RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

+2
Blood-Vampire
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
6 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: Empty :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:11 am

:: Willow Falls Herd ::

Owner :: XxXx-Angel-xXxX aka Angel
I give thanks to Blood-Vampire and Ice-Leopard for inspiring this rp

:: Rules ::
• Listen to Owner and Co-Owners
• No Detailed Mating
- Ex. Spirit mates with Rain OR Spirit fades to black with Rain etc.
• Cussing is allowed
- Do NOT take advantage of this
• Use my Skelly
• No fighting in OCC
- If you have a problem with someone or something then PM
• Don't be your own mate or kill your self beause of mating purposes
• Please ONLY make 1 male and 1 female to begin with
• Don't come pregnant or with a foal
• I will control who has twin foals
- I use an online site to pick so don't get mad if you don't get twins
• Each mare may give birth twice
- Twins count as one birth
• Mate for life
• Don't fight the leader
- This will lead to your horse being kicked out of the herd
• Don't leave this rp after you join
- Try to play everyday IF possible
• You have 3 warnings
* More to be added later

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:11 am

:: Skelly ::
- You will be given new skellies during the rp to update your characters in the future
:: Ages :: (I made this up for the rp)
0 Months - 1 Year is " Young Foal" (Stays with Mother)
2 Years - 3 Years is a "Colt/Filly" (Not Allowed to Mate:: Stays with Mother but is more Independent)
4 Years - 6 Years "Mare/Stallion" (Allowed to Mate :: Not With Mother)
7 Years - 10 Years "Elder" (Mares Finished Mating for Life at 7 :: Stallions Finish Mating For Life at 8 :: Die in the Fall/Winter of their 10th Year)

Name ::
Sibling(s) ::
Rank Wanted ::
Personality :: (Optional)
History :: (Optional)
Looks ::
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

:: Ranks ::
Leader Male ::
Beast
Leader Female ::
Lead Foal(s) ::
---------------
Beta Male ::
Beta Female ::
Beauty
Beat Foal(s) ::
---------------
Delta Male ::
Prince
Delta Female ::
May
Delta Foal(s) ::
---------------
Lead Fighter ::
Beast
Fighters ::
Tyler
---------------
Lead Guard ::
Guards ::
---------------
Lead Healer ::
Beauty
Healers ::
May
April
Sapphire
Envy
---------------
Horses With No Jobs::
Derek
Gus
---------------
Mates ::
Tyler <3 Sapphire
Prince <3 May
Crushes ::
Beast <3 April
---------------
Young Mares Not Ready To Mate ::
Sun Flower
Young Stallions Not Ready To Mate ::
Cobalt
Colts ::
Fillies ::
Elders ::

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

:: Season ::
*I will post this everyday*
() Spring- This is when all the little foals are born. Winter is finally over and it’s starting to warm up outside

() Summer- This is when all the foals are taught the skills for their jobs later in life. It is very warm outside and the horses are very active

() Fall- The horses are preparing for Winter during this time of year. It is getting colder and horses tend to stay in the main den more

() Winter- The ground is covered in snow and the females ready to mate

Weather
() Sunny
() Raining
() Cloudy
() Snowy
() Foggy
() Humid
() Misty This is after raining, there is a rainbow
() Thunder
() Lighting

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:13 am

My Horses

Name :: Beast
Sibling(s) :: Beauty
Looks :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: Black_horse_wallpaper_480x272_psp

Name :: Beauty
Sibling(s) :: Beast
Looks :: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: My-white-horse

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:13 am

Horse In The Herd (Not Including Mine)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:: OPEN :: ENJOY ::
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

I'll join hold up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Name :: May
Sibling(s) :: Tyler
Rank Wanted :: Lead Mare-Lead Healer
Personality :: Nah
History :: it's hard for me to remember
Looks :: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: Beautiful%2Bhorse1

Name :: Tyler
Sibling(s) :: May
Rank Wanted :: Beta male or Fighter
Personality :: I'm mixed. Kinda Bi-Polar but not mean mean
History :: I got hit on the head once
Looks :: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: 7294866750_934830db80_z

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 pm

R you going to be adding looks?

Accepted
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Added the pics
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Okay :) I have to change beast pic cuz it won't show

Beast
Trots along the river dividing his territory from another Stallion. There were 4 connected rivers in a large square shape which marked the lines of his territory.

Beauty
She laid in the meadow watching for any horses.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 pm

I can only do one with I want to make a long post.

May
As I slowly walked brought a meadow I picked up herbs that would help heal. That's if Tyler or me got hurt or but ourself on something. You never know when you would need anything. Plus I would need to keep Tyler calm so he doesn't go all talky talky. It's more peaceful when he knows how to shut up. As I nears I river I could see Tyler's head snap up. It's been about three days since we had water so I knew he was happy. I saw the water come into view. I smiled and fast troted over to the water and whole my Maine alittle and placed my head down and drank some water. It was nice and cold which made it refreshing. It was cold out kinda but water was the one thing we needed. I didn't trust the snow.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Beast
He snorted and shook his head hard as he galloped over to the Mare who was drinking on the other side of the river.

Beauty
Stood up quickly and looked over.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:43 pm

May
As I heard hooves hit the ground I looked up at the stallion and raised my head stepped back. Tyler came up and stood sideways infront of me protecting me. He always did this. Even more now that mating season is around. It was nice having a protective older brother that is unless your talking to a guy friend then it's annoying. I looked over his back and at the male and ran my front hoove on the ground alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Beast
He stomped his large hooves and stood taller than Tyler
:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: Black_horse_wallpaper_480x272_psp

Beauty
Ran up quickly behind her brother and looked at Tyler "Are you horses of another herd?" She asked in a calm kind voice
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Tyler
I glare at the male then look at th mare. "Does it look like it? If we were we wouldn't be as skinny as we are now." I saying my mood changing. I glare back at the male and snapped alittle and slammed my hoove hard on the frozen like ground hearing a tiny crack.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Beauty
She glared at him "I not shocked. I wouldn't want you in my herd with that attitude towards the leaders."

Beast
He jumped across the river and went between Tyler and May. "At least she knows how to keep her mouth shut." He jumped back across and studied the mare.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:03 pm

May
I looked at the male and squited my eyes. I back up my head lowed just incase he didn't try something. I knew how to fight I just picked when to when it was a good time. I flicked my tail as I watched him move making sure he didn't get behind me at all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Beast
He shook his head and smirked "You foolish mare. I wouldn't mate you if i I wanted to. Your not a mare of my herd."

Beauty
"If you would like to join you must earn our trust. You will have food to eat, water to drink, and a warm place to sleep."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm

May
"I'm not joining a herd without my brother. He's the only family member I have left." I say and walk over to Tyler and nudging his neck with my nose then look Beast. "He's protective around mating season that's why he's like this." I say and looked at them both.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Beast
"We never said you had to join without him. He better act right or I will give him the lowest rank possible. I warn you it's horrible." He jumped across the river and went behind May "I promise to not mate with you without permission so don't worry." He sniffed you then nudged you forward to jump.

Beauty
Backed up so they could all jump over
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 pm

May
"I'll make sure he stays in line." I stiffened alittl through when he got behind me but relaxed. I then backed up alittle and ran and jumped up sending some snow flying and my maine mess up. When I landed I trotted alittle and watched Tyler jump over and felt infront so that he didn't get it or anything.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Beast
Glided back over the River and trotted into the meadow. "You can look around. Do not cross a river, there are 4 out lining our territory. If you cross one who knows what might happen."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:39 pm

May
"I think we ran into them already." I say and turned and looked around the meadow. It was big and better then where me and Tyler came from. The same meadows with about 20 horses into the herd. Mostly cause the horses would get raped by other stallions. Which made me and Tyler so I don't know who my dad is. That's why I'm nervous with guys behind me and why Tyler is protective around me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next