RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Yoda c:

+2
ofmiceandbrynne
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and Yoda c:

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_maru33zNyG1r0pnim Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_maru3cmxno1r0pnim

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_maru3lmfDm1r0pnimMe and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_maru4htPjj1r0pnim

Seeing that message, the biggest smile spread itself across my face. "i love you too." I typed in, hitting send and leaning back in my chair. I shut my eyes, sighing softly and running my fingers through my hair. Maybe this time Nella and I were finally going to get it right. We'd gotten together and broken apart so many different times, but no matter what, we always ended up together again. But I just felt like...we were meant to be. Cheesy, I know. But still...if we weren't meant to be together, we really wouldn't have gotten back together after all of the stupid fights we'd had over nothing. Most of them had to do with me overreacting with something, but somehow, we always found eachother. It just seemed like no matter what, she'd always be mine. I honestly couldn't see her with anyone else, the same way I couldn't see myself with another.

Another message popped up on the screen. I bit my lip. While we'd just gotten together again, I didn't even know where we'd start off again after it being so long. I hesitated, my fingers hovering over the keys. But the answer was already clear; if I really wanted to fix our relationship, I'd have to start by confronting her and seeing her again. I know that would help...or at least I hoped it would. I typed in, "yeah, sure. c:" I ran upstairs, throwing on a clean shirt because I'd probably look really weird answering the door with a pair of skinnies but no shirt and messy hair. It was weird to me though because Storm said it was adorable when Christian did it, but when I did it, it was just gross and weird. Idk. Girl's logic is weird. So, I guess I'd just go with Storm's opinion because her's was the only one I had. Running back down the stairs, I sat on the couch and waited.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 pm

cool it down on the cussing. we're getting complaints about how much cussing there is. i know i'm not one to talk, i cuss a lot, but just try and keep it to a minimum? i don't care if you guys cuss, but try and cool it down a tad.

thanks.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_lxfnk0aJ891qi1n0u
Her eyes fluttered open and she looked hazily around. She'd fallen asleep at Zack's, like she used to. Thinking back to last night, Nella remembered a lot of kissing, a lot of laughing, them fighting over who loved who more for about an hour, and more kissing. God. Kissing Zack had to be the best thing in the whole world. She felt like she was floating on air. Being with him felt so right. Being with him felt like she was alive. He was like her other half. Peering behind her, she found Zack. God he was so cute when he was asleep. His arm was draped around her waist and he was cuddled up close against her. Honestly, Nella hadn't been more happier in her life. If she could, she'd stay in his arms forever and ever.

"Morning.." She whispered to him when he woke up. Nella laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "I missed that." She said, pausing for a moment. "I missed falling asleep in you arms. I just feel..safe." She said, looking up at him. "I love you." She said with a small smile. "And by the way, you look adorable when you're asleep. Have i ever told you that? Because you do."

"Hey." She said, sitting up and looking down at him, "Why don't we go out to breakfast....my treat. I could use some bacon right now." She said with a smile. "Didn't we meet in a diner? You were drinking mountain dew with bacon...and I thought you were so weird." Nella said, laughing at the memory. "But I remembered you were the only one who made me laugh all day."

omg this post was so bad I"m so sorry omg
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m7ezqdhlEp1rzhssdo1_500
storm~

I sat on my bed, listening to music and laying flat on my back on my bed. I started at the ceiling, sighing to myself. Geez, I was a hypocrite telling Zack he needed to get friends. I was the one who needed friends. Ever since Rage had moved, I'd been pretty lonely. Besides Christian, Nella, Pandora and the occasional bit of Zack, I was pretty lonely. I mean, it's not that I didn't like being alone -- I'd been pretty introverted my whole life. But eventually, being alone gets pretty boring. "I need to go do something." I murmured, heading for my closet and pulling out my black and white skinny jeans with a Pierce the Veil t-shirt. I slipped on my Toms and ran a brush through my hair, slipping my black beanie over it.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, looking through my contacts. Normally, I'd go straight for Rage. But it'd be kind of hard to meet up with someone halfway across the country. I smiled to myself suddenly, looking for the 'c's' and finding Christian. I tapped on his name, typing in, "do you wanna meet up at the park or something? i need to get out and do something hehe:3" Regardless of if he responded or not, I'd still be going. Some fresh air would be good for me. I went downstairs, sitting at the kitchen table and waiting for a response. If he doesn't respond in 20 minutes, I'll just go by myself, I decided.

((((gah my posts will get better after i get past this first one i promise))))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_mas4dcyvg31r0pnim

I opened my eyes, moaning and looking up to see Nella. I smiled, sitting up and propping my back against a pillow. I ran a hand through my hair, moaning at the thought of how long that would take to straighten ((zack you're literally the only guy that worries about his hair right when he wakes up worry about your gIRLFRIEND OK)). "Goodmorning my small cornflake." I said sleepily, stretching. I smiled at her, squeezing her and ruffling her hair. "I missed it too," I murmured. I kissed her head, putting my arms around her and rubbing her back.

"I love you more." I said, winking at her. I immediately laughed. "That sounds really adorable and yet really creepy at the same time. I don't know what I mean by that. But like..." I paused. "What if one morning you woke up and and there was this person laying on top of you and they said 'You're really cute when you sleep.' Like, if it was you I'd think it was sweet and I'd tell you I love you and stuff...but, what if it was someone random? Someone you'd never seen in your life?" I laughed. "You'd call the cops." I paused, biting my lip. "I don't even know why you put up with me sometimes." I chuckled once again.

"OKAY. Bacon would be nice." I said, getting up and almost making Nella fall on the floor. (((ZACK srsly once again maybe you should care about your girlfriend more than stuff like your hAIR AND BACON))) Shaddup woman you don't own me. Anyway. I looked down at her, and laughed. "Yeah, but you also thought I was hot." I laughed. "Come on, let's go~" I pulled on her hand, going out the door and getting in the car.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Destery-Moore-DesandNate-cassiluvsbrndon-26457601-500-333
"I'll see you later." Christian said, giving a wave to one of his co-workers. Ever since he was younger, Christian wanted to be a chef. He kind of felt like an artist when he was preparing meals. In all actuality, food was like art. Someone either loved it, or they hated it. Taking off his apron and his hair net(I mean okay it's kinda girly but he has long, glorious hair and he can't risk getting food in it((isn't that the other way around? You shouldn't get your hair in the food??)) shutup).

Taking his coat, he pushed his way out of the restaurant's doors. It was already three o'clock and he had nothing better to do. Maybe he'd stop by Storm's. Like she read his mind, his phone vibrated with a text. 'Storm.' He thought with a smile as he unlocked his phone and read the message. He texted back:

I'll be there in 10. I just got out of work. See you soon babe. ily xoxo.

God why was he so girly? He was lucky that even Storm liked him. Twirling his keys around his finger, he climbed into his ca and started it. "Time for some Sleeping With Sirens." He told himself, as he put in 'With eyes to hear and ears to see.'

Pulling out of the parking lot, he looked both ways, and drove out, singing along to 'If I'm James Dean then You're Audrey Hepburn.' "STAYYYYY FOR TONIGHT IF YOU WANT TOOOO. I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT mAH DREAmS ARE mADE of AS i"M DREAMing OF YOUR FACEEEEE" He was such a bad singer, deal.

Christian was drumming on his steering wheel as he waited at a red light. The only thing on his mind right now was Storm, making her smile. One day, he was going to marry her. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. She was his whole world right now.

Green light.

With his foot on the gas, he drove forward.
It all happened to fast.
The screech of tires, the chorus of the song playing just as the pick up crashed into him, and the crush of metal.
Then the sound of sirens and the sticky feeling of blood running down his forehead.
Where was he going?
Where was he?
God, did everything hurt.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m073n659kC1qb0x8mo1_500_thumb
Raising an eyebrow, Nella laughed. "So I'm a piece of cardboard cereal? I think I'd rather be a fruit loop...or maybe an Apple Jack. I really like Apple Jacks. Remember those commercials they used to have when that Jamaican cinnamon stick and that apple used to race to the bowl? I loved, loved, loved, loved those commercials. I don't know why. I just did. Don't judge me." She cuddled closer and gave him a small kiss and just laid there, smiling up at him.

"I love you mostest." She said, winking. "You know I'll win at this." She said, messing up his hair. Nella laughed. "ohmigawd Zack. You're the only guy I know that would think about that." She said, laughing. "If it were you, I don't know I have a feeling that I'd just laugh because you were just laying on top of me and just staring at me while I was sleeping. I don't know I'd just think it was funny." She said, giggling(oh god I hate that word shoot me.) "If it was someone random...depends on how cute they are..." She said, winking at him. "I'm just kidding." Nella kissed him, "It's because I love you..and your awkwardness."

"Bacon's always nice. I have no idea why I even asked if you wanted to go get bacon. It was obviously a yes." She said, laughing. "Suuuuuuuuue. Just keep telling yourself that Zacky-Boy. Maybe one day it'll come true."

Nella looked in the mirror in the car. You know the one you pull down to like keep the sun from blinding you? Yeah that one. "Ew. My hair looks so gross. ew don't look at me." She said, pulling it back into a pony tail. "Hey. Wiener, we should get chocolate chip pancakes too. ohmigod. My mom used to make those for me when I was younger everyday for my birthday. They're the best. And when you get them at the diner, they always put like a pound of whipped cream on it. It's so good omg. Let's get them plS"
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m6d8veFb4H1r9yb4i

After hearing back from Christian after about a minute, I got into my car and shut the door behind me. I was beyond excited to see Christian. I smiled like a crazy person as I started up the car, pushing down on the gas pedal and driving towards the park. It was a decent day for the middle of the fall; not too hot, not too cold. I opened the windows, driving towards the light and suddenly stopping. There had been an accident with some huge truck and a smaller car. Geez. Whoever had been in the smaller car must've been badly hurt, I thought to myself. The car had looked like it got caught in a tornado or something. The driver obviously wasn't paying attention.

But that's when I realized something. Suddenly, my face went ghostly pale.

That was Christian's car.

I swerved over to the side of the road, getting out of my car and ignoring the various 'beeps' and yells from behind me. I ran towards the crushed car, weaving in and out of cars, almost getting hit several times. I got to where the scene of the wreck was, and immediately broke down. In front of me was Christian's crushed body. He'd really gotten beaten up. Trying to get a hold of myself, I knelt down beside his injured body. "Christian." I said, breathing heavily. I brushed his dark hair out of his face, sobbing softly. I laid on his chest, hearing a faint heartbeat. It was faint but...that was all I needed. He still had a chance. I hadn't lost him yet. "Christian, please hang on for me. Please." My voice cracked as I called out to the driver of the truck. "Call 911!" The man pulled his cell phone out of his pocket immediately, and within minutes the ambulance showed up. They pulled out a stretcher and rolled him into the back of the ambulance. I went in the back and watched as they hooked him up to countless machines. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it. "Please be okay," I begged him, "Please be okay."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_mas2zk3wgt1r0pnim

I gasped, almost crashing into a tree. "YES. WE HAVE TO GET THOSE." I swerved back into the lane, ignoring the old lady next to me who had given me the finger. "Someone put crap in her cornflakes this morning." I mumbled, speeding ahead of her and cutting her off. She beeped, and I smiled. I was such a kid sometimes, but it was fun, so that worked for me.

We arrived at the small diner -- the same one we had met at. I opened the door and got out, and ran over to her side. She opened the door for herself, but I pouted and closed it in her face, and then opened it for her. Being my girlfriend for god knows how long, she kind of expected this from me. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her, going towards the door and opening it to her. I walked in after her, saying "Table for two" and being led towards a small table in the back corner of the restaurant by the waitress. She set down our menus, and I opened mine and shuffled through it.

The waitress came back after about five minutes and asked what we wanted. "I think we should get a huge platter of bacon. With chocolate chip pancakes, and more chocolate chip pancakes, with extra whipped cream and bacon. With a pitcher of Mountain Dew." I paused, going over it all in my head. "Yeah, that sounds about right." The waitress looked at me like I was crazy, but she nodded and walked for the kitchen.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m8r4f6IdTy1r17ikto1_400
God does my head hurt.
What the fuck is up with all this beeping?
Who's touching me?
Who's holding my hand?
What's going on?
Was I supposed to be somewhere?

His eyes flickered open, paramedics were hovering over him, patting his head with gauze, wrapping up one of his legs and one of his arms. What was going on? What happened? He looked to the side of him, there was a girl holding his hand. Furrowing his brow, he pulled his hand out of hers. He was confused. What happened? Who was she?

Christian didn't know what was going on and all of it just made his head hurt even worse. Once they got to the hospital, they pulled him out of the ambulance on a gurney. God, couldn't they give him some pain meds or something? His whole body felt as if someone beat the shit out of him.

As they rushed into the hospital, that same girl that was in the ambulance was still at his side. Who was she? This was getting kinda creepy. Did she do this to him? Was she stalking him or something? "What happened?" He asked one of the nurses. But they didn't hear him, they just kept shouting for people to get out of their way and she this was a code blue or something. Doctors were being paged and everyone was telling him it was going to be okay. Christian felt far from okay.

Looking up at the girl again, he asked, "Who are you?" He could tell that those words shocked her because her face immediately dropped and she got a little slower and then she stopped all together. What did he say?

Then before he could think anymore, his eyes started getting droopy and he heard people saying, "Get him prepped for surgery." Surgery? Was it really that bad?

God what went wrong?
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_mb5yxraGR31rhefs1o1_500
Nella looked around at the old diner and her mind went back to the day she first met Zack. She had walked in and there he was arguing with one of the waitresses that he needed another glass of mountain dew, and them claiming that they had run out. But Zack wouldn't take a no for an answer. He didn't care if they were out, he expected them to go all the way to the store just to give him his mountain dew. She remembered when she walked in and saw him for the first time and laughed. He saw her and his eyes lit up and she knew from that moment on that she wanted to be with him.

Nella looked over at Zack and pouted, "I'm so hungry. God I wish they could cook faster." She said, pointing to her stomach, "I'm like withering away. I'm gunna be 100 by the time they finish those pancakes." She whined. She only whined when she wanted something, or when she was hungry. Which was a lot but Zack still put up with her, maybe he was paying her back for putting up with his weirdness.

Before the waitress could even put the bacon down on the table, their hands were already on it. God did restaurants hate them. They probably thought they were so obnoxious or something. But that never stopped them from doing what they wanted to. Y.O.L.O

"ohmigod was that bacon good." Nella said, satisfied. "They always made the best bacon in the whole world."
As they left, Nella slipped her hand into Zack's and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Love ya."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m6d8nrKN8e1r9yb4i

I saw Chrsitian's eyes open, and my heart sped up. He was okay. "Christian!" I said, trying to stay calm for his sake more than my own. He pulled his hand out of mine, and I stared at him for a minute. What was going on? Did he think it was my fault? I hadn't done anything...had I? My mind raced with thoughts. "Christian." I said, chewing my lip. I put my hands in my lap, curling up my fingers and trying my hardest not to break down. It was terrible to see him like this. I could barely even function just watching him in this much pain.

After what seemed like hours, we got to the hospital. The EMTs loaded him out of the ambulance and rushed him into the ER, and I jumped out of the vehicle and followed the nurses and doctors who were running him through the corridors of the hospital. People stared at his crumbled body as we sped through the halls. He looked up at me, and my heart sped up, a mile a minute. What was he going to say? Was he going to be angry at me? Was he scared?

No. None of that. Well, maybe all of them, but I'd never know.

He asked me who I was.

I felt like every bone inside of my body broke. I wanted to cry. I stopped in the middle of the hall and stood there for what had to be 20 minutes before completely breaking down and sobbing. I sat in the middle of the floor, tears streaming down my face, just staying like that. He didn't even know who I was. He was going to die like this; confused, scared, not even knowing what happened. It was all my fault. I should've let him go home after work. He was probably tired.

After a while, a nurse came out and helped me up, walking me to the waiting room. She brought me a box of tissues and set them in my lap. "I know it's hard." She murmured sympathetically. I wanted to scream at her, "NO YOU DON'T!" But I barely felt the energy to even breathe right now. I was so torn up by those three words.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_mas1sbDGha1r0pnim

I don't even know how long it took us to eat that huge plate of bacon. Probably about thirty seconds. Either way, it was super good. Probably the best breakfast I'd had in a long time. Well, considering my breakfast for the last few days had been a glass of chocolate milk, yes, this was pretty good. Nothing against chocolate milk, though. Chocolate milk's cool, just not as cool as chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and Mountain Dew. That was probably the best breakfast in the world.

I payed the bill, refusing to let Nella pay. After she told me she wouldn't let me pay, I stood up and yelled, "I'M TRYING TO BE A GENTLEMAN HERE OKAY WOMAN." That pretty much shut her up. Well, she pretty much laughed for five minutes straight, but yeah, that counts as shutting her up. But yeah, if you didn't notice, I'm quite the gentlemenly figure myself. I mean, opening doors and paying breakfast bills for my lady? Yeah, I'm pretty much the classiest gentleman out there. Nella's pretty lucky to have a dude as polite as I am.

I smiled at her as we walked out. "I love you too. What should we do next? Should we go somewhere? Or should we go back to the house? You decide."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_lqkaanQCqF1qlv9p8
You never really know what you have until you lose it

In this case, Christian didn't even know what he had lost. All he knew was that he hurt all over and he knew he was supposed to be somewhere but he didn't know where. He was getting aggravated at himself for forgetting. He was mad at himself for getting into this mess to begin with.

He'd be asleep for a long time, and when he woke up, his arm was in a cast, his head had a gauze wrapped around it about ten times, and his leg was in a cast propped up on a pillow. IV's were strapped to his arms and that hideous beeping noise rang throughout the room. He was alive, but he didn't think it was worth all this pain.

"God, what happened?" He asked, to no one in particular. A nurse, who was changing one of his IV bags looked down at him with one of the saddest faces. Like 'oh god. I feel so bad for you.' Christian hated people like that. He hated when people felt bad for him. "You got into a car crash coming home from work. It was pretty bad. I'm surprised you weren't more banged up than you already are." She gave a small smile. "How are you feeling?" Christian rolled his eyes, "Everything fucking hurts I thought that was kind of obvious. I mean look at me." The nurse sighed and finished hooking up one of the IV bags, "This'll help with the pain hopefully. You suffered a head trauma and your expected to have memory loss. We're not sure to what extent, but we don't know if you'll fully regain all of your memories." Christian just blinked at her, he had no idea what to say.

After a while, the nurse left to go check on another patient. halleluiah, he wanted some alone time. To just absorb all the news he was getting. Then, when he was just nodding off to sleep again, that girl walked in again. She looked kind of...sad. "Hey. Uh...who are you? You're just following me around. Every time I wake up, you're there. Are you like stalking me or something?" He blinked and sat up a little, wincing at the pain in his arm and his leg."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Nutella

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m9flvlFRt51r392pa
All throughout breakfast, all Nella could do was laugh. And she knew Zack was doing it on purpose, just to get mountain dew to come out of her nose. He was such a loser, but she loved him. He was her loser. xoxo.

Nella thought it was cute how he was being gentlemenly today. Sure, he was when they went out before, and she always thought it was super cute, but it was just different this time. Nella knew he was doing it because he didn't want to lose her this time. The funny thing was, he wasn't going to lose her. Nella wanted to be with him. She knew that from the day she first saw him that they were going to be together forever, or at least a super, duper long time. She just thought it was cute that he was really trying to keep her around. No one had that affect on her before; making her feel like she was actually wanted. She liked that feeling.

"Let's go to the arcade." She said out of the blue, looking up at him, "Or the beach. I don't care. I don't wanna go home yet. I wanna do something fun." She said, smiling. "And I bet I can totally kick your ass in ski ball." She said, smirking. Nella honestly didn't know if Zack was just really bad at video games, or that he let her win all the time. Whenever they played mario kart or rock band at Zack's house, she always beat him so bad that he cried for a straight hour...maybe he was just bad.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m2mygb1tru1r8bpcb

After about an hour, a nurse came in and saw me. "I'd assume you're here for Christian?" I nodded, looking up at her hopefully. She smiled at me. "The good news is, he made it through the surgery and as of now, he is in surprisingly well condition. The bad news, though, is that he suffered head trauma and may have a minor case of amnesia." I blinked. "But, if you'd like to visit him, his room is down the hall and to the right." That's all I needed to hear. I put the box of tissues down and bolted down the hall, getting to his room and slowing down. I paused for a moment, taking a deep breath, and pushing the door open. I bit my lip. You can do this, I told myself.

You can't do this, my mind screamed at me as I entered the room. He looked terrible. There were so many machines hooked up to him, and he looked so upset and scared. I closed the door behind me, and looked at him. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. I headed for the bed and sat on a chair next to him. "You don't remember me?" I chewed my lip, salty tears threatening to spill again. I held them back. "Not even a little bit?" After getting a blank response, I put my head in my hands.

I brought my face back up, not even knowing if I could bear to look at him like this anymore. "I'm Storm...I'm your girlfriend." I said, my voice cracking. "I promise I'm going to make it better. I don't want you to hurt like this." Sobs took over my body. I sat there, crying quietly and shaking. This was all my fault. He'd never remember me, he'd be in pain like this for days, and it was all my fault. "Do you remember where you were going?" I asked, wiping a tear from my cheek with my thumb. "You were coming to meet me at the park. You were coming home from work. Please, Christian, tell me you remember." My eyes were glassy as I stared at him. I needed him to just remember something, anything.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Christian

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m2185i43gP1r0qd3vo1_500
This was getting crazier by the minute. He didn't have a girlfriend. He had many girlfriends. He practically hooked up with a new girl every day. Work? Christian hadn't worked a day in his life. Probably under the table money, but not a legit, solid job. That was out of the question. He hadn't even gone to college, and he'd dropped out of high school senior year. Even if he wanted a job, no one would take him with that kind of background.

"Look, you're hot. But I don't know you. I don't have a girlfriend. I probably hooked up with you one night, but that was that. I'm not looking for a serious relationship right now." He fiddled with his fingers and ran his hand through his hair. Oops, bad idea. "Shit..that hurt." He murmured. Then she started crying. Great, the tears. How many times had he dealt with this? He couldn't help it if he was ~irresistible.~ This girl was just to sensitive.

"Babe. I'm sorry, but I don't know you or remember you. Besides, you can do so much better than me. I only want one thing, and one thing only. You want a serious relationship and honestly? I can't give that to you. I can't just stay with one girl. It gets boring after a while, ya know? Don't you get that feeling with a guy? It just gets boring. To the point where you know everything about them and nothing's a secret anymore and there's just no more excitement. It's time to move on because I'm not just gunna stop because one pretty girl wants to try to convince me that I decided to be her boyfriend. I'm sorry." Christian bit his lip and leaned over to give her a small kiss on the lips, "For the road. Bye babe." He said, leaning back and folding his arms behind his head.

After a couple minutes, he opened his eyes and she was still there. "I don't believe in all this amnesia shit. Ok? I am who I was before the accident and that's that. Now can you please leave? Honestly, it's getting kinda creepy and obsessive..." He said, blinking at her.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_mas3g8z4gO1r0pnim

"Let's go to the beach." I said, smiling. We headed for the car and got in, starting up the engine and beginning the drive. We joked about things like the waitresses's reaction when we ordered that much bacon, or her yelp of joy when we got up and left. Which was kind of offensive, and I wanted to slap her just a little bit, but I didn't because I wanted to uphold my gentlemanliness. It was so good to have her back. Without her, I just wasn't myself...at all. I didn't want to do anything, and I slept a lot; which, if you know me, is not me at all. I really didn't want to do anything. Now that I had her by my side, I felt like I was on top of the world; like I could do anything. I wanted to do anything, everything; as long as she was right by my side.

Once we got to the beach, I opened my door and threw my shoes in the trunk. I climbed over the barrier, grabbing her hand and felt the warm sand sink around my felt. I smiled, grabbing her hand. "Let's go." We ran towards the water, kicking sand into people's faces and occasionally getting a 'hey, watch it!' or a 'GET OUTTA HERE YOU STUPID KIDS DERGAFLERGASHMERG.' But we didn't care. We were just two kids in love.

Once we got closer to the water, I took off my shirt. "Come on, let's get in the water!" She looked a bit hesitant, but she pulled her shirt off. My lips parted when I saw what she'd been hiding under her sleeves. I went closer to her. "Nella...what happened?" Whatever had happened to her, it must've been pretty bad. I guess she'd covered it because she didn't want me to see what had happened; she didn't want me to worry. But still...I was even more worried than I would've been if she had told me beforehand.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_lqrgn0oFCX1qc4290
Nella bit her lip and put her hands behind her back. She gave him a smile, "Zack it's nothing. I promise. Cat scratches. Did I tell you I got a new cat? My mom got lonely since my dad went on a business trip to new york so she got us a new kitten. I named it Mittens because I'm a loser." She smiled, "You gotta come over and see her sometime." She smiled, but Zack didn't look like he was buying it. "Zack really, I'm fine.." She said, backing up out of the water and slipping her shirt on. He hated the way he was looking at her. He looked disappointed in her and she felt so small, she felt disgusted with herself. Why did she suggest that they come to the beach. They should have just gone home and played video games like the always did or something. Why did she have to want to go to the beach?

She pulled her hair into a pony tail and looked up at him, "I should...uh. It's getting late. I should get home. My mom will be worried or something like that. She gets lonely you know." Nella pulled on her shoes, not looking Zack in the eye ever since he saw. She couldn't look him in the eye. "I"ll text you later...Okay?" She said, tying her shoe. Standing up, she started walking back.

Why did she have to self harm? Why couldn't she stick to smoking or drinking. Self harm. That was something Zack would notice. And he had noticed. Nella ran her hands through her hair. She didn't even know how to explain it. She knew he was disappointed in her. She hated that. She was still Nella. It wasn't like she changed. She was just going through a tough time right now.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_md7isml0CS1rjpru9o1_500

I gritted my teeth. He was being that cocky, arrogant guy he had been the day I'd met him for the first time. That guy I promised myself I would never date, despite how hot he was, or despite the temptation that surrounded me. But I'd given in to that, and I'd fallen so madly in love with him...and now, it'd all been taken from me...in the blink of an eye. I blinked. He was right, though. He couldn't remember anything; how was I to make him believe I was his girlfriend? That we'd spent every day together, and we were everything to each other. There was no way I could make him remember, and being who he was...there was no way he would ever just work with me. No way.

"This isn't who you are." When he tried to protest, I interrupted him. "Just shut your mouth for a minute and listen to me, okay?! I'm Storm Marie Dickinson, and I love you. You love me too, don't you remember?" My voice cracked. "Don't you remember all those times we spent the night at my house? Or what about the time when you did my hair? Or when you got me a shirt with Gir on it for our anniversary? We met through your sister, Nella, and my brother, Zack, dating. Do you remember that? I thought you were so annoying and I told myself I'd never be with you. But we ended up falling in love. Slowly, at first. We spent the days at my house, making out on the couch. And then...I don't even know what happened after that. But we were totally inseperable. Please, Christian. I would never make this up. Without you, I'd be dead."

I shook my head. "You know what? Fuck this. You're never going to believe anything I tell you, no matter how hard I try. You're never going to wake up from this. Just stay in whatever world you're stuck in right now. I don't even care anymore." I got up from the chair, tears stinging my eyes. I walked towards the door, shutting it behind me.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_mas3dhHRua1r0pnim

I watched her leave. No, that wasn't just nothing...I knew it wasn't. That couldn't have been described as nothing. It was anything but that. The way she had just so quickly grabbed all her stuff and ran away...it was just so obvious. She'd been self-harming. I put my head in my hands and stood there. She'd been self-harming, and it had been all my fault. I'd put her through so much pain from leaving her. I didn't even realize what my selfish actions had done. I'd been so selfish and arrogant. Egoistic. I'd thought about myself, causing her to do something that I'd never want her to do. And I was the cause? That made me feel even worse. To know that I was the cause for scars on somebody else's skin, much less my own girlfriend's. I just couldn't even bear to think about it.

That's when I knew what I had to do. I ran to my car, and hopped in, speeding all the way to Nella's house. I ran up to the door and walked straight in, slightly surprised that Nella's mom hadn't locked the door. If Nella had come home upset, she probably would automatically assume that I was the cause. Nella's parents had never liked me much anyway. Regardless, I ran straight into the house, and up the stairs to Nella's room. It was locked, just as I guessed it would be. I wouldn't give up because of that, though.

"Nella, open the door. I'm not mad...I just..." I put my head in my hands. "Nella, please open the door." There was no promise that she would, but I just hoped that she would trust me just this once.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m1k6yc2sHl1qchiioo1_500
Nella had gone home, ran up to her bedroom and locked the door. She'd gone to her dresser and uncovered the razor she hid under a shirt or too. Whenever she felt alone, disgusted in herself to the point she couldn't even stand being her, she'd resorted to this. She resorted to inflicting herself with physical harm because for once in her life, she felt like she could control something. Zack was the only one who knew. Aaron didn't even know, and they had been close for quite some time too.

Sitting on the bathroom floor, she took a deep breath, a tear running down her cheek. She was disgusting. Nella dragged it across her skin, a dotted red line seeped out of the wound. She dragged it again, and again. She was so disgusted in herself. How did Zack love her? How did Aaron even fall for her? She didn't know what to do anymore.

Five minutes later, she was on her bed, just staring at the wall. Her wrist was red, the fresh scars puffy and blood still coming out here and there. How could she had been that careless. Zack would have never found out if she didn't suggest the go to the beach. Well, he probably would have, but not this quickly. She didn't even know what to tell him. Why she'd done it. How long. She didn't know what to say. "What did I do?" She groaned, putting her head in her hands and rocking back and forth. She wasn't mad that he saw them, she was mad that she had let him.

There was a knock on her door, and she froze. Then she heard Zack's voice. "Zack I told you I'm fine." She called out to him. She couldn't get up. What would he even say to her that she hadn't already heard. That it would get better? She didn't believe that. She never did.

Eventually, Nella went to unlock the door. "It's open.." She said quietly.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_mas4j67egZ1r0pnim

I pushed open the door gently, walking in. Seeing her made me want to break down. "Nella..." I ran over to her bed and sat on the edge of it, grabbing her wrist. "...why?" I ran to the bathroom, grabbing the roll of toilet paper, and pressed it against the fresh cuts, trying not to cry. Because I was a man. And men don't cry. I pressed it against her wrist until it had stopped bleeding, and held the bloody piece of toilet paper up to her. "You did this to yourself." I said, shaking my head, not disappointed nor mad. Just...I don't even know the word for what I was feeling. I put the piece of toilet paper on my lap, taking her wrist and kissing each one of the cuts. "Please don't do this. There are so many other ways to cope." I told her. "I promise. I'm here for you no matter what."

(((OKAY MY MOM'S FRIEND'S KIDS WILL SERIOUSLY NOT SHUT UP AND MY HEAD HURTS SO BAD AND THEY'RE SCREAMING AND RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE OH MY GOD I;M SO SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT I;M ABOUT TO TEAR MY HAIR OUT AH PMG JDFDISS)))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_m2jh0wWEuE1r8bpcb

The phone rang, waking me up immediately. I grabbed it, my vision blurred. Unrecognized number...huh. Regardless, I picked up. "Hello?" I said groggily.
"Hello, is this Ms. Dickinson?" A perky woman chirped.
"Yeah...why?" I asked, sitting up in bed and rubbing my head. I'd never heard this voice in my life.
"Well, we're ready to discharge Christian and you were the only person who we had down since you were initially the one who admitted him and did all of the paperwork. He's looking a lot better physically, but his mental state isn't too good as of now."
"Okay...will he be ready to be discharged in around an hour?" I asked.
"Yes, no problem! Just wait outside the ER entrance and we'll just have you do all of his paperwork and he'll be ready to go home!"
"Sounds good." I said, hanging up.

I groaned, getting out of bed. He'd be the same difficult person he had the day he'd been in the crash, I knew it. And I had no other choice but to bring him back to my house, because there's no way in hell he'd survive in his apartment on his own. At least not yet. I just had to get him to recover some of his memory...just some. I slipped on a pair of gray skinny jeans and my favorite Glamour Kills hoodie. I put on my black Toms and went downstairs, making the drive to the hospital, thinking to myself the whole way.

Once I got there, I waited, outside where the annoying nurse told me to. After about a half an hour, a woman came out with Christian in a wheelchair. He looked exasperated to see me again. I got out of the car and opened the passenger door, the nurse helping him into the seat. He sat there silently as I filled out and signed all of the paperwork. Once I finished, I sat down and started the car. "Feeling any better?" I said quietly.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 3 Tumblr_lz7oclax9i1r5x6zn
She couldn't stop crying. She couldn't look at Zack. She couldn't look up at him. Nella knew he was disappointed and she couldn't bear looking at him and seeing those same eyes that she saw at the beach. Why did she open the door? She wasn't ready for this. "I don't know." She chocked out. Nella wiped her tears with her free hand.

"I know I did this to myself." She said, crying more just because of the fact she was disappointed in herself for letting it get this bad. Thinking this was the way to solve things. Even if it was just to make her feel better for a couple of seconds. Nella looked up at Zack, "I tried to stop. I couldn't. Aaron got tired of me and I lost you. And I don't know. I felt so bad about myself. Like no one wanted me. Like i was a useless piece of shit. I didn't know what to do and I didn't know who to talk to. I just didn't know what to do." Nella wiped the tears from her face again. "And my dads not on a business trip. He fucking cheated on my mom. He left us a month ago and I just lost it. I couldn't take it anymore, Zack. My own dad didn't want me anymore." Nella ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry." She said, putting her head in her hands. "I'm sorry."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum