RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 24 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Zakk: Smiles

Max: walks over to here "Your not fooling me" He grins
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 24 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Nicolet: "I love you"

Cleo: looks at him and rolls her eyes gets up and turns around facing away from hin smiling to herself slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Zakk: Yawns big "I think im gonna go to bed" He says grinning "Just kidding"

Krystal: Lays on the couch and Scarlet on her lap

Max: Lays next to Cleo
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 pm

U still there???

Last edited by AllyBieber626 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Nicolet: smiles. "So then what do you want to do? We can watch a movie..." rolls about half way on top of him "go downstairs..." Pulls his head toward her. "Have any ideas?" Smiles at him and rolls on top of him kissing him gently, but lovingly.

Cleo: turns her head toward Max looking at him wanting to move closer to him, but doubting he liked her, so he would have to make the first move if he liked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Zakk: "How many kids you want!?!" He says smiling

Max: Rolls over with their fur touching now
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Cleo: nuzzles him and smiles licking his face.

Nicolet: smiles "as many as you want"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 am

Zakk: Rolls over making her go to the side of him and holds her hands "I love you"

Max: Licks her smiling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 am

Nicolet: smiles "I love you too" kisses him.

Cleo: smiles and licks his cheek smiling into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:54 am

Zakk: Yawns

Scarlet: Barks for Max

Max: Nuzzles Cleo and runs up to Scarlet
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:04 am

Nicolet: pulls him under the covers with her and falls asleep, her arms around him.

Cleo: shoots Scarlet a annoyed look for half a second then lays down her head between her paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Zakk: Sleeps happily

Scarlet: Grins at Cleo while Max wasn't looking then nuzzled Max to lay next to her then stood over him grooming him lovingly

Max: Laid his head in his paws letting her and slightly falling asleep
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Nicolet: Has a nightmare about the cop, and he comes and captures her and is about to kill her when she wakes up with a gasp all sweaty, her heart pounding and crawls over Zakk and steps down on the floor. Opens the window and goes on the roof to feel the cool breeze.

Cleo: Rolls her eyes and gets up and goes into the kitchen and lays down under the table not wanting to be near them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Max: Sleeps

Cleo: Curls up next to him pushing one of his paws around her then sleeps

Zakk: Wakes up and goes out the window and wraps his arms around her "Nightmare?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Nicolet: Looks at him Yeah...

Cleo: Sleeps
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Scarlet and Max: Curled up next to each other sleeping

Zakk: "What was it about." He whispers looking at the bright moon
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Nicolet: It's nothing......Just- it's stupid forget it...

Cleo: Rolls on her back sleeping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Zakk: "Oh...umm okay."

Max: Wakes up and walks to his food bowl tiredly then falls asleep next to his bowl

Krystal: Sleeps in bed

Izzy: Sleeps with bf! :)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Nicolet: Puts her arms around his waist and puts her head on his shoulder Do you think he's going to come back?

Cleo: Wakes up uncomfortable and moves on the opposite couch from Scarlet and falls asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Zakk: "I don't know....but i hope he doesn't." Kisses her forehead

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Nicolet: Me too... hugs him and looks up at the stars.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Dylan: Finds Krystal isn't there and punches the wall making a hole in the wall and slips some clothes on then walks out the door

Zakk: Knows Dylan will come but doesn't know when.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Nicolet: Starts to fall asleep again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Dylan: Walks into the woods and to Izzy`s house (Hes not there yet)

Zakk: Carries her to bed then sleeps next to her.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24