RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

+2
Blood-Vampire
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
6 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Beauty
Laid back down in the meadow and nibbled on some grass.

Beast
"Do you want me to give you a tour" He looked at May
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Willow Falls Herd© :: Open! :: Top Ranked Horses Mate less! :: OPEN ::

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:46 pm

May
I turn and look at him and shrug alittle. "Sure I guess. I could always do with a tour. I don't need getting lost and end up getting attacked by who knows what in these woods." I say and raised my head alittle. I was about a hand or two shorter then him when I stand straight.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Beast
He nodded and began to trot towards the forest. "This is usually where I send horses who don't behave. It doesn't really have anything to eat or drink. The pond in this forest is usually frozen over in the middle of fall to early spring. But if it's not frozen over it tastes like mud." He continued to trot and passed the frozen pond. "It tastes good in the winter, but only if you can break the ice. It's about 10 inches thick and I only got it open once." He turned right and stopped at a hill.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:58 pm

May
I raised my eye brows alittle and looked at the pond. It was dirty looking and foggy so all you saw was foggy ice and nothing else. I then saw him stop up by the hill so I slowly galloped to him and looked over the hill as the sun hit my eyes sending them to mix colors of green and blue. The wind blew alittle having my Maine flow to one side of my neck.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Beast
There was a hole in the side of the small hill. The size for a horse to get through. He trotted inside, "We give the bad horses a little shelter though." He said and trotted back out. "Let's move on to the places where the well behaved horses may go."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm

May
I looked over at him and nodded then followed him out of the forest. It was alittle creepy but I ignored it. I felt like I would see some bones or something but I didn't. For now that is. "Im May by the way. I wouldn't be surprised if you knew me. I was in the here in the small valley with about 20 horses in it"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Beast
"Pretty name. That was a bad herd, when I was younger my father, the previous leader of the herd, would try to save mares from that herd. We got a lot but he always felt bad when they weren't saved or died. My father would let no horses of the herd even go there, unless they were high ranked stallions who went to save the mares with him." He stopped at a large cave
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:14 pm

May
I raised an eyebrow and stopped next to him. "So that was your stallions that came into the herd. One of your stallions tried taking me but I wouldn't leave without Tyler since my mom died and I never knew my dad. I was stubborn when I was younger."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Beast
"Biggest mistake of your life I would say. You wouldn't be traumatized like you are now." He looked at the cave. "This is where we sleep in winter, It's always warm."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:24 pm

May
"Well lets see. A weird male come in and tries taking you from the only family you have? I would have rather stayed." I then look at the cave and tilted my head "Not bad." I say and peak in alittle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Beast
"Your mother came here, she asked for us to get you...I remember she said" He says slowly remembering " 'Bring my filly, she is young and like me...' She looked just like you and when the stallions came back saying you didn't wanna come....she died. But before she died to gave birth to a beautiful little foal. She's still alive today."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 pm

May
"I don't want to meet her....." I mumble and trot off to the side of the cave. My head was kinda low. I knew she was pregnant when she left well died that I thought. The father was an ass and I knew if I ever saw the goal I would hate it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Beast
He nuzzled your neck softly "You should meet her. She's in this herd you know?"

Beauty
Looked at Tyler as she was laying in the meadow
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

May
"I would rather die then meet her" I say and looked at him. My eyes a darker green and blue right now
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Beast
He rolled his eyes "You have nothing against her and you haven't met her." He trotted out of the cave
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 pm

May
"I know who her father is and he was a price of shit." I say glaring at him and burst out of the cage and ran off alittle to the very edge of the territory.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Beast
He ran after her "She is the sweetest and kindest mare I know, she is nothing like her father who is a piece of shit to you."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:06 pm

May
"I don't care! I never wanted another sister or brother!" I say as my eyes start to tear up. I jerked my head away from him and looked down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Beast
"And why is that?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:13 pm

May
"Cause I didn't need one of them turning into one of the jack asses in our herd. Tyler felt he same. I even told myself if that foal lived I would hate it if I ever saw it in my life. Just cause she sweet to you doesn't mean anything. Your the leader that's mostly why."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Beast
"Your stubborn and hateful. She's nice to everyone unlike you." He trotted away "Tour's over." Even though he hadn't shown her everything.

Beauty
"How old are you?" She asked Tyler
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:22 pm

It would have been better if you didn't bring in the whole "your mom had a foal here" thing

Tyler
"I'm 5 1/2. Almost 6" I say not really looking at her. Alittle to busy chewing on grass
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Beast
He galloped hard through the meadow and towards the other side of thee territory

Beauty
"And you have no foals?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Tyler
"Nope no foals. Never found the right mare that suited me ever."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Have you read the rules (you didnt do anything bad, just asking)

Beauty
"Better find one before you turn 8 or you won't ever mate." She said nibbling on some grass
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next