RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:05 am

Akira grinned at the sight of her home city but her smile faded as she, too, realized that everyone was indeed missing. "Um. I don't remember...." She looked down at Timmy helplessly. He shrugged. He was too little to have a clue as to what was going on. She took his little hand in one hand and Sam's in the other. She swam forward, her head swiveling back and forth; trying to find any others. "Maybe they're picking the new leader..." she mumbled to herself, thinking out loud. They did this ever (insert number here) years.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 am

Okay, I won't reply for awhile because I'm going to write a big post xP I'll try to do it fast
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am

That's okay x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Sam gently slipped his hand out of Akira's and walked to one of the houses. He knocked, but of course there was no answer. He shrugged and heard Akira murmur something. "Hm?" he asked, turning back to her. When she repeated it he nodded. "Could be...How long've you been gone?" he asked, not thinking much of the question.

Inside....

Sarah slipped her hand into (insert name of your character here xD) and faced the crowd. The arrival of Akira and Sam had interrupted the crowning of new leaders. When they were both in the odd vehicle, the other Atlantians had waited for a minute, before continuing their ceremony- they didn't know how long they would take. But no one's mind was completely on the ceremony, as it usually was. They were all anxious to see Akira again...There were mixed feelings about Sam, being human and everything. There was half-hearted cheering and as soon as it quieted down, Sarah, equally anxious to se Akira again, spoke quickly. They said their 'vows' and stuff, the usual, 'I promise to protect this land' and such. Then Sarah stood by ____________ and smiled at the crowd as the crown's were first placed on their heads by the old leaders. _________ first, then her. Sarah looked over at him. They had discussed who they were going to pick for their court, but now her mind went blank. And nobody was paying attention anyway. She cleared her throat, and turned to the current court. "All in favor of checking on Akira and postponing the ceremony?" Many hands went up. She looked at ________ for reassurance before announcing "I, Sarah Freegon, hereby postpone the choosing of new leaders, by vote of the current court, until we have, uh, looked over the matter of Akira (last name here) and her human companion. Anyone in disagreement?"

As people started to get up, Sarah set the robes and crowns aside and pulled _______ off of the little stage they had been 'standing on' after her. "C'mon, aren't you excited to see Akira again!?" (Maybe he could be her old 'friend' she mentioned....lol) Oh no. The gates were stuck. This happened every once in a while. "Stupid old gates", she muttered. She swam up and over the crowd, heading to the control panel. (By the way, the gates to like the...stadium-like place they're in :P) She quickly flipped a switch and swam back. Good, it had worked. She took her place next to ____ and kissed his cheek. "Let's go see Akira!" she shouted excitedly.

Okay, so not a REALLY long post, not really a long post at all but xD...I can change something if you don't like it Cx
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:46 pm

O___O I'm totally blanking on his name...was it Ash? Or Reth? Or Lend? GAH IDK xDDD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Lol I think is was Ash or Isacc....
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't have an Isaac :) Must be Ash.

Akira thought about his question for a moment, silent. "I've been gone since I was 13. So..yeah. I don't want to do the math." She shrugged and looked around. "They probably are doing the crowning ceremony." She looked at the closed gates of the stadium-like place where the crowning would take place. "I mean, where else would everyone be?"

Ash squeezed her hand lightly, a smile stuck on his face. He looked over the crowd confidently. They would make great rulers. Especially Sarah, he thought to himself. He noticed a strange vehicle stop outside of the city and watched as Akira got out. He instantly paled. "Crap." He muttered under his breath. He glanced at Sarah. He had fallen for Sarah once Akira had left...but now that she was back..No. He couldn't think that way. He loved Sarah now. He averted his eyes from Akira, once again looking over the crowd, now nervously. They all seemed riveted by the arrival of the human with her. Why would she bring a human here? Silly Akira. As they were crowned, he floated in a daze. What would he do when they came face to face? Suddenly they were all rushing out to meet Akira. Sarah had announced that they would do that. He took off his crown and robe and followed Sarah, his hand still gripping hers. The gates had some problems but they soon opened. Everyone rushed forward but he swam slowly. He heard Sarah's eager shout to go see Akira. He bit his lip. This would not go over well.

Akira saw the gates open and she grinned as she saw everyone rushing to meet her and Sam. She greeted neighbors, friends, and family. Her eyes met Ash's and she froze. She gasped and swam backwards a little. This was not good. He... he.....She wanted to slap him! He had found someone else to love? But then again...so had she. She tore her gaze away from him and looked at Sam. She took his hand, half to reassure him and half to show Ash that she had someone new. She smiled and gave Sam a happy kiss on the lips, giggling like an idiot. "Sam...meet...well, everyone!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 pm

hey, i can only reply on my kindle so sucky posts for awhile Sad

Sam watched as the creaturess, no, humans, he reminded himself. we're not totally different. he looked atakira as she swam backwards. she smiled, but he could tell it wasn't atrue smile. he took her hand as she acted way too giddy but decided to go along with it. there had to be a reason. he smiled at the others... "uhh...hi!"

Sarah ignored the human but ran to hug akira tightly. "weve missed yo u!" she cried.

ugh. sorry for the grammar mistakes!
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:56 pm

It's okay =)

Akira knew that Sam detected that something was wrong. She would have to explain to him later, and she promised herself that she wouldn't back out of it. She grinned and hugged Sarah. "And I've missed you!" She pulled back and smiled. "Wow! And you're the new rulers! Congratulations! I always knew you'd be a great ruler. With...Ash." She shot him a glare. She knew he saw it by the way his eyes narrowed at her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:21 am

"Heh. I uh...Im sam..." Sam said awkwardly. No one was really paying attention to him, which he wouldn't have minded if he hadn't seen Akiras exchange with Ash.

Sarah shrieked, uhh, quietly, if that makes sense. "Thanks A.K. she said with a smile, using her own nickname for Akira. She was too excited to realize Akira's glare, she just took Ash' s hand and smiled at him happily
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Ash stared coldly at Akira, not noticing as Sarah took his hand. He growled under his breath. "Akira. I need to talk to you. Now." He pulled away from Sarah, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. He grabbed Akira by the arm and pulled her away from the crowd and into an empty house. "How dare you come back?" He asked, fiercely.

Akira ripped her arm out of his grasp. "Because it's my home too!" She fought to keep her voice calm.

Ash pushed her against the wall, pinning her there. He was still mad but he sounded wounded. "You left me...." He said, quietly.

Akira said nothing, watching him. Neither one noticed the open door as Ash kissed her, a kiss that had been long overdue. xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:11 am

LOL merry Christmas!!!

Sam hesitated to follow as Ash grabbed Akira. Then he exchanged a glance with Sarah. She seemed flustered, as if this wasn't normal behavior. Sarah turned to the crowd, "Go! Gather gifts, tell the young ones that one of our own it's back!" she glanced at Sam "No offense" her voice cracked slightly. She wanted to know what Ash and Akira are doing too, he realized. The Atlantians swam off quickly, chattering. Sam followed Sarah in silence, she spotted them first. In an empty house. Sam fought the urge to call out to Akira and even Sarah, usually good at hiding emotions, gasped and looked faint when Ash kissed Akira. She bit her lip, looking more hurt than angry. Sam felt a pang of sympathy. It was...hard to watch. He remembered what she said on the submarine earlier a…friend A possibility grew, but even though he didn't want to think of it, he couldn't help it. It was hard to imagine Akira with someone else. In a way, though, he had been expecting this since their conversation. Sam tensed completely as the questions started flowing, What if she loves him...What if she forgets me...What if I get left behind...What will happen to Sarah? She seems as shocked as me..What if coming here was the wrong thing to do? What if this is all my fault? What if- What if-

lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm

x3 LOL Merry Christmas!

Akira and Ash stayed lip-locked for a moment before Akira shoved him away. "@$$hole." She screamed, slapping him. "How could you do that? Why would you do that? You have Sarah and I have Sam! I'm not some game that you can drop and pick up whenever you want to!" She turned around, crossing her arms, staring at the wall. Ash was biting his lip, glancing toward the open doorway where Sam and Sarah were. "Um...Akira.." Akira scoffed," leave me alone!" Ash was persistent." But Akira!" Akira snapped around. "WHAT?" Ash blinked quickly, suprised at her outburst. He pointed to the doorway. Akira looked and gasped when she saw the two of them there. "I....I...I'm sorry!" She cried, pushing out past them and swimming as fast as she could.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Sam turned to swim after Akira, "Akira..." he wanted to comfort her, but at the same time he was confused and angry. True, she had pushed him away. But he had seen her hesitation. He caught up with her and pulled her off into another empty house, one that looked old and abandoned. He sat down on a tattered couch and gently pushed Akira down next to him. "What-What was that?" he asked, his voice a mix of emotions. Confused, sad, angry, confused, concerned, loving, confused. His face was much different- two emotions stronger than the others. Love and confusion.

Sarah wanted to slap Ash. She balled her fists, digging her nails into her palms as tears welled up in her eyes. Number one rule of being Rulers (xD)- Do it with a loved one, a trusted on. She trusted Ash with her life. She knew that once there had been something between him and Akira but this...this....was unexpected. She turned and stormed away without a word
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Ash looked guiltily at Sarah, not saying anything. He watched in horror as she stormed away. He quickly swam to catch up with her. He popped up in front of her, holding out his hands to stop her. "Sarah wait." He said calmly. "I can explain...." He reached for her hand, knowing she was mad but hoping for the best. "Sweetheart....just give me a chance ot explain." He begged, his eyes pleading. He knew he had made a mistake, a bad one, and he was ready to make up for it. He had probably ruined their relationship and he regretted it.

Akira was pulled into another abandoned house by Sam. She was forced to sit on the couch. She turned away from him, not meeting his eyes. "I don't know." She answered hoarsely. "It just....happened." She looked down, fighting back tears. She was never good with situations like this. She bit her lip, quickly turning to face him. She threw her arms around his neck, sobbing. "I'm so sorry Sam! It'll never happen again! It was nothing!" She sobbed against his shoulder.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:13 am

Sarah tried hard to gulp down her tears. She was just overreacting, right? But no. She felt it was more than that. Suddenly Ash was in front of her and she just wanted him to put his arms around her and tell her it would be okay. At the same time, she wanted to strangle him. She ripped her hand out of his furiously, but she found herself believing him- there had to be a good reason. She glared at Ash, the image of his lips on Akira's still fresh in her mind. "Then do it!" She said through clinched teeth, still glaring at him intensly.

Sam touched Akira's back gently as she turned away. Caught off guard, he almost fell off of the couch as she threw herself into his arms. Feeling her warm tears against his neck, he stroked her hair awkwardly. He was...inexperienced in situations like this one. He sighed softly and wrapped his arms around Akira, pulling back to kiss her cheek and trying not to imagine Ash' s lips on hers. "I believe you" he replied weakly. He rested his head so that his mouth was next to her ear. "I believe you." he repeated the words quieter, and his voice sounded... stronger as if, if he hadnt believed her before, he did now. He lifted his head and looked at the girl lying in his arms. He loved her, he did. But did she truly love him the way she said? Or was that Ash guy better? If Sam hadn't hated him before, he did now. He moved some hair out of her face. Her beautiful face. That some guy had just kissed. He shook his head slightly, trying not to think of it...It was just a kiss. But there was something between them, and the protective side of him wanted to know what it was. "But Akira..." He looked at her gently, hoping she'd take the lead. Before she could say anything, he added, along with a short kiss(on the lips, not a puney one on her cheek) "And I don't...you know, blame you. For what happened, or anything you tell me. Unless, of course,"- he managed a small smile- "You are to blame." He sobered quickly, "I just want the truth"

I love roleplaying with you. <3 I typed that all on my kindle xD But they are so cute Cx

- the awesome person who loves rping with you 8D
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Ash stared at her sadly; he hated to see her upset like this. He took her hand and led her into another abandoned house. He sat on the couch with her and took a deep breath before starting. "When I was very little my mom and Akira's mom set us up together with a playdate. Everyday we would get together and play the day away together. She became my best friend in the whole world. Our moms planned for us to spend our lives together, an arranged but happy relationship. As we grew up together, we started to see eachother as more than friends. When we were 13 we were a couple....but....she wanted to leave. She wanted to explore the surface. I had to let her go. It was what she had always dreamt of. She never told me how long she would be gone so I waited for her. I resisted other relationships...I only had eyes for her. Many years passed and I lost hope of her returning. She had broken my heart. I forced myself to move on...and I found you. I fell in love with you and I would never want to lose you. Akira returned....and.....all that hurt that had been stored in me for years came out. I missed her so badly. I couldn't help myself. But it won't happen again. We'll just be friends..if even that."

Akira could tell that he didn't believe her at first. She turned so her back was resting against his chest. "I'll tell you the whole truth." She didn't know that in another house, Ash was doing the same thing. She smiled softly, remembering the past before she began. "I grew up with Ash. Our moms planned for us to be together since we were toddlers. He was my best friend. We did everything together. As we got older, we began to date. We had an arranged relationship that we had no idea about. Our moms had planned it. But they didn't need to because we loved eachother without their help. When I was 13, I left. I wanted to travel the surface and learn all about humans. He let me go... I met you on the surface and I instantly fell in love with you. I forgot about what Ash and I used to have because what we now have...or had....was much better. Then we came back down here...and I had a chance to see Ash again. I knew I had been gone for way too long. And I knew that he would have probably moved on. And he did. But it hit me full force seeing him with my best girl friend. I just couldn't take it. All the stored emotions I had for him came flooding back and he was kissing me.....I'm so sorry. It will never happen again."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 am

Sarah couldn't help it, she threw herself at Ash "I forgive you....just..." She pulled away and looked him in the eye, her face an inch away from his. "don't...let it happenagain, okay?" she wasn't sure what she felt like doing too him- killing him or kissing him. She played with his hair and after a minute, leaned in and kissed him lightly, looping her arms around his neck.

Sam frowned when Akira said'or had...'. He kissed her cheek when she finished explaining. "Don't apologize K. And no, not what we had. What we have-Akira, even if I wanted to, which I don't, there's no way I could stop loving you." He intertwined their fingers with a small sigh. "Akira, there is no one like you....no one.." He paused, trying to think of the right words- "There is no one else who I would want to be with", He finished softly.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am

Ash's eyes widened when she threw herself at him. He sure hadn't expected that. He had expected to be slapped or for her to walk out. He was much more happy with this response. He wrapped his arms around her gently, holding her close to him. He smiled down at her. "Of course I won't let it happen again. You're the only girl for me, Sarah." He kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry for this whole mess." He rubbed her back. "I love you Sarah..."

Akira smiled, happy tears filling her eyes. "Thank you for not leaving me..." She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a loving kiss. Her breath caught as he told her that he couldn't stop loving her and that she was the only girl that he wanted to be with. "Oh I feel the same way about you Sam! There is no one else on earth, or under the sea of course, that I would rather be with than you. You are my one and only love."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 am

"I love you too, you big@$$" Sarah joked,smiling back up at him. She got up on her tip...fins xD and kissed him, then she took his hand. "Come on, people will be w wondering where we are." She lead him out of the house and to the people of Atlantis, still chattering happily. Some now held small gifts, some small children. She smiled at Ash and then at the crowd.

Samsmiled at Akira. He pulled her into a deep kiss, pulling away after a long minute. "I love you K..Don't forget that, promise me you won't." He looked out of the window. "I think the welcome committee is ready to welcomeyou." He joked, giving her another kiss, a quick one this time. "You shouldn't keep them waiting...
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Ash smiled. "Then let's not stay in here forever." He followed her out of the building and saw the happy crowd. Good, they hadn't seen that. He held her hand and swung their hands back and forth happily. "Isn't this a little much just for Akira coming home? I mean, it's not like she's the ruler or anything." He sighed and looked around, wondering where Sam and Akira were. Did she run away again? Did she go back to the surface? He just got his best friend back and he probably scared her away. Ash saw her come out of a building with Sam. He mumbled," probably having 'alone' time." He rolled his eyes, pretending it didn't annoy him.

Akira giggled. "Well then we better not keep them waiting." She posed. "I am such the star. Everyone wants to know me." She teased. "Just kidding. I don't even know why I'm so important right now." She took his hand and floated up from the coach. She swam outside with him, holding his hand. She looked around at everyone carrying small gifts or small children. She smiled. "Aw the kids are so cute!" She looked around and she spotted Ash and Sarah. She smiled meekly, suddenly feeling shy. Did Sarah now hate her? Oh she couldn't lose her best girl friend at a time like this!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 am

Sarah turned so she was facing Ash. "You don't have to pretend you hate her....And the presents are my fault.When you left Akira,I needed something to keep them occupied..." She trailed of as Akira came out of a house with Sam. She narrowed her eyes slightly-she hadn't realized she would feel so cold toward the girl who kissed her husband- no, whose husband had kissed, she reminded herself. Akira really wasn't to blame, but she couldn't help but feel a little jealous She forced a smile and turned back to the crowd, clearing her throat "Ladies and gentlemen, Akira (last name here c:)...And her..friend Sam..." She glanced at Sam obviously waiting for a last name.

Sam chuckled and kissed her again before tyhey swam up. He glared at Ash but stopped- with a sigh- when Akira squeezed his hand pointedly. He kissed her on the cheek, " I'm sorry" he mumbled. He walked forward and shook Ash' s hand with a forced smile that looked more like a grimace, but forced himself to smile convincingly and mumble something like, "niceto meet you, Ash," before turning to Sarah, Akira next to him again. "Ladies and gentlemen, Akira (last name here Cx)...And herfriend Sam..." She paused and after realizing she was waiting for good last name, he said, "uh, Sam Kane" he said awkwardly, taking Akira' s hand as Sarah and Ash continued.

ohmygod it didn't send my post last night >.< Sorry!
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:06 pm

It's fine! :D Don't worry about it :) Her last name's Griffen :)

Ash shrugged. "Nah. It's okay. I'm still kinda pissed at her for leaving." He put his arm around her, noticing her eyes narrow when she saw Akira. He sighed. Great. What had he done? He listened to her start announcing something about Sam and Akira. He tried to hide a smile when she said that Sam was Akira's 'friend'. Good. She didn't need a boyfriend anyway. He looked at Sam with everyone else, waiting for his last name to slip from his lips.

Akira had noticed Sam's glare at Ash and squeezed his hand, trying to make him stop. He must have known what she meant because he quickly stopped and mumbled an apology. She forced a smile as Sam swam forward to shake Ash's hand. He had said something close to a nice greeting so she didn't reprimand him. She looked at Sarah with a sad smile, hoping she'd see how sorry she was and forgive her. She frowned a little when Sam was introduced as her 'friend'. Uh, no. He was her boyfriend! She didn't correct Sarah. She realized everyone was waiting for his last name. She opened her mouth to say it when he said it instead. She closed her mouth and smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Sarah saw Akira's sad smile but continued, giving her a look that said 'I'll decide whether I hate you out if I'm your best friend when we talk this over later' " I'm sure you'll all make her feel at home and treat Sam with kindness" she said, forcing the words to sound kind and caring, making her true emotions. " But I think they may be a bit tired from the trip..." She hesitated, "We will finish the ceremony tomorrow." At the sighs, she looked to Ash helplessly.

Sam stood awkwardly. Everyone was starting at him. It was very uncomfortable. He faked a yarn right before Sarah said they were tired. Cool, now maybe he could just rest. But of course that wasn't the case. He looked at Akira and said, asd the Atlantians started moving away, "I'd you want to go back to your family or something, I can just stay in the sub."
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Ash listened to the announcement. He noticed Sarah looking at him and quickly spoke up. "We are sorry to delay the ceremony but think of it this way: more celebrating tomorrow!" He watched as cheering broke out in the crowd. He smiled and looked over at Sarah, hoping he had said the right thing. He put his arm around her and spoke again. "Welcome back Akira! And welcome Sam! We hope you enjoy your stay." He wasn't sure if Akira would be leaving again or not.

Akira frowned. "Sam...I'll just be meeting them...then I'll come back to the sub to sleep." She smiled. "I kinda miss my legs." She giggled and gave him a kiss. "Do you need help finding your way back?" They were in the middle of the city now and she wasn't sure if he knew how to get back to the sub. She suddenly felt arms encircling her and she looked back to see her parents hugging her. She grinned. "Mom! Dad!" She hugged them back then turned to Sam. "Sam, these are my parents." They smiled at Sam and greeted him. "Where's Madelyn?"asked Akira. Her mom shrugged. She looked at Sam. "I hope you can find you way back!" She said as her parents pulled her towards their house. She didn't want to leave him....but she couldn't help it. Later....Madelyn swam towards the sub, looking at it curiously. She saw the open door and decided to take a peek inside. Once inside, her tail turned into legs. She smiled. "Cool!"

Madelyn and Akira are twins x3

Supa and Queen :D - Page 2 Mk-ash-movie
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down