RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Yoda c:

+2
ofmiceandbrynne
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Empty Re: Me and Yoda c:

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_lmuzowbCwE1qhhqfdo1_400
Christian looked at Storm, "Aw. I liked the hospital dress. It had a nice slit down the back." Omg that was so bad, but yk it's Christian so deal. Smiling, he stood up and stretched. "God fucking dammit. My back is so soar. What do they make these beds out of? Rocks?" Giving a sigh, Christian dragged his hands down his face. "Ready to go home?" He asked, pushing his arms through his jacket. "We can either go to my place and crash on the couch, or the bed your choice whichever's comfier, or we can go back to your place and have Zack look at me like a piece of shit and ask you a billion questions I know you don't want to answer right now. Your choice."

Biting her lip, she chose his place. It was the obvious choice, anyways. Both of them were tired and they just wanted a few more hours of sleep, and to get their bearings about the past twenty-four hours. Taking Storm's hand in his, he pulled her towards the door. "Let's go home little lady." He said with a smile. "Whew, someone could use a shower." He said in a playful tone, "Maybe we could take a shower together too." Christian said with a wink. omg Christian please, she's not going to shower with you. You were a total douche yesterday. Get over yourself.

After taking a taxi home(Storm insisted that she could drive, but Christian wouldn't let her because he was a good boyfriend and everything. he even paid for the taxi.) Christian opened the door for Storm, "Mah Lady." He said, motioning her into the small apartment. "Are you hungry?" He asked, as he hobbled(om fg I'm going to spiT HOBBLE) into the kitchen, closing the door behind him.

bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m8aiytkVO61rcdacwo1_500

We took a taxi back to Christian's apartment. I almost fell asleep about twenty times on the car ride there, and I even fell asleep at least once, because I remember Chrisitan waking me up once we had gotten there. We obviously went to his because I was way too tired to talk to anyone, or be hugged by Zack or really do anything. For fuck's sake, I'd fallen asleep in a taxi. A taxi. Which probably wouldn't mean much to anybody else, but I loved car rides. I loved watching people, I loved watching cars, I loved watching things move all around me. I loved to people watch and guess where they were going and where they had been. Me to fall asleep on a car ride is almost unheard of. So, in conclusion, that's how I knew I was tired. Really, really tired.

Once we got in, I shook my head, rubbing my eyes and blinking. "I'm tired." I said in the voice that I always had before I went to bed, the one that Christian had always told me was adorable, but frankly, I had never noticed when I was using it. I grabbed a blanket that was laying off the back of his couch, laying down and putting the blanket over me. "Come lay with me." I said, shutting my eyes. I moved over to make room for him, and looked up at him.

I still couldn't believe that after all of this, I was still so in love with him. After everything we'd been through, here I was, falling asleep on his couch and asking him to lay with me. It was just like none of this had ever happened. In a way, I was scared, because I wasn't as trusting. I was fragile. I knew it wasn't his fault he'd acted like that yesterday...I realized that I would've acted the same way. But still...I just needed him to stay with me for now. I just couldn't believe that, when I looked into his eyes, I still looked at him with that same adoration and listened to that voice in the back of my head saying, "I want to marry that boy one day."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m64pnmjt2K1rpqg1eo1_500
Sighing, Nella laid her head down on his chest. She hated seeing Zack like this. It was breaking her heart seeing him worry about Storm. But she knew how he felt, she knew what it felt to think 'I could have done something different.' or 'I shouldn't have said that to him.' or 'I could've been nicer.' Nella had been in Zack's shoes and all she needed was a hug, and someone to tell her that he was going to be alright. But he difference here was Zack knew that Storm was alright, he just felt guilty about it like he could have done something differently. "Zack. It wasn't your fault..you know that right?" She said, sitting up and looking at his face. "It wasn't your fault. You couldn't have done anything that would have changed her mind. Think of it this way, if you woke up one day and didn't love me or remember me, I would go crazy. I wouldn't know what to do. It's like what happened when you found out about...that guy." God, Nella didn't even want to say his name.

Laying back down, Nella cuddled into Zack's chest and closed her eyes. She loved it when Zack kissed her neck, it tickled, but that was one of the reasons she loved it. "I love you, Zack." She mumbled, turning his head so she could give him a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you.." She mumbled, lacing her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her as she kissed him again.

Nella gave a small smile and looked up at him, "And you're fucking adorable.." She took his hand and started playing with his fingers. Fingers were so weird..they were like toes on your hand or something. Omg I have no idea why I just wroe that but I did and I don't regret it so deal. "I should be asking you the same thing." Nella said, nuzzling her head up against his neck. "I've never been this happy with anyone else. You're seriously the best thing I could've ask for, Zack. And I hope you know that."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_mea125KOir1rx2v7ro1_250
Christian hobbled into the living room and smiled down at Storm. "God, you're cute." He said lifting the blanket up and laying next to her. "Come here." He mumbled, pulling her up onto his chest. Christian kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. Soon enough both of them were asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour or two, frankly Christian didn't really care, he woke up. Storm was still fast asleep in his arm. God she was so cute. The way her hair fell over her face as she slept, her little snore, and just everything about her in general. Gently, he pushed her off of him and got off the couch. When she woke up, sooner or later, she would be hungry. The last time she ate was hospital food. And everyone knew hospital food was like high school lunch meat.

Walking into the kitchen, Christian looked around. There really wasn't anything to make, but, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Which, luckily was Storm's favorite. He didn't know if she was going to be really interested in eating but she was going to have something to eat weather it was by will or if he had to force feed her. Christian wasn't going to let her starve to death on his watch.

After he made the sandwiches, he cut them into triangles, Storm's favorite. After he finished cutting hers, she stumbled into the kitchen. Her hair sticking out every which way. "Oh, someone's looking sexy this morning." He said with a smile. Christian walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "You hungry?" He asked, nodding over to the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. "I made your favorite. And you better be interested because you haven't eaten in like five years."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m6c4iklJ9m1rve2vho1_500

I held her close to me, closing my eyes. "How about we do something today? We should go get lunch or something. I need to get out of the house." I mumbled. I got up, gently pushing her off of me. "I'm going to go get a shower really quickly and then get changed. And then we can go get lunch somewhere."

I ran up the stairs, going into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I stripped down to my boxers (that sounded kind of dirty hehe), running my fingers through my hair and waiting for the water to warm up. Once it had, I threw off my boxers and climbed in, feeling the hot water hit my skin. I washed my hair, letting the water rinse me and climbing out after about ten minutes. Usually, my showers were longer, but I couldn't keep my lady waiting. c;

I walked into my room, grabbing a pair of gray skinnies and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt. I slipped it on, running back into the bathroom and blow drying my hair. I combed through it carefully, making sure that every little strand was in place, and then straightening it. Once it was perfect, I ran back into my room and grabbed a beanie, slipping it over my hair and running down the stairs.

"Where should we go?" I asked Nella.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 am

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m8o3kyjZhJ1qhpigio4_500
Standing up, Nella stretched, hands over her head. "Okay." She murmured out as Zack got up. She still looked disgusting from the night before, but, right now, Nella could really care less. She'd just take a shower later at her house or here when they got back from lunch.

Ring, Ring. Shit, that was her ringtone. Nella dug through the couch cushions until she found it. Immediately, she wished that she let it go to voice mail. It was her dad, reluctantly, she answered.
"Hello?"
There wasn't a way in the world that she could express how much she hated her dad. For fuck's sake, he cheated on her mom. They had been together for almost twenty years. Nella would never understand how someone could throw a relationship away like that. When she tried getting over Zack, it was impossible. To cheat on someone you've been with for forever, how do you get over that? You knew everything about them. What they liked, how they were during the best and the worst times, just, everything. Nobody would ever know her in the way Zack knew and loved her. Nobody.
"Hey Nella."
Her dad, finally replied.
"What do you want?"
Nella asked, making sure to keep her tone neutral.
"I need to talk to you about something. Ever since...'the situation.'"
God was he disgusting, he didn't even have the balls to say it out loud. Want to know why? He knew what he was doing was wrong but that didn't stop him from sleeping with a twenty year old girl.
"Well, we both know that your mom's been a little crazy."
"Crazy? You're the one that made her like that. You don't have a right to talk about my mom like that."
"Nella, calm down. I'm trying to tell you something. Ever since it happened, your mom hasn't been doing a very good job about watching over you."
Before she could even argue against it, her dad continued on.
"We both think it's a good idea if you move to California with me. Cindy really wants to meet and get to know you and I think you guys can be really great friends. We're leaving Saturday, by the way, so say all your goodbyes and be packed by then. I'll talk to you later. Bye Nella."

The call ended and all she could hear was the dial tone. Nella couldn't move, she was frozen right in her spot. California? There was no way in hell that Nella was moving to California, not with her dad. How was she going to tell Zack? He was a mess right now and this would just mess him up even more. She couldn't tell him, she wouldn't.

When Zack came down the stairs, Nella put on the best fake smile she could. "Hey." She said, taking his hand in hers and pulling him towards the door. "Uh..I don't know..I kind of want a chicken sandwich or something or maybe a BLT." But all Nella could think about when she got into his car, was the fact that this might be one of the last times she ever got in it forever, or for least a really long time.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_me3zlw5FqU1riaxaso6_250

I got in the car, starting up the engine and rubbing my eyes. The last time I'd driven somewhere it had been driving home from that stupid hospital. I almost crashed into a few trees because of how numb I'd been. Well, it's not like I normally didn't run into trees (which I did), but this time...it had just been different. I didn't know how, but it just was. There was this weird numb feeling in my chest and I couldn't get rid of it, no matter what. Being with Nella, though, made it go away. She was the only one in the world who could make me awaken from that state. I had no idea what I'd ever do without her.

I shrugged. "Okay." I drove out of the driveway, driving to our favorite restaurant and parking. I got out of the car, closing the door behind me and taking her hand, walking towards the restaurant. We went in, got our table, and then sat down.

I looked up at Nella. "I know that things have been pretty shitty at your house lately and stuff...and I told you I'd be here for you more." I chewed on my lip, hesitating. "How's your mom? Are you okay?" I asked, looking into her deep brown eyes. I played with my fingers in my lap, knowing that I probably should've asked her how things were going a long time ago. You little piece of shit, you promised you'd be there for her but you're too busy moping around about your sister that you can't. I sighed lightly. No. That wasn't me. Nella knew that wasn't me. She knew I loved her...right?
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m2jgwqjh0G1r8bpcb

I woke up and looked next to me, Christian not being there. I panicked for a minute, looking around. Where did he go? I blinked, sitting up and looking around. I saw him in the kitchen and exhaled, shutting my eyes. It was okay. He was right there. I didn't mean to freak out like that, but like I'd said...I was fragile. For all I knew, he could be faking everything. Maybe he didn't love me as much as he said he did. Maybe he'd snuck out while I was sleeping to be with some other chick. But I knew he wouldn't do that. He was just in the kitchen. It's okay, I repeated to myself over and over, he's right there. It's okay.

I got up sleepily, walking into the kitchen and seeing him making food. I chewed my lip. Food he would probably force me to eat. I wasn't hungry, my appetite had pretty much disappeared. But there's no way he'd buy that, even if it was the truth. I smiled a bit, putting my arms around his waist and leaning against his chest, closing my eyes.

"Since 'no' isn't an option, I guess I'll just say yes." I said, smiling lightly. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him, lacing my arms around his neck and sighing quietly. God, I missed this. I missed our long, passionate and beautiful kisses. I missed them so much. I pulled away after a few moments, staring into his eyes and smiling. "I love you." I whispered, leaning against his chest again and closing my eyes.

I walked over to the counter, grabbing a plate and sitting down, picking at the sandwich. They were in triangles; my favorite. If they were in squares, they were boring. Circle shaped sandwiches were impossible, unless you had one of those Uncrustable things, which were still pretty disgusting. Triangles were the best option, and that was a good thing, because out of all the shapes you could have for a sandwich, triangles were probably the coolest.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m2hvml5KM71r0e9td
Running her fingers through her hair, Nella took a sip of water that one of the waiters had brought for the both of them. "Same old, same old." She mumbled, biting her lip. "My mom's still all depressed about my dad and everything. God, he's such a douche. I hate him so much.." Nella said, laying her head down on the table and groaning. "I don't want to go back home."

The past couple of weeks, she'd been sleeping at Zack's. On the couch, in his bed. Or, at the hospital when Christian got into that car crash, or when Storm overdosed. Nella couldn't remember the last time she'd seen her mom and she knew that she needed her right now but she couldn't stand going home and getting all depressed all over again over what happened. God did she feel guilty leaving her alone like that. After everything that happened and she knew that moving to California with her dad would surely throw her over the edge. Christian moved out over a year ago, he wouldn't move back home to take care of her, even if Nella asked him too. He was so happy to get out of the house after all the rules and the pushing. He was so happy to be out on his own and Nella didn't want to take that away from him.

"But I really don't want to talk about it. I know you're in a bad place with what happened with Storm and I don't want you to worry about me." Nella said with a small smile. "If it makes you feel better, I'm fine. I promise." God did lying to him make he feel like a total piece of shit. Zack never lied to her, and the fact that he would believe every word that came out of her mouth made lying even more difficult than it should have been.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_mdardz4D8Q1r5ruse

"Okay, well, that's good." I said, smiling lightly. "If things get bad...just know I'm here." I reached across the table and grabbed her hand, squeezing it. It made me feel good that she felt like she did, and I could kind of shelter her from what she was going through. Maybe that wasn't necessarily the best thing, but it was for her; and all I wanted to know was that she was happy. If she wasn't, I'd do everything in my power to make her feel amazing. Because life's too short to waste it feeling sad all the time. You've gotta learn to see the positive side of things. Okay I kind of sound like a hypocrite here considering that for the past few days all I've done is mope around mostly, but that's not the point. As Alice once said, 'I'm very good at giving myself advice, although I seldom follow it.' Yes, I'd memorized that quote. Shut up.

I stuck my hands in my pockets, chewing my lip and playing with the small velvet box sitting in there. A diamond ring rested inside, waiting for its owner to wear it upon her delicate finger. It was for Nella, obviously. I'd gotten it about a week ago in the hopes I could ask her to marry me, considering how long we'd been together. But after everything that had happened, I'd decided to wait on it. But then I realized...after all of this disaster, wouldn't now be the time? In the middle of the storm, there had to be some sort of light. I'd decided earlier last night that, once I had gathered myself, I'd propose to her. And, I'd realized, now was the perfect time, considering we were in the restaurant we'd been in when I first met her. It was now or never. I exhaled. "Nella, can I ask you something?" I chewed my lip. The room grew almost silent as people looked over at us.

"Nella...I don't even know how long ago it was when we met each other here." I paused. "We were so young. I had ordered bacon with Mountain Dew, and even though the waitress looked at me like I was crazy, she'd gotten it for me." I smiled at the memory. "You were sitting halfway across the room, at that table I think, and I walked over to you before you left and asked if you wanted to go hang out some time. I don't remember exactly why, but I just felt so compelled to do that. It was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life." I chewed my lip, hesitating.

"And now, here we are, years later, still together after so many things have tried to tear us apart. But we're here, together. And...I just wanted to ask you a question." I bit my bottom lip, getting up from my chair, sticking my hand in my pocket and pulling out the tiny box, kneeling on one knee in front of her. "Nella, will you marry me?"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Nutella

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m2hvu3lK7A1r0e9td
Nella's sat there, completely shocked. You had no idea how much she wanted to say yes, to wrap her arms around him and kiss him forever. Zack was asking her to be his forever, and ever. But she couldn't, she couldn't say yes and she hated it. She hated that she was going to reject the one and only person that meant something to her in the whole world. The one and only person who knew all her secrets, the one and only person that forgave her no matter who she was or what she did, the one and only person who had been there when she felt like no one cared anymore. Nella was about to say no to the one she loved the most, and he would hate her after it. He would never want to be with her again. That was the for the best, right? She was leaving later tonight anyways. He would never have to see her again and he could get over her and find someone better, prettier, funnier, someone that was far better than her. Someone who wasn't broken in so many places.

"Zack.." Nella said, around the tears. God, she couldn't believe she was doing this. She gave a little stupid laugh, laughing at how silly she was for doing this. She hated her dad. She couldn't believe he was taking her away from this. "I can't.." She whispered, "I can't marry you.." Nella bit her lip and looked down, the tears rolling down her cheeks, "I'm sorry." She said, looking up at him. Zack was looking up at her, he didn't move but he looked confused. Shocked. Hurt. He was sure that she would say yes right away before she opened the box. She hated that look on his face. She hated knowing that she did that. "I'm sorry." Nella said, getting her jacket and running out of the restaurant.

Since Zack drove her here, she decided to take a taxi home. The driver looked at her concerned, but he didn't care enough to ask. Nella gave him her adress and they were there in five minutes, "Can you wait her for a minute or two? I have to go inside and get my bags for the airport. Is that alright?" She asked the driver, he nodded, probably just because he felt sorry for her. "Thank you." She mumbled, running up the stairs and into her room. It looked so plain with everything torn down and packed away. Some of the favorite things she had were in boxes in her closet. Nella would miss this place. Standing int he middle of the room, she remember when she came back from New York, Zack coming over and pushing her up against the wall with a kiss that said I missed you more than I missed you did. She remembered the night he fount out she started cutting, how he stayed over and held her in his arms until she stopped crying, she remembered when he first met her parents. God, they really hated them but she knew that they wouldn't make her stop going out with him because of how happy he made her. Nella started crying again and ran her fingers through her knotted hair. Her chest hurt.

Opening the front door, Nella walked down the front steps with two bags in her hand and her mom carrying one behind her. The taxi driver help them put them in the trunk. Turning towards her mom, she gave her a hug. "I'm sorry mom..I'll miss you and visit this summer. I promise." Nella's mom hugged her tight like she never wanted to let go. "I'll see you this summer, ok? Have fun..I'll miss you too." She kissed her cheek and Nella got in the taxi. She looked at her old house and rolled up the window, she couldn't believe she was doing this.

Twenty minutes later, she was at the airport.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_mdariy8E5h1r5ruse

I looked up at her, my mouth gaping open. No? I blinked, chewing my lip and trying my best to hold back the tears. Why had she said no? What had I done to make her not want to spend the rest of her life with me? It was probably because I'd been shutting her out so much. Yeah, that was probably it. Or maybe she had another boyfriend, someone she loved more than me and she couldn't hold herself back anymore. Maybe she was just sick of me. Either way...all I knew is that I had lost her. For good, this time.

After she left, I got up, shoving the ring in my pocket. I shut my eyes, putting my hands over my face and sliding my jacket over my shoulders. I realized something, though...something was wrong. The look in her eyes, the way she stuttered, the way she ran away so fast...something was terribly wrong. She didn't just say no because she didn't love me. I knew better than that. She loved me, and that was a fact; not something I'd made up in my head. I had to go after her and find out what was wrong.

I ran into the parking lot, speeding over to her house and swerving to a stop and running out, knocking the door so fast that my knuckles ached. Nella's mom opened the door, looking tired and upset. I shoved my hands in my pockets, nervously shuffling. "Hey, where's Nella?"

She looked at me, confused. "Didn't she tell you she'd be moving to California with her father? She was told to let her friends know and say her goodbyes. Her flight leaves in about an hour."

That was all I needed to hear. I ran off of the porch, getting back into the car, not even taking the time to worry. All I knew is that I could lose Nella forever, and I wasn't going to let that happen. I had to get her back.

I got to the airport and ran up to the desk for tickets, cutting in front of a short, fat lady. I quickly apologized. "Listen, this is really important, when does the next flight to California leave?" The man at the desk checked his watch, and looked up at me neturally.

"It leaves in about a half an hour. Down at gate G." I ran off, through the airport, running past each gate until I found 'G.' I peered around, looking for Nella, and finally finding her...in line to board the plane. I ran up to her, grabbing her by the shoulders and pulling her out of the line.

"Nella, you can't do this. Please don't leave." I choked out.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Nutella

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m2hvpbO0sy1r0e9td
After she had gotten to the airport, she had met her dad waiting for her in front of the doors to the airport. He had that smug look on his face like he had won. But this time, he had won. Nella sighed and paid the taxi driver after he had gotten all he bags out of the trunk. Finally, he told her: "I hope you know what you're doing. Because by the looks of it in the car, you really don't look like you're ready to leave this place." Nella had been crying all the way here. God, she was wondering why the taxi driver didn't just throw her out and make her get a new form of transportation. But those few words that he had said to her wanted to make her start crying all over again. But she couldn't. She'd run out of tears to cry. Now she knew what Zack meant when he told her that he felt numb all over. Nella felt like she was sleep walking, but, she knew she wasn't asleep. She knew this wasn't a dream, fuck, a nightmare. She knew this was real life and she knew she was making one of the worst decisions of her life if she got on that plane, but she didn't really have a choice, did she?

"Hey Nella." Her dad said, holding his arms open for a hug. "Get one of my bags." She mumbled, as he pushed passed his open embrace through the doors. If he wanted her to live with him, she was going to make it hell and make him regret ever making her move to California with him and Cindy.

Her dad kept trying to talk to her as they went through luggage check and pat downs. But all she did was keep her lips sealed. She was tired. Nella just wanted to sleep and never wake up again. she wanted to fall asleep and wake up on Zack's couch, the couch she'd spent a lot of fun nights on. Most of all, she just wanted to wake up with Zack. Nella wanted to say sorry to him for causing all this god damn trouble, he wanted to say sorry to him for making him put up with her. For leaving him this way. She wanted to say sorry for everything. God, she bet that he even regretted meeting her right now the way she left like that.

As she took her ticket from the lady at the desk, Nella made her way to the boarding line. "10 more minutes until the 8o'clock flight to California." The loud speaker sputtered out. Nella sighed and stood in line, her dad right behind her.

All of a sudden, she heard someone pushing through everyone, 'Get out of the way!' 'I need to find her!' It took her a minute to late to realize who's voice it was. Zack's. Her heart started racing and she looked frantically around for him. No. No. No. She couldn't see him again, not after what happened. She couldn't. It would break her heart all over again. Knowing she couldn't stay and seeing that same pleading face all over again.

Zack grabbed her and pulled her out of line. Nella's dad barely got a 'Hey!' in before Zack started talking. Nella pulled him tight against her and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "I can't, Zack." She chocked out. "I can't stay." She muttered, pulling away, looking at the same face he had when she told him that she couldn't marry him. "It's okay." Nella started, "You can start all over again and find someone that would be this must trouble. You can find some other girl who you won't have to worry about leaving, or hurting herself, or her parents, or anything. I know you want that and I know I can't give that to you. Please don't make this harder on me than it already is." Nella said, wiping the tears off of her face.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_mdarrhRkRw1r5ruse

My eyes widened. "No, you can't leave. Please don't leave me." I repeated, holding onto her tightly and rubbing her back. "You don't understand. I can't find someone else. None of them will be as perfect, as beautiful, as amazing as you are." I shook my head, holding onto her. I couldn't let her leave. No. This couldn't be happening.

I looked up at her dad. "You can't take her with you. I care about her." I gritted my teeth, holding her against me. "You go back to fucking California, and go have fun with that little slut. Because you fucking tore apart your family, so good job. You tore apart your daughter, your wife." I held onto Nella, rubbing her back and letting her cry into my chest. I looked back at her dad, who looked like he was about to throw myself in the path of the plane. He'd never really liked me much anyway, so I didn't really care what he thought of me now. I said what I meant and I wasn't ashamed. "Get over yourself." I growled.

Suddenly, the flight started to board. People started getting on the plane, and Nella's dad stared at me, trying to get Nella to come with him. I shook my head, holding onto Nella for dear life and feeling the sobs overtake her body. "It's okay, I won't let him take you." I whispered in her ear, rubbing her back. People got on the plane, handing in their tickets, but I refused to let go of Nella. She was mine. She was staying here with me. I wouldn't let her leave, no matter what. She was my life and I wanted to grow old with her. I couldn't lose her to California. I couldn't let her leave me this easily. I loved her too much to let her go like this.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_med4ztSD1u1ror7kno1_500
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 pm

OH I MEANT TO SHOW YOU FROM YESTERDAY
OK I TWEETED JORDAN THIS PICTURE THAT I MADE OF HIM AS A HORSE

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 54994310

AND THEN HE ACTUALLY SAW IT OM FG

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Jordan10

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Jordan11

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Jordan12
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:48 pm

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Nutella

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m836muAfaq1rrsltx
Nella held onto Zack. If this was going to be the last time she held him in her arms, she was going to make the most of it. "Nella." Her dad said calmly, trying his best not to full out start screaming at Zack for this. Her dad hated when he was the center of attention. When Nella was a little kid, he always hated it when she caused a scene at the playground or got in trouble at school. Right now, he especially hated when Zack was causing right now. Frankly, it was a little embarrassing for him. "Nella, say goodbye to Zack. It's time to go." The flight attendant looked at them, "Sir, if you're looking to board this plane you have to board now. It's not going to wait."

Pulling her face away from Zack's chest, she looked at him. "I can't go dad." Nella turned around and looked at him, "I can't go. I don't want to go." The tears were still pouring out of Nella's eyes. She never knew it would be this hard to leave Zack. She did it once. But, then again, she hadn't handled that well either. "Nella, you can't stay with you're mom. I told you, she's mentally unstable and unfit too take care of you." Nella gritted her teeth, "Dad, I'm almost eighteen. I've been taking care of myself since I was ten. You were never home and you never paid attention to me. What gives you the right to decide to care now when you obviously never cared about me before? You don't. And I know that you don't like Zack, and you don't think I should be going out with him, but I am. He's the best damn thing that's ever happened to me in my whole life. And I love him. But you wouldn't know what that feels like, would you?" Nella wiped her tears away and balled her hands into fists. "I am tired of you pushing me around like I'm still eleven. I'll move in with Christian Or Zack or something but I'm not moving to California with you." Her dad stared at her with a straight face. "Fine." He said simply, handing his ticket to the flight attendant and boarding the plane.

Nella turned back to Zack and laced her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Zack. I fucking love you." She murmured kissing him again. "Thank you.." She whispered burying her face in the crook of his neck. Nella knew if she didn't get on the plane, she'd be stuck with Zack for the rest of her life. And honestly? She was perfectly happy with that. Nella loved Zack more than anything in the world and leaving him, that would be almost unbearable. Nella needed him and Zack needed her. He was a part of her life that she couldn't live without and if she hadn't met him, she didn't know what or who she would be.

After her tears died down a bit, Nella pulled away from Zack's arms, "And is it to late to say yes to marrying you?" She whispered, tangling her fingers in his hair and pulling him in for a kiss. "I love you." She murmured, kissing him again, "Let's get out of here."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m93wi7CxKt1rubgru

"Nope, it's not too late." I laughed quietly, reaching into my pocket and slipping the ring onto her ring finger, and hugging her tightly. I pressed her lips to mine, and then pulled away, pressing my forehead against hers and smiling. "Let's go back to my house. Or somewhere else. Anywhere else in the world, as long as I'm with you." I murmured, pulling her in for a long, passionate kiss. I finally pulled away, grabbing her hand and walking out of the airport with her, climbing into my car and powering up the engine. I pressesd my foot on the gas pedal, and, just as we pulled away, we saw a plane taking off. "I win." I taunted, sticking my tongue out at the plane and looking over at Nella, smiling.

We drove, talking about our future together, and laughing. It was like none of this had ever even happened. She was mine, and she always would be. I couldn't wait to make my vows to her and let her make fun of me in a tux, and ask me how big her butt looked in her dress because that's who we were. I couldn't wait to marry Nella and make her mine for the rest of my life.

We finally got to my house. I helped her unload her bags, and hugging her tightly. She was still visibly shaken. I kissed her head, and rubbed her back. "From now on, you live with me and Storm. I promise I'll take care of you." I mumbled into her hair. We carried her bags into my house, setting them down and laying on the couch together. I sat down, letting her sit in my lap as I played with her hair. "So what now?" I asked, staring at her lovingly.

((((feel free to fast forward~~))))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_me0745wEuA1rl8krco2_250 Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_mb8o3s4bgk1qf2wfro6_250
storm & cameron.

I pulled my shirt over my shoulders, smoothing it over my bulging belly. I stared at myself in the mirror, pondering my appearance, and then nodded. I was 37 weeks pregnant with my first child at just 22 years old, but honestly, I knew I was ready for it. I honestly could not think of any way I could be happier. I slipped on my shoes, walking into the room I shared with my fiancee, Cameron, and sitting on the bed next to him. He smiled at me, grabbing my hands and pinning me down on the bed, kissing me softly while I giggled and put my arms around him. He helped me back up, and I rested my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back.

"I can't wait to meet our baby," he murmured, rubbing my tummy and smiling down at me. I smiled softly, hugging him. He squeezed me, kissing my head. "Hey, I was thinking we could go to the park and take a walk or something today." I nodded, smiling. He stood up and helped me get up as well.

"Can you grab my jacket?" I asked, pointing to the other side of the room. He nodded, walking over and grabbing it and then walking back over and helping me slip it over my shoulders. He even buttoned it up for me. c: I giggled and kissed his nose, pressing my forehead against his and kissing his whiskey-flavored lips (idk) gently. I pulled away after a few moments, grabbing my beanie and slipping it over my messy blue hair. I took Cameron's hand after he had grabbed his jacket and beanie. He smiled at me, and I smiled right back at him, squeezing his hand.

We walked downstairs together and went outside, Cameron locking the door behind us. We'd recently bought a small condo for the two of us, but it worked because there were only two of us. It was the perfect size. We'd gotten all settled in just two weeks ago, and painted the baby's room together just a few days ago. After the baby was born, we'd get married. I had my whole life in place; I couldn't be happier. c:

He helped me into the car, and then walked around dto the other side and got in. He used one hand to steer and one hand to hold mine (which probably wasn't even that safe, but whatever). We got to the park and got out of the car, Cameron grabbing my hand. "You're so cute," he whispered in my ear, squeezing my hand. We walked around, talking about anything and everything. I couldn't stop laughing at every joke he cracked. I stood on my tippy toes every so often to kiss him.

After almost two hours of walking, we were both freezing our asses off and I was practically sharing a coat with Cameron. He had his long, skinny arms around me and wrapped us both in his coat, kissing my head.

"How about we go to that coffee shop across the street to warm up?" He suggested, looking down at me. I smiled and nodded, leaning up and kissing his cheek. He unwrapped himself from his jacket and put it over my shoulders, wrapping me up in, and kissing my nose, red from the cold. My cheeks got a tint of pink, even pinker than they already were. He grabbed my hand, waiting for the crosswalk sign to light up. When it did, he squeezed my hand and we ran across the street together, laughing the whole way. Once we got to the outside of the shop, we stopped. He looked into my eyes, smiling crookedly. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips against mine and playing with my hair. After a long, passionate kiss, we walked inside.

Cameron stood by me as we stood in line until we reached the front. He ordered for both of us, and within a few minutes, we had gotten our drinks. We headed towards the back, where there was an unoccupied couch. He sat, and then I sat, my head on his shoulder, sipping slowly. He put his arm around me.

I turned, suddenly seeing a guy entering who looked quite familiar. My eyes lit up. It was Christian.

I stood up, and Cameron, curious, stood up with me. I smiled, walking towards Christian. I gave him a huge bear hug, my stomach providing a large but amusing barrier. I looked up at him, my eyes twinkling. "Christian! It's been forever." Cameron chewed his lip, looking at Christian and wrapping his arms around me, making a defensive yet adorable face. I put my hand on Cameron's, smiling up at him. "Babe, this is an old friend of mine, Christian. Christian, this is my fiancee, Cameron." I stood on my tippy toes and gave Cameron a peck on the lips, and he nodded towards Christian, a concerned look still crossing his face.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Nella smiled and cuddled into Zack's chest, nuzzling her head into his neck. "I love you so much. I just don't know what I did to deserve someone like you." She murmured, taking his hand in hers and playing with his fingers. "I don't know what I was thinking, letting him control me like that. I can't believe I was going to move to California with him and Cindy." Nella shivered and sat up looking into Zack's eyes.

Looking down at the ring, Nella smiled. She couldn't believe that she was engaged to Zack. After all the trouble and heart ache she had caused him over the years, he still put up with her. After everything they've been through, he still loved her. I guess when someone stays with you even during your worst times, that's when you know that they love you. Honestly, Nella had dreamed about him proposing to her a million times in her head, but she always imagined herself saying yes. God she totally ruined it at the restaurant. Whatever, it didn't matter now.

"I can't wait for our wedding day.." Nella murmured, leaning her forehead against his. "Seeing you in a tux, I don't think I've ever seen you in a tux." Nella gave a small laugh and looked at him, "I just want to say the vows and make it official. Nothing can tear us apart then. Right? After that, it's just you and me, Zack. I can't wait." Smiling, Nella leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a long passionate kiss omg that sounded so cheesy but deal.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_mdardmXg9b1r5ruse

I chewed on my lip, looking at myself in the mirror one more time. Dammit, my hair just wouldn't cooperate with me today. I had an hour until the wedding and I'd been standing here forever, trying to get my hair to stand at the perfect angle. But every time I thought I had gotten it right, another little piece stood up. I groaned, getting out the gel and gelling down every little piece, but then it looked dumb. So I ran my hands through it, shaking it out and staring at myself. Perfect. I grinned, straightening my tie and running down the stairs.

Nella had left hours ago with a few of her friends, telling me that they couldn't let me see the dress until the actual wedding. I agreed, laughing, and ran upstairs, getting out the suit I'd been keeping in the back of my closet and put it on. But I'd been standing at the mirror like this for about two hours, waiting for my hair to decide to cooperate. Luckily, though, since it just had, I could finally leave.

I hopped into my car, hitting the gas and swearing under my breath. Only a half an hour to the wedding. I was supposed to be there a while ago...it wasn't like I cared, though. I mean, I cared about the wedding, but I didn't really care if I was on time or not. Oh well you know what I mean.

I got to the church, jumping out of the car and entering through the side door, people smiling at my appearance. Someone even screamed "ZACK YOU'RE FUCKING HOT." I blinked, looking over and just seeing Rage. I chuckled, heading for the altar and standing there, getting instructions of what was going to happen from one of the directors.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_meax9mN1Uu1rtjmldo1_500
Christian blinked his eyes, he walked into the coffee shop for his regular(and to hit on the cute girl at the counter but let's not get into that), but, he got a surprise. Storm. In all honesty, he didn't want to see her. After all, she was the first girl that ever broke up with him and after that, he cried for a month(okay, that didn't sound manly at all but you can deal). He never really got over it, but he decided that he didn't want a serious relationship like that again unless he was sure it was going to work out. For the past two years, all he had been concerned about was finding a cute girl, having a little fun with her, and repeat. But he saw Storm, and he totally melted until he saw her stomach.

You want to know what the belly meant? It meant that she had found someone knew, was probably married(or about to), and was totally over him. Want to know what else that meant? There would be no 'I'm still in love with my old boyfriend' shit either.' Sighing, he hugged her back and put on a small smile. "Hey little lady, long time no talk. How ya been?" God, for two people who dated almost three years, been through a shit load of crap, countless I love yous, and swears that they would marry each other someday this was extremely casual.

When Cameron walked over, Christian smiled. God he was disgusting. He had a big nose too(omg sorry jack ily it makes u perf kks bb) Storm left Christian, for that? Come on, he had to be like ten times more attractive(and better in bed xoxo) than him. It took him everything in his power to not roll his eyes. "And is this the lucky man?" Christian asked with a little laugh. "Hey Cameron." Christian said, holding out his hand and shaking Cameron.

bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Nella

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m836yahi7t1rrsltx
"Do I look okay?" Nella asked, looking in the mirror and biting her lip. The dress was strapless and was shorter than most dresses. Since they were getting married in the summer, Nella didn't want the hassle of long train. Everyone knew that she would probably trip on it halfway down the aisle anyways and she wanted this day to be just perfect. Instead of pair of heels to compliment her dress, god Nella had always hated heels, she had a pair of custom made low top converse. On the side of the shoe(you know the rubber band strip thing?) was her and Zack's names. They were just adorable.

"You look fine." Storm told her, fixing a piece of hair that had fallen out of her bun. "Don't worry, Nella." Her mom had said, smiling and holding back the tears as she looked at Nella in the mirror, "Everything will go perfectly. You look beautiful." Nella turned away from the mirror and looked at her mom. "I just want everything to be perfect. God, I hope nothing goes wrong." Nella said, biting her lip.

Her dress was very simple, knee high. It looked like a typical white, spring dress. But it looked pretty fab on Nella. Her hair was tied up in a bun with a white ribbon. Two long strands of hair fell and hang on each side of her head and her bangs were down.(her mom kept telling her to pin them up, that she would look so much better, but she hated pinning her bangs up.) She didn't have that much make up on, except for some eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow. Overall, she looked like she was going to a formal event, not the bride in a wedding. But Nella didn't want to look fancy, she wanted to be herself. After all, that's why Zack fell in love with her to begin with.

Twenty minutes later she was standing in the back of the church, and, frankly she was nervous as hell. She was shaking all over and kept saying to her mother, "Mom I'm going to mess it up." Her mom grabbed her by the shoulders and looked in in the eye. "Do you love him?" She asked, Nella nodded, "Yes. Obviously." Her mom smiled, "Then everything's going to go perfectly. Don't worry." She said, wiping a tear away from her eye. "God, you're so grown up.." She whispered.

The music started playing and her mom took Nella's arm. "You ready?" She asked and Nella nodded with a smile as they started walking through the doors and down the isle. That's when she saw Zack and she couldn't help but smile. This was the first time, in all the time she had known him, that she had ever seen Zack in a tux. And honestly? He looked fucking hot in it. Nella couldn't help but smile.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 6 Tumblr_m2jflx3HUx1r8bpcb

((fastforward bleh sjgsb))

My eyes burst open at 3 AM, and I moaned, rolling over. The baby was crying. Again. I dragged myself out of bed and to Alesana's room, going in and taking her out of her crib, cradling the tiny bundle. I sat down on a chair in the room, kissing her little forehead and shutting my eyes. "Come on, baby. Please let me sleep." Geez, it had been only a week of Alesana being home and she'd waken me up every night with her crying. Don't get me wrong, I loved her with every part of me, but damn. Her crying get old. I cradled her, and she fell back asleep quickly, and so did I. I fell asleep in that chair, rocking the baby. I didn't wake up until 6 AM, when she began crying again.

I stood up, my back stiff. I moaned, looking down at the baby and laughing. "Geez, you're a pain in the ass sometimes. But I love you." Cameron came in, leaning against the doorframe and chuckling at the sight of me in the chair.

"Did you spend the night in here?" He murmured, chuckling and pulling me into a hug. I nodded, moaning. He took the baby in his arms. "Babe, go have some fun today. Go do something fun, or see a friend. You deserve a break." He kissed my forehead, heading downstairs to feed Alesana.

I ran my fingers through my hair, sighing. All I really wanted to do was sleep, but I knew there was no way Cameron would let me stay home and sleep. He'd feel guilty. Since becoming a mother, a lot of people had left me as friends. I scrolled through my phone, stopping at the c's. Christian and I had been talking for the past few weeks; he'd let me stay at his house. Just to sleep for the day...he wouldn't mind.

I sent a quick text. "hey, i'm coming over right now bc i'm tired as hell....turns out babies are a lot of work. d: i'm just gonna come crash on your couch for a few hours, then i'll leave you alone." I hopped into my car and drove over.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum