RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

+2
Blood-Vampire
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
6 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 10 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:
Prince
He pawed the ground and looked back at her

Only because I kinda feel like she only wants him for his rank/for his power. Even though you say she doesn't and stuff he still likes April.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 10 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Probably only cause April has the goal to care for. You don't think April wants him for his rank. She's almost trying to win him with the foal
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm

I doubt it. She never even asked for a high rank and hasn't even really talked to him. He likes her and is trying to talk to her. I can see your angry because your not getting the rank you wanted anyways. Well I just asked cuz I wanted to make sure she liked another horse too.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Whatever. I'm already mad cause of the drama Britt is going though with ur guys RP. And this is making it worse
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Wow
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Ya wow. You did hat to me in our old RP too. Which pissed me off. Dating one of your own carries. It might be a private RP but dating ur own Charrie is still against the rules even in private form.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Don't confront me now for something i don't even remember or isn't your business
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Blood-Vampire

:: Rules ::
• Listen to Owner and Co-Owners
• No Detailed Mating
- Ex. Spirit mates with Rain OR Spirit fades to black with Rain etc.
• Cussing is allowed
- Do NOT take advantage of this
• Use my Skelly

• No fighting in OCC
- If you have a problem with someone or something then PM

• Don't be your own mate or kill your self beause of mating purposes
• Please ONLY make 1 male and 1 female to begin with
• Don't come pregnant or with a foal
• I will control who has twin foals
- I use an online site to pick so don't get mad if you don't get twins
• Each mare may give birth twice
- Twins count as one birth
• Mate for life
• Don't fight the leader
- This will lead to your horse being kicked out of the herd
• Don't leave this rp after you join
- Try to play everyday IF possible
• You have 3 warnings
* More to be added later
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Please dont start fighting *sigh* I hate that..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Fine whatever

May
Looked at him and raised an eyebrow
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

I would like if you guys stoped fighting, i'd really appreciate it.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:58 pm

The stallion gave a slight smirk at beast from his words "Yes im new, and if you the lead stallion use any tone you want if possible." I said nicely as possible not trying to start anything and be out of the herd.

Sapphire, Her tail flickered glanceing at Beast telling he might be a good leader. SHe nudged Derek to be nice so we could stay in the herd. She diped her and steped forward. "Thank you for accepting us." She said with a soft nice voice
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Ya sorry. My parents broke my charger so i was alittle mad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:05 pm

That doesnt mean to bring it on everyone else. Now take a deep breath and calm down (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm calm now. I got new fishes!!! Yay! Lol Wanna do our private RP?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:08 pm

I kinda wanna rp here.Its a very interesting rp
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Nothing interesting really happened on here
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Well ill rp on the private rp as soon as derek and sapphire get mates for life(:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Which might be a while. Maybe. Wanna RP Tyler and Sapphire since he's my only free horse
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Yeah seems good (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Tyler
I walked out of the woods from getting a drink from the river. I stepped into the medow and my light coat almost blends into the snow but I could still be seen. My mucles were easy to see since I didn't really have a big coat like May. I saw the two new horses and saw a female. I gave a small smile. It was nice to see another female around in the herd.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Sapphire turned her head and smiled seeing a stallion i troted over the snow toward him. and stood a couple feet away from him. I neighed at him and flickered my tail and mane "Hello there! Im Sapphire a new horse to the herd." I said with a more soft tone and a sweet voice.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Tyler
I smiled and nodded to her. "Hi Sapphire. Welcome to the herd. I'm Tyler and Iv been here for about a few days. I'm still getting use to the area and all that." I say with a smile and shook my mane alittle as some snow fell on my back.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Sapphire, I gave a slight smile. "what a good looking stallion like you doing all alone." She said flirting like she alwas does. "ill wont make you lonely anymore young man." She smirked and troted around him geting a good look at his body.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Tyler
I laughed alittle and watched her circle around me. "Oh really now? You would help a big stallion like me?" I say with a smirk and flicked my tail kinda joking with her alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next