RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

+2
Blood-Vampire
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
6 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 11 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Sapphire, I smirked "Haha, well young man i can do alot of things to not make you lonely." I said with a flirty voice.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 11 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:47 pm

===========================================================================

The Daily Willow Falls News
*Announcements*
- Get Mates Quickly! Today and Tomorrow are the last days of Mating Season!
- Spring Is Almost Here! Babies Will Be Born Then!
- Temp was added to the News!

*Season*
() Spring- This is when all the little foals are born. Winter is finally over and it’s starting to warm up outside

() Summer- This is when all the foals are taught the skills for their jobs later in life. It is very warm outside and the horses are very active

() Fall- The horses are preparing for Winter during this time of year. It is getting colder and horses tend to stay in the main den more

(X) Winter- The ground is covered in snow and the females ready to mate

*Temp*
High:: 57°F
Low:: 36°F
51°F feels like 39°F

*Weather*
() Sunny
() Raining
(X) Cloudy
(X) Snowy
() Foggy
() Humid
() Misty <---This is after raining, there is a rainbow
() Thunder
() Lighting
===========================================================================
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:50 pm

I love the news Angel (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Tyler
"Oh really now?" I say with a smirk and cocked around her this time and nudged her alittle and smirked. "And what ways were you thinking of?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Sapphire, She watched him walk around her "Hmm well i got my ways." she said as she stoped him and rubed up agaisnt him.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Tyler
I smiled and ran my head over her back as she brushed up against me. I smirked and nudged her neck alittle under the chin alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Sapphire she gave a slight giggle but she smiled feeling his head run across my back. I turned around and rub up agaisnt him again i niped his back lightly and giggled.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Thanks tongue

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:
Prince
He pawed the ground and looked back at her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Tyler
I smiled and nibbled on her mans alittle and laughed alittle. I nudged her side alittle as I rubbed my head near her neck and back.

May
I liked at him and tilted my head with a laugh. "Watcha doing?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Sapphire, I smiled and rubed my head on his neck giveing a slight chuckle and nibbled on his neck lightly.

Derek, He troted off toward the lake were fresh water was still good before freezing up. I took a drink
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Tyler
I laughed alittle and looked at her. "Your playful arnt you?" I said with a really cute smirked and nudged under her chin alittle with my nose.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Prince
"Thinking." He said pawing gently at the ground. A beautiful flower under the snow he was pawing at and pulled it gently out of the ground and slid it behind her ear. It matched her eyes

I think the last pic you posted of May had blue eyes. If not then opps Rolling Eyes
:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 11 Blue_Flower_by_Darkspine_Sonic
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Sapphire, she giggled "Yes i am very playful." she said with a smirk and licked his face.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Pretty!!

May
I liked at him with a smile and nudged him a thanks.

Tyler
"You might be careful. I might take his playfulness as something else." I said with a laugh as I niddled her mane alittle more and layed my head on her back alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Sapphire, She smirked and went face to face with him "And what kind of playing do you think this will go to?" I said curious but i nibbled on his neck.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Prince
"Your welcome." He smiled "You look beautiful. Even without the flower." he nuzzled her neck

Umm I hope no one minds I'm kinda adding/changing the place where they live. It's not much of a difference I promise.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Tyler
"That your into me." I say with a smirk and looked at her with a pale green eyes. "Unless you are...". I say with a smirk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:23 pm

May
I giggled alittle and kinda layed my head on his back well the best as I could.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Sapphire, She smirked and licked his face "I am into you in matter of fact." I smiled and rubed my body on his.

Derek, raised an eyebrow seeing Sapphire flirt and fall into love with the Stallion. i felt happy for her she never felt anything like that in her life. Derek smiled and layed down in the snow.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Tyler
"I think we are even then. Cause I'm into you too." I say with a smile and niddled her ear alittle and rubbed my nose against the side of hers.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Sapphire, She smiled "Good," I jumped onto my high legs and lays over his back. i laughed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Tyler
I laughed and liked back at her and smiled. "You haveinh fun being cowboy in a way." I say with a smirk and moved my tail side to side and stick my tongue out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Sapphire, she smiled "Lets go horsie!!" She giggled as she hoped off and was in heat. She troted around him.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Tyler
As she Troted around me I could smell she was in heat. I smiled and looked at her alittle but fought back the erdge of mounting her. I wasn't sure if she even wanted to be mated.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Sapphire, I rubbed on him giveing him a notice i would like to be mated with him. I nibbled on his mane.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next