RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

+2
Blood-Vampire
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
6 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Ya

Tyler
"Ya ya. I know that." I say and lifted my head and went to look around the meadow mostly to see of any greens looked good to eat
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Okay

Beauty
"Good." She stood up shaking her mane
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 pm

And I don't know what to do anymore. My mind is blocked
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Me too
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Name :: Cobalt
Sibling(s) :: They're with our old herd. We got seperated.
Rank Wanted :: I don't care
Personality :: (Optional) Cobalt is a bold horse. That's all I'll say
History :: (Optional) Erm...not right now
Looks :: He's all black. His mane has some dark brown, but its hard to see. His eyes are greyish blue

Name :: Winter
Sibling(s) :: I'm not sure where they are, to be honest.
Rank Wanted :: Fighter
Personality :: (Optional)
History :: (Optional)
Looks :: Winter has a faded black coat that looks kind of grey. His mane is long and brown and he has some white patches on his back. His eyes are a dark brown.

Name :: Rose
Sibling(s) :: Daisy and Shadow. They were twins, I'm the youngest. (They're not here)
Rank Wanted :: Delta Female, but until I earn it, healer
History :: (Optional)
Looks :: Rose is a paint horse. Her coat is short, shiny, and brown and white. Her mane is brown, her eyes are hazel.

Name :: April
Sibling(s) :: Sabrina (She's not here either)
Rank Wanted :: Fighter
History :: (Optional) Cobalt is her colt.
Looks :: April has a brown coat with a black mane and greyish eyes like Cobalts.

I can change Cobalt's age if you don't want her to come with him. But, technically, he's not a foal xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Accepted

Rose may have Delta Female

Please read the rules but you may have all your horses tongue
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 pm

*facepalm* I read them :3 I just totally forgot the 'start with one male and one female' xD Sorry, I'll just take two away...Winter and Rose will come in later :P

Cobalt trotted around while his mother, April, laid down. Every once in awhile she'd get up or fidget. She wished...She winnied and stood up. She smelled over horses. "Cobalt! Get over here" she called, her eyes darting around. Okay, she was paranoid. But they had been on their own for two days now, and anything could go wrong.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:06 pm

No it's okay you can keep them tongue

Beast
He neighed loudly making sure any horses who wanted to join came and telling others who didn't wanna join to stay away from his territory
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm

April trotted in front of Cobalt- who just said, "Mo-om, I'm not a foal anymore..."- cautiously. She approached Beast, "Hello..."

Thanks afro xD They'll still join later though tongue

Winter hung back, unsure if he wanted to join Beast's herd. Rose did the same. Maybe they would join later.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Okay What a Face

Beast
He looked at the half grown foal then his mother "Why have you come?" He said calmly, he did not want to frighten the mare because of his size.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"Um, I was..wondering" "Spit it out, mom" "Hush, Cobalt." April turned back to Beast, whom she was slightly afraid of. Part of it was his size, the other part was that he looked so much like Cobalt's father who...wasn't so kind. "Sorry, ignore him. I was wondering if we could join your herd?" she asked, hoofing the ground (Imagine a wolf pawing the ground, or a bull as he was about to charge, but a horse doing it in a much calmer, nervous-er way xD)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Haha okay

Beast
"Of course you may." His eyes soft as he looked at her "You should apologize to your mother for interrupting her." He gave a stern look to Cobalt.

GTG
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:36 pm

May
(Just laying around in the taller grass)

Tyler
(Trotting around the area)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Under Beast's glare, Cobalt whimpered quiety and muttered, "Sorry mom"

April nodded and smiled softly, "Thank you,...?" she wondered what his name was "I'm April, by the way, and this is Cobalt." she looked at Cobalt a whinnied softly, as if saying 'such a trouble maker' affectionatly, though.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Beauty
She watched Tyler carefully. It started to snow, and after about 10 minutes of snowing it was very windy, (20 mph wind).

Beast
"My name is Beast." He nodded as the snow and wind began to pick up. "Follow me to the cave it's getting windy." He said and turned around and began to trot towards the meadow.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Tyler
I trotted over to May and layed down next to her and layed my head down on her back. I knew she was upset and trying to move her would not work.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Beauty
"Tyler! May! Lets go! Now." She trotted to them.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Tyler
I rolled my eyes alittle and stood up nudging May up fast and easy even though she weighted a lot. I then moved past Beauty and lead May to the cave making sure she kept moving and all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Beauty
Gallops to the cave and makes sure all the horses were in there. "Beast..." She looked outside of the cave

(Beast is rping with another horse so yeah...)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 am

April nudged Cobalt ahead of her and trotted after Beast, "Thank you" she said, flicking her tail. She hated the snow, mostly because of her thin coat. She slowed as they got nearer the cave. There were many horses in there...toughen up, she told herself, stop being so paranoid. She walked in after Cobalt, who had no trouble staying by her side now. They weren't used to many horses. They had been raised on a farm, then sold. Their old owner beat them, and one day his horses, including April and Cobalt, had gotten out. The other horses weren't so nice, and they eventually broke off from their 'herd', if you could call it that.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Beast
"Your welcome." She lead them into the cave "Don't worry mostly everyone is nice. Stick around Beauty for a few days if you want." He nodded to Beauty

Beauty
Smiles at them
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

April nodded, "Thank you, Beast" she smiled then walked over to Beauty. "Hi..." she gave her a small smile

Cobalt followed his mother silently
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Beauty
"Hello, my name is Beauty. What's yours?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 pm

"I'm April and this is-" "I'm Cobalt", piped up Cobalt, tired of being silent. April sighed and looked at him, then back at Beauty. She swung her head over to the mouth of the cave, "It's really snowing out there", she commented.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Beauty
Nodded "Will you be mating this season?" She asked since it was mating season right now
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next