RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 12 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Aiden smiled and walked down stairs. He noticed Krystal was asleep. He picked her up gently in a bridal carry, with the blanket around her, and gently took her up the stairs to her room, and laid her on the bed. He walked back down, and sat on the couch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 12 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Krystal: She starts to have a nightmare and screams, she wakes up sweaty. She takes off her clothes, shes only in her bra and underwear. She walks to the bathroom and washes her face, sits by the sink and thinks not ready to go back to bed.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Kyle jumped from the couch, and ran to her closed door. "Krystal? Are you okay?!" He called through the door
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 pm

The door is open btw

Krystal: I`m fine, just a nightmare i probably wont be going to bed anytime soon by the way she said hiding her self behind the door, she peeked her head around smiling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Aiden sighed. "Want to watch some TV with me?" He asked, knowing she was frightened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Krystal: Yeah....I`ll go change first she said walking past him in her underwear and bra. She quickly slipped shorts and a tank top on, then went back to him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Aiden blushed, and rubbed the back of his head, like guys do when they get nervous. He then led her downstairs, and to the couch again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Krystal: Layed down and stared at him and not the tv then finally laid her head down sleepy but didn't sleep
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:02 pm

GTG cya tomorrow
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Aiden watched the TV. He gently stroked her arm, making him slightly fall asleep.

Okay, bye Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Go ahead and post once more i will reply then i got to go
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden watched the TV. He gently stroked her arm, making him slightly fall asleep.

Okay, bye Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Krystal: Rested her head in his lap and held his hand
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Aiden smiled.

Writers block, sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Its fine!

Krystal: Smiled, it made her feel better to know he was there
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Aiden smiled, and wondered what Izzy would think when she found out he had a crush on a slave... He shrugged to himself, and continued to watch the TV.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Krystal: Wonders why hes being so kind, maybes it a trick...yeah thats it, its a trick and i`m just falling for it. a Master could never fall for a slave...could they?
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Aiden quietly got up, and turned down the TV. "You s-should probably go to bed.." He said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Krystal: Hoped it wasent a trick, because she did like him Goodnight Aiden...i mean master Walked upstairs a bit scared because of her nightmare but didnt show the fear. She crawled into bed and opened her window watching the moon and stars

GOODNIGHT BYE
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:21 am

Nicolet: groans in pain and rolls over and presses her body against the wall. It felt nice and cool against her skin. falls asleep a couple minutes later..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 pm

~MORNING~

Zakk: Wakes up early then sits on the roof leaving the window open

Krystal: Yawns and wakes up, walks to the bathroom in short shorts and a tank top. This was her normal pajamas. She brushed her hair and washed her face then went down to the living room and layed on the couch
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Nicolet: wakes up and looks around seeing the open window and moves to the window looking out seeing Zakk, and crawls through sitting by him. Hey she said in a groggy voice and rubs her eyes. She only got about 3 hours of sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Zakk: "Hey, Sleeping Beauty" He saids pushing her hair behind her ear and pulling her close
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Nicolet: Not really... hugs him around his waist and looks around watching the sun almost peek over the horizon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Zakk: "Aiden said it was fine if you were here" He hugged her and yawned. "Are you feeling okay? Are you tired?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next