ate the two bunnies and cut the wild dog into several pieces, wrapping the meat in some cloth and tieing it at the top. Daravia carried the food down to the orphanedge and went inside. She unwrapped the meat and set down the cloth and food in front of the fire. "Guys, it's me," she called out into the darkness.

Three young children, about 5, 7, and 8 years old stepped out into the light. The youngest was a girl named Sammy, and her face lit up at the sight of food. "Hey guys, here's your dinner," Daravia announced proudly. Sammy ran to her and gave her a big hug. "Hey Sam. How are you feeling today, hmm?" she asked, tucking some hair behind her ear. The little girl smiled, she was missing two teeth, and answered. "Well we are all doing great. Little Billy got a job at the mail shoppe, and I heard Chrissy was helping out at the shoemakers. I still go watch the baker but I ain't clean enough to go inside yet. Once I get older I'll get a job there fer sure I been learning lots from watching through the window," the child explained proudly. Daravia smiled and stood up. "Okay guys, who wants to hear another story about my knight adventures?"

Daravia always told the kids there stories about adventures she went on. Some were true, some were mostly true, and others were just made up. They loved to hear her stories though, and soon enough the three kids had fallen asleep with their bellies full and their imagination wild. Daravia covered Sammy with an old blaket kept in the little cottage and crept out the door to get back to her house. By now it was late afternoon and the sun was just setting. Daravia got on her armor and headed off to the practice field.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:28 pm

(( Any one up to roleplay? Not quite sure what to post anyway.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:18 pm

~Ally~
Ally shivered and curled into a ball on the floor. She had a thin blanket draped over her slender form and when she realized it was morning Ally hopped to her feet. She ran into the other room and went inside. "Dad? You awake?" she asked, standing by a weak little bed with a frail man in it. "M-Morning Ally, dear," her father replied in a rough voice. He coughed a few times and Ally smiled at him. "Dad, I am going to get some breakfast for us okay? I will be right back," she told the sick man before she hurried out the door.

Ally went to the bakery a few houses away and hurried inside. "Heya, Ren," she greeted the butcher. "Ally! How's your dad doing? Can you afford that operation yet?" the man asked her. "No, not yet, but I have a plan," Ally told him with a smile. She had been planning something for weeks now, and soon she would take action.

"Got any stale bread I can have free? I have two silver bits I would like to use for some mouse," Ally told him. The man took her silver and went in the back, coming out with a half loaf of stale bread and the thumb sized mouse meat. He wrapped the food in some cloth and handed it to Ally.

"Thank you, sir," Ally thanked before heading home to feed her dad. "DAD! I'm home with some food!" she shouted. Ally went over to her fathers bed and got out the mouse and bread. She helped her father eat and ate some bread herself. Ally told her father all about how work was at her new job and he smiled up at her. "Sweetheart, I am so proud of you. You are doing a great job," he managed to croak out. "Thanks dad," Ally responded. She returned his smile.

Ally brushed off her clothing and tried to comb her dirty, knotty hair with her fingers as she walked barefoot to work. She had gotten a job delivering important letters for the Royal Family because she was so light and good with the horses. When she arrived at the stables she went inside and headed to her favorite horse, Dasher. "Mornin Dash, you're looking good this morning, aren't ya buddy. I guess the tenders gave you breakfast already. Alright, are you ready for today's rounds? We are going to be extra long with the Royal Ball coming up. Got tons of invitations to deliver to all the other Royal Families," she said, rubbing her horse and kissing the side of its head. She gathered up her mail and put it in her little bag that she slung over her shoulder. She saddled up Dash and road him out of the stables. On her way out she almost ran into a knight heading into the stables. Dash neighed and reared upwards in fright, throwing Ally from his back. Thats why Dasher was never a good war horse, he was scared off too easily.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 pm

~Tommy~
His sword clanged loudly against the metal armor of the training dummy. Tommy whirled around just in time to plunge his sword right through the heart of another dummy. He knew this course all too well. He had been a knight for seven years now, far longer than most. He endured long battles and watched friends and enemies be slaughtered. Without hesitation he withdrew his sword from the dummy and ran to his left, beheading another dummy.

"Tom! Get your ass over here pronto!" one of the head knights shouted out, "Save the dummies for our new recruits. You dont need any more training. Just 50 push ups a day outta keep you in shape. Or you can practice jousting for the tournaments. Them Princesses need a man who can protect them," he said, patting Tommy on the back. "Yes sir," Tommy replied, heading off the training field.

Tommy decided joining the tournament wouldn't be such a bad idea and he went inside to talk to the registrar. After sorting out all the paperwork Tommy was officially in the competition. On his way out, he stopped by a glass case to admire some colorful seashells. Tommy had always beenquite fond of the beach. It was a great place to find cute girls and Tommy loved swimming also. It was just something about being in the glimmering beautiful ocean that made him thrilled. Not to mention the terrifying waves that sometimes took people away to be lost at sea. It was a rush of adrenaline to be sucked into the ocean with the waves.

Tommy's mind wandered off and he stared into the glass case at the shells absently.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Claire: As I made my way to the end of the garden, I held a few roses in my hands. Of course, the thorns were cut off. I began to walk inside and to the room where I put my seashells. There was a vase that had been empty for quite a while. So I decided to fill it with beautiful roses. Walking into the room, I spotted one of the knights staring into the glass case with mostly all the rare things I have recieved or found. A smile tugged my lips as I walked to the vase and put the roses inside. I believe the name of this Knight was, Hmm.. Thomas? Right! It was. I approached him as he continued to stare at the case "I got thoes today,my maid found them. She gave them to me as a present. Im turning 16 today." I looked into the case and at the beautiful shells that I was givin. "Thomas, right? A Knight I believe?" I glanced back at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

~Tommy~
He was pulled from his thoughts when the Princess spoke. "Princess! Forgive me I did not hear you enter. Sir Thomas, at your service," he said with a bow. "Seven year war knight," he told her, nodding proudly. "Forgive me for interrupting. I just came to register for the upcoming tournament," he explained.

Tommy fidgeted a bit, he was nervous to be in the presence of a Princess, especially one as gorgeous as this one. He had never really spoken directly to anyone of the Royal Family, just been given orders from them indirectly.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 am

Jake
The Land Of Celestia Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829185_600_470

Jake woke as the sun was starting to come over the mountain and looked around his room. The dogs were still fast asleep at his feet and his sisters cat was at the foot of his bed. Jake looked over at the young sleeping blonde and smiled. She must have gotten scared in the night again and wound up in bed with him. Ever since their mother and father were kill neither of them had been able to sleep very well at all. But to his shock Jake had spelp quiet well that night. Carefully removing the blankests from his body jake slipped out of the bed and kissed Holly's forehead. Her bright blue eyes fluttered open and she looked up at her tall brother. " I'm off to work, watch the animals please." Jake said quietly and the girl gave a small nod. " Do you want something to eat before i go?" He asked. " Yes please." The young blonde said before she herself climbed out of the bed. Her light blue nighty falling to her ancles. She slipped into her slippers and walked down the small flight of stairs. Her fine blong hair was tanled from her sleep.

Jake followed the young girl down the stairs and into the kitchen. Being a Knight Jake make enough money to matter, they were not poor, but nor were they ritch. They still had a well amount of food, and and a nice place to live. jake fixed him and Holly up something to eat and quickly ate. Just has he was about to head up to change, a knock came to the door. Jake walked over and pulled open the heavy wooden door. Giving the girl that stood in the door way a bright smile, Jake stepped away from the door to let her in. " Thought I would bring you some fresh bread." Sheaba said placing the still steaming loaf on the table and smiling at the young girl. Holly gave a grin and a quick nod before she ran up to her room. Jake chuckled and sat down at the table. " Thank you for the bread Sheab." He said smiling.

" Your welcome." Sheaba said. " So what are your plans from the day?" She asked taking a bite of bread. " I was just heading up to get read for work." Jake said placing the plates and cups on the counter. " Oh well I'm sorry to keep you, I need to get back to work myself. See you latter on today." Sheaba said heading out the door. Jake said his good byes to the raven haired girl before heading up his steps.Changing into his armour. Jake hated walking around in this stuff it was heavy and made him sweat like a pig. He would rather just go with out it, but it was against the law. Jake gabbed his rope putting it over Spike's head. The dog came every where with Jake, even when he was off the war, the dog would come. like the horses Spike had his own set of armour, the King himself had given to the dog.

As a young dog, Spike had pulled one of the princesses out of a burning building just before it fell to the ground. The king himself declared the dog a hero. Both of the dogs breeds where every stong and both ment to be fighting dogs. To have Spike by his side at all times jake was very proud. The small medal the king had given Spike hung from the large dogs next, and swung from side to side as his large body moved. Jake passed a few people on the streets.

The perv of a Duke, Nick being one of them. Jake hated that man all he ever want was lust. It made jake sick, never once in his life had he ever treated a woman like that. The man at the time seemed to be taking advantage of a young girl. Jake shook his head an mumbled under his breath. Looking up he saw the stables coming up. His horse Ren seeing him coming run inside of the stables and waited in his stoll. Once Jake was there he started to walk into the small building.

As he walked in a girl came riding out on her horse and nearly hit Jake as she did. The girls horse bucked making her crash to the ground below. " Woah." Jake said placing his hand on the horses nose and calming it with ease, he had always been anazing with animals. Walking over jake held a hand out to the girl. " Are you okay?" Jake asked looking down at the shoeless girl. Seeming this little detel made Jake frown deeply. He hated to see pleople in this state. He would gladly help any of them out if he got the chance. Helping the girl up Jake looked over his sholder then back at the girl. " Where are your shoes?" Jaked in a sweet, yet stong voice.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 am

Claire: A giggle escaped my lips "Dont worry, I have nothing to order you with. You are pretty much free for now." I did a cirtsy in retrun with his bow. A 7 year war night is impressive. Also, many years of fighting. I shook my head "No no, its alright. You have not interuppted anything. As well as entering the tornament. Thats great! I wish you good luck." I had nothing better to do. "Would you like to take a stroll around the castle, Sir Thomas?" I smiled warmly wanting to know him alittle bit more. He seemed pretty nice to be around "Unless you have other plans?" Maybe like training, or going to get some things, or something else. Oops, im think-rambling again.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 am

Name: Evelina (Eve) Mayer.
Rank: Princess. (or a duchess, if you don't want another princess, because there is like 5 already)
Personality: Being a right-brainer, Evelina is eccentric and outspoken. She finds commonalities in all people making her a friend to all that she meets. Her boundless energy and enthusiasm can often become too much for people but it hardly ever fazes her. Evelina can find the humour in almost anything which adds brightens and warmth in her own life, as well as others. She is also very intelligent, but will often hide this aspect from others. But, being a princess has gifted her with anything she wants in life, so she acts a bit bratty when she doesn't get her way.

The Land Of Celestia Tumblr_m7qxmso4ER1rslsbi

Name: Casey Agrey.
Personality: Casey is an all-round great guy. Wit, comedy and sarcasm seem to be traits that are set in stone for his personality. Although stress-filled, he is always looking out for others. Always trying to fill his mind with their struggle to keep from addressing his own. Casey, however curious about others, is extremely defensive about letting people get to know him. Especially in a romantic light. He does not trust love or anything to do with it. All in all, Casey is an ordinary boy living an ordinary life.
The Land Of Celestia Tumblr_m04p9ff9rY1r7416k
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 pm

~Ally~
Everything seemed to slow down for a moment as she was thrown from her horse. Ally tried to reach back and protect her head but instead landed on her hand and twisting it. She let out a squeal and grabbed her wrist in her other hand. Then she saw the guy she almost ran over calm her horse and offer to help her up. She hesitated a moment before taking his hand and letting him help her up. He was a knight!

Ally had never been very fond of knights. She was afraid of fighting and war, plus her father had his leg broken by a knight who tackled him during a false criminal accusation. Any of the knights could be the one who hurt her father, so Ally was afraid of them all. See, this incident was the reason Ally's father was sick. His leg was split open and it didn't heal quite right. Her dad couldn't walk and he never felt very well afterwords. A doctor had checked out her father and it turns out his wound had gotten infected and that was what was making him ill. The medicine for the treatment was expensive, more than they could afford.

As she stood up she curtsied politely as was procedure for any peasant towards authoritative figures. "Sir, I am deeply sorry for almost running you down with my horse, I did not see you entering the stables," she explained, keeping her eyes trained on the ground. She had to be polite and very careful, one wrong word and she could get thrown in the dungeon for attempted murder.

Her eyebrows furrowed when he asked about her shoes. She looked to her dirty, scarred feet. "S-shoes? What shoes, sir? I am but a poor peasant, please forgive me for not having shoes," Ally answered, fidgeting nervously. She had never been alone in the presence of a knight before and it was making her nervous. She shoved her throbbing hand into her mail bag because it was starting to swell up a little. "It is a blessing to be in your presence, sir, thank you," she said politely, almost forgetting her manners. Ally bit her lip, hoping he would leave soon.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:50 pm

~Tommy~
He blushed deeply and fidgeted a moment. "As you wish, Princess," he replied, bowing once more before holding out his elbow for her.

Tommy and Claire walked around the castle a bit. "May I ask what your favorite color is?" he asked, lamely trying to make conversation. They made their way to the garden and Tommy plucked a rose from a bush and put it in her hair. "Looks nice," he complimented with boyish grin.

Tommy was wearing his light armor for strolling around, and the Princess looked mighty fine in her dress. She was such a cute young woman. "Wait, isn't today your birthday?" Tommy remembered when he was about 6 or 7 years old the latest child of the royals was born. She was the youngest in the Royal Family, but in Tommy's opinion, also the most beautiful. Her curls fell perfectly around her beautifully sculpted face and her lips were red as a rose. Probably soft like one too...

Tommy blushed when he realized he was thinking of her like that. She was a PRINCESS. Destined to marry a Prince or higher ranking knight. Believe it or not, but Tommy actually had low chances of ever getting a kiss from a Princess, despite his knight ranking. They were so well guarded it was a blessing just to be able to meet one in person, much less talk and walk with one like Tommy was able to do now.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Claire: I smiled and took his arm. Starting to walk around the castle with him. When he mentioned about my favorite color, I took a thought about it. My lips parted to speak "Well, its sort of Difficult to pick one color. The most I can say is maybe a Aqua, or a soft pink.". Moving on we had gotten into the Garden. Thoes wonderful fragrances filling my nose once more. Watching Thomas take a rose, a light blush ran across my cheeks as he slid it into my hair "Thank you.". I returned his grin with a warm smile. Bringing up the subject of my birthday, I nodded my head alittle bit. "Yes, it is. I would be part of the tornament and getting a fiance'. Thing is, I just wish I can choose my own husband and not let him be chosen for me just for jousting." I glanced up at him "Who are you planning on fighting for, Sir Thomas?" I tried to hide the fact that I was already falling in love with Thomas. His beautiful brown eyes that gleamed in the sun. His well built arms that wrap around you in an embrace- What!? I was thinking about him so much that the blush had gotten deeper and I looked away from him. "I'm terribly sorry. Im possibly blushing too much." I giggled slightly

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Jake
The Land Of Celestia Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829199_500_660

Jake chuckled slightly and waved his hand. Blowing the subject off. " It's no problem, I should have been watching what i was doing, it's not the first time it's happened, although the other guy fell off and brock his head." Jake said giving the girl a smile. " Lucky that didn't happed to you." Although Jake was a knight, he would never harm any one in the town, no matter what they did. Well unless the King told him to, that he had no choice.

Jake's bright smile turned to a frown when she asked what shoes were. It made him sick to see how poor some of the people around here were, where has he had a pocket full of silver and gold. Not only was he a knight, but often times he would help out in the shops and around the casel. Jake almost didn't know what to say the girl was saying she was sorry for not having shoes. Jake then looked the girl up and down with his midnight blue eyes. She was skinny and looked as if she hadn't bathed in days. " There is no need to be sorry miss, it is not your falt."

Jake looked down when he felt to cold of his dogs nose on his hand. He ran his hand over the dogs head and down his back. The dog sat panting slightly, Spike looked at the girl and seemed to cock his head slightly. Jake quickly looked from side to side over his sholder and then into the small building, not seeing another soul Jake pulled the girl into the stables. And pulled a small bag out of his pocket. " I know i shouldn't be doing this, and that I could get it quiet a bit of troube for doing so, but here." Jake said holding out a handful of silver and gold. " Go get your self something to eat, and so shoes, or what ever else you need. Good day." Jake said placing the money in her bag and turning to Red's stoll.

Jake walked in giving the large red tinted horse a kiss before tacking him up and leading him out of the building. Hopping onto the large animal Jake took off down the road, followed by Spike. Looking back at the girl Jake frowned feeling quite bad for the poor girl. She didn't look much younger then him at all. And who knew if she even had a home. Jake shook his head and looked to the road infront of him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:18 pm

on my iPod, so not only will these incoming post be poorly written, but slow too. ):
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Merina was awakened by a soft tug on her dark brown hair, a maid standing above her with a curious expression. Her eyes were naturally wide, big and brown, and her hands trembled at the sight of the awakening princess. Merina groaned only slightly, sighing as she sat up. Out of all the princess in the bunch, she was not only the most stubborn, but she slept in the latest to. An act her mother had never approved of. So every day she sent this nervous little maid, by the name of Milda, Merina believed, who tugged lightly on her hair to wake to another sun shining day. "Princess, excuse me, I know I have no right to awaken you, but the Queen ordered me an--" Merina stopped her with a raise of her dainty little hands, getting out of the massive bed. "It's okay, Milda, how many times have I told you, it's okay? You musn't waste your breathe apologizing every moment you see me." Merina gave a soft chuckle and raised her arms.

Milda had looked at her, astonished, that she didn't notice Merina's arms above her head, waiting to be stripped down. Merina coughed momentarily, looking at Milda with an annoyed look, just to get her point across. It took a moment for Milda to notice until she did, and she made a surprised noise in the back of her throat. Milda removed her silly pajamas, folding them and placing them in a small basket made of a straw like material. She grabbed a corset, placing it on her and turning her around, tightening it. Merina cursed under her breath, "These damn things, coul they be any more uncomfortable?" Merina murmured as she sucked in, feeling the metal press deep within her skin. "Ok, that's enough." Merina ordered, sighing, though barely able to let out one due to the tightness of the corset.

Next, Merina was placed in a beautiful day dress, consisting of several shades of blue. It captured your eye, that's for sure. Merina had always looked divine in blue dresses, but she preferred simple black, but her mother disapproved, as usual. "My shoes?" Merina asked, looking at her. Milda grabbed her shows carefully, holding them away from her, as if her poor will rub off on them. How ridicilous, Merina thought silently. As the shoes were placed on her polished feet, they made her look only an inch taller then she was. They hid under her long day dress and she sat down, legs crossed, in a purple velvet chair, gold studs around it.

Milda had braided her hair in an updo as it sat upon her head, and Merina smirked back at her reflection. With her rosy cheeks and long eyelashes, she felt beautiful all over. That was the good thing about being a Princess. Even if you're ugly, you can somehow fix it. Maybe with a treatment, or they would maybe hide your imperfections as if they didn't exist. It was wonderful. For her, it was her height, standing only at 5'4, her shoes boosted her height, sometimes by several inches! It was a surprise her feet hadn't fallen off.

"Milda, grab my coat, will you? I want to roam outside the walls today. Not as far as the market, don't worry." If she went down their, not only will people be shocked, but they would also think of her as one of them, and that was the last thing she needed. Her light coat was placed on her, and she walked down the stairwell slowly, and kissed the cheeks of her sisters and walking off.

She found herself following the trail, which led not to the market, but to gardens that livened Celestia up. She enjoyed roaming any sort of graden, as she leaned down and sniffed the roses.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Caleb stood near a fruit shoppe, one foot planted on the stone wall, chipping already, and the other firmly planted on the dirt road. His mop of blonde hair was not only stringy, but noticeably dirty to. With a few splotches of mud on his cheeks, and a large cut extending from his elbow to his wrist, he looked like someone who had slept in the jungle for a week. Though it wasn't unattractive if you are into the dirty bad boy look, but it would attract no princess that was for sure. Those princess sure are a piece of fine art. Must have taken some long and hard work to make those walking sex symbols. Though every princess had a nice body, nice curves, and an even nice face, he wasn't my going to waste his time. Though, crashing the ball seemed like a fun thing to do. But who to crash it with, excatly?

Though Caleb was a handsome fellow, and he had many fun nights with very lovely ladies, he never found himself a partner in crime. Someone he could not only steal goods with, but crash parties, and pick up woman. Though a girl friend would not only have it's ups, but he could have sex with her too. And though every woman thinks inside a bad boy, there was a crying nice boy dying nice boy waiting to show himself, that was far from the truth. It was almost sad, how all these stupid girls throw themselves on men, expecting them not to like them for their bodies, but to love them for their heart. What a load of shit. That was like asking a physco not to kill, or a rapist not to rape. It was not only a stupid command, but also a little desperate.

Though he couldn't seem to find any girl who didn't have their eyes set on the stupid prince. Caleb loathed many people, but the prince was #1, next to Mick, who owned cattle, who banned Caleb near his cattle, and Bertha, a white who stole every piece of silver on him that he managed to capture. Damn whores, they take your pants offc and take everything in them with them too. He didn't know what was so special about the prince. Not only was he a fraud, acting as if he cared about those below him, he really wasn't as good looking as Caleb. If anything, Caleb should be crowned prince, he would run this place much better. If the prince was so damn special, and cared so much, why were people still dying from starvation? From thirst? They have plenty of food in that palace, and buckets of water.

Walking inside a local bar, he sat near the fire and lighted her smoke, placing it in his mouth and sitting on a crooked stool in the bar, blowing smoke slowly out through his mouth, watching the door carefully.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:48 pm

~Nick Loves Sex~
Nick was on his way to the Royal Palace to try to find his favorite Princess. He planned to sex her up and make her his before the Royal Ball so she would make sure he would be the one to marry her. As he was walking through the garden towards the Castle he saw the Princess all alone, unguarded and on a walk. When she turned to give Nick a profile view of her body Nick got a painful boner. "Holy shit," he mumbled to himself as his eyes popped ten feet out of his head. The corset sucked in her stomach and pushed up her boobs, causing them to look three times as bigger as they were, and they were pretty big to begin with.

Nick wiped the drool from his chin and squeezed his eyes shut to try to picture the fat old man who lived next door. After a few moments, his boner softened and he was once again able to contain himself. He straightened his shirt and smoothed his pants before stepping into the garden and heading in Merina's direction. He plucked a rose from a bush on his way to her. "Well well well, you look absolutely lovely today Princess Merina," he complimented, bowing and handing her the rose. "I hand picked this just for you, it would look great in your beautiful hair," he said, putting on a charming smile.

"I would be honored if you would like to take a walk with me," he offered, holding out his elbow for her to take. He couldnt help but check her out again, up close this time. "You do look stunning in blue," he said, a smirk in the shadow of his phony smile.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next