RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

+2
Blood-Vampire
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
6 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 pm

April shrugged, "Prolly not....Males don't make me too....comfortable." she said, glancing at Cobalt. He didn't know his father because she had been forced to mate.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Beauty
Nods "I assure you there is no bad stallions here"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Tyler and May are just in the cave.....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Beast
Trots to May "Sorry May." He said quietly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm

April glanced around, unsure. She looked back at Beauty with untrusting eyes. She didn't trust anyone easily.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Beauty
"At least my brother then. He takes good care of his mares."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

April didn't like the way Beauty had worded that, though she knew what she ment. She shook her head, getting the snow that had slowly drifte in off. She backed a little further into the cave. "If you say so..."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:40 pm

May
I looked up at him you could see the hurt in my eyes. "It's fine. I guess I'm alittle moody with the mating season and all. I get uneasy around this time." I say and nudge him to say I did mean it was ok.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Beast
He nodded and watched the snow begin to stop. He trotted outside to see how bad it was. It was about 6 inches deep (since it added to the snow before). He stayed at the opening of the cave looking around to see if any animals wandered in. He snorted saying 'It's safe'

Beauty
"I promise you'll be fine. Trust me." She looked at you with warm eyes
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

May
As he walked out to the opening of the cave I followed behind him alittle and stood beside him. My head was lower then him since he had more power. I almost leaned on him for surport kinda. I was still weak since I walked for how long to get here
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Beast
He looked at her. "Do you want to sleep?" He nodded to the back of the cave which was dark and covered with tons of moss.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm

April sighed, "I know. I'm just alittle paranoid, I guess."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 pm

May
I shook my head and looked at him. "No it's fine. I'm not tried. My legs are still kinda sore from all the walking." I say and lean up off him and looked out into the snow covered woods. You could see sores on my legs down near my hooves.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Beauty
"Well, do you like the snow?"

Beast
"Oh..." He looked at the sores then turned to the white meadow.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm

May
"Anyways. How long have you been the leader the the herd?" I asked and looked at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 pm

April snorted and shook her head, "No thanks. My coats too thin" she said, looking at her side. How about you?" she asked
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Beast
"Since I was 1, thats when my father died...but my mother helped me lead til I was about 3...." (He's 6 now)

Beauty
"It's beautiful. But very cold." She shook her white coat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:09 pm

April chuckled. "Exactly."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 pm

May
"And you haven't found a mate yet?" i asked rasing my eyebrow. "Unless Beauty over there is." I say nudging my head in the direction of Beauty.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Beauty
She smiled

Beast
"She's my sister...." He chuckled
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 pm

May
"Ok good. Cause I was going to say if she was your mate and sister. I would be so creeped out." I say with a laugh and nudged him with my buddy and smirked.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Beast
"I have mated but with no one in this herd...she was in this herd but we were attacked a year ago. She died along with our foal." He sighed and stared into the open meadow
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 pm

May
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that......" I say and looked up at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Beast
"Have you mated or have a mate?'
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 pm

May
"No. Whenever males find out I'm from that weird herd they think I was already mated....."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next