RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land Of Celestia

+5
ScarletTheKitty
administrator bailey.
Wolves-Rule1
Britt-21
That-Awkward-Kid
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 Empty Re: The Land Of Celestia

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Jake
The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 Alex-Evans-alex-evans-7451604-600-431

Jake looked up at the king and gave a light smile. " That you." He said before standing and leaving the huge room. Jake let out a heavy sigh as he headed down the endless stairs to the dungen. Jake stopped at the bottem stair hear a scream from what sounded like a child. This ripped his heart out.

Being who he was Jake hated to be down here. And he had only came down three times before. The smell of the dark place made him gag. But he went on down the rest of the steps and looked around. See one of the guards Jake asked them where the girl was and he was lead to the cage like cell where she was being kept. At least she hadn't been here for days, only a few hours.

Jake asked the guard to let the girl out. Letting him know that the king gave the orders. Once the door was open Jake looked at the girl and shook his head. " I'm so sorry." Jake whispered before leading the girl out of the room and up the never ending case of stairs. Once they were to the top Jake lead her out the nearest door. Where Red was waiting. Looking the girl in the eyes Jake shook his head. " I'm so so sorry, I didn't think giving you the money would get you into the kind of mess. How can I repay you for what I have caused you."

This girl didn't need this to happen. What id jake would have found out to late, and she would have been killed. he had no clue what he would do then. To know that he kill some one for what he thought was a good deed. Jake sighed and dropped his eyes to the grassy spot where they stood. He would do anything to help this girl. " Anything you need." Jake said looking back up to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:58 pm

~Tommy~
He grinned. "Ah, Princess, I fear if I wanted to break that promise it would be off with my head," he teased. He then leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Sweet Princess, I can give you my word as a knight I would never think to break a promise to you."

Tommy let out a soft chuckle. "Oh Princess, you fail to realize every word that escapes your rosy pink lips is important. Besides, when you talk on and on about things it's easy to tell you are a passionate young woman. Passion is important in a lady," he informed her with a nod.

Tommy was glad to know she liked surprises, because Tommy always liked to surprise people. He loved it when a surprise was utterly unexpected and he could see the looks on the face of who he surprised. The joy that flushes through their face is impossible repeat. It only happens once.

"Oh, dear Princess, the training field is not a place suitable for a Princess. I am also quite sure your beauty would catch the eyes of our knights and they would not be able to pay attention," he told her honestly with a chuckle about how the young recruits always eyeballed passing women. Part of the reason people even became knights was to impress ladies and have a better chance at getting the hands of maidens of high rank.

Tommy remembered when he first became a knight. He had admired his older brother, a knight of brave and daring. Once his brother was vanquished in one of many wars Tommy promised to avenge him and take his place as knight. Fortunately, Tommy did a much better job than his brother at fighting.
__________________________________________________________________________________

~Ally~
She was a bit surprised when Jake came back for her, and she decided ultimately he was alright. "No, I'm quite alright, there is nothing I want from you, sorry to be a burden," she said quietly and hurriedly. Now that she was out of that horrid place all of her plans were right back on track. She had to keep away from this knight or she would not be able to go through with her plan as flawlessly as she wanted.

If she befriended the knight he would be pulled into the entire mess. If he got in the way of her plans, he could turn her in and have her arrested. Ally knew if she was going to be able to pull off her scheme she would have to remain under the radar. With all these rumors of her thievery she may be watched a bit more closely and then she would not be able to even pickpocket a noble.

Ally was definitely not going to back down from her plans though. She was not going to stand around and let her father die. Speaking of her father, she needed to hurry home and see how he was doing. She had only been in the dungeon for overnight, so he had to be alright...right? Her doubtful thinking made Ally panic. She had been shaking slightly from the fright of being in the dungeon, but her shaking increased a bit now, fueled by her worry about her father.

"I really need to be going," Ally mumbled, deep in thought about her father and plans to rob the nobles. She was thinking about waiting a little longer to preform the theft so people had forgotten about her arresting. But too much time could prove fatal for her father. He needed that medicine soon; he had been sick for almost 7 months now. The medicine costed 50,000 gold pieces and in two days would have her father doing much better. Ally had saved up 6,482 gold and she knew there was no way she could get the rest of the money in time without stealing. She had worked all she could, sold all she had, done everything she could think of. Without that medicine her father had maybe a week or two left to live.

The fourth day. That was when she would do it. The fourth day of tournaments was the feasting day. It was the middle day of the tournaments and the day of feast and dance. It was the day where the competitors tried to woo whomever they were fighting for. All of the nobles would be at the feast and ball, no one ever missed it. That was when Ally could ransack their houses for the money she needed for her father. She would make the trip to the next town over on horseback to get the medicine for her father. Once he was cured Ally would need to lay low for a while assuming she wasn't caught in action. If she was, then she would need to escape and leave her father to tend to himself. There was no way she would risk him coming with her, he could be framed as an accomplice.

Ally took a step back from Jake, her eyes darting from side to side. She always feared someone would know what she was thinking and what she was planning and arrest her for it. Theft was one of the worst crimes one could commit, especially against a high ranking person.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Claire: "Well, maybe you can put me in one of the armors you men wear? And attract less attention to myself?" giggling slightly I moved my hair from the front-to the back. So it didnt make my skin any itchyer from the strands that happened to brush my skin. "Im sure my father might be mad for wearing one but its just to watch. I get really interested in what the recruits learn and what the teacher teaches." learning what the recruits learn would be a great experience for me. Also it would be a great idea to learn for self defence if needed. Cause sometimes, Dimitri isnt around and is putting up papers around town about the tornaments for my sisters hands, as well as mine. "Dimitri tends to show me some things of what he gets to see. But they are some moves I know already."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 am

*tries picking the rp up again* Not...losing....this...one!!! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 am

Name: Vivian Arabelle Gorch
Personality: Vivian is over-all quite quiet. She keeps to herself unless she feels the need to speak out to another commener. She is the oldest of her the two siblings, therefore usually managing the family, as her mother finds it easier to sit in a chair all day and watch Vivian work (Well..thats how Viv see's it) You wont see Vivian out at nights, you know.. like hanging with the dukes or other wealthy commoners. She finds it more fun and way less dramatic to be by herself.
Appearance: The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 Girl,red,hair-1cbf8b5b5581fe4aa48e60fe8d985891_h

Name: Fraelah (Fray-la) Genevieve Alevenia I
Personality: Now with the title of a princess most commoners think, stuck up-spoiled-and sick wealthy. Fraelah's family may be all that but sure isnt. Fraeah has a total wild spirit and a rebel at heart. Her mother always tells her that being a princess comes with responsibilities, things to act mature about. But Fraelah knows this isnt what she wants- its what her mother wants for her. If she could have it her way it would be chaps and her brothers old dress shirt that he grew out of years ago every day. But because its not her way, it goes- corset gown and heels everyday. Oh except when you know, she finds a way out of the ball rehearsals and dinner meetings.
Appearance: The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 Img-thing?

Fraelah Disguise Commoner Dress
The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 Img-thing?

Vivian Everyday Dress
The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 Custom-font-b-Renaissance-b-font-Victorian-Gothic-Lolita-Marie-Antoinette-Cotton-Corset-Ball-Gown-Medieval

Fraelah Everyday Gown
The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 D146AquaFloral-1

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:54 pm

The Land Of Celestia - Page 3 Img-thing?

Fraelah

The birds were chirping outside of Frae's window when she sat up and stretch out her arms, yawning at the desire to curl back up in the layers of ruffles sprawled around her queen sized mattress. But her mother was calling for the kitchen down the 3 flights of steps. She groaned and stood up "Coming mother!" She quickly grabbed the dress from her maid and slipped it on refusing the frail womens help.

The dining table seated her mother, father, brother, and one of her sisters. She sat down smiling and nodding at the butler who had politely pulled the chair from under the table. Taking the fork, Fraelah poked at the food taking a couple bites of the eggs and cinnamon bread toast. After picking at the plate she looked up and smiled at her mother "I should be on my way, the garden needs tending to.." Obviousley trying to get out of a conversation she didnt want in to.

Fraelahs Mother sighed and set down her fork "Just a minute young lady, Belinda can take care of that.. come back her this instant Fraelah threw her head back and turned around placing her hands on her waist "Now you know that the games for the princesses' hand in marriage is coming up- Fraelah cut her off nodding, turning back to walk out the dutch doors calling back "Yes yes, practice your walking, talking, blahdy blah da" With that she was out the door

She pulled her crimson yellow hood over her head and looked around. The town was filled with commeners selling and trading many objects, from fresh daily kill- to rare and valuable glass objects. For Fraelah the truffle stand was her favorite, as for when she was a child her father would take her and her older brother out and buy them each a piece of the carmel covered chocolate morsels. Fraelah found the town to be a quite delightful place to hang around, and the town was where she spent most of her time when she could slip away from being in the kingdoms castle.

Carrying a small woven basket she followed on the edge of the stands catching the objects in her sights. She was careful to keep her head down and the hood on. If a guard were to find her she would be dragged back to her mother, where she would then be scolded with her mothers words "The town is no place for a princess! There is so much for you to do around here--" and it went on. Fraeh ducked under a string of flowers and quickly paced over to the fountain where most town dancing and singing was held. There was only a band of three violin players with a hat placed out in front of them for coins. She dropped some silver into the hats pocket smiling and heading on her way. Even though she didnt really know where she was going, Frae new anywhere was better then the castle, where she would find herself under her mothers commands knitting or weaving on the spin-wheel.
[b]
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 am

~Tommy~
He let out another chuckle at her insistancy. Tommy wasn't quite sure it would be alright to bring such a lady out into the barbaric ways of war. He had always admired the innocence in women and their fragility, providing him with a good reason to be near; protection. He paused to ponder for a moment. She did seem quite set on coming into the field, yet for him to put her directly in the face of danger was absurd. It was not unheard of for recruits to be injured or even killed in training accidents; a reason for the training field being several miles from Alevania. It took about twenty minutes to reach it by horseback.

"Well, my sweet Princess, you do seem quite firm on your stance of accompanying me to the field, but I too remain firmly against your wishes, I beg your parden. You must understand training grounds are no safe place to be. I do believe you are best off remaining away from evil such as that of war and fighting," he explained to her. She was so beautiful that even if a single strand of her hair were to be cut short the deepest sadness inside Sir Thomas would be awakened.

"I do hope you consider my opinion but I cannot deny you the right to visit the grounds. I could always explain the way I train recruits if you truly are so interested," he offered as a sort of compromise. Tommy gazed deep into her eyes, perhaps even into her soul. His lips parted and he spoke without thinking.

"The way your eyes shine in the light is spectacular," he spoke, almost a whisper. A light blush coated his cheeks as his eyes flicked to the ground with embarrassment. Tommy looked back to the Princess and spoke again, returning to the previous subject.

"Of course if you seek a fight you can find me training each and every night just past the orchard field. I shall be on horseback practicing my javelin for the tournament for your hand," he announced proudly. By saying this it meant that Tommy knew his paperwork would be approved and he would be set to fight in the tournament. Normally when tournaments were hosted the ladies were housed in a tent covered on all sides as not to witness horrors of fighting; though there would always be some exceptions. The front of the tent would be lifted to reveal the victor to the ladies and then dropped back down while the tournament progressed. The tent would be lifted in the less voilent chalanges such as horse riding and javelin throwing.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:41 am

Claire: I nodded listening to him go on about how dangerous it would be for me..he had a point. I nodded once again "Alright, it would be nice if you could explain to me,thank you." a smile spreaded on my lips and it began to grow due to his beautiful comment, I lifted my hand and felt hit hot face. Aww, he was blushing, now that was a real man for you! "Oh, alrighty then. I shall appreciate your jousting for my hand." I felt so small compared to him, oh boy, I wonder how it would work out. "Well.. I shouldnt keep you from your duties. By the time you get back here, I should be up in my room, you are more then welcome to go inside, but be sure to knock." I giggled softly "I know you will, you are just tht kind of a man. Thats what I look for."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3