RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 23 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Zakk: "Nothing....." Didnt want to make a big deal out of what was wrong (Whats wrong: She said the baby was an accident, and frowned making him feel like the baby was a bad thing...)

Scarlet: Warmed up on the couch with the blanket Zakk put around her

Max: Curled up next to the fire

Dylan and Krystal: Fading to black ( No )
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::  - Page 23 Empty Re: :: Not Accepting! :: No Mercy :: Are you a slave? :: Or are you a master? :: Not Accepting! ::

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Nicolet: Could tell he thought she didn't like the baby and puts her arm around him. What I ment by that was that I didn't know how she would react....I mean.. did you want to get me pregnate? looks at his eyes.

Cleo: Lays down by the fire a couple feet away from Max shivering, not knowing if he liked her or not.

Nicki's new name is Cleo because its weird having a Nicolet and Nicki :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Zakk: "No" He mumbled not looking at her

Max: Crawls over to Cleo and yawns feeling very warm
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Nicolet: Listin... Picks up his head and cups in between her hands forcing him to look into her eyes. I love you and I would do anything for you, I want you to know that. I want the baby for us and then in a couple years we can get married. Ok? Smiles and kisses him his face still in her hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Cleo: Nuzzles Max and lays her head down next to his smiling slightly. Thinks she's falling in love with him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:54 am

Scarlet: Sleeps

Max: Nuzzles Cleo back
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:55 am

Zakk: Smiles slightly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 am

Nicolet: sighs and sits on the floor, her hands in her lap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Zakk: Slips on the floor next to her and puts his arm around her smiling
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Nicolet: Smiles slightly and puts her head on his shoulder and after a couple seconds, looks up at him. I'm sorry...

Cleo: Smiles to herself and moves slightly closer to Max.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Zakk: "Its fine"

Max: Looks over then lays his head back down....Who do i like?! he thought to himself
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Nicolet: Are you sure.... it feels like you don't.... never mind...its stupid. Looks down and around the room and smiles slightly thinking of all their times in the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Zakk: "Im going to get Krystal....for some reason it feels like the right time to just try.." He runs downstairs and turns to the dogs who are now looking at him "Ill be back" He mumbles and he opens and door and walks out and locks it behind him. Runs to the forest and through the trees with the wind blowing through his hair

Dylan: "I will go make us breakfast...ill be back" He says smiling and giving her a long kiss

Krystal: Smiles "Alright, ill be waiting...." Looks out the window and curls up to sleep
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Nicolet: Pulls her knees up to her chest and watches him leave, then looks out the window down at him nervous.[/b

Cleo: [b]Looks at him and closes her eyes starting to fall asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Max: Stands up whining at the door then turns to Scarlet watching him "He never leaves me!"

Scarlet: "Get over it! He is saving my human!" She snaps

Max: Rolls her eyes and jumps on the couch next to her

Zakk: Finally is on the roof looks in all the windows be carful not to let Dylan see then sees Krystal in a bed but can only see her head everything else is under the blankets opens the window and pulls her gently out of bed then lets go once he knows shes awake "Get some clothes on and lets go!" He whispers

Krystal: Looks down at her naked body and covers herself quickley and gets dressed even faster "Lets go" She says taking her warm hand in his cold hand

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Nicolet: Waits for them to come back staring out the window rocking back and forth on her heels and then gets up and walks down stairs paseing.

Cleo: picks her head up and cocks it toward Max, then when he goes next to Scarlet, puts her head down inbetween her paws facing away from them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Zakk: Slips out the window and off the roof with her at his side and they run to the lake and slip in together and swim along the weeds then come out on the other side

Krystal: Grabs his hand again as they get out too scared of being caught

Max: Burrows himself next to her and under the blanket not showing his face "Cleo?" He says peeking his head out from under the blanket "Wanna lay with us?"

Scarlet: Doesn't mind if she comes and lays her head in her Max`s paws fall asleep.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Cleo: Looks up at them. No thanks... she says flatly. Then gets up and walks into the kitchen getting a drink out of the dog water bowl on the floor.

Nicolet: looks around for Izzy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Izzy: Fills 3 dog bowls of food and writes their name on each. Then turns to Nicolet. "You okay?"

Zakk and Krystal: Walk in the door laughing then shut it
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Nicolet: Watches then walk in. Fine. She says her eyes still on them and then looks at her for a second giving her a weak smile then going to her room shutting the door and laying on the bed with a sigh.

Cleo: Starts to eat quietly, not relizing how hungry she was.

Last edited by AllyBieber626 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Scarlet: Jumps up and nuzzles Krystal happily

Max: Walks to the kitchen smelling food and eats with Cleo "Do you like Scarlet?" He mumbles looking at her

Zakk: Runs upstairs to Nicolet "I got her!" He says hugging her

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Cleo: glances at him and stares for a few seconds. "I guess...." takes another big bite of food.

Nicolet: smiles at him hiding her feelings and hugs him back. Pulls him on the bed next to her."So...how'd it go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Zakk: "Pretty easy i went there got her and left, no problems"

Max: "You sure?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Nicolet: smiles "that's good." Kisses him putting her arms around him pulling him closer.

Cleo: "....yeah...." For a back into the living room and lays down by the fireplace facing away from them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next