RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Yoda c:

+2
ofmiceandbrynne
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Yoda c:  Empty Me and Yoda c:

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 27, 2012 11:41 am

c: Bacon time.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Me and Yoda c:  Empty Le done

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 27, 2012 11:54 am

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_lntttr9SeR1qcc32mo1_500_large
Nella looked around. Since it had been so hot this week, everyone was out and about. It was too hot to just sit at home and do nothing. Nella had on blue ripped shorts and a grey wife beater on, anything else would have made her sweat. Her ice cream started to melt, some of it dripping onto her fingers. "Shit." She pouted, switching hands and licking off the sweet trail of melted cream. "Excuse me." She asked a waiter at an outside cafe. "Can I have a napkin?" She bit her lip and reached out to it as he handed it to her. "Thank you." Nella said, flashing him a quick smile as she wiped up her hands.

It started getting cooler as the day went on, but it was still a bit humid. Nella's hair was sticking to her cheeks and occasionally she'd get blown with a sweet smelling sea breeze that cooled her off. She loved living near the ocean. Sometimes at night she'd just come down and sit in the sand watching the water. The way the moon reflected off the dark waves was so pretty. Even more so Nella loved coming to the beach with Zack. He always made it fun. They always made sandcastles and found crabs and starfish. One time, Nella even tried teaching Zack to surf. He fell off his board so many times. She laughed so hard. Nella smiled at the memory and laid down in the sand staring up at the darkening sky. Still, she could see the white puffy clouds. When she was a little kid, her and her older brother Christian would lay outside in the yard and see if they could find things in the clouds.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she went to her contacts and scrolled down to 'Z.' "Hey Zack." Nella said, biting her lip as she called him. "Come find me I'm at the beach." And she hung up. There were fireworks tonight and there was no one else she'd rather watch them with. Nella folded her arms behind he head and smiled to herself. Tonight was going to be a good night.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Me and Yoda c:  Empty Re: Me and Yoda c:

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun May 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m4ndpkHqQM1qdq8r5o1_400

Zack sat at the kitchen table, moaning. "IT'S SO HOT." I moaned louder, glancing over to Storm. I still hadn't gotten her attention. I put my head down on the table, letting the cool tile durface satisfy me. It didn't last long, though. The hot, sticky feeling almost immediately returned. Ugh. "Heatwaves suck!" I yelled. I pulled my fingers through my knotty, sweaty hair. I flipped it to the side and out of my face. I went upstairs and changed into something cooler: a pair of black shorts that stopped at the knees, and a red "VANS" shirt. I threw a beanie over my sweaty hair, but I still felt terrible. And, to top it all off, I had a TERRIBLE headache.

"I'm going to the pool," Storm said after a while, coming downstairs. Her dark hair was tied up into a ponytail, and she wore a tiny, red bikini. I didn't even ask if I could go. She was probably going with friends, or, even worse, her boyfriend. Yeah, I think I'll uninvite myself. Even though I wasn't invited to begin with. LET ME HAVE MY DREAMS OK. I watched her leave. I could almost feel all the hot air hit me in a wave as she opened the door. "Call me if you need anything." she called as she went outside. But I knew what that meant: bother me and you die.

Towards the end of the terrible day, I heard his phone start ringing to IDGAF by Breathe Carolina. It's kind of hilarious when it went off in public because people always stare when they hear the cuss word. They would shield their children's ears. Ibjust giggle and crank it up higher. I moaned, getting up from my chair and looking for my phone. By the time I found it, it had stopped ringing. I picked it up and cursed under my breath for missing it. Nella.

I listened to the voicemail and my lips curled into a smile. Inran outside and hopped into my car, speeding over to the beach. After struggling to find a parking spot, I finally found one. I shoved a few coins into the meter and ran to the beach. After searching for a long time, I found Nella. I smirked, getting a plan.

I creeped up behind her. I grabbed her shoulders, practically pouncing on her. "MEOW!" I said loudly.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Nella screamed when Zack grabbed her shoulders. She didn't know it was him at first. Looking up, she saw his smiling face and started laughing. "Asshole." She muttered, giving him a playful push into the sand beside her. People looked over at them, but Nella just stuck her tongue out. "What took you so long?" She asked, tying her hair up into a quick messy bun and crossing her legs looking at Zack. "You left me here alone with people." She shuddered. "They're no fun :c I tried going up to a kid to help him make a sand castle and his mom freaked out and took him away...I just wanted to have fun." She pouted and pushed her bangs out of her face. "She acted like I was gunna rape her kid -___-" Nella shook her head and laughed a little.

Leaning back on the heels of her hands she looked up into the sky. The stars were coming out, that meant that the fireworks were going to start soon. Nella remembered when she was younger her parents would always bring her down to the beach for the forth of July to watch them. She always loved the colors and she remembered that when this one firework went up, it came down looking like Cinderella's ball gown. That one was her favorite. "Hey Zack. One day, I'm gunna be a princess and live in this big castle and you can be my prince. Ok? Ok."

When the booms started erupting across the beach, Nella laid down on her back and stared up the sky. The fireworks reflected in her eyes as she watched.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun May 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m4naxbUNko1qdq8r5o1_400

"...but you love me anyway." I said, winking at her. I fell into the sand, courtesy of Nella, and frowned at her. "MEANIE!" I yelled, causing some people to either obviously avoid us or just stare. I got up, laughing and wiping the sand off of me. By now, Nella and I were pros at ignoring people when they stared. It didn't matter anymore because we were both just natrally weird. But we were okay with that. Because when you truly love somebody, you'll have the strength to ignore what other people think. c:

"Yeah, That's what happens when you try to be SOCIAL." I said, nodding. "Think of it this way: everyone else is an apple. Boring. Crunchy. Sometimes, tbey have worms inside of them." I said, frowning... "But we're bananas. Chewy, yet strong, yellow and plain AWESOME. We're just too cool to interfere or interact with these lowlife APPLES." I nodded. "Don't worry about those apples and their appleness."

I looked down, closer to the water, where a few people were setting up a box of Phantom Fireworks and getting ready. People were anxiously taking their spots in the sand. Seeing the box reminded me of a time when I tried to get a box of fireworks, but the cashier wouldn't let me. "We don't sell to MINORS," she had said, refusing to take my money, "it could be dangerous." I pouted, persisting that I WASN'T a minor; I could even prove it. When she asked how, I drew a blank. Guess who went home with no fireworks and a disappointed date? =___= Suddenly, I was called back to reality by Nella. I smiled and nodded. "That'll be awesome."

Soon, the fireworks started. Boom! Orange erupted across the sky. Boom! Boom! Yellows and purples and greens and blues. Boom! I smiled to myself, watching the explosions and feeling the cool night air across my face. I looked over at Nella, who was fascinated. I reached over for her hand, knoting her fingers into mine.<3
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Nella rolled her eyes. "I guess I have to love you. Who else would?" She winked and kissed his cheek. "I'm just joking." She said, laughing at the face he made. "I love you<3" Nella laughed. As you got older, insults just went back to what they used to be when you were seven. It's like as you got older, the younger you got. If that made any sense. "Yeah. Well you're a buttface." She said, sticking her tongue out at him and laughing. Nella didn't mind being weird. It was just the way she was and always had been. Even more so after she met Zack. That was the fun part though. <3

"Well I just wanted to make a friend :C IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR." Nella said, frowning. "People these days just don't understand -__-" She said, shaking her head. "But that's why I have you." She said, smiling, then she stated laughing. "OMFG. We're bananas XDDD Wait if we're banana's does that mean that monkey's eat us?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

Nella smiled and pulled her knees up to her chest, laying her chin on top of them. It was getting a little cold, but that was refreshing. It was better than it was earlier today. She still felt a little sticky but that didn't matter. Nella looked over at Zack and smiled. "When we get married one day can we have fireworks at our wedding? Like dem fancy ones. That'd be cool." Nella looked back up at the stars. Soon the sky would be filled with explosions of coloring. Kicking off her shoes, she curled her toes into the chilled sand. "I know." She said, looking back over at him. "But I don't wanna be one of those princesses that are fancy all the time. I wanna have fun."

"Wow." Nella smiled. "I love fireworks.." She said, smiling and moving closer to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Love you." She said, kissing his cheek and giving his hand a slight squeeze. <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun May 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m4cfebr4Ov1ruyh6uo1_400

I nodded, looking over at Nella. “They’re really pretty.” Nella and I just lied there together for a long time, watching the colorful explosions and holding hands in the sand. It was the most fun I’d had in a long time. If I tried to describe it to someone else, they’d probably find it boring or they just wouldn’t get it. But with Nella, anything was amazing. If I had been doing this with anybody else, I would’ve lost interest. Not with Nella. I would do anything as long as she was with me. <3 c:

We watched the fireworks together. My favorite ones were the blue ones, because they seemed to stand out the most. I loved watching the shapes and colors of the fireworks erupt in the sky while next to the person I’d do anything for. A few different times, our eyes met eachother and we would exchange a whisper or two and then go back to watching the fireworks.

Once the fireworks ended, people got up. Some headed towards the water while others headed for the parking meters and their cars. It was pretty late. Checking my phone, I realized that my meter would be running out in a few minutes. I looked over at Nella. We were both really tired and the night was getting the best of us. I squeezed her hand, “Hey, wanna have a sleepover? We can have movies, and popcorn, and… a lot of fun stuff.” I said. I remembered that Storm wouldn’t be home tonight; she was going to some concert with Rage and some other girl I didn’t know. So she couldn’t bother us. “Storm won’t be home.” I added.

sorry this one's kinda short:c
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Nella looked over at Zack. "Okay. c:" She said. "Can you carry me though..I don't wanna walk." She said, holding her arms out so he could pick her up. "Please? I'll love you forever and ever if you do." Nella smiled when he did and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. She could sleep in his arms forever. "You smell like peanut butter and bacon." Nella laughed and looked up at him. "Nice combination?" She said, or asked, or whatever you wanna call it I donno' OK :C DONT JUDGE ME.

lecarridetozack'shouseinserthere.wut.

Nella ran into Zack's house. It was like she was home again she spent so much time at Zack's house. It was like she practically lived here. "Zack-o-mon can I take a shower before we watch I movie? :C I smell like poop." She said, letting her hair down. Her natural curls were starting to flip out here and there.

:c It'll be better next post promise
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun May 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m34kjw1nx21qeow0y

At first, I didnt want to carry Nella, but I eventually agreed to it. I picked her up and held her close to me, rubbing her little back. c: I listened to her talk as I dodged through people. One guy almost bumped into me and tried to pick a fight (even though it was his fault), but I shrugged it off because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Nella, even though I knew she probably eouldn't care. The guy tried to follow me, perhaps in trying to get revenge, but after going a little but faster, we found my car and lost him.

We dodged through traffic in getting back to the house. I had no idea why there was so much traffic tonight. Then again, we lived in a busy little section of town, so I wasn't really surprised. Nella and I chatted over the sound of the radio and blaring horns, which helped me keep calm. Usually, I would've lost it, but with Nella, I didn't.

When we got back to the house, I pushed the unlocked door open. Probably wasnmt the safest thing that it was always unlocked, but Storm and I could really care less. I jumped onto
the couch and grabbed the remote, searching through movies on-demand. After searching for a few minutes without success, I got up and went for the cabinets. Insearched through, humming to myself, and finally finding popcorn. I got it out, popping the bag open ad throwing it into the microwave. I punched in the appropriate time limit and let it pop.

I looked over to Nella and nodded. "Yeah, but use the downstairs bathroom," I said, motioning to the door to my left, "Storm and her friends were getting ready in the upstairs bathroom. It's probably a mess." I rolled my eyes.

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Nella nodded and quickly ran up to Zack's room and grabbed one of his shirts. What. She always wore his shirts. Zack didn't mind either the only thing he cared about was his invader zim sweatshirt that she took a while back and didn't give it back. From time to time she teased him with it. Nella loved messing with Zack and Zack loved messing with Nella, it's just the way things went.

Hopping down to the stairs, she walked to the bathroom and shut the door, pulling off her sweaty clothes and turning on the shower. Even when it was hot, Nella liked taking warm showers. She just couldn't take one with cold water because after awhile she'd start shivering. Weird. Humming to herself, she scrubbed her head with the shampoo and conditioner until she was all clean.

She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a pikachu towel around her to dry off before she got dressed again. Throwing her hair up into a quick ponytail, she ran out of the bathroom and jumped onto the couch next to Zack. "What we gunna watch?" She asked, popping a piece of popcorn into her mouth as she looked up at him. Her hand found his and she entwined their fingers, moving closer to him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun May 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m34j8frBml1qeow0y
zack

While I waited for Nella, I sat on the couch by myself, scrolling through all the movies. There were so many, I didn't even know what I wanted to watch. It might've been easy for someone else to choose, but I just always have a hard time choosing. With everything. People get really upset with me when they ask me what I want and I say, "It doesn't matter." When most people say that, it means they do want something in particular, but they're too nervous to ask. When I say it, I really mean it. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. Does that mean the same thing? Oh well, I've done enough thinking for one day. xP

Choosing to give up on movies and just let Nella decide, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and got on Facebook. I groaned. Well, it looked like Storm was having fun. Rage had posted a video of her dizzily walking around and having no idea where she was going at all. What, did they think it was funny or something? Before she knew it, she'd be bumping into walls and she'd actually get HURT. They'd feel bad then. I rolled my eyes, trying to text Storm, but she didn't respond. Oh, well. She'd be back in the morning and she'd be fine then, I guess. She always was. What was there to worry about?

Once Nella came back into the room, I propped my legs onto the table and looked over at her. "I don't know, I was hoping you'd know what to watch." I sighed. Nella was the only one who didn't get annoyed when I refused to choose something. Well, most of the time atleast.xD I put my arm around her and sighed.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Nella rolled her eyes at him. "Fine." She said, smiling at him. It was always her who ended up choosing the movie. Zack was like that for a lot of things. He just couldn't pick. Especially when they went out to eat and the restaurant had no bacon. Eventually, Nella gave up and only brought him out for breakfast or diners that stayed open late just so he could get his bacon c: He was difficult but ya know she loved the guy. Nella would do anything for him, no matter how stupid it sounded she'd do it as long as she had Zack by her side she'd be fine c:

After picking a movie, Nella snuggled up next to Zack and leaned her head on his shoulder. She sighed, perfectly content with the moment. The previews started, they were her favorite part. Nella loved seeing what movies were coming out, even with old movies, she loved seeing the previews for the movies she couldn't wait to see when she was younger. If that made any sense xP You know what I mean. Hopefully.

Looking up at Zack, she kissed his cheek. "Love you." She said, giving him a small smile and a little giggle.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m34i60FZCq1qeow0y
zack.

After the movie had finished, I had fallen asleep 3 times. Nella had bad taste in choosing movies, but I was pretty sure she didn't notice when I drifted off. xD By the time we had finished, it was almost midnight, so you couldn't really blame me. As the credits came up, I looked over at Nella. I grabbed the remote, taking my feet off the coffee table and switched from the setting "DVD" to "DBS." Spongebob popped up on the TV, and I smiled. Spongebob was our favorite show. I turned to Nella and slowly got up. "Hey, I'll be right back. I'm going to get some blankets so we can just sleep down here." Every time we slept upstairs, Nella stole my bed and usually made me sleep on the floor.>:c Yeah, I wasn't going to let that happen again.

I slowly went up the stairs, one by one, until I reached my messy room. I pushed open the door and waded in through all of the stuff thrown all over the floor. If someone came into here without knowing any better, they probably would think it was Storm's room, with all of the stuff. Not that I like any of the stuff she likes. Ew. No. Just... no.

I went into my cramped closet, getting out my ZIM blanket along with a few other comforters. I also grabbed a few pillows, struggling to carry them all at the same time. Finally, I grabbed a hold of them. I went down the stairs quickly (WITHOUT tripping, I should say(; ) and jumped onto the couch. "I GOTZ BLANKETZZZZZZZZZZ" I yelled.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm

HEYITSYODA.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Alternative-gif-girl-guitar-laugh-Favim.com-367628
I decided to change Nella to Lights c:
Nella smiled as spongebob popped up on the TV. Zack used to come over early in the morning on the weekends just to watch them with her and whenever she slept over they left an alarm clock on just so they'd wake up early enough to see it. You know how couples had a song they call their song? Well this was Nella and Zack's TV show and it always would be(: "Hey Zack...when you're grumpy...you remind me of squidward." She said, poking his nose. "I'm just waiting for you to grow some tentacles and a bigger nose so you guys can be twinsies." Nella laughed, jokingly.

Putting the empty popcorn bowl on the table, Nella stretched and yawned looking around the room. Slowly getting up, she made her way to the kitchen to fill two glasses with some mountain dew. Nella loved mixing sodas together. Her and Christian did it all the time after they saw it on Drake and Josh. It just tasted better that way. They should really make a new soda that was mixed together like that. It would be amazing:D Nella took two glasses out from the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of mountain dew out of the fridge. As she poured it into the glasses, she spilled some because she was so tired :c

Nella put the glasses on the coffee table in the living room and sat down, about to close her eyes when Zack jumped on the couch. "You buttface :c YUSOLOUD." She said, pushing him onto a pillow. Nella laid down on his chest and pulled the blanket over them. "I'm tired." She murmured, burying her face in his shirt. Nella wrapped her arms around him and snuggled next to him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue May 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m34hw24BGJ1qeow0y
zack.

I put my arms around Nella and kissed her head. "METOO." I said, still in a loud mood. I held her close to me (she smelled like soap, omg it was amazing) as we slowly fell asleep together. I dreamed about us being in Spongebob. c: Nella was Sandy except she wasn't because she was like a squirrel in a spacesuit with Nella's face. Ohwell, close enough I guess. And I was Spongebob, except not really because I was a sponge with my face superglued on. It was still pretty nifty, though. .-.

--

I woke up first, naturally. I always did. Gently slipping Nella out of my arms, I headed into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet, but Storm popped out and screamed and then I screamed and then she screamed and then I screamed and it was just a whole mess of screaming._. She glared at me. I closed the door quickly, deciding to look for bacon somewhere else. Particularly somewhere where my sister wasn't sleeping. For whatever reason._.

I looked in the refrigerator where I found a stash of bacon in the back. I grabbed it and took out the pan, and started frying it up so Nella and I could have a delicious breakfast. Even though I can't cook anything, I can cook bacon. And I am a pretty good bacon chef, if I do say so myself. I'm such a man, cooking breakfast for my ladeh. Most guys probably don't even do that but I do, so that's pretty much my advantage over the whole male population.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m3m8fvqrgk1ro9k0y
Nella woke up, her hair sticking out here and there and everywhere. Every now and then Nella worried about how she looked, but then she remembered Zack didn't care. He'd still love her. Nella yawned stretched, her nose twitched as a smell reached her nose. A smelly smell, the kind of smell that smells..smelly. It was bacon. Her eyes popped right open and she started to run towards the kitchen. "ZACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ARE YOU'S MAKING BACON?" She yelled, jumping onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Oh my jesus I love you." Nella kissed his cheek and smiled, snuggling her head against his neck. "I wish we could live in bacon world....and we could skip through the fields of bacon." Nella smirked, "Like you know in the fairly odd parents when timmy's dad skipped through the field of sausages? I FEEEEEEEELLELELELLE SO GREASY." She giggled and jumped down from Zack's back. "I'mma get us some mountain dew!" She slid towards the fridge. Like you know one of those cool slides like that guy who only wears his underwear and sunglasses and he's like 'SO TAKE THOSE OLD RECORDS OFF THE SHELF.' I don't know man if you don't know who that is than it's cool.

Nella sat down at the counter. Zack had those spinny chairs where you could spin around for hours and not get bored. Nella did that once...and then she puked. Oh my god it was so gross. Zack had to hold her hair back and then he started to puke. It was just a bad day. But ya know, YOLO. "Zack...I'm short. My feet don't touch the floor.." Nella tried reaching and just the tip of her toe hit the polished wood.

And this post probably looks retarded but I'm tired so you love it. Thanx.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Christian woke up in Storm's bed, his head pounding. Him, Storm, and Rage were at a concert last night...and Christian ended up having one to many beers. Fucking hangovers...they sucked. He ran his hands down his face and looked around. Oh thank god Storm hated having light in her room. Christian couldn't deal with the sun right now. He sighed and stood up, pinching the bridge of his nose and looking around the fairly messy room. What? You weren't a normal teenager if you could see the floor in your bedroom..that's just not right. He looked down, realizing he was only in his boxers...it made him wonder what happened last night...Christian didn't remember doing anything with Storm..Would she know? Comet to think of it..where was Storm? She came home last night right? Christian couldn't remember...all he remembered was it was one fucked up night.

Christian slowly made his way to the bathroom, eyes half closed and feet dragging on the shaggy carpet. Like almost all there friends, Zack and Storm's home was like their home. Christian slept here almost every night with Storm in his arms. He was twenty, wasn't like his parents wanted him in the house anyways. Christian looked in the mirror and cringed. "Fuck man..I look like shit." He peeled off his boxers and ran his hands through his hair as he stepped into the shower and turned it on, the warm water feeling so refreshing to him.

Last edited by I-Rawr-You on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m706h7wXVl1ruc2i9o9_250

zack.

OKAY SO. I was making my bacon peacefully, listening to the sizzling sound of the raw bacon. The smell gradually got stronger, and I smiled. The smell was definitely everyone's favorite part. And by everyone. I mean everyone. If you don't like the smell of bacon, I honestly don't think you're a human. Liking the smell of bacon is natural. Just the point of this is that BACON SMELLS GOOD OK. Okay.

Suddenly, Nella woke up. You probably think I have superpowers because I know this. As much as I'd like to lie and say that I DO in fact have superpowers, Nella says I should always tell the truth so. Actually, anybody could tell when Nella woke up. Especially if you were making bacon. That was a dead giveaway. Once, I was making bacon and she jumped on me and my hand went onto the stove. And that pretty much earned us a trip to the E.R. And no bacon.

"YES I AM BECAUSE I'M AMAZING." I said, grinning. "DO YOU HEAR DAT SIZZLEE?" I asked, making an intense face and being quiet for a moment. Because -- let's face it -- bacon always deserves a moment of silence. "OKAY YOU DO THAT." I said, watching her go for the Mountain Dew. It was practically tradition for us to have bacon and Mountain Dew for breakfast. It probably sounds weird, but hey -- it was our tradition. (: I looked over at Nella, her feet barely touching the floor and I laughed.

"BACON IS FINISHEEEDD!" I yelled louder than necessary, turning off the stove and grabbing the pan and a papertowel. I put it on the counter and got two paper plates for us. Then, I grabbed half the stack and started nomming it. <3 C:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_llu1w9FyzU1qeqplqo1_500

Nella propped her feet up on his lap. By now, Zack was used to it. It was just something Nella always did. If you didn't like it, then sucks for you she would still do it. "Zackkkkkk." Nella whined, "You're eating all the bacon. I swear..if you were a pig I'd skin you and make you into bacon..." Nella picked up a piece and bit it. "Do you think in another life you were a pig? And then they turned you into bacon...maybe that's why you love it so much..." Her eyes got wide as she took another bite. "ZACK CAN WE GET A PET PIG AND NAME HIM BACON?!" She jumped off her chair and started running around the kitchen. "Zack we neeeeeed toooo geetttetetetettt a piggggg. A littttllel pigglletttt." She grabbed his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "P-I-G."

After that little..incident..Nella sat back down and continued to eat her half of the bacon, thinking about their future pig. They were going to get one, Nella knew it. Zack would cave..he always did....

After finishing their bacon, Nella took a swig of the mountain dew and looked at Zack. "You know you snore when you sleep...it sounds funny." Nella said, laughing and poking his cheek. "Come on Zack-o-mon. Turn that frown upside down, you know I still love you." She said, winking and jumping down from her chair again. "Let's do something stupid today." She said, showing off her teeth. "I'm in the mood for something fun." Nella grabbed her red plaid shirt off the back of the couch and threw it on over her black tank top. Her hair was a mess, but the only one's who's opinion mattered to her was standing right in front of her and he could care less. Grabbing his hand, she started tugging him toward the door. "COME ON BABE. LET'S GOOOO."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m70hp7cedM1r8bzdio2_500

storm.

I opened my eyes very, very slowly. Everything was blurred. I gritted my teeth and put my face in my hands, moaning. I looked at my surroundings. It didn't take me long to realize I was in the basement of... my house? Yeah. It was definitely my house. I could tell by the smell of bacon and the screams from upstairs. Either way, it still felt like I was being stabbed in the head with a fork. It took me a lot longer for me to realize that I was upside-down. I let my eyes droop shut, and I fell back asleep...

I woke up five minutes later with a ringing in my ears. My eyes burst open as I looked around, still upside-down, and finally seeing... Rage? I'd been out with him and Christian last night, but I was pretty sure he'd gone home early. Hadn't he? Ugh, forget it.

Rage smiled in my face. "Awake, sleeping beauty?" I guess he'd been waiting a long time. Long enough that he had to scream in my ear. I nodded slowly, coughing. I tumbled backwards, off the couch and onto the floor. Rage giggled, jumping back onto the couch above me. Someone was happy.

"Where's Christian?" I asked, scratching my head. Rage shrugged, still grinning. I guess he found this pretty amusing. God, who knows where Christian was now? I don't even remember how I got home. It's a good thing I even did, I guess.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  Choppeduphooker

Christian stepped out of the shower, he was more awake now, but his head was till pounding. He sighed and took a towel, drying himself, purposely leaving his hair soaking wet. Christian liked it better when it was wet, just looked cooler you know? Kinda spiky. Wrapping the towel around his waist, Christian picked up his boxer's and made his way to Storm's room, closing the door behind him. He sighed, and looked around for the clothes he wore last night. Christian was hoping, just hoping he hadn't puked on them last night.

To his luck, his clothes were clean. The smell of fried food, beer, and a good time(lol I don't know xD) clung to the fabric. He pulled on his clothes, leaving his shirt unbuttoned. Christian wanted to find Storm. Did she go home with Rage? Was she downstairs. He skinted his eyes and looked at the clock. "What the hell." He murmured. It was almost three o'clock. "Haven't slept that long in a while." He spoke to himself as he reached his arms up and stretched.

Christian walked downstairs, the smell of bacon reaching his nose. First off, you can't go wrong with bacon. It's just amazing ok. I don't care if you don't like it, you still think it's amazing. It's the best invention sense..fuck I don't know. Spongebob. Just as he reached the bottom step, he saw Nella pull Zack out the door. With a smile, Christian shook his head. They acted like five year old's sometimes. Christian peeked his head into the kitchen and saw that there were still a couple slices left of bacon on the counter. "He won't miss it." He told himself as he took a slice and took a big bite out of it.

"Stormmmm." He called through the house, looking in closets, under blankets, even in the bathroom to see if she fell asleep getting sick. "Storm?" He asked, confused. He hope nothing bad happened to her..he would never forgive himself if something did. Licking his lips he called her name one more time: "Storm?" Christian stood there, in silence. Maybe she was asleep, maybe if he was quiet enough he could hear her. That's when he heard talking downstairs. It sounded like a girl and a boy. "Storm." He said to himself, immediately getting happy. Rage must've came home with us too.

Forgetting about the pounding in his head, he ran down the stairs and found Storm and Rage on the couch. "Hi."

Last edited by I-Rawr-You on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m34j4dpEIm1qeow0y
zack!

I looked up at Nella and shook my head, chewing on another piece of bacon. "You snooze you lose, Nella!" I said, giggling and leaning back. I made sure I grabbed my plate. There's no way you get my bacon. NO ONE GETS MY BACON. Not even Nella. I'm that serious about it. Literally, if someone stole it from me, I'd stick a pitchfork in their eye. I looked at Nella like this: o3o "IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?" I said, my mouth dropping open. Suddenly, I grinned. "EITHER WAY, I LIKE IT. IT'S CRAZY. LET'S DO IT." So, I started looking up pig adoption sites on my phone.

After looking at the site for a few minutes, I looked back at Nella and frowned. I took another piece of bacon. "The only places you can adopt one are either imaginary -- I just got one, his name is Hammy -- or they're like $395038403948. So I don't think we can get a pig today." I frowned and threw my phone across the room. "I BLAME THE GOVERNMENT."

I gasped. "I don't snore.. you do!" I said, scrunching up my face at her. That was actually a lie. BUT. She always made me feel sad about myself. ): I looked back up at her. "...You mean... you'd still date a snoring guy? You mean it? :')" And I hugged her. If I had done that to any other girl I had dated, she probably would've taken me as psycho. Actually, a few of my girlfriends had suggested I go to the psycho ward. (: But Nella took me as I was. So that was pretty cool.

I gasped as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the door and outside. "BUT NELLA! I DIDN'T FINISH MY BACON!"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_lykprjYPbJ1r4bkemo1_500

"But I want a pet pig.." Nella said, instinctively giving Zack her puppy dog lip. "Do you think if I start a lemonade stand in your front yard we'll raise up enough money to buy a pig?" Nella asked, taking a bite of her bacon. "I really want a pig..Do you think if we get a big enough pig I can ride it? DO YOU THINK THERE ARE PIGS THE SIZE OF ELEPHANTS? Well..maybe not elephants. But you know what I mean. BIG pigs." Nella propped her head up on her hand and started imagining the biggest pig ever. The last time she saw a farm animal was back in fifth grade when her teacher brought the class on a field trip to one. Nella forgot why she even brought them, but it was a fun time. The momma pig just had little piglets and they were so cute and small. Their tails were all little and curly and when they oinked. Omfg. It was just super cute.

Nella put her hands on her hips. "I most certainly do not snore. I am a lady. Ladies don't snore." Nella gave him a weird face, and then a smile. "Of course I'd date you even if you snored.....Feel special. "Nella said, hugging him back and kissing his cheek. "It's not a big deal you snore...it sounds cute." Nella laughed. "I don't know. It's just funny." Nella said, taking a bite of bacon. "Hey let's have ice-cream for dinner tonight. :O We should go watch one of those drive in movies to. I know where one's playing to. They have them every Saturday down at the mall. You know those old 'scary' movies? They play those."

"COME ON ZACK. WE CAN PICK UP BACON ON THE WAY OR SOMETHING." She said, with a wide grin spread across her face. Nella jumped in the driver's seat of the car and waited for Zack to get in. She was just in the mood for some fun. Believe it or not this was a normal day for them. Sometimes it was Zack who would pull Nella out the door and take her to the weirdest place ever, but he would never let them leave without finishing their bacon. That was just...I can't even imagine Zack doing that.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Me and Yoda c:  Tumblr_m5o5igLM2c1rpwd9j
storm.

I looked up at Rage. "Did you bring me home?" He nodded. I mumbled a word of 'thanks' and pulled my knees up to my chest. Lately, I'd tended to do this a lot. I was making new friends I would've never made before, and starting new habits I never would've started if I had the choice. I put my head down and started to doze off once again, but Rage pushed my chin back up to reality. Roughly, I might add. >:c He scrunched his eyebrows at me. "God, you're funny." He said, shaking his head and laughing after a minute of staring at me. I blinked a few times, wondering what I had done. He saw my confusion and added, "I think that was the first night I had to drive you and Christian home. It had always been you drive Christian and I. You're silly. You must have lungs of steel to have smoked that much." I shook my head, not wanting to think and putting my head back down.

I woke back up to hearing somebody calling my name. But it wasn't Rage, because I looked next to me and saw him just as confused as me. Suddenly, my eyes lit up. Christian! I jumped off the couch , sitting on the top, looking around. He wasn't down here. He was somewhere upstairs. I looked around. I brought one foot up to jump off the edge of the couch, but ended up rolling backwards instead. Rage laughed. I scrunched my face up and mumbled, "Shutup."

Immediately, I heard him coming down and I rolled back onto my feet. Rage held in his giggles. It wasn't that funny. I peeked over the edge of the couch. He looked just as tired as I felt. Rage gave a two-fingered wave. I jumped off the couch and gave him a deathsqueeze. >:3
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum