RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Yoda c:

+2
ofmiceandbrynne
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Empty Re: Me and Yoda c:

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_lzx6chx3Xk1r0qd3vo1_500
"Finally." He said to the nurse whens he told him that he was going to be discharged today. "Wait, where the fuck do I live? I know I still live with my parents or something. Are they coming to pick me up?" He raised an eyebrow, but the nurse shook her head. She had explained that Storm was coming to pick him up. Christian groaned. "That crazy girl who thinks she's my girlfriend? Great. How long do I have to stay with her?"

As the nurse wheeled him out, all Christian was thinking about was the prescription pain killers they had given him. He wished that they had dosed him up with enough that he would be unconscious in the car ride with Storm. Hopefully, she was just dropping him off somewhere. This car ride was going to be more painful than the car crash. Her trying to convince him that he loved her and that they had something going on. He wasn't going to buy into any of that because it wasn't true. He didn't get all of the amnesia stuff, but he knew this wasn't true.

As he got in the car, he stared out the window. Every so often, he spotted a girl he wanted to hook up with, and he smiled to himself. With Storm, though, she probably wouldn't even let him out of her sight. Great. How long did he have to go without girls? A week? A month?

"I'm fine." He said, sassily to Storm. "Where are we going? Are you bringing me home or something or do you have another story how 'I am totally in love with you and we're meant to be?'" Christian rolled his eyes and looked out the window. "God, do you know how long I have to stay in this cast? I hate using crutches. They hurt. I'm hungry too. Do you know what they feed you in their? Middle school mystery meat. It sucked. Oh my god. Ijsut want to go home and sleep for a couple months."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_mas4qiQBQo1r0pnim

I stared at her. "Nella..." I grabbed her hand. "You can't just bottle yourself up like this. You've got to talk to me. And if you can't talk to me about it...talk to your brother. Or Storm. Or your mom. Or any of your friends. They're there to help you, Nella...I'm here to help you. I love you." I shut my eyes. "When you bottle yourself up like this, it's not just you that's hurting...you hurt me, too. Because I know something's wrong." I shook my head. "Do you know how I felt when I saw those cuts on your wrist? I wanted to jump out of a window. And now...it feels like I was stabbed or something. To know I was part of the reason you have those cuts on your skin...I just can't bear to even think about it."

"I love you, okay?" I pulled her close to me, kissing her forehead. "You're everything to me and I don't know what I'd ever do if I lost you. You're not worthless. You're everything to me." I looked at her in the eye. "Please don't do this to yourself. Don't blame yourself for being upset, but...just...don't do this to yourself. It breaks my heart." I hugged her once again, crying softly. "I love you."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m954by6xE61qgfbq8
"I can't talk to anybody about it." She said quietly. "You're the only person who knows. Because I know if I tell someone, they won't understand. Or they'll just tell me it gets better, but it's not getting better. I got you back, but that doesn't change what happened and how I felt for all those months, it doesn't change that my dad cheated on my mom and he doesn't even want me anymore. Hell, my mom doesn't even seem like she likes me anymore. Christians the perfect child. She tries to push me to be exactly like him when I'm not. To get straight A's, go to college, get a successful job. I can't do that. I'm me and no one gets it." Nella started crying again and she buried her face into Zack's chest. "Since everyone started hating me..I started hating me. I hate myself, Zack. I hate myself so much." She cried even harder into his chest, her whole body shaking. "I'm so sorry." She chocked out. "I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I'm so sorry." Nella pulled her sleeves down.

"I love you too." She said, wiping the tears that were still coming out of her eyes. "I'm sorry. But I don't know if I can stop. I tried. And I thought I was getting somewhere, but then right when things seem to be going good, or right something bad always has to happen and I just lose it." Nella crawled into his lap and wrapped her arms around him, sitting there and softly crying into his chest. "I love you, Zack. and I'm sorry I made you hurt like that. I'm sorry."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m2jfhtNYUd1r8bpcb

"Well, if you can tell me where your house is, then maybe I'd take you home." I said back to him, angrily. "See?! If you can't even tell me where you live, you obviously can't be there by yourself. God knows what you'd try to do. Just please trust me, okay? If you don't believe me about any of what I told you, then whatever. I don't even care anymore, okay? I'm going to take you back to my house and you're going to stay there until you're better. You don't get a choice. I'll take you to go get food somewhere, and then we'll go back to my house and you can sleep for however long you want. You can live like this and be a little douchebag for as long as you want. But I can show you videos, I can show you anything that'll make you believe that this isn't who you are." I gripped the steering wheel so hard that my knuckles turned white.

I just wished Christian would remember who he was. I didn't even care if he was mine anymore, I just wanted him to be who he was again. Not the little sass queen I picked up from the hospital. I wanted the Christian I knew back; the one who would watch scary movies with me and cuddle with me. Not the one who complained about the littlest things. Seriously, if he whined about one more thing I'd open the car door and throw him into oncoming traffic. I couldn't take it.

"On a lighter note, what do you want to eat?" I asked, my voice neutral and trying to stay calm.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Destery_moore_gif_1_by_justalittlescene-d45s8vw
"That's not fucking fair. It's not my fault I don't remember. And I bet suffering in my own house is so much better than staying with you. Listen, princess, you can't convince me that we were a couple because news flash- we weren't; aren't. I already told you." Christian rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. "I hate hospitals. They don't let you straighten your hair. Do you see this? My hair looks like shit. God I hate hospitals. There were some cute nurses in there too." Christian opened his window, "Why is it so hot in here oh my god." He looked over at Storm. "Douchebag? I thought you said you were my girlfriend. You're not a nice girlfriend. A nice girlfriend would worship the ground I walked on. Not call me retarded names. Fine, whatever, be a bitch. I don't care. and videos? Seriously? Dude, how do you think I get girls in bed? Exactly. If you show me a video, I won't think any differently, so don't get hoping that I'll just be like 'oh my god we're like totally perfect together let me make out with your face pls.'" Christian rolled his eyes and looked out the window, "By the end of this week, one of us will be dead."

"To make you feel better, though, you are pretty hot. You could go out and find yourself and nice boyfriend, okay? You don't need to wait around for me to get back a memory I don't want." He ran his hand through his hair and looked over at her, "Chinese. I want some crab rangoooon"
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_mas4h5jyHO1r0pnim

I hugged her. "Nella...from now on, I'm going to be here for you...no matter what. From now on, I'm going to make sure I'm the best boyfriend I can be. You won't have to be sad anymore, you won't have to feel like you're feeling anymore. I promise." I held her in my arms until she stopped crying. "Are you okay now?" I asked, cradling her in my arms. I kissed the top of her head.

"Let's go do something." I suggested. "Maybe we could go back to my house and play video games. Or maybe we can watch a movie. Or whatever you want, that's okay with me." I smiled at her. I couldn't believe she had felt like she had and just bottled it up to herself. I couldn't believe she had just hurt herself to deal with it...it hurt me to even think of her pressing a ravor against her precious skin. The scars on her wrist...they made me want to cry. It just served as a painful reminder of what a terrible job I had done every time I looked at her. I just wished I could've been there more for her, you know? That whole time we broke up...that was all my fault. I had just left her and misunderstood everything...but I guess that was who I was. It wasn't a good thing, but I guess that'd be something to work on.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m6y3tfVwz01r42dvco1_500
Nella laid against his chest and closed her eyes, her tears dried up on her cheeks and she was doing that little hiccup you have right after you cry for a long time. "I don't want to be sad anymore." She whispered, holding his hand and giving it a squeeze. "I don't want to be sad. " She repeated. Nella nodded, "I'm okay.." She said, closing her eyes again and repeating it just to convince herself, "I'm okay.."

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Can we just lay here for a bit? My mom doesn't want me to leave the house tonight. She got mad at me for staying out last night and I don't want to be alone. Can you just lay here with me for a little while?" Nella asked, looking up at him. "Please?"

Standing up, she excused herself and walked to the bathroom, she washed the dried blood off her wrist, dried it on a towel and wrapped a gauze around the cuts. Band-aides didn't really do a good job. For one, they didn't cover the cut all the way, and it really hurt the skin around it when you took it off. Nella walked back to the bed and sat next to Zack. "So...can you? You don't have to spend the night if you don't want to. I just don't want to be alone right now." She said quietly, running a hand through her hair.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Sassy_12
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m2kwzniefY1r8bpcb

I looked at him. "Worship the ground you walked on? Are you serious? If you're going to whine and be the sassy little bitch you're being right now, I really don't see myself doing that. The only reason I'm acting like this is because you're acting like a little kid. Maybe if you stopped complaining so much we'd get along a little bit better. I already told you I don't care if you don't believe me about any of this. I'm going to get you food, and then..." I paused. "You know what? Fine! Whatever. We're going to get you food, and then I'm going to drop you off at your apartment. And you can stay there and from then on, I don't want anything to do with you. I don't care if you start to remember things because I can't deal with this."

My mouth gaped open and I pulled over to a stop, jerking forward in my seat. "Shut up. Okay? Just shut the fuck up. Do you really think I'd be doing all of this if I didn't care? I could kick you out of this car right now and force you to find your way back home. But you know what? I'm not. I loved you, key word there being "loved." You're lucky I care enough to even have picked you up. Would you rather have stayed there forever?" I paused, putting my head in my hands. "I can't believe I ever loved you." I murmured, pressing down on the gas pedal and speeding down the highway.

Once we got to the Chinese place, I opened the door. "Get out." I demanded him. "Go get your food, and then come back and I'll drive you to your apartment."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_mas4gywL4w1r0pnim

"I'll stay as long as you need me to." I said, putting her on my lap. "I'll stay." I repeated.

We sat like that for a long time; her in my arms, me hugging her lovingly and whispering 'it's okay' to her occasionally. I couldn't believe we were still together after everything we'd been through. I really loved her, and she must've really loved me to have put up with me for this long. We'd broken up and gotten back together so many times; it was unbelievable. But, no matter what, we always seemed to work it out and tell each other "I love you" at the end of the day; that's what made me feel truly happy. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head. "I love you." I whispered in her ear.

After a while of sitting there, I got up on turned on her TV. I went back over and sat down with her, turning on Spongebob in the hopes of bringing a brighter mood despite the previous events. It was our favorite one -- the one where Spongebob makes the bubble blowing stand. I saw a smile slowly paint itself onto Nella's face, and that made me smile, too.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m1zevoJqEK1r35u04
Christian rolled his eyes, "Wah, wah, God. Can't you take a joke? It's called sarcasm, babe. Want a dictionary? We can look it up together if you want. In case you didn't know how to spell it. No need to get your panties in a wad. Oh my fucking god." Christian sighed. He couldn't believe he had to put up with this until they got to the Chinese restaurant. "I don't even know why you think I ever wanted to go out with you. God, you're acting like a total bitch and you can't even take a joke. Okay, what are you five?" Christian ran his hand through his hair and looked out the window, "and you know what, you do care because if you didn't you wouldn't be bugging me about it right now. Okay? Okay." Biting his lip, Christian looked at her, "I hope you're paying because I sure as hell don't have any money on me." Throwing his hands up in the air, "BLESS THE LORD. I DON'T HAVE TO STAY WITH A CRAZY BITCH LIKE YOU FOR MONTH. Is this an early christmas present? Because I promise I won't return it."

"Um, Excuse you. Guy with a cast on over here. How do you expect me to get out and get my food? You go get it."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m2mxyrUZpZ1r8bpcb

I raised an eyebrow. "No, if you're going to act so arrogant, then you must be smart enough to get it yourself." I pulled a 20 dollar bill out of my back pocket and handed it to him. "Go get whatever you can get with that. Come back when you've gotten it and I'll drive you to your apartment." I got into the car and shut the door, locking it and waiting until he'd gone in. And then I just sat there.

Okay, that's a lie. I didn't just sit there. I sat there, put my head in my hands, and sobbed. Not quietly and delicately...but like a whale. I sat there and cried loudly, letting it all out. God, it was like he had died or something...he might as well have. After I dropped him off at his apartment, I'd never be seeing him again. No matter what. I'd have to promise myself that...I'd never see him again.

I sat there and cried shamelessly, smearing my makeup that I'd spent so much time on this morning. Even if he did remember things, he'd still hate me for all the things I'd said to him. Even if he remembered anything, he'd still hate me for being so hateful when I'd picked him up. I realized he'd lost his memory...but he didn't realize how much he was hurting me. I thought he was going to die. But he woke up, and...it was like a completely different person. It wasn't fair. Things were just starting to go right for me and then this happens...it's like the whole world is just stacked against me.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Nutella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m74vq08Et11rqy83do2_500
Nella laid down and snuggled into Zack's arms. Even though she hated herself, even though her life sucked, she felt safe in his arms. She felt like nothing could hurt her, he would never let anything hurt her.

"I love you, Zack." She whispered, curling up next to him and kissing his cheek. "I love you so much, okay? I promise I'll try to stop." Nella loved him so much, and she was angry at herself that she didn't tell him. She was angry that he had to find out like that. She was angry that it hurt him the way it did. Nella hated when she hurt Zack. Like he said, this hurt her as much as it hurt him.

When no one else was there for her, when no one else gave a damn, Zack was always there, trying to make her smiling, trying to make her happy again. Nella didn't want to lose him again. She didn't think she could go through losing him one more time, even if they were bound to get back together in the end. She just couldn't handle it without resorting back to this. And she obviously didn't want to ever feel like this again. But she knew that this wasn't the end.

Nella smiled at the TV. "I love this show." She whispered. "I think my spirit animal is Patrick..... you're Spongebob." Nella smiled. Patrick and Spongebob were best friends, okay they were like gay best friends. Everyone knew that they had a thing for each other. But they kind of reminded her of her and Zack. They were weird, they were best friends, they made each other laugh, and they loved each other.

After the episode ended, Nella looked up at Zack and leaned up to kiss his lips. She wish she could just kiss him forever. It was like all her troubles went away when she kissed him. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she couldn't help but smile.

Last edited by bokangavemeabeauner on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m8050fUISZ1r1k74go1_500
Christian rolled his eyes as she sped away. God, she was such a moody bitch. One minute she was totally in love with him and the next, she was like ew why does it talk. Seriously, grow up. This is the twenty first century, and this wasn't some Disney movie. He wasn't some prince charming that was going to sweep her off her feet and fall in love with her in an hour. Christian didn't fall in love, he didn't even know what love was and he never wanted to. He just wanted to jump from girl to girl as he pleased. Stay with them as long as he wanted.

Unlocking his apartment, he crutched? I don't know what it is so I'm just gunna say he walked in because I can so deal. He walked in and looked around. "wow. I didn't know I could afford such a fancy place like this. I must have a pretty good job. Or Dad's paying for this. I really hope Dad's paying for this because I really don't want to go to work. That interferes with my social life." Christian stopped talking. He was talking to himself again wasn't he? He kinda forgot that he wasn't with Storm anymore. No matter how annoying she was, it was kinda funny how she got worked up like that. It was kinda cute too. Christian bit his lip, maybe he could hook up with her again. After all, all he had to do was pretend that he got his memory back and act like that perfect boy she thought he was.

After he took a shower, and got dressed into a pair of skinny's(Which were a bitch to get on) and red plaid shirt, he crashed on the couch and took out his phone. Going through his contacts, he found a lot of girls names he remembered. It was kind of funny that he didn't remember Storm. Maybe she was lying after all. What ever. Clicking on her contact, he clicked new message, "Hey Storm." He texted, "I think I remember something." Sent. The trick to get a girl to like you? Play nice. All Christian had to do was play nice.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m6d7z6ZU3W1r9yb4i

I drove home after I dropped him off, and laid down on the couch. I closed my eyes, putting my hands over my eyes and sighing. I'd been so stupid. I couldn't even believe the things I had said to him...sure, he had amnesia, but that was no excuse to be so mean to him. He was still Christian...in a sense, I guess. "God, what's wrong with me?" I moaned to no one in pdarticular.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I picked it up, staring at it. Christian? What was he texting me for? Last I checked, he wanted nothing to do with me. And the feeling was mutual. Still, although I told myself that I didn't, I still cared about him. I unlocked my phone and looked at the text. I raised an eyebrow. He remembered something? I highly doubted that. Whatever. I texted him back. "really? what?" I sent the text, sitting back. If he really remembered something, that'd be amazing. But for some reason, I doubted that he actually did. Even if he didn't and he was trying to lie to me, that'd be pretty hard to do.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_me0iskp3Ec1ruh0ozo1_1280

oHMYGOD
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m8gmjoMofx1qje1omo1_500
oMYGOD
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_mbg06oFrad1ryufxyo2_500
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 All-time-low-funny-funny-gif-gif-princess-Favim.com-240110
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m1zf8eFEPv1r35u04

Christian smirked. She probably thought that he was fucking with her, didn't she? Well, he was, but he was good at it. It took years of practice to master it. But this was pretty easy. All he had to do was look through all the old text messages he had between him and Storm. Sure, what she was telling him seemed to be real and everything, but it didn't mean he wanted to get the memories back. He was perfectly content with being the stud he knew he was.(omg I'm cr y ing)

Clicked new messaged, he texted back, "Yeah. I remember asking you to come over last week? Yeah it was last week. It was our anniversary. I remember because I was super excited about giving you that T-shirt I got for you at Hottopic." Sent. The T-shirt part wasn't in the text. But she told him something similar to that in the car and he just fit two and two together. Hey, two plus two equals fish if you didn't know that. You're welcome.

'This was easier than I thought.' Christian thought as he leaned back on the couch. By the end of the week, he'd have Storm in the palm of his hand.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_mdm9sefO0E1ra0qai

I woke up, sun shining in my face. The TV was still on, playing reruns of Spongebob. I looked over next to me to see Nella, and smiled. She was curled up next to me, hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. God, was she gorgeous. I kissed her forehead, propping myself up against a pillow and watching the TV, waiting for her to awake. We'd stayed up late last night watching cartoons together and cuddling. It was great, considering it was the first time we'd done that in at least a month. It was so great to have her back. I missed even the little things like this; waking up next to her, staying up late and watching cartoons together in our pajamas. It just wasn't the same sitting on the couch alone while your older sister screamed at you to get a life. There was just something about being with Nella that made it so much better.

I just felt so much better that things were okay between us now. There wasn't that underlying tension...we were truthful with eachother (or at least I hoped so) and were just two kids in love. It was so great and she made me feel like nobody ever could. And, since I've used my dashing good looks to my advantage, I've dated a lot of girls. None of them have made me feel as happy as I am with Nella.

Once she had waken up, I looked over and smiled at her. "Good morning," I said, "how did you sleep?" Winking at her, I pressed my lips against hers. "God, I missed having you." I murmured, holding her close to me. "It just wasn't the same."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m6d82xnsaM1r9yb4i

My phone buzzed, and I picked it up from the coffee table. My eyes lit up. He really did remember. There's no way he would've been able to just guess from our conversation earlier in the car...there's just no way at all. I mean, I didn't give him that much detail at all. From what I remembered, I had only told him about our anniversary...not that we went to his house, or where the shirt was from. He had to be telling the truth about this, or at least a little bit...I mean, I guess I'd take what I could get. There's no way he'd recover everything in a whole day, but...one step at a time is good, I guess. I just wondered how long it would take for him to start remembering more and start believing that I wasn't just lying to him.

"yeah, that was last week. do you remember anything else about it? o; or anything else at all~" I typed back. I sent it, sitting back. eMaybe it wouldn't take as long as I thought it would. I mean, I knew it'd be a while before he stopped hating me, and he'd probably never realize that I was trying to help him, but that doesn't really matter. All that mattered was that he remembered who he actually was the day of the accident, not who he was before he met me or any of that happened. Truth be told, he was definitely a jerk when he was like this. But maybe, just maybe if he started to remember things, he'd slowly become less sassy. I wouldn't bet on it, though.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_mcdpk286pR1rghmwao1_500
She was going to hate today, wasn't she? Her dad was coming over to get a few things. Nella also knew that he had the divorce papers he needed her mom to sign too, then he could go off and marry that little whore that was probably Nella's age. It made her disgusted when older men left their wives just to get with a girl half their age. It was just so disgusting. Last night, her mom also told her that her dad would probably want to bring her over to his apartment this weekend. She promised that she would do everything in her power to keep her in the house with her, but there were no guarantee's. He was her father and he had rights to see her too. But after that whole thing last month when he left? Nella was never going to forgive him. She wished she'd never have to see him again.

After taking a quick shower and getting dressed in a pair of black skinny's, black converse, and one of Zack's hoodies(xoxo she stole it and he still bugged her about it but he could deal xoxo.) she snuck out of the house. An argument between her mom and her dad was the last thing she wanted to hear today.

Since the last time she saw Zack, she had been a week clean. She hadn't touched her razors in a week and her cuts were beginning to turn to plain old scars- memories. But every once and a while, she had a smoke or too. At least that was better, Zack wouldn't be as pissed at her, right? He knew she smoked anyways.

Pulling out a pack of cigarettes, she put on in her mouth and lit up, taking a long drag off of it. The high just made her calm, it was one of the reasons she liked drinking and smoking so much, both of them made her calm and it got everything off her mind for a while.

Taking out her phone, she sent a text to Zack, "Wanna meet up at the arcade? Cleaned out my piggy bank and I got a pocket full of quarters to blow xoxo<3" Sent.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m8c57oSxYU1rd8m17o1_500
Unlocking his phone, he read the newest text message from Storm. 'Sometimes I wonder how girls can be so stupid.' He laughed to himself, 'Oh my fucking god this is just too easy.' Christian started to type back a reply; "Yeah, I do actually..I remember that I worked somewhere that involved food? Was it food. I think I was a chef or something." Easy, he'd gotten the job the day of their anniversary, because when she went home the next day, she had sent him a text that said: "Good luck at your new job...Chef Christian." Omg Chef Christian. He almost spit when he read that one. This was just too easy.

Going through his contacts again, he clicked on an Ashley. A blonde Ashley. Blonde Ashley's were always easy to get in bed. One, most of the time they were stupid(omg nothing against blondes but I"m gonna be stereotypical so deal) and they liked hot guys. Since her number was already in her phone, he kinda assumed it'd be easy to get with her again. "Hey babe." He texted her, "Want to meet up tonight? My place. I'm bored as fuck." Sent. Two girls in one week? It couldn't get any better than this. x o x o
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 4 Tumblr_m8ov6tVAla1r9x0jao1_500

hat
My phone buzzed, falling off of my nightstand and dancing across the floor. I moaned, putting my hands over my eyes. "IDUNWANNAGETUPITSTOOEARLY." I said as if it was all one word. Even though there was nobody home to hear me, it still needed to be known. But after five minutes passed and the phone started going nuts again, I rolled out of bed and hit the ground with a loud thud. "Ow. That actually kind of hurt." I moaned, reaching around for my phone. I finally found it and grabbed it, sitting up and unlocking it.

I smiled. Nella. I typed in, "yeah c: give me 10 minutes to get dressed and 20 to do my hair. i'll be there" I typed, and then sent it. ((God Zack, you're such a girl sometimes.)) I AM NOT A GIRL. I just want my hair to look good because it's the only attractive aspect of myself. ((We all know that's a lie ok bye)) So. Anyway. I put my phone on the nightstand and grabbed a clean pair of black skinnies and a Falling in Reverse t-shirt. I quickly slipped them on and found a pair of shoes laying around on the floor. They matched. Or at least it was what I called 'matching.' Depended who you were to say if it was matching or not.

I checked my watch; it had only been 3 minutes. Awesome, now I had 27 minutes for my hair. Even though I'd probably be slipping a beanie over it, I still had to make it look good. I went into the bathroom, grabbed a straightener and straightened each little strand of light brown hair. I ran my comb through it, teasing it in the back and spraying hairspray all over it for a final touch. There. Done.

I ran down the stairs, grabbing my phone first, and hopping into my car and driving to the arcade.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum