RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 22 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Zakk: Sets her head in his lap and strokes her hair lovingly

~Morning~

Krystal: Wakes up and sets up looking down at the Police whom she didnt know the name of

Police: Wakes up and kisses her smiling and strokes her hair

Krystal: "Whats your name?" She whispers

Dylan: "I`m Dylan" He smiles and kisses her again, then fades to black with her again

Zakk: Sleeps
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 22 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Nicolet: Opens her eyes, her head still in his lap and looks around, then all the memories from the day before come back to her and she starts to panic slightly not wanting to wake him up.

Nicki: Stretches and yawns looking at Max and Scarlet huddled together and rolls her eyes with a sigh and jumps up into a tree in a patch of sunlight, it was the middle of October and it was starting to get chilly outside.

If i can ask...what country are you located in? Im curious lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Zakk: Wakes up when cold wind hits the side of his face "Nicolet?" Looks over at her "Wheres Krystal........." He thought it was a dream

Max: Yawns and wakes up, thinking of who he liked more.....Nicki or Scarlet

U.S.A.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Nicolet: Sits up and looks at his face sitting in his lap her fingers in his, It was geting colder by the hour and the sun was just barley up. Zakk.... turns to face him, her eyes filled with guilt.

Nicki: lays on the branch the sun beating down on her fur.

Oh cool! (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 pm

But I have to go ): I have school tomorrow and I went to bed at 2 am this morning and woke up at 8 :P Ill be on my phone though! (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 pm

K hurry i gtg in 30minutes cause my brother
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Okay, if I don't tlk to you by the time I get back, ill talk to you tomorrow (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

K, I`ll be on for 26 more minutes HURRY! XD
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Well then post!! Lol xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

23 minutes........ Sleep Lol im awake im awake!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh whoops i thought i did post! XD
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Zakk: Yawns and knew she was gone "We need to go somewhere......Izzy! We can go stay at Izzy and Chistain`s house! Cmon!" He was abit happy again to get Nicolet somewhere warm. He called to the dogs and looked at Nicolet "Just let me know when to carry you i will if you want alright?" He looks towards the police`s house then looks away quickley

Max: Jumps up happily to be leaving the cold
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Nicolet: gets up and starts walking quickly next to Zakk holding his hand, happy to be going away.

Nicki: barks quietly and jumps up wagging her tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Zakk: As soon as he sees the house in sight he races the dogs to mess with them

Scarlet: Walks sadly next to Nicolet

Max: Nuzzles Nicki happily and starts to race Zakk
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 pm

I got 11 minutes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Nicki: races after them going ahead of them.

Nicolet: runs laughing hand in hand with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Scarlet: Stays far behind all of them walking slowly, and shivering

Zakk: Stops running and runs back picking up Scarlet with one hand and stokes her ice cold fur. Carries her to the house and knocks on the door

Scarlet: Shivers

Izzy: Opens the door and hugs Nicolet "Good i missed you guys come in its freezing"

Zakk: Sets Scarlet on their couch and puts a blanket around her then tells Izzy everything

Izzy: Hugz Zakk "Its alright, i can go get her easily. If you want" Sees him shake his head and sighs turns to her hot boyfriend and kisses him smiling then turns to the dogs.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Nicolet: "IZZY!" she was never so happy to see her in her life. Hugs her tightly and smiles brightly.

Nicki: barks happily and jumps up in get hind legs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Izzy: "So what can i do to help you guys?" Looks at Nicolets Stomach and smiles "Am i mistaken or do you have a baby in that belly of yours?" She laughs

GTG in 2minutes Sad

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Okay ): see you tomorrow.

Nicolet: looks at Zakk and then back at Izzy. "It was kinda a accident....." Smile dissapears slightly and looks at Zakk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Izzy: Frowns "Oh"

Zakk: Never thought of it as a bad thing and frowns walking away (upstairs)

GTG
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Nicolet: sighs and fallows Zakk up to their room and stands in the door way smiling as memories of their first time meeting each other. "We had some good times in here." Smiles and walks next to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 am

Zakk: Gives her a weak smile and sits on their bed and looks at the floor

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 am

Nicolet: walks and sits down next to him and looks at him. "What's wrong?" Has a look of worry on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next