RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Sam chuckled and swam around, eventually finding his way back to the sub. He lay and started up at the ceiling silently. He was tired of pretending- He heard a nose and sat up. He heard Akira's voice. It sounded sorry of different, but that didn't register in Sam's overwhelmed mind. He smiled, truly glad to see who he thought was his girlfriend. "K!" he hadn't realized she would be back so soon, but he was happyshe was. He went to give her a hug...

Sarah sighed and hugged Ash when everyone was gone. She rested her head against his chestAnd closed her eyes.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Madelyn heard a guy's voice exclaim and then a guy was approaching her for a hug. Her eyes widened. Hmm. What should she do? He was pretty hot....she'd hug him. She ran forward and hugged him, giggling. "Hey!.....uh...." She tried to remember his name from the ceremony. "Sam!" This was her sister's boyfriend. She smirked. "Did I wake you?" She loved her sister but this opportunity was too good to be true. She walked into the room he had come from and sat on his bed. She tried to ignore how amazing it was to have legs. No wonder her sister loved the surface! This was awesome!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:52 pm

XD

Sam followed her back to the bedroom like room thingy. He sat down beside her and rubbed her back, leaving against the wall. "How'd it go with your family?" he asked cautiously-he still didn't know how Akira's family had reacted to her leaving. They had seemed kinde enough when they , but it could been an act. He kissed her cheek, still unaware it wasn't Akira
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Ash smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head. "You okay?" He asked.

Madelyn smiled. "Oh it went fine. And I got to see my awesome sister Madelyn! You should totally meet her sometime. You'd like her." She leaned in and gave him a kiss, giggling. "It's kinda cold in here, isn't it?" She asked, shivering as she moved closer to him. "Mind if I sleep with you tonight?" She smiled, hopefully. This was going goooood.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Sam chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, but narrowed his eyes slightly as she asked if she could sleep with him. Akira never asked that. Never. He looked down and his mind out together the pieces. He smiled as if he hadn't realized anything."You've mentioned her before...you said she was your twin right?And sure, I don't care if you sleep with me tonight." He grinned as if he had been waiting for her to all that for a long time

Sarah looked up at Ash and have him a kiss. "I'm fine babe", she said with a small smile. Already he didn't seem to b be thinking about Akira anymore
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Madelyn smiled, not noticing the change in his tone. She didn't realize he had figured out that Akira had a twin. She nodded. "Oh yes, she's my twin. She brightened when he said she could sleep with him. "Okay thank you. My bed is a little too cold at night." She pushed him back against the bed and kissed him. oooooh madelyn xDD

Ash smiled. "Okay." He gave her a kiss. "Want to head home? It's getting late." He stifled a yawn.

grr sorry for short post
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 pm

uit's fine! I've got no idea what to do with Sarah right now xD

Sam pulled away, blushing slightly. He tried to hide it, and it went away quickly.. "Nice try, Madlye." He smirked, "thank you for the indirect compliment." He got up and looked at the stunned Madelyn. Running his hand through his hair, he walked to the hallway and looked out. Akira was coming. He chuckled and walked back to the bedroom. He studied Madelyn, "You look exactly like Akira, who, by the way, should be getting here" he paused, then heard the door open. He chuckled, "Now"

Sam hugged the real Akira. "I met your sister." He said, taking her hand and leading get top the back of the sub where the needs were. He chuckled.

Sarah nodded and took As h' s hand, swimming towards their house. When they got in, she got in bed and turned on the tv.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Madelyn's eyes widened when she realized that he knew she wasn't Akira. She sat there, frozen as the door opened. "Uh oh." she said quietly.

Akira walked in and she smiled at Sam. "Hey Sam." She glanced behind him at Madelyn sitting on his bed. "Oh you did." She frowned. "Madelyn. What were you up to?"

Madelyn broke out of her stunned state. "He kissed me!" She exclaimed, pointing at him. "He wanted to sleep with me tonight!"

Akira glanced from him to her sister. "Hmm. Sam? What happened?"

Ash followed her into their house and got into bed beside her. He smiled. "So....what's on tv?" He looked at the screen.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Samchuckled and kissed Akira' s cheek. "I kissed herbecause i thought she was you and Sheasked me to sleep with her, and mentioned your 'awesome sister Madelyn' which is when I realized that it was her, not you. Mostly because she asked to sleep with me. So naturally, I had to play alony. Until she kissed me again. She has very chapped lips for a person living in the sea." He joked. Neither of them were laughing. He looked from Akira to her sister, which was weird. He shook his head, "okay, one, this is weird, k. it's like there's two of you. two, what am i missing?" He asked, studying Akira's face.

Sarah moved closer to Ash and rested her back against his chest, flipping through the channels. She handed the remote to him with a small yawn. "You decide what to watch"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Akira frowned a little when he said he had kissed her but she was okay again once she realized that he didn't know it had been her sister. "It's fine Sam. Don't worry about it." She looked at Madelyn and raised an eyebrow. "You asked to sleep with him?" She frowned. "I was gonna do that." She glanced at Sam. "You ruined it Madelyn." She sighed. "But I can't stay mad at you." She walked over and hugged her sister. They talked for a minute then walked over to Sam. They both talked in their accents so they sounded the same. "Now which one is Akira, Sam?" They asked in their british accents. x3 They both had changed into the same clothes.

Ash wrapped one arm around her and flipped through the channels. "Hmm. Atlantis Idol? I hear there are some good singers right now."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:11 pm

XD Your killing me supa. ' Atlantis Idol', 'British accents' xD lol

Sam chuckled when Akira said she was going to ask that. He looked out of the suns window and the next thing he knew they were both in front of him. "ohcr@p..." He bit his lip and looked from one to the other. He noticed a little freckle on one of their faces. He would've seen that before now. So the other one had to be Akira. He took her hand and spun her, then kissed her hand, also speaking in a British accent, said, "I believe this lovely lass would be Akira."

Sam took his invisible hat of and keeled to Akira, then rose with a smile. He knew he had chosen right because she was smiling and Madelyn was looking kind of jealous. He laughed again and kissed Akira's cheek. "More what was that spot asking to sleep with me?" he chuckled, speaking in Akira's ear.

Sarah nodded, "sure." she turned her head and kissed Ash before pulling the blankets up and getting comfy, her head turned toward the television
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:45 pm

xD lol

Akira smiled when he picked the right one. She giggled when he spoke in a british accent, as well. She smiled and said quietly,"I dunno. I've just never slept with you, my dear." She kissed him on the cheek and walked over to her sister. Even though Madelyn was jealous she and Akira got along just fine. They both giggled and looked at him. "Nice to know that you can tell which one is me." said Akira. Madelyn secretly hated that because now she couldn't sneak in a kiss with Sam every once in a while.

Ash put the remote on the bed side table and snuggled in under the covers. He wrapped his arms around Sarah and watched the tv.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 am

Sam turned when she went to kiss his cheek so that she kissed him on the lips instead. He chuckled at Madeylen' s grumpy look. Glancing at Akira for permission, he gave her a light kiss on the cheek. She brightened and Sam smiledthen shook his head. "You two look so much alike..." He looked from one to the other, finally finding one other different between them- (You can decide, or there can be no other difference...ooh, then Madylen could cover her freckle with make up xD) His expression was one of mock horror, "oh, PLEASE tell me your mother doesn't look the same...our that you're actually triplets...oh God., no. tell me there's not a third Akira to about me" he groaned-but he was smilingand l laughing slightly under his breath.

Sarah feel sleep fast in Ahs s arms.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

Akira laughed when she ended up kissing him on the lips instead of the cheek. "Sneaky." She saw his glance for permission to kiss Madelyn's cheek and nodded. She watched her sister's face light up at the kiss. Akira giggled. "Well we are twins, silly." They both laughed. "Of course our mom doesn't look like us!" Answered Madelyn. Akira giggled,"and no triplet either." Madelyn remembered one other difference between them Akira's eyes were a darker green than Madelyn's were. Madelyn's were like a sea green and Akira's were like emeralds. Hmm. Maybe she'd have to get contacts.

Ash fell asleep too :D Such drama!!!!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 am

Sam chuckled and watched as Akira told her sister she should be going. He smiled when they were some, but shook his head and yawned. "Your sister...is a lot like you." He said, hugging Akira. "So I didn't get to ask you- I only got to ask your double" He joked. After her reply, he sat down on his bed, Akira next to him. He kissed her gently, "I think I'm going to go to bed" he said, yawning again.

lol yeah. So much drama
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am

Akira sent her sister home and closed the sub door after she had left. She nodded. "She's like a best friend. We did everything together. From clothes to boys.....we did literally everything together. Until I left." She sat on his bed. "Ask me what?" She asked, looking confused (lol i have no clue what you're talking about). She smiled. "Well considering my sister already asked this: can I sleep with you tonight? It's kinda cold in here since we are so far under the sea." She scooted close to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug, resting her head against his shoulder.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:02 am

xD it erased it. FAIL XD he asked how meeting with her family went v lol

Sam kissed her head. "Of course, dear." He said, speaking in his British accent againbeforebefore getting under the covers and holding them up so she could get under too. He wrapped his arms around her contently. "I love you"he said softly, hugging her body close to his and kissing her (if she's facing away from him) cheek (is she's facing him) lips gently.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

oh lol x3 and she was facing him.

Akira slid under the covers with a smile. She stayed close to him, relishing the warmth. "I love you too, Sam." She replied softly. Her lips met his and she kissed him back gently but lovingly. "Oh. To answer your earlier question: meeting my family went great." She smiled," It was nice seeing them after so long." She sighed and snuggled in close to him. She closed her eyes, listening to the steady beat of his heart. She drifted off towards sleep, though thoughts were whirling around her mind. She was so glad to be home. But was this still home after all of the time that she had been gone? Her true home was wherever Sam was. Together, they made a little family<3 x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:44 pm

xD nice.

"That's good." He replied quietly. He also was close to visiting the town of SleepVille xD but as he drifted off, his thoughts were more like,, 'zzzzz...zzzzzz....' XD lol

morning

Sam wrote up early, Akira still next to him. He looked down at her for awhile, smiling and wondering how it was possible to look so beautiful.

finish later, or you can reply to that. i dun care
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 pm

x3 I shall reply to that.

Akira woke up. Without opening her eyes she knew Sam was watching her. She smiled. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked, eyes still closed. She rolled over and opened her eyes, yawning. She backed up against him to get warm. She smiled, her back to his chest. "Warrmmmmmmm." She looked up at him. "Oh. And good morning to you." She giggled. "Such a lovely, but cold, day under the see. Savvy?" Being under the sea brought out old vocabulary they had heard used by pirates. x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Sam jumped slightly, but chuckled, "uhhuhh, starting? what? No never" he laughedagain. "Oh geez, pirate talk." Sam smiled.

omg so sorry its so short Dx ive got major writers block
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Akira smiled. "Oh yes. You were staring at me. Don't deny it." She poked him in the cheek. "Is there something wrong with pirate talk? I love the word 'savvy'." She giggled. "Savvy savvy savvy savvy savvy savveh sevyy....you say it too many times and you forget the word." She laughed. "Aye. Pirate talk is fun. Down here in the sea we used to listen to them talk on their ships."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Sam chuckled and raised an eyebrow, "You heard PIRATES talk? How old ARE you?" he teased with a smile

I'm dying
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 pm

In a good or bad way? x3

Akira's smile vanished when he asked how old she was. She averted her eyes and scooted away. "I'm gonna get some breakfast," she said, changing the subject. She got up and walked into the kitchen part of the sub.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Sam frowned and got up, following her to the kitchen. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." His voice faded and he pulled her into a hug, still frowning. "I was just joking..." He said, listing her cheek lightly. He hadn't meant to upset her...

in a bad way. my posts suck x3
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next